Complaints Thread

Reactions:

Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

@mods From taylor's thread. :nails:

Guest wrote: ↑Taylor is such a loser. She wants to whine how Joe supposedly didn’t want to marry her? When so many of her official exes are already married or engaged. Like she mocked Calvin and Tom for cuckolding them for Joe-and now they are engaged to black women and Taylor is complaining how Joe didn’t want to marry her while parading racist Ratty :facepalm:
The dumpster fire.
Joe married with kids
Taylor married
Hiddleston kid with his GF
Connor has a longtime GF
Jake has a long time GF
Calvin Harris is engaged

only Harry and Mayer are single.

I don't doubt sooner than later Joe will be married too.

I really not feeling not even a bit sorry for her after Ratty stunt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yep, it’s a blatant “it’s ok for Taylor to date trash racist pos Matty cause Joe didn’t want to marry her and she’s saaaaad”. Or something. If anything it paints Taylor as a loser whom a guy didn’t want to marry so she’s spiralling now with the grossest man possible-showing public exactly why Joe probably didn’t want to marry person like Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah this site is run by Internet research agency. All of the mods and the 24/7 spammers work for the same company. That’s why they won’t allow “outsiders” aka real lesbians to be the mods here
Is it true? Speaking of which, I also don’t feel like we have any lesbian mods here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WHy can't the Taylor Swift discussion and the rest of bi/straight celebs be moved to the t--- chat forum? YOU CAN ALL DISCUSS YOUR OBSESSION WITH MEN THERE :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 01:08
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 15:47
Close Taylor Swift thread. It’s only a playground for PR people to preach their het agenda. It’s not worth it
Sentry please shut down Taylor Swift Thread.It's full of hetero talk, and she's always dating dudes and will end up marrying a guy.
How do you even know that it's Sentry who mods that thread? It could be RXD or some other mod/admin. I think it might go according to some alphabetical system.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The threads that are rife with het talk and speculation lead to dozens of reported posts -- some are breaking the rules, others are not. It can be overwhelming to a mod who doesn't want to take the time to close the thread, determine the status of each reported post, and then delete the offenders. The mods are not being paid to clean up that mess, and I think many of them have already given up trying. I mean, look at how the fiasco involving the GAP thread and MPS thread was handled. The mods said too much, couldn't back it up, the problem worsened, and out of frustration threads were permanently locked hoping the problem would just go away. The mods know that they did not handle that situation well. So the next best thing is to do "damage control" by keeping their mouths shut. I just feel bad for the GAP thread that was thrown under the bus in favor of retaining the MPS thread. Just a SAD situation all around...
:sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 06:33
The threads that are rife with het talk and speculation lead to dozens of reported posts -- some are breaking the rules, others are not. It can be overwhelming to a mod who doesn't want to take the time to close the thread, determine the status of each reported post, and then delete the offenders. The mods are not being paid to clean up that mess, and I think many of them have already given up trying. I mean, look at how the fiasco involving the GAP thread and MPS thread was handled. The mods said too much, couldn't back it up, the problem worsened, and out of frustration threads were permanently locked hoping the problem would just go away. The mods know that they did not handle that situation well. So the next best thing is to do "damage control" by keeping their mouths shut. I just feel bad for the GAP thread that was thrown under the bus in favor of retaining the MPS thread. Just a SAD situation all around...
1. GAP vs MPS fiasco was 100% shippers fault that can't keep it to themselves, the mod has been told the shippers to gtfo of MPS

2. Shippers has been told multiple times to stop clicking the report button and multiple times has been explained what's going to happen if they keep clicking the report button yet the shippers never listened until the thread got locked

Now who's fault is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
MPS thread should be closed. That useless thread just spreads hate everywhere. It’s ridiculous that the mods allow it. But then the mods here are trolls as well

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Cleanup in Kristen Stewart thread please, pointless off topic fighting and trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 06:53
Guest wrote:
1. GAP vs MPS fiasco was 100% shippers fault that can't keep it to themselves, the mod has been told the shippers to gtfo of MPS

2. Shippers has been told multiple times to stop clicking the report button and multiple times has been explained what's going to happen if they keep clicking the report button yet the shippers never listened until the thread got locked

Now who's fault is that?
Da You were clearly not there. The Gap thread got bombarded by trolls with het rumors for like one week straight. Of course people were gonna report het talk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 07:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now who's fault is that?
Da You were clearly not there. The Gap thread got bombarded by trolls with het rumors for like one week straight. Of course people were gonna report het talk.
You can easily ignore and scroll and maintain the GAP thread, but no you chose to report even after the multiple warning what's going to happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 08:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now who's fault is that?
You can easily ignore and scroll and maintain the GAP thread, but no you chose to report even after the multiple warning what's going to happen.
Sure. Ignore het talk even though it's the number one rule in this forum. It's the users fault for not wanting to see the same trolls post het rumors for the 80th time, not the mods for not banning these people or wanting to do their job. Btw, lots of threads do het talk 24/7, see the Taylor Swift thread where it's basically all they talk about. These threads don't get closed. The Englot thread which is Gap 2.0 also doesn't get closed. It's just a fact that this forum has mods who don't care about the rules and just do whatever they want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 08:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now who's fault is that?
Sure. Ignore het talk even though it's the number one rule in this forum. It's the users fault for not wanting to see the same trolls post het rumors for the 80th time, not the mods for not banning these people or wanting to do their job. Btw, lots of threads do het talk 24/7, see the Taylor Swift thread where it's basically all they talk about. These threads don't get closed. The Englot thread which is Gap 2.0 also doesn't get closed. It's just a fact that this forum has mods who don't care about the rules and just do whatever they want.
They've 1694895321 vpns it's possible to banned, they always coming back with new vpn.
The reason why Taylor and Englot thread still exist is because their fans knows how to ignore and to not report.
It's not just Lchat that banned GAP thread , GAP is also banned in the other Lchat. It's clear that the problem it's you, GAP people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now who's fault is that?
They've 1694895321 vpns it's possible to banned, they always coming back with new vpn.
The reason why Taylor and Englot thread still exist is because their fans knows how to ignore and to not report.
It's not just Lchat that banned GAP thread , GAP is also banned in the other Lchat. It's clear that the problem it's you, GAP people.
*impossible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now who's fault is that?
Mods didn't want to bother with all the reports and closed the Gap thread. The Taylor het gossip thread is open because no one reports it, even though it's against the rules. So, the problem is with the users who follow the rules and report. Not with the threads being against the rules and mods not giving a fuck. This forum is truly lost.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please do something about whoever is modding the Kpop forum, its not normal to ignore her repeated batshit actions and all the complaints. She bans people and deletes everything as she pleases, and screenshots have been posted repeatedly as proof. I guess we will need to screenshot all put posts now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone do something about the constant trolling in Engfa & Charlotte thread please? It’s every day & nothing is being done even if things are being reported

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 11:03
Can someone do something about the constant trolling in Engfa & Charlotte thread please? It’s every day & nothing is being done even if things are being reported
Wonder if you are a really stupid stan/shipper or just a bitter anti-shipper (maybe even GAP shipper) whose purpose is to get the thread locked down?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 10:06
Please do something about whoever is modding the Kpop forum, its not normal to ignore her repeated batshit actions and all the complaints. She bans people and deletes everything as she pleases, and screenshots have been posted repeatedly as proof. I guess we will need to screenshot all put posts now.
Da

Deleted conversation. Not against the rules. Just censorship by racist Wendy stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 09:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mods didn't want to bother with all the reports and closed the Gap thread. The Taylor het gossip thread is open because no one reports it, even though it's against the rules. So, the problem is with the users who follow the rules and report. Not with the threads being against the rules and mods not giving a fuck. This forum is truly lost.
Like i said it's easier to just ignore and scroll. That's the only way to keep your thread stay open. It's only GAP thread that keeps on being banned from all kind of different forums. You guys are crybabies and any mods doesn't like to deal with crybabies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fletchers thread, please

It’s already reported https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5393681

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 15:06
Fletchers thread, please

It’s already reported https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5393681
pretty pls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ℹ️KPOP MOD, these rule abiding posts were REPORTED.

Just reposting here because it might get deleted.
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 13:02
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:58
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:50
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:46
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 11:37
thats so funny but whats with the quotes of the original post... wluvs attacking the op when she just a volunteer to distributed all these fan support? truly insane fandom
Da this is the second or third time I see them do this since the Europe tour started. They are one nasty fandom and she deserves better. These things aren't serious at all and since they care they can pay for the trip and go make every concert a Wendy concert with their banners and pictures.
da their bully fans was so bad to the point this fanbase themself had to step up. and if im gonna speak honestly, they making wendy unlikable from these behavoirs
Fucking morons and at least this fanbase was sane enough to do this unlike wendybar who I blame for encouraging this insanity. Fans affect the image of the artist, sometimes you can't help but dislike an artist for how their fans behave.
https://www.thelchat.net/kpop/viewtopic ... 0#p5232845

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can a moderator come to the international football topic again? An annoying troll keeps baiting

https://www.thelchat.net/sport/viewtopi ... start=5750

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now who's fault is that?
You can easily ignore and
Calling Ms. Swift a lesbian while she has had and will have relationships with males is a major need for treatment. I believe MODs have the right to intervene in this delusion by removing not only Swift thread but the entire straight shipping Thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 01:38
viewtopic.php?p=5387121#p5387121

Straight people talking about lesbian riding men's d*cks

Thanks mods.

The same unhinged straight person is on the Amberscloset thread calling everyone racist. She’s also scolding lesbians for posting lesbian videos. Please help to clean the mess. Thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64430&start=1450#p5397572
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64430&start=1400#p5397184
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64430&start=1400#p5397204

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 09:09
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 01:38

Straight people talking about lesbian riding men's d*cks

Thanks mods.

The same unhinged straight person is on the Amberscloset thread calling everyone racist. She’s also scolding lesbians for posting lesbian videos. Please help to clean the mess. Thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64430&start=1450#p5397572
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64430&start=1400#p5397184

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Troll in the Lily Rose Depp thread trying to detail the topic by hammering on about her dad. https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... rt=250#top

And the one before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plase removed the MAGA trash in the Chloe grace moretz thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 19:49
Plase removed the MAGA trash in the Chloe grace moretz thread
The trash is back, raving about the pedo agenda. Please ban

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone please do something about the troll who spams tweets from random fans all day long in the international women's football thread? The US soccer thread has a rule against posting hot takes from fan accounts and for a good reason. It just derails the thread time and time again. Many people are sick of it and because mods won't do anything it's getting worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hater troll is back in the Taylor Swift thread - can a mod delete and ban them. Thanks
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5398801
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5398804

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So you delete everything in this thread, besides the obvious troll? https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5400073 and see whats reported above ^.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Obviously the resident tranny troll
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81545

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The MPS creep deleted posts here. Lol what a fucking loser. Everything I said is true. They are the fucking pathetic mods here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dear mods

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fire the mods from MPS thread. They are homophobic pricks who aren’t here for gay gossip. They deleted posts for gay speculation and said everyone is straight there. On a lesbian of all places. And obviously delete complaints here. Is this forum run by them? It would explain a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this forum run by men? A homophobic pricks to be specific? That’s why they are banning lesbian here and there and deleting every gay speculation. Supporting every celebrity who has been bearding but hating on those who has been out and proud. This is so fuck up. And now is pride month. What the fuck is this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Close the most pathetic shipper thread. Why do you allow thread which continue to bash the lesbian fans for discussing lezzie drama, which is what this forum is for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:52
Why is this forum run by men? A homophobic pricks to be specific? That’s why they are banning lesbian here and there and deleting every gay speculation. Supporting every celebrity who has been bearding but hating on those who has been out and proud. This is so fuck up. And now is pride month. What the fuck is this?
X1000 but we are going to get banned for saying this. Only on Lchat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: Keep reporting our posts here. Fucking losers. You are the spammers and the mods here yet you still fail to control your narrative here. You should be fired. Internet research agency? Is that all you got?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LChat mods is a loser
Nobody wants to post in here

:dj:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Russian + Rubbish = Rubbian

That's what you all are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is discussion about E.Page’s (when Page identified as a gay woman) new revelations about dating female co-stars not allowed conversation? It was all deleted in the BLIND ITEMS thread.

I can understand not having conversations about Page’s current love life or anything about him.

But Page back then, was an appropriate topic of discussion on this forum. To not allow discussion involving to revelations about closeted female co-stars who Page was involved (while still female and gay identifying) with truly goes against the grain of this entire space.

/2 cents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:44
Is discussion about E.Page’s (when Page identified as a gay woman) new revelations about dating female co-stars not allowed conversation? It was all deleted in the BLIND ITEMS thread.

I can understand not having conversations about Page’s current love life or anything about him.

But Page back then, was an appropriate topic of discussion on this forum. To not allow discussion involving to revelations about closeted female co-stars who Page was involved (while still female and gay identifying) with truly goes against the grain of this entire space.

/2 cents.
What about The L(esbian) Chat do you not understand?
P no longer identifies as a lesbian, nor as a female. That means posting anything about P is off-limits -- including the past.

This is also not a place for outing anyone. If someone comes out and she says she dated P while in the closet ... that's a different topic that doesn't put emphasis on whatever the hell P did with females before inhaling the gender dysphoria.

da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:51
Guest wrote:

/2 cents.
P no longer identifies as a lesbian, nor as a female. That means posting anything about P is off-limits -- including the past.

This is also not a place for outing anyone. If someone comes out and she says she dated P while in the closet ... that's a different topic that doesn't put emphasis on whatever the hell P did with females before inhaling the gender dysphoria.

da
I fully understand not allowing discussion of that persons current life as it doesn’t pertain to the topics of this forum. I think I’ve been respectful with my language in that regard. But I think you’re being obtuse, naive or both in suggesting this is not the place to discuss rumored closeted female celebrities. I think Kate Mara being in a relationship with a woman as new information is relevant to the forum. Speculation as to who the closeted celebrity was is also valid and relevant information and was appropriately posted in the Blind Items thread. I think there is a way to discuss these topics while still respecting forum rules and that should be allowed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:33
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:51
Guest wrote:

/2 cents.

da
I fully understand not allowing discussion of that persons current life as it doesn’t pertain to the topics of this forum. I think I’ve been respectful with my language in that regard. But I think you’re being obtuse, naive or both in suggesting this is not the place to discuss rumored closeted female celebrities. I think Kate Mara being in a relationship with a woman as new information is relevant to the forum. Speculation as to who the closeted celebrity was is also valid and relevant information and was appropriately posted in the Blind Items thread. I think there is a way to discuss these topics while still respecting forum rules and that should be allowed.
DA you are replying to a homophobic prick here. Ask them anything about gay gossip but they don’t know anything about it. They only serve to attack the gays and disrupt any gay speculation here. And this forum is run by them. :facepalm: