Complaints Thread

Reactions:

Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

Hey mods, I think the Johnny Depp crazy fans have found us and are trolling Amber Heard and Cara D thread pretty hard right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 01:04
Hey mods, I think the Johnny Depp crazy fans have found us and are trolling Amber Heard and Cara D thread pretty hard right now.
I have no idea if you're correct or not but I think someone mistook me for a troll in Cara's thread and I swear I'm not lol. I think my comment was just misunderstood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any reason why the Danielle Savre thread being locked constantly. It looks nobody complained and there wasn't anything bad said. Is the mod prejudiced against her or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still you didn't clean Cara D. Please ban ex stans, and other trolls. Too much bs, trolling..

mod here
Reactions:

Post by mod here »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:37
Is there any reason why the Danielle Savre thread being locked constantly.
Yes. Her neo-vagina smells like complete fucking shit, and she is not douching often. Thread will be lokced & regular posters will be banned site-wide.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:54
Still you didn't clean Cara D. Please ban ex stans, and other trolls. Too much bs, trolling..
People are replying and making it worse. Either moderate the thread or close it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Close Cara delevingne's thread. A sick person is writing this in her thread.
Someone needs to knock her out, sock her in the face, and knock those giant ugly fake teeth out of her gums.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara's thread getting out of hand. Delete everything and ban them please. Ex stans, and also Tuman, Cara's biggest bipolar troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are opinions saying that Hailee Steinfeld is spineless celeb who is not posting about abortion rights so not to offend the incels and Bible Belt followers she has deleted. Does everything that's said on thelchat have to praise and asskissing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 21:22
Why are opinions saying that Hailee Steinfeld is spineless celeb who is not posting about abortion rights so not to offend the incels and Bible Belt followers she has deleted. Does everything that's said on thelchat have to praise and asskissing.
That's pretty slanderous to be fair and you seem to think celebs are your personal puppets. Get help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Post 3470 on US Politics thread pulls the homophobic "people arguing against anti-gay bills are groomers and pedophiles" argument.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 01:29
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 21:22
That's pretty slanderous to be fair and you seem to think celebs are your personal puppets. Get help.
they aren't puppets but majority of them are brainless jesters therefore no one should want them to speak on issues beyond their comprehension. anon shouldn't lower their expectations

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 03:50
Post 3470 on US Politics thread pulls the homophobic "people arguing against anti-gay bills are groomers and pedophiles" argument.
Honey, it's a foolish thing to do to keep asking for opinions you don't like to be deleted because eventually they will come for you and you will have no defense.

But don't worry my post saying arguing for sex selective abortion is not a winning strategy even with very liberal people was deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Troll in US Soccer defending homophobe player Hinkle.

Please clean it up and ban the troll. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you deal with the troll in the k-ent threads please? He's been replying to himself trying to get people to take the bait :mask:

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Can you please clean up the Kristen Stewart thread. Someone is posting leaked nudes. Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Troll trolling guest using a homophobic slur “FGT” which means Fa~~ot” in the chat thread #10563 pls ban and delete.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3416&start=10550

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Het trolling isn't allowed but trolls are het trolling in Cara's thread. They don't follow the rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 13:00
Het trolling isn't allowed but trolls are het trolling in Cara's thread. They don't follow the rules.
QM. One of them copy and paste his posts after they are deleted. I hope mod is banning trolls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just wish whoever deleted my post on the best detective thread would come here and explain why. My best guess is that some mod has a personal vendetta against me, come here and say it to my face you coward :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods really need to stop deleting every single post that's reported.

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Dear mods please clean up the jojo siwa thread and ban the Kylie haters. Some haters of her girlfriend keep insulting and defaming the poor girl. Making up scenarios just to hate on her. They are twisting the hell out of a teenage relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, since the mod who usually deletes all the posts from the St. Vincent thread doesn't do their job now when it's actually needed can someone please delete this post viewtopic.php?p=4568204#p4568204 and ban the anon who wrote it.
Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The mod in Hailee Steinfeld thread deletes a lot more than het talk, is she a stan? I guarantee this comment, not made by me btw will get deleted. So we can have any opinions other than good ones.
The zebra print is like really really really really cringe, and the earrings - looks like a 50 year old glam soccer mom that smokes 2 packs a day . The anon that said that’s sexy I’m like !!???? In what gay world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 06:49
The mod in Hailee Steinfeld thread deletes a lot more than het talk, is she a stan? I guarantee this comment, not made by me btw will get deleted. So we can have any opinions other than good ones.
The zebra print is like really really really really cringe, and the earrings - looks like a 50 year old glam soccer mom that smokes 2 packs a day . The anon that said that’s sexy I’m like !!???? In what gay world
sorrynotsorry I lol so hard but is true, there's no way in hell a lesbian will find that fit sexy, it's some of the het residents

also the anon asking Qs, hun give up cause no one here gives your factual info and everything gets deleted

this thread is really starting to look bad, it's just aww meow and pics

someone call me on 1-666-we gay when something worthy of this forum happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 03:28
Hello, since the mod who usually deletes all the posts from the St. Vincent thread doesn't do their job now when it's actually needed can someone please delete this post viewtopic.php?p=4568204#p4568204 and ban the anon who wrote it.
Thanks.
Da, how is that post still there? Why aren't the MODERATORS doing their job? Why are they allowing hate and lies? Please delete the post #9703 on the St Vincent thread and give a ban for the writer of the post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who the hell is the moderators - Bette Lynch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A troll in Cara's thread.
viewtopic.php?p=4574290#p4574290

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This individual is trying to cause a fight to gain attention again. Nobody was talking about HK but she is falsely claiming they are. She is harassing a poster and this needs to be stopped.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3416&start=10550#p4575638

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 18:19
This individual is trying to cause a fight to gain attention again. Nobody was talking about HK but she is falsely claiming they are. She is harassing a poster and this needs to be stopped.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3416&start=10550#p4575638
Don't bother. It won't ever stop and that person is just determined to lie and troll. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see the mods haven't learned anything here yet. Still just deleting any post reported even if the post clearly doesn't break any rules and just ask questions. But obviously questions asked the wrong way triggers the snowflake worshippers of whatever topic they are brown nosing for. If you don't worship whatever the current topic is you are not a sheep and must be deleted. No discussions are allowed... On a forum... Just worship and be a sheep in every thread or you are out. Deleted. Banned. Gone.

No wonder the snowflakes keep being snowflakes and think they are right. They can't handle a no. They can't handle an opinion they don't like. Like a little toddler not liking a piece of food, they can't even handle it being on their plate without tossing a tantrum and throwing it to the floor. How fragile are you girls? Don't you see the insanity here? The fascist moderation isn't helping anyone. You are just making one half more angry and the other half more fragile and less equipped for the real world.

Get a grip on your moderators, L Chat!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 19:21
I see the mods haven't learned anything here yet. Still just deleting any post reported even if the post clearly doesn't break any rules and just ask questions. But obviously questions asked the wrong way triggers the snowflake worshippers of whatever topic they are brown nosing for. If you don't worship whatever the current topic is you are not a sheep and must be deleted. No discussions are allowed... On a forum... Just worship and be a sheep in every thread or you are out. Deleted. Banned. Gone.

No wonder the snowflakes keep being snowflakes and think they are right. They can't handle a no. They can't handle an opinion they don't like. Like a little toddler not liking a piece of food, they can't even handle it being on their plate without tossing a tantrum and throwing it to the floor. How fragile are you girls? Don't you see the insanity here? The fascist moderation isn't helping anyone. You are just making one half more angry and the other half more fragile and less equipped for the real world.

I see the mods haven't done what I demand of them yet. They shouldn't delete my posts as they clearly don't break any rules and I just ask questions. My questions are never asked the wrong way and I couldn't never trigger those posters I don't like on purpose then whine when I get found out. The things I worship should never be deleted. Only my discussions should be allowed... on this forum... Everyone should worship my posts in every thread or you should be out. Deleted. Banned. Gone.

No wonder I always think I am right. I can't handle a ban. I can't handle that my opinion is wrong or unpopular. I'm like a little toddler and I can't handle the fact other people don't think the same way as me. I can't handle their intolerance of my abhorrent views. I am getting more and more angry and fragile. I am not equipped for the real world and cannot accept that I can't control what the moderators do with their own forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

True. Both sides are as bad as each other. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Well said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 20:03
I see the mods haven't done what I demand of them yet. They shouldn't delete my posts as they clearly don't break any rules and I just ask questions. My questions are never asked the wrong way and I couldn't never trigger those posters I don't like on purpose then whine when I get found out. The things I worship should never be deleted. Only my discussions should be allowed... on this forum... Everyone should worship my posts in every thread or you should be out. Deleted. Banned. Gone.

No wonder I always think I am right. I can't handle a ban. I can't handle that my opinion is wrong or unpopular. I'm like a little toddler and I can't handle the fact other people don't think the same way as me. I can't handle their intolerance of my abhorrent views. I am getting more and more angry and fragile. I am not equipped for the real world and cannot accept that I can't control what the moderators do with their own forum.

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 16:07
Guest wrote:
Who the hell is the moderators - Bette Lynch?
:lol: Loving the Bette Lynch reference. Ay up chuck :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’ve been participating in TLC for 10 years and I have never had a post deleted until TLC left Zetaboards. I am more than aware of what you could and could not post on TLC. But now opinions that do not involve profanities, or het talk, or threats, or libel, or that are not OT have been deleted. My personal experience with a subject, and opinions based on that experience, have been erased. Not all the time, but too often for a c-h-a-t board ….. a space created for communication. After coming to TLC for a decade, it has become evident to this long-term guest that some moderators have personal agendas and they are suppressing Thoughts that they don’t like and/or disagree with.

d/a

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The show flake showing just how much of a snowflake she really is but wrongly invoking the OPs argument. Its the ban happy moderators that can't handle different opinions.Also, they and snow storm flake are very arrogant to assume they know that someone is malicious or trolling as they post an opinion that doesn't agree with them.

As for the comments about the person not being to able to handle being banned. Well why should they be banned if they haven't broken any rules? If snowflakes posts were deleted they were crying even more but because snowflakes opinions were protected that is fine. If you are not seeing things that you disagree wit or find annoying/maybe offensive you are either living in your own self created echo chamber (which is fine) or your living in a highly censored place.

L Chat is a highly censored echo chamber for the opinions of the moderators and it's not to the benefit of the board. I don't get why people are so triggered by opinions they don't like and can't tolerate people thinking differently from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

deleted from Hailee Steinfeld thread. so if you are not licking ass, your opinion gets deleted
Maybe if she was good at cooking she would've done something like Florence, imagine being so famous yet still posting free content without thinking about promo and work. Or maybe while she was so vocal during Dickinson promo about how mistreated, misunderstood and unseen various women were back in the day, she can do something about the today's situation cuz it ain't looking very different.
posting all those famous folks on her IG 🤣🤣 girl you so obvious. when she gonna post anna, adrian, alla etc. im shocked she posted greer or that was just a showoff for greers circle.
Told you millions of times. She would only post people would belong to at least one of these 3 categories:1. Family & real close friends 2. Current work costars 3. Celebrities who are more famous than her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ban Tuman, Cara's biggest bipolar troll. He writes his fantasies as true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The mod in Gentleman Jack thread is deleting every post obsessed stans of the actresses report but refuses to delete actual off topic posts like encouraging people to report any "bashing" of the actors. So basically, the usual on L chat, anything slightly negative gets deleted while spoiled children unable to tolerate a different opinion get their way and their off topic post doesn't get deleted.

I don't think this is right so fuck off mod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 17:26
The mod in Gentleman Jack thread is deleting every post obsessed stans of the actresses report but refuses to delete actual off topic posts like encouraging people to report any "bashing" of the actors. So basically, the usual on L chat, anything slightly negative gets deleted while spoiled children unable to tolerate a different opinion get their way and their off topic post doesn't get deleted.

I don't think this is right so fuck off mod.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 09:23
Ban Tuman, Cara's biggest bipolar troll. He writes his fantasies as true.
Mods, Tuman the troll is all over Cara's thread. Delete the last page. He is obsessed with Cara and people are replying...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

turns out the mod of Hailee Steinfeld thread is really a stan and deleted posts that aren't even reported, not to mention don't break any rules

 Guest wrote: ↑
i fell like h said, ok let's bury the dickinson shit and hang out with my straightest vanilla but rich af friends and then it
turns out ppl r shipping them too

very curious to see what she does next cause g hasn't shared anything about them since vegas, right?

Guest wrote: ↑
She was hanging with Greer while Dickinson was still filming and stuff on tho. Vegas tho yeah March I think.
according to ppl here g now knows what's the goss so that's what i'm saying if h in facts runs away from the gay i wanna see what they do next

She's still single at the end of the day. single women who aren't into pussy is the last thing this fucking thread needs but go off with your dreams and fantasies, is all free

That's how this thread has been running so active every day for no reason, wait till the next singnificant other is revealed and maybe some will wake up from their dreams

lol yet another woman who's not into Hailee full time but Hailee is so desperate she's gotta take what comes and how it comes bruh, I'm starting to think I have more chance than those poor bastards

She understimated the mental illness of people who dedicate their lifes to believing het girls like pussy

Hahahaha. You nailed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posts on hailee steinfelds thread are being reported when they are not breaking any rules, starting arguments, making jokes or harming anyone. Anons shouldnt be blocked for sharing a sensible opinion....its getting ridiculous on there now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod/s, kindly consider locking Lesbian tiktoker for a minute because there has been a an influx of hateful and baiting post for day and judging by the writing and the phrasing- it is the same unstable individual.

I'm tired of reporting posts when the guests on the thread are so keen on engaging with even the most obvious fanwar-bating post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lesbian tt thread's hate is getting out of hand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods do something about TikTok thread the trolling still continue.