Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:24
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:17
Hi mods, is there anything you can do to get rid of F spamming posts on lesbian tiktoker thread? like limiting the length of the post because the spamming is getting out of hand.
If not, maybe lock it for a while or something.

thanks,
It now seems to be crashing
Da yeah it make my phone crash a little bit. Make me think there is someone paying that troll to do all of those spamming. I mean what kind of sick person coming to lesbian board and spamming hell out of everything without a reason? Please mod do something.
Maybe find another topic to talk about? F spam only comes when certain people are mentioned.
I just hope the mods ban those trolls. The trolling level is just insane. Unless the mod clean the thread and banned those trolls then we can't even talk about anything at all.

Reactions:

Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hi mods, is there anything you can do to get rid of F spamming posts on lesbian tiktoker thread? like limiting the length of the post because the spamming is getting out of hand.

thanks,
Da yeah it make my phone crash a little bit. Make me think there is someone paying that troll to do all of those spamming. I mean what kind of sick person coming to lesbian board and spamming hell out of everything without a reason? Please mod do something.
Maybe find another topic to talk about? F spam only comes when certain people are mentioned.
I just hope the mods ban those trolls. The trolling level is just insane. Unless the mod clean the thread and banned those trolls then we can't even talk about anything at all.
Ava, Bella, OP, and Angelle are F spam's triggers. We can talk about anything except those four people, and the spamming will stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

thanks,
Mods are so quick to delete comments they don't like and ban people for no reason but they don't do their jobs when they're really needed. Useless, annoying fucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you don't want to mod the tiktok thread then just delete it or lock it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does the tik tok thread keep crashing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 22:30
Because the spam are too massive and the thread can't handle it. I can't believe mod let those troll win this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we please get a mod to clean up the Christen Press and Tobin Heath thread?

Keepingthepeace
Reactions: 1

Post by Keepingthepeace »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Because the spam are too massive and the thread can't handle it. I can't believe mod let those troll win this time.
Can you please make me a mod? I am neutral to all parties. I am there frequent all day and will delete the trolling posts with the F posts and color posts. Please consider this as I will monitor it daily. Then the site won’t be crashing like it is now.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keepingthepeace wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:36
[quot :rofl: e=Guest post_id=4630152 time=1653691661]
Guest wrote:
Can you please make me a mod? I am neutral to all parties. I am there frequent all day and will delete the trolling posts with the F posts and color posts. Please consider this as I will monitor it daily. Then the site won’t be crashing like it is now.
[/quote]
I'm not lchat mod, i'mjust a regular visitor and i'm neutral too. It's too obvious that the thread crashed because of the massive spam and trolling. It's sucked that we couldn't discuss anything for the last couple of days. I think you should reach the real lchat mod in discord or email or something. Good luck friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keepingthepeace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are you? You haven't proven yourself to be neutral. For all we know, you could be biased. TT thread mods shouldn't be from any fanbase because all of them are psychos with different agendas. There's a big chance you're one of them, given that you're a regular on that thread. Let the professionals be a mod.

Keepingthepeace

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:57
Keepingthepeace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are you? You haven't proven yourself to be neutral. For all we know, you could be biased. TT thread mods shouldn't be from any fanbase because all of them are psychos with different agendas. There's a big chance you're one of them, given that you're a regular on that thread. Let the professionals be a mod.
And I haven’t proven myself to be a psycho either so respectfully mind your business. And that thread is out of control. So much that it’s crashing now because it’s been forgotten.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Close the Lesbian TikTok thread or move it to Member area only...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keepingthepeace wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:05
Guest wrote:
Keepingthepeace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And I haven’t proven myself to be a psycho either so respectfully mind your business. And that thread is out of control. So much that it’s crashing now because it’s been forgotten.
I agree. Don't be negative. The first thing we need is just get rid of those fuckers and have someone who can moderate the thread daily. Because it's clear the professional mod can't do their job.
I hope mod can give the answer and take an action.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:22
Keepingthepeace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keepingthepeace wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. Don't be negative. The first thing we need is just get rid of those fuckers and have someone who can moderate the thread daily. Because it's clear the professional mod can't do their job.
No she have to prove herself first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is the tiktok thread that bad? never used it. so what exactly is going on there, my curiosity is piqued

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:17
is the tiktok thread that bad? never used it. so what exactly is going on there, my curiosity is piqued
None stop spam for over a year

Keepingthepeace

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:19
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:17
None stop spam for over a year
If the mods are over that thread that’s ok but pass the baton over to people who want to help clean up that thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:38
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:22
Keepingthepeace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keepingthepeace wrote:

No she have to prove herself first.
You are probably the troll lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 06:25
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 05:53
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 05:18
You've now deleted this from the US politics thread twice. Why? It is the definition of on topic. 2 males attend a meeting at WH invitation AT THE WHITEHOUSE for LESBIAN VISIBILITY day. Both times I posted it I was erroneously accused of being a RW troll. How can we not talk about this on a lesbian board except in the transexual thread? I posted it to make the point the GOP, despite their complete evil, can win the culture war and make huge political gains because people on the left won't say what a woman is, and because this extreme ideology makes dems look like they won't admit the emperor has no clothes. The Virginia governorship was largely decided on this issue.

I have always voted only left but

US politics thread = where the most shithole kind from the leftwing version gather where anything less than 100% worship of their party line is never tolerated, gets brainless shout storm of "RW troll" endlessly, and meets the automatic deletion repeatedly.
It is now.

There used to be decent discussion in there. For instance when the "defund the police" mantra came out, we were able to talk about how counterproductive it was for dems.

The thread is pretty much dead, anyway, but I miss having reasonable, newsy discussions in there.
DA. Well, that's a good thing. If that thread only accepts one point of view, if every post that challenges questionable politics from the mods preferred side gets deleted even if it's not trolling and the thread is dead, it means the majority of people who used to post there are not ok the old good guys vs. bad guys narrative anymore. GOOD.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please clean up the rv thread from shit stirring posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

See? The moment the mods deleted all of the spam comments, the troll quickly add another spam. It's trully insane, i believe they are bot or maybe someone hired them to ruined that thread. It's like 24 hours non stop spamming, do you think normal person would stay all night to do all of that shit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will not bow down to the censorship in the k-ent thread. Go take care of the actual complaints in this thread instead of deleting entire discussions for no reason :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 15:28
I will not bow down to the censorship in the k-ent thread. Go take care of the actual complaints in this thread instead of deleting entire discussions for no reason :P
Also in Ashley Benson’s thread. Posts talking about men are still there but posts calling out the shit posts or sharing my opinion about the celebrity are reported and deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The mod of Gentleman Jack is deranged. Can't even ask if an actress will post about the show? That's against the rules? Seriously, just fuck off every single mod in this place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could the mods stop pandering to the insane stans who take every little thing as hate? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some Cara Stan spam trolling with pictures on st Vincent thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15020&start=9750

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 16:34
The mod of Gentleman Jack is deranged. Can't even ask if an actress will post about the show? That's against the rules? Seriously, just fuck off every single mod in this place.
I second that. Ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suckerfish are on the Heard thread pushing conspiracies again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone delete this PLEASE :argh:
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 23:13
Some Cara Stan spam trolling with pictures on st Vincent thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15020&start=9750

Uuuuuugh
Reactions:

Post by Uuuuuugh »

Please delete all the ridiculous threads from the male troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uuuuuugh wrote:
30 May 2022, 02:13
Im not a male nor a troll, it's a bit of fun, I'm not the only one making threads and if you don't like them ignore the threads. Nobody is making you click them, stay in your boring lane. ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L chatters: Someone posted something I don't like and can easily ignore... MODDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uuuuuugh wrote:
Awww whats wrong? Did you get RickRolled?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uuuuuugh wrote:
LChat is packed with Russian trolls

Uuuuuugh
Reactions:

Post by Uuuuuugh »

Uuuuuugh wrote:
Thank you mods!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 02:20
L chatters: Someone posted something I don't like and can easily ignore... MODDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!

It's a mental illness with these people. Totally entitled and delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The psycho dadou is at it again in Wynonna Earp thread. Stans can post off topic as much as they like but all the other posts replying to the off topic post are deleted. Again.

If talking about Dom is off topic then delete the posts by stans as well. If it's okay to talk about her there, then let everyone share their takes on her post. Do you know the meaning of "fair" you idiot?

Remove this incompetent biased psycho already from this forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Irene thread has been taken over by straight and bisexual women who hate women and use the thread to hate on other red velvet members. They bullied lesbian shippers out of the thread by demeaning them and insulting them and now they are speculating that Irene is straight and that they won't be surprised if she ends up married to a man.
All that while insulting people who specualte about lesbian pairings.

Do something this thread has been taken over by bihet bullies who decided they had the right to stop some lesbian ships from being speculated about. And they are now starting to straight speculate. You need to add rules or a mod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 17:00
The Irene thread has been taken over by straight and bisexual women who hate women and use the thread to hate on other red velvet members. They bullied lesbian shippers out of the thread by demeaning them and insulting them and now they are speculating that Irene is straight and that they won't be surprised if she ends up married to a man.

Do something this thread has been taken over by bihet bullies who decided they had the right to stop some lesbian ships from being speculated about. And they are now starting to straight speculate. You need to add rules or a mod.
Here are exemples of the bullies insulting lesbian shippers and thinking which women we have the right to ship with Irene or not.
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 16:48
Are you mentally alright? [...] Are you trying to shut this thread down and force people back so they have to appease your delusional ships in the other thread? Get a fucking life.
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 17:06
Where is the logic behind letting an empty thread die where you can go there and post about your ships and how they are in love and fucked in Jeju or dated at the festival and come force it on people here? If people don't care about your ships you aren't gonna force them to do so.
But as you see some of them are ok with this kind of conversation on the other hand
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 15:45
DA Irene has zero interest in celebrity life beyond the job itself - interacting with fans, releasing music, performing. She doesn't publicly associate with other celebrities, most of her known friends are noncelebs. I don't think the "breadcrumbs" thing will work for her; while there are solid reasons to think she's one of us, you're not going to find anything concrete, and honestly, that's probably the best for her. :lol:
But given all of the above that you listed, people in this thread can't seriously be confused or angry when other persons looking from the outside think she's most likely to leave stardom and live her life or that it's possible she's straight then can you? I remember there being lots of back and forth about where people get such an impression but but the answers are right there? lol.
Da
I personally don't get defensive about it, all her friends are straight and married and people have always said she is probably like them and I get it i guess. She also doesn't seem attached to celeb life and that's why the fandom thinks she'll end up leaving and getting married, idk why people always act like it's unprovoked.

As you see there is a lot of agressivity and they think they have the right to rule over this thread and bully everyone who disagrees like they are some sort of super mods inventing rules that should be followed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Dear mods, please do not listen to this anon who singlehandedly shit stirs for days because people don’t like her ship. There has been were straight speculation, there were a few people saying they understand why people believe straight speculation, not that they sympathize with it or believe it. The Irene thread as it is a balm for her many fans who do not support the group anymore, including a member who OP likes. In the time the Irene thread was made, it zoomed through so many more pages than the main thread. They are trying to silence discussion that they don’t like.

Please do not let them bully the thread and do not listen to their entreaties to shut it down. You guys have done a great job moderating it so far, and I hope you stick to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 17:35
Guest wrote:

Dear mods, please do not listen to this anon who singlehandedly shit stirs for days because people don’t like her ship. There has been were straight speculation, there were a few people saying they understand why people believe straight speculation, not that they sympathize with it or believe it. The Irene thread as it is a balm for her many fans who do not support the group anymore, including a member who OP likes. In the time the Irene thread was made, it zoomed through so many more pages than the main thread. They are trying to silence discussion that they don’t like.

Please do not let them bully the thread and do not listen to their entreaties to shut it down. You guys have done a great job moderating it so far, and I hope you stick to it.
x2 Ban this unhinged lunatic and spare us her insanity please, every few days she comes back and shit stirs and ruins the thread. Everything is more than fine and we never have issues, which is something this lunatic clearly can't accept. There is an empty RV thread for her to be delusional about her ship but she refuses to use it and wants to force us to ship with her. No one was straight trolling at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wasn't even originally participating in the Lesbian TV Shows thread but whoever's modding it is deleting on-topic stuff.

It's crazy, we should be allowed some leeway in discussing recent shows and trends in general, the thread has allowed that for years, before this recent overmodding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 20:35
I wasn't even originally participating in the Lesbian TV Shows thread but whoever's modding it is deleting on-topic stuff.

It's crazy, we should be allowed some leeway in discussing recent shows and trends in general, the thread has allowed that for years, before this recent overmodding.
At some point (one of?) the mods lost sight of what Modding is actually meant to achieve and now they just look for reasons to delete convos. It's terrible for a message board when that happens because they never know when to stop and the result is a flawlessly manicured, perfectly on topic board nobody bothers making any effort to post or threadstart in because it'll probably all be erased anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 20:35
I wasn't even originally participating in the recent Lesbian TV Shows thread discussion that set this off but whoever's modding it is deleting on-topic stuff.

Qmtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am the one who initiated the conversation in the lesbian TV show thread. I asked people oif there was any new lesbian shows to watch since its been so long I haven't watched. I figured since it's been so long there should definitely be new shows to watch. Then a mod said

"this thread is to inform on new shows or wlw developments on existing shows"

People were informing me on new shows or wlw developments on existing shows.

Also why delete the posts? Why not post them in the "appropriate thread"? If the mods thinks the lesbian TV show is not appropriate.

I really needed those posts. At the end of the day we just want to find something new and lesbian to watch. Why delete the name of the shows? This is really mean. Delete the conversation you think is off topic. But don't delete the name of the shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 17:35
Guest wrote:

x2 Ban this unhinged lunatic and spare us her insanity please, every few days she comes back and shit stirs and ruins the thread. Everything is more than fine and we never have issues, which is something this lunatic clearly can't accept. There is an empty RV thread for her to be delusional about her ship but she refuses to use it and wants to force us to ship with her. No one was straight trolling at all.
That isn't true. There are a lot of us who don't dare to go in the Irene thread anymores because a few bullies took it over. They also come in the red velvet thread to say none of the members like each other and they need to burst people bubble etc.

If you have any doubts look at those bullies even only in this thread. Someone loves a lesbian ship or some lesbian ships of Irene and other women. They are insulted for it by a few bullies. The bullies want to control who has the right to speak or not and which Irene lesbian ship deserves to exist or not. They have no power to do that. Someone complains here. Look at the bullies answers:

A lesbian who just wants to ship in peace is called:
-Unhinged
-Lunatic
-Insanity
-The ship is called delusional (while it's the current most popular lesbian ship in kpop)
-The op posted exemples of straight speculation hence the bully is clearly lying.

They just like the moderation up until now because there was none. They also bully the red velvet thread in the exact same way it's why it's almost dead. They can't stand the group, and everyone who like the group, and everyone who ships ships they don't like and they thing they have the power to forbid some lesbian ships.

A few bullies took over the Irene thread, stop every lesbian shipping and are killing the red velvet thread. This is not okay. listen to the OP.