Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 16:35
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 07:49
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 02:37
Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 20:54

** Great idea!!! Everyone should do the above. Paste the screenshot of your deleted posts HERE. Keep the moderators accountable. Have a nice day, y'all. ** :heart:

Administration please explain why on topic posts are being deleted.
x2 Moderators, do please explain.
No use asking. They're abusers, the mods get off on abusing posters of this board. They're so miserable in life that deleting posts and banning people is what they live for. Pathetic fucks.

Keep reposting.
Why don't we create a Reddit away from these mods and their power trips? Post what you want unless it's great OT or abusive to other posters. People shouldn't be relying on mods to get rid of stuff or things that they don't like.
DA The only way an L chat sub wouldn't get you banned from reddit was if you are a man. & you FBT advertise other lesbian discussion on L chat. Bitching about ONTD, reddit, YT the L Chat allows. Your alt platform to bitch about Lchat will get deleted and maybe banned (though not as fast or as stupid as Tapacrap).

You could maybe start a sub on Ovarit, but that's not lesbian, just TERF.

Reactions:

Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 06:50
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 06:41
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 05:18
Can we please go back to 35 posts per page instead of the new 50?
Many threads are gif heavy and is a struggle on cell.
Or if not 35 than 40. Just less than 50.
x2 I'm at the point now where if I open a thread and find a page a mile long I just back out until the next page starts. Even without gifs and embedded content extending the length, 50 posts are just too many to scroll on mobile.
X3 Agree! too much scrolling
OT, but I don't have this issue with 50 posts and I have hundreds of tabs in multiple browsers. However, for those with struggling hardware, I how they swap it back for you.

I have SD 888, Android 12, 12 GB RAM. Granted, I can only access this site from private wifi, so I could always swap to pc. Trolls have pretty much banned lesbians from mobile IPs. Which definitely hurts us more than them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 09:42
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 07:25
The L Chat is officially dead. It's literally against rules and bannable to discuss cast, crew sexuality. Who where the women who met and married other women on set? bannable! Who is out and proud actress, bannable!

Sure, it was to stop the typical straight not straight argument on unknown sexualities probably, but this rule was not thought through, at all, what it means. Or the mods have been fully infiltrated. :sadangel:
They deleted all chat of Beanie Feldstein.
:sadangel: 👀 :argh: 👩🏿‍🌾👩🏽‍🌾⚫🪶🧨

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's the point of The L Chat if we can't discuss the sexuality of celebs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 22:07
What's the point of The L Chat if we can't discuss the sexuality of celebs?
Are you talking about Imani & Sarah? Isn't discussion allowed in their individual threads?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just to add. more "cookie monster" in hailee thread. and getting more and more aggressive (see third post).

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15734&start=40000#p4718207
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15734&start=40000#p4718229
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15734&start=40000#p4718263

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 01:47
just to add. more "cookie monster" in hailee thread. and getting more and more aggressive (see third post).

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15734&start=40000#p4718207
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15734&start=40000#p4718229
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15734&start=40000#p4718263
sorry it didn't copy the actul posts. should be 40016, 40018 and 40022.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:09
Are you going to delete the trolling on Cara Delevingne's thread or not?
Maybe try individually reporting each troll post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 02:58
Guest wrote:
Da every troll post, reply and spam was reported individually with the report button 2 days ago but they haven't done anything when previously they did. Maybe there's a specific mod in charge and didn't log in. Weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 14:18
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 02:58
Guest wrote:
Da every troll post, reply and spam was reported individually with the report button 2 days ago but they haven't done anything when previously they did. Maybe there's a specific mod in charge and didn't log in. Weird.
DA Can you explain why this post is being reported above but not the het trolling or 3some post?

“this thread and mod are a joke :rofl: berthas gt jealous Cara moving on with a new girl, fucking her new girl, they get angry when we expose ex stans but they are happy when het trolls are trolling and when haters ask to punch Cara.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fletchers thread is packed with trolls and het talk
They are all individually reported.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77603&start=3500

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trolling in Cara Delevinge and Ashley Benson's threads from a few days ago haven't been deleted. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 21:42

Abnormal amount of offensive and untrue shit over there, pls clean that up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 02:27
Guest wrote:

Mods pls clean the thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod in Evelyn Hugo going on a deleting spree. Can we have her kicked into line please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the mod in the Evelyn Hugo thread the one who deleted all the posts in the Unconvincing Actresses thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:47
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 02:27
Guest wrote:

Mods pls clean the thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can a mod please clean the TWICE thread? People have been reporting tons of posts since tuesday but nothing's happening. Gross het talk, troll bait and OT posts... they're all still up :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 23:27
Can a mod please clean the TWICE thread? People have been reporting tons of posts since tuesday but nothing's happening. Gross het talk, troll bait and OT posts... they're all still up :(
Same for the Blackpink thread. Are the mods on vacation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hi.can you ban people for talking about heterosexuality? first kill and sarah catherine threads are full of people always spamming it with hetero talks. i understand this is the l chat and topics here are suppose to be gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 11:25
hi.can you ban people for talking about heterosexuality? first kill and sarah catherine threads are full of people always spamming it with hetero talks. i understand this is the l chat and topics here are suppose to be gay.
Are they spamming or stating reality to stop the real life shipping delusions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Again, please do something :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we get a new moderator in the Evelyn Hugo thread as they delete all discussion they personally don't like or make them feel uncomfortable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone visit Janelle Monae thread and ask anon to put gifts in spoilers because my phone is having a heart attack every time I try to open it.

Thnx.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are all the mods on vacation? It's been days with no mod action and many threads getting trolled per usual with posts reported.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please someone get into the Maya & Carina thread and remind people to stop posting about the actress and their personal lives. It's been going on and on, things been reported and nothing is happening. It's so annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 19:35
Are all the mods on vacation? It's been days with no mod action and many threads getting trolled per usual with posts reported.
Nah they are in the Evelyn Hugo thread and various other deleting shit that doesn't match their own ideology. They hate your faves so don't care if someone slags them off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hey bitch dadou, how about giving it a rest in the wynonna earp thread already? Don't worry I'll keep posting, you bitch won't stop me.

I think dadou must be so obsessed with Dominique Provost Chalkley that she can't stand anyone talking about her insanity. She deletes every single post that mentions what she's like now. What a crazy bitch. I can't believe these kind of mods are allowed to do whatever they want here.

dadou, I usually don't get like this but you've been harassing and abusing me for a long time now by deleting every single post I ever make in the Wynonna Earp thread. How about you do something with your miserable pathetic life or I don't know end it? Abusing people on this forum won't make you happy. You just prove again and again how deranged you are.

Go fuck yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got banned for saying Arienne Mandi looked skeletal and I prefer her with meat on her bones. How does that warrant a ban?

The mods here are ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 21:16
hey bitch dadou, how about giving it a rest in the wynonna earp thread already? Don't worry I'll keep posting, you bitch won't stop me.

I think dadou must be so obsessed with Dominique Provost Chalkley that she can't stand anyone talking about her insanity. She deletes every single post that mentions what she's like now. What a crazy bitch. I can't believe these kind of mods are allowed to do whatever they want here.

dadou, I usually don't get like this but you've been harassing and abusing me for a long time now by deleting every single post I ever make in the Wynonna Earp thread. How about you do something with your miserable pathetic life or I don't know end it? Abusing people on this forum won't make you happy. You just prove again and again how deranged you are.

Go fuck yourself.
despite the growing complaints against moderator dadou, administration has made it clear that -- after investigating the posts in question -- they continue to back dadou's moderating decisions. you should take it up directly w/ the administrators by sending a private DM to "Smurf" (or STMTH).

maybe dadou is really confronting something that NEEDS to be corrected for the sake of the overall integrity of the board. have people here ever thought that that might be the case?? and if so, maybe this is why dadou has not yet been relieved of her moderating duties.

maybe y'all should take some time to think about how hard it is to be a "perfect" moderator on here? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 05:26
I got banned for saying Arienne Mandi looked skeletal and I prefer her with meat on her bones. How does that warrant a ban?

I got banned for saying the Disney was willing to allow their movies to be banned in the Muslim countries for gay content. Are we not allowed to suggest that Muslim countries are the ones which are banning movies with gay content in them. I also mentioned Russia and China but they are a write off for the MCU at the moment anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 05:26

You should say about her and her fetish collecting and drinking her boyfriend sperm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 14:05
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80095#p4687282
Can administration please edit the first post in Sarah Catherine Hook thread to include she stars in Netflix First Kill as Juliette Fairmont.
Can this change please be made? Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:40
Guest wrote:
Can administration please edit the first post in Sarah Catherine Hook thread to include she stars in Netflix First Kill as Juliette Fairmont.
lmao who cares. Straights can have her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:54
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:40
Guest wrote:
lmao who cares. Straights can have her.
That is why it would be better if the thread specified who this lady is because she would not deserve a thread if she was not the star of FK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:44
Guest wrote:
Again, please do something :giveup:
Het trolls running rampant in the Twice thread and no one's doing shit. Wtf is going on? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I opened a subreddit for people who have had enough of the extreme moderation r/realthelchat

If you are interested. If not I get that as many people hate Reddit. But if you don't want some deleting polite reasonable posts on a whim come over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Korean Entertainment thread is full of butch bashing trolls.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60025&start=25400

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:19
The Korean Entertainment thread is full of butch bashing trolls.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60025&start=25400
Why do butches demand the world accommodate them? Fix that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's so many comments being reported on Fletcher's thread since a few days ago and no one is cleaning it up, what is happening???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods may I make a request in regards to the Korean Entertainment - Part II thread?

Personal preference and opinion on butches shouldn’t matter in this regard. It’s a Korean Entertainment Thread not a Korean femme Entertainment thread. If there’s a post about a celeb someone isn’t interested in they should scroll by instead

I very much appreciate your help so this thread doesn’t keep infighting and stay on topic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I get a mod to activate my account please? Username: Robinoelle19

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 01:59
Mods may I make a request in regards to the Korean Entertainment - Part II thread?

Personal preference and opinion on butches shouldn’t matter in this regard. It’s a Korean Entertainment Thread not a Korean femme Entertainment thread. If there’s a post about a celeb someone isn’t interested in they should scroll by instead

I very much appreciate your help so this thread doesn’t keep infighting and stay on topic
Why not open a KPop butches thread but mods are fucking annoying in how they just delete ship based on their own presences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:25
Guest wrote:

Why not open a KPop butches thread but mods are fucking annoying in how they just delete ship based on their own presences.
Why do we need 2 threads for Korean female celebrities? Tf

If someone doesn’t like butches or made women they can just scroll past in the main thread. People scroll past female celebrities they do t like every day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If someone doesn’t like butches or made women they can just scroll past in the main thread. People scroll past female celebrities they do t like every day
*masc women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree in theory but we know fine well that people on their board can't deal with people having different opinions without crying to the mods.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree in theory but we know fine well that people on their board can't deal with people having different opinions without crying to the mods.
Well they’re going to have to learn to agree with it and scroll.

There’s thousands of types of women in the world we’re not going to create unnecessary thread offshoots ervy time bc ppl can’t scroll