Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 16:02
Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 15:51
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 17:35
Nearly every IP address on Express VPN is banned here. I wish mods would realize it's not just trolls who use VPN's and stop banning loads of IP's. 008
Seems I got banned for saying this ^ because that's the only time I used that IP.

Mods here truly are pathetic.
Why can't some of us DM the admins about it or create another board and they can stay here and talk to the clouds?
Better idea: Quit banning over viewpoint. People won't agree no matter how much petty banning you do; just fucking stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fletchers thread AGAIN 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 03:04
Fletchers thread AGAIN 😭
Can’t you guys just lock it for a bit? It’s a shitshow :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:queen:
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 05:35
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 03:04
Fletchers thread AGAIN 😭
Can’t you guys just lock it for a bit? It’s a shitshow :/
You can't report the truth. It is what it is. Fletcher is with Sam 2 years, accept it. Mod deletes the truth and leaving the lalaland posts about a ship who broke up 2 years ago . She is deleting the only truth there bc you don't like what you read.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 17:15
Why is the thread titled "Do you think most lesbians prefer butch or femme women?" locked?
Given that it is locked, the retention policy will likely apply. It's now at least in the web archive. :mask:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220903162 ... =4&t=80442

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nearly every IP address on Express VPN is banned here. I wish mods would realize it's not just trolls who use VPN's and stop banning loads of IP's. 008
Seems I got banned for saying this ^ because that's the only time I used that IP.

Why can't some of us DM the admins about it or create another board and they can stay here and talk to the clouds?
Better idea: Quit banning over viewpoint. People won't agree no matter how much petty banning you do; just fucking stop.
I got banned for saying the writing on She Hulk was bad and the jokes were not funny. I was once banned for saying I didn't think Brie Larson was a good actress. People get banned for so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Stupid Wife thread needs a new rule, so please add one. Real life shipping shouldn't be discussed in the Stupid Wife (show) thread because it has nothing to do with the show. It's annoying that real-life shippers occasionally hijack the thread to talk about their ship, which makes it difficult to stay up-to-date on the show.

SheRa
Reactions:

Post by SheRa »

Mods, if u r not going to unlock Chloe G Moretz thread, at least let us have a new one. There are tons of useless open threads, why don’t u let us have a new Chloe thread? Do something about it please. It’s been almost 1 year, we’re sick of all the waiting and no action from you at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 23:54
Time for your meds, grandpa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Need to say this but lchat mod i mean the global mod are useless and irresponsible . There are so many people asking questions but none of them are bother to come her and gave an answer. Pathetic

It's been a year why chloe moretz thread never got open? Because of a troll? Troll is only one person, you put a decent mod in her thread and problem solved

Tiktok thread is another, it's just one troll and he is gone anyway. If you want to protect a person just make a rule "don't discuss this person blabla" Done. It is so unfair that you mod basically close every thread with tiktok name in it. Yet you give a thousand thread for straight girls and bisexual with husbands/boyfriends.

Pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 01:11
Need to say this but lchat mod i mean the global mod are useless and irresponsible . There are so many people asking questions but none of them are bother to come her and gave an answer. Pathetic

It's been a year why chloe moretz thread never got open? Because of a troll? Troll is only one person, you put a decent mod in her thread and problem solved

Tiktok thread is another, it's just one troll and he is gone anyway. If you want to protect a person just make a rule "don't discuss this person blabla" Done. It is so unfair that you mod basically close every thread with tiktok name in it. Yet you give a thousand thread for straight girls and bisexual with husbands/boyfriends.

Pathetic.
Let's make this complaints thread a Chloe and Tiktok thread until mods allow Chloe and Tiktok thread to open again.

let me start with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

- Ava was in an on/off situationship with actress Jessica Belkin before going back to Bella.

- Olivia B broke up with Bella and is now dating a blonde girl from Georgia.

- Olivia P cheated on Abby and is now in a situationship with the girl she cheated on Abby with. on a side note, she and Angelle unfollowed each other all across social media and Olivia P claims Angelle was abusive.

- KB still happily with Alex and seems like they're in healthy relationship good for her

- Olivia Ponton is dating a girl

- Kai was seeing Jojo Siwa's ex Savannah Demers

- Avery and Soph break up, and there's a lot of drama surrounding the reasons why they broke up, one of which is Avery cheating with Jojo Siwa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its getting ridiculous really, this board. We have been patient, waiting and waiting and waiting..For fucking 1 year! Just give us our Chloe and TikTok thread back already! Its like you mods are trying real hard to kill this board at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Pathetic.
X2 EMT. Couldn’t say it better anon. Thank you!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you guys take fletchers thread private? At least till after the album drops?

I know mods are doing their best to keep the troll out, but they are back and it sucks. I can only imagine the shit show it will be in two weeks 🫠

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You got your point across so please STOP with the twitter spamming. It's just going to irritate smart phone users who are forced to keep scrolling down. Oh, and by the way, more members are LEAVING your cult movement than the ones being brought in. There are numerous accounts of ex-TERFs who recall first being "groomed" (yes, one of your terms) into your movement, who then started feeling "odd" about its hateful rhetoric, did their own side research into how TERF ideology was more wrong than right, and then finally escaped. These brave women now know the talking points of both trans-exclusionary and trans-inclusive feminism... and have chosen to embrace the latter community. So could it be that your cult movement has already reached the top tip of its "peak" (pun intended)?
shut up amy dyess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
You got your point across so please STOP with the twitter spamming. It's just going to irritate smart phone users who are forced to keep scrolling down. Oh, and by the way, more members are LEAVING your cult movement than the ones being brought in. There are numerous accounts of ex-TERFs who recall first being "groomed" (yes, one of your terms) into your movement, who then started feeling "odd" about its hateful rhetoric, did their own side research into how TERF ideology was more wrong than right, and then finally escaped. These brave women now know the talking points of both trans-exclusionary and trans-inclusive feminism... and have chosen to embrace the latter community. So could it be that your cult movement has already reached the top tip of its "peak" (pun intended)?
shut up amy dyess
correction, that's Beau Dyess to you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 12:51
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
shut up amy dyess
correction, that's Beau Dyess to you
nah you wish troon, she can identify as whatever she wants but at the end of day she's still a woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why the fuck the mods take so long to ban these trans, men should not be here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 13:43
ummmmm, probably cuz they accept that transwomen are women -- like most of the world does outside this bubble?
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG! New chloe cover story where she will discuss growing up and how she found herself coming out and her new relationship!!!

Too bad you hateful bigots don't have a chloe thread to discuss it in :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 17:06
OMG! New chloe cover story where she will discuss growing up and how she found herself coming out and her new relationship!!!

New relationship? when did she and kate harrison breakup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods! Open the Chloe G Moretz thread please! Or let us open a new one ffs!! We want our thread back. PLEASE!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 14:12
Guest wrote:
ummmmm, probably cuz they accept that transwomen are women -- like most of the world does outside this bubble?
most people in the world think you are mentally ill, the usa and parts of europe are not the whole world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 05:08
Guest wrote:

Pathetic.
There is an open TikTok thread, its in the members area.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chloe Moretz thread…Unlock the thread or at least give us a explanation why you can’t/won’t open the thread? Or why we can’t open a new one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 17:19
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 17:06

New relationship? when did she and kate harrison breakup?
They didn’t. They went to phoebe bridgers concert together last week. Also, open the chloe thread mods. So we can discuss these things not here but on the thread. There must be at least one sensible mod. I hope so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lock this D’arcy Carden thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80411
This woman is straight and has been married to a man for 12 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 20:18
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 14:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why won't u fuck off where the rest of the world are at then 💄 Your gender delusions really have no bloody business over here.
Your gender-critical cult movement is also into a bloody business -- adding fuel to the hate that murders innocent transgender women all over the world. By the way, you'd be surprised that I'm one of the nicest, most thoughtful, helpful, participatory, and "politically correct" Anons on here. I just cannot (and will not) stay silent in the face of the deadly misinformation, false paranoia panic, and bullying gatekeeping that TERFs constantly infect this poor place with. Your rigid beliefs are outdated, against science, not feminist, and not even "lesbian" in the way you shove that term down other lesbians' throats. The LGBTQ+ community will welcome you back -- but your cult movement must be deprogrammed first.
:heart: :hug: :heart:
Males will never be women. Fuck off with using our bodies as your costume. Creep. You don't belong here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why won't u fuck off where the rest of the world are at then 💄 Your gender delusions really have no bloody business over here.
Your gender-critical cult movement is also into a bloody business -- adding fuel to the hate that murders innocent transgender women all over the world. By the way, you'd be surprised that I'm one of the nicest, most thoughtful, helpful, participatory, and "politically correct" Anons on here. I just cannot (and will not) stay silent in the face of the deadly misinformation, false paranoia panic, and bullying gatekeeping that TERFs constantly infect this poor place with. Your rigid beliefs are outdated, against science, not feminist, and not even "lesbian" in the way you shove that term down other lesbians' throats. The LGBTQ+ community will welcome you back -- but your cult movement must be deprogrammed first.
da
I'm just a lesbian, I don't belong to that bullshit collective, and it can't be more false than that, women don't spend our time killing trans women, unlike you who are rapists and promote violence and death of women, literally you are the ones who go to the "pride" with slogans like "kill the Terf " or "or suck my girldick" that promote rape and violence against women, which is often promoted by men, what a coincidence!.

also violence against trans is done by men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
I'm just a lesbian, I don't belong to that bullshit collective, and it can't be more false than that, women don't spend our time killing trans women, unlike you who are rapists and promote violence and death of women, literally you are the ones who go to the "pride" with slogans like "kill the Terf " or "or suck my girldick" that promote rape and violence against women, which is often promoted by men, what a coincidence!.

also violence against trans is done by men.

The terminally online delusional male creep really thinks he will ever change reality lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cope, seethe, etc
[/spoiler]

You can be reported for continuing to twitter spam. Stop now while you have the chance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 11:48
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I got banned for saying the writing on She Hulk was bad and the jokes were not funny. I was once banned for saying I didn't think Brie Larson was a good actress. People get banned for so much.
But - the bolded is actual fact. I know that viewpoint discrimination is a staple of liberals. I expect more of us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:nervous:
L of the L Chat is for Lesbians, only females can be lesbians.
Go on het forums and leave lesbians alone, you don't belong here dude.

shut up amy dyess
Reactions:

Post by shut up amy dyess »

Guest wrote:
gee we go by the material reality of sex, while you go by the subjectiveness which is gender identities which depends on to believe in them to make sense, you wackos can't even explain what is to feel like a woman without making use of stereotypes, your holy book is gender theory and how you deal with the concept of gender is like a zealot does with the concept of his god which should not be questioned just accepted as it's supposed to be... but hey with all that said we're the cultists ones... sure thing lol

most of TWs murdered are shemale sex workers at the hands of men, and that goes by way before GCs vs TRAs debate, so no GC views don't fuel psychopath males who want to murder them, and what you queerdos do about it do you criticize sex-working? want its end? no, radfems do, you're all for the porn/sex industry

feminist/social science isn't objective science, until you can pinpoint what a gender identity is in an objective way your "science" is at best speculations

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When men gonna leave Lesbians alone?? Why they're so obsessed with us? Mind your fucking own business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 23:42
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cope, seethe, etc
[/spoiler]

You can be reported for continuing to twitter spam. Stop now while you have the chance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
U r severely mentally ill, with all your psychotic, out of place, patronizing gender theory word soups and salads you keep posting here 💔🥀

contrary to the voices in your head, I'm not claiming to be a feminist. feminism is a tranny rights movement now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 19:59
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 05:08
Guest wrote:

Pathetic.
There is an open TikTok thread, its in the members area.
That thread is dead we want a Tiktok thread in general discussion too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Troll in Stupid Wife thread bringing up supposed ex for one of the actresses, calling him hot, etc. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please create a separate thread for the Stupid Wife actresses stans and real life shippers. They're just burying the show on its own thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christ why are people always herr asking for stuff they don't like to be deleted. Why is this place so censorious. It wasnt like this back in the day when Kitty Moaning called it a place of cruelness or something. Ive got to admire Datalounge for not falling into the same trap as twitter, Reddit and this place. Keeping it brutal, free and bitchy heart....last time I was there someone started a thread to say Florence Pugh is was 'pudgy' and someone responded by calling him an "manorexic weirdo". They can also have a discussion about trans without banning and deletion too.

#droptheT
Reactions:

Post by #droptheT »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 12:08
Christ why are people always herr asking for stuff they don't like to be deleted. Why is this place so censorious. It wasnt like this back in the day when Kitty Moaning called it a place of cruelness or something. Ive got to admire Datalounge for not falling into the same trap as twitter, Reddit and this place. Keeping it brutal, free and bitchy heart....last time I was there someone started a thread to say Florence Pugh is was 'pudgy' and someone responded by calling him an "manorexic weirdo". They can also have a discussion about trans without banning and deletion too.
I agree, we need to Make The L Chat Great Again (and drop the T. Drop the T!!! DROP THE T!!!!!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 14:14
Troll in Stupid Wife thread bringing up supposed ex for one of the actresses, calling him hot, etc. :eyeroll:
I had a feeling the majority of the stans for this ship/show were bihets. I love being right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 14:14
I had a feeling the majority of the stans for this ship/show were bihets. I love being right.
DA I"m a lesbian and would love for the show(based on a lesbian couple/pure lesbian story) to be separated from the Buiar(one of the actresses) stans who are bihets.

Szelda_A
Reactions: 10

Post by Szelda_A »

I don’t understand why Chloe Grace Moretz thread is still locked. No reason/explanation given. After one year, can we have our thread back finally? Mods, unlock it or at least let us open a new one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod deleted a thread encouraging women to voice objections to title IX (female athlete protections) changes.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80492

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2022, 11:03
Mod deleted a thread encouraging women to voice objections to title IX (female athlete protections) changes.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80492
Please post it again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One or more mods are clearly not women. If you want the board to survive, they need to go.

This board has never had such a high volume of homophobic material. The fact that a post about protecting women's rights was immediately deleted, but literally hundreds of homophobic threads and comments stay for days maybe weeks is a clear indication of a serious problem.

Get rid of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a lesbian board. Not a trans board.

Why is it so hard to understand you have to keep trans stuff in the trans threads? What is this need you have to make the whole goddamn place about trannies?