Complaints Thread

Reactions:

Re: Complaints Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 02:16
I report homophobic/ racist posts and the mods don't even delete them. When i posted that some actress is not good at acting they deleted the post immediately and banned me. What is wrong with this forum ?
Are the racist posts still up? Link some of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
I report homophobic/ racist posts and the mods don't even delete them. When i posted that some actress is not good at acting they deleted the post immediately and banned me. What is wrong with this forum ?
It’s troll infested. If you want to talk to actual lesbians, try r/actuallesbians, twitter, etc
Nice try tranny. Actuallesbians is full of men in skirts trying to pretend to be women and lesbians. Who are you trying to fool? Maybe you should stop trying to post all those homophobic and racist posts while pretending to be someone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It takes the mods days or even a week to delete the reported posts it seems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 02:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s troll infested. If you want to talk to actual lesbians, try r/actuallesbians, twitter, etc
Nice try tranny. Actuallesbians is full of men in skirts trying to pretend to be women and lesbians. Who are you trying to fool? Maybe you should stop trying to post all those homophobic and racist posts while pretending to be someone else.
DA just in the last page a known male troll here calls lesbians mentally ill. The post was reported and it's still there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The whole 795 and 796 page on Cari Fletcher thread is about Becky and Shannon. Mods deleted posts about Cari herself and let irrelevant posts out there. WTF!!! Who is the mod?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao I’m not a tranny but I think there’s legit men posting here. At least the trannies on actuallesbians are honest about it. :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 05:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao I’m not a tranny but I think there’s legit men posting here. At least the trannies on actuallesbians are honest about it. :handbags:
DA Someone who posts here almost everyday admitted being a man. He said he trolls threads because he hates gay men and lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 05:15
Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 05:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Someone who posts here almost everyday admitted being a man. He said he trolls threads because he hates gay men and lesbians.
SA I think it’s a combination of both. I think there may be men posting here but I’m pretty sure there’s a mod who likes to troll threads for fun (bi female?). I remember they opened a “Lesbians: sex with men?” thread. They were thirsting over
Sepideh’s boyfriend on her thread (saying he deserved a long blowjob or something?) and they’re constantly making anti-lesbian comments all over this fourm. Like I said, I’d rather kick it with the trannies on AC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone can start a thread, you don't have to be a mod. That thread was started by that male because he was posting the same crap in other threads at the same time. He said he wants to gross out people so they stop coming here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 05:15
Question. What threads is he known to frequent/troll? Can you describe ways to help anons better identify him and/or link a few of his troll posts? Tia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod, could you please ban the IP of the reported posts in the International Women's Football thread?

They are from the resident trolls who like to hate certain players, call the players certain childish names and keep on repeating false accusations about said players' relationships.

It is very unbearable now to try to have a conversation in that thread because of it.

TIA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 17:24
Mod, could you please ban the IP of the reported posts in the International Women's Football thread?

They are from the resident trolls who like to hate certain players, call the players certain childish names and keep on repeating false accusations about said players' relationships.

It is very unbearable now to try to have a conversation in that thread because of it.

TIA
^^ what she said. I’m not sure if they are actually a troll or just a fucking deranged incessant pest but they seriously need to GTF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not a creepy male trying lure lesbians into going to reddit because you realized you scared away all women and now it's just delusional men talking to each other. LMAO :rofl: point and laugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 17:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not a creepy male trying lure lesbians into going to reddit because you realized you scared away all women and now it's just delusional men talking to each other. LMAO :rofl: point and laugh
At least they are actual lesbians as opposed to "brainwashed" lesbians. All I can say about the above in bold is... have you TERFed much? I know you have peaked, but do you also T-E-R-F??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 18:48
Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 17:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
At least they are actual men as opposed to "brainwashed" lesbians. All I can say about the above in bold is... have you TERFed much? I know you have peaked, but do you also T-E-R-F??
I was born a TERF! Terfin' in the USA. Assigned TERF at birth! Vagina lover. LGB drop the T! :goldstar: :heart:

And men will never be lesbians. Reddit is a male forum, that's why real lesbian have all been banned from r/actuallesbians. If you love your fellow AGP's so much, why are you here :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Blackpink thread pls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To many trolls on the following thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78879&start=74700
Not even discussing football anymore. Will this be delt with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So seems like the mods are shit in general and every thread has the same problems. Is it even worth it coming back here? Fucking do something, having mods is the same as not having them with how useless they are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 17:29
Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 17:24

TIA
^^ what she said. I’m not sure if they are actually a troll or just a fucking deranged incessant pest but they seriously need to GTF.
DA. Yeah, this troll just admits they plan to keep derailing the thread.

viewtopic.php?p=5069771#p5069771

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Comment reaction widget has been acting up for me today??? Hitting 👍 results in this reaction attaching - :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Het talk in the Warrior Nun thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Same troll again in Danielle Savre’s thread. Please close the thread at this point.

Liv09
Reactions:

Post by Liv09 »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 19:36
Same troll again in Danielle Savre’s thread. Please close the thread at this point.
Now she's trolling in the Maya and Carina thread too.

Please do something, this is ridiculous.
Isn't it possible to ban this person for good?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not really a complaint but a question?

Why isn't embeding tumblr post/gifs working anymore? Will it get fixed or is this permanent?
Tia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fletchers thread pretty please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do mods here only care about the threads they are assigned to? Are they only allowed to handle things in their own threads or something? Because i find it insane that a mod who is online would run to protect some sensitive stan or delusional shipper's bubble, but wouldn't move a finger to ban a whole racist white supremacist and delete their fuckery. Look at the International Women's Football thread and the vile shit that's posted in there, there's all from name calling and bashing people's looks to racism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 09:36
Comment reaction widget has been acting up for me today??? Hitting 👍 results in this reaction attaching - :dramaqueen:
no =_= reaction anymore either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can a mod please delete all the political stuff in the world cup thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 15:17
Please delete the world cup thread, this is a lesbian forum

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RIPLEY wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 02:42
Non binary threads? wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 01:03
Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 00:42
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2022, 23:09
Emma D’Arcy thread locked :clap: mods finally doing their jobs. Ty.
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 0#p5059354
The L Chat does not permit threads dedicated to people who identify as trans or non-binary. All Trans and non-binary or similar discussions must be limited to the "Transsexuals" thread only. The L Chat only allows threads for bio females who also identify as women, so a thread dedicated to Emma D'Arcy is not permitted. Go to the "Transsexuals thread if you want to discuss her.

Thread Closed.

Do not open another one.
Where’s the consistency?

Sara Ramirez
Janelle Monae
Demi Levato
Emma Corrin
That Greys NB
Etc etc

All open. Why?
Amandla Stenberg
Ruby Rose
Miley Cyrus
I wasn't aware of all those threads. Also, I had no idea all of them do not identify as women. Please post a link to the each thread and I'll take a look at each one to determine if they violate TLC rules against threads for trans and other (bio females) who don't identify as women.
As for this recent interview of Sara Ramirez, she identifies as she/they:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
x2 FIFA WC 2022 Qatar Ambassador literally said homosexual ppl have damaged minds last week during interview. Stop giving platform to homophobic event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the mod still allowing a thread for homophobic male event? There are plenty of other forums where people can discuss FIFA World Cup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 16:30
RIPLEY wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 02:42
Non binary threads? wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 01:03
Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 00:42
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2022, 23:09
Emma D’Arcy thread locked :clap: mods finally doing their jobs. Ty.
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 0#p5059354
The L Chat does not permit threads dedicated to people who identify as trans or non-binary. All Trans and non-binary or similar discussions must be limited to the "Transsexuals" thread only. The L Chat only allows threads for bio females who also identify as women, so a thread dedicated to Emma D'Arcy is not permitted. Go to the "Transsexuals thread if you want to discuss her.

Thread Closed.

Do not open another one.
Where’s the consistency?

Sara Ramirez
Janelle Monae
Demi Levato
Emma Corrin
That Greys NB
Etc etc

All open. Why?
Amandla Stenberg
Ruby Rose
Miley Cyrus
I wasn't aware of all those threads. Also, I had no idea all of them do not identify as women. Please post a link to the each thread and I'll take a look at each one to determine if they violate TLC rules against threads for trans and other (bio females) who don't identify as women.
As for this recent interview of Sara Ramirez, she identifies as she/they:

Demi Lovato also identifies as a she/her now:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/demi-l ... nouns/#app

So Sara not Demi’s threads are breaking any rules. And I would double check the rest of that list before making thread decisions. There are some people who personally have an issue with the threads and are manipulating to shut them down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
There's been world cup threads here for years, you must be new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 16:51
Why the mod still allowing a thread for homophobic male event? There are plenty of other forums where people can discuss FIFA World Cup.
We have these same complaints every time there’s a big competition. To reiterate, most of us don’t want to have to discuss football with misogynistic men and prefer to discuss it with fellow lesbians because you know, lesbians also like football.

If you don’t like the thread then don’t go in. The same as I don’t go in any of the celebrity threads. It’s simple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
We have these same complaints every time there’s a big competition. To reiterate, most of us don’t want to have to discuss football with misogynistic men and prefer to discuss it with fellow lesbians because you know, lesbians also like football.

If you don’t like the thread then don’t go in. The same as I don’t go in any of the celebrity threads. It’s simple.
X2. Every world cup these same idiotic "it shouldn't have a thread here!!" people come out. :yawn:
I wanna talk about the world cup with lesbians and this is only place to do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the Emma Darcy stan, just open another Emma thread (and use a VPN). The mods are never around anyway. What’s the worst they can do, close it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 17:28
To the Emma Darcy stan, just open another Emma thread (and use a VPN). The mods are never around anyway. What’s the worst they can do, close it?

Who cares. Go to another thread.

BelCop
Reactions: 36

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2. Every world cup these same idiotic "it shouldn't have a thread here!!" people come out. :yawn:
I wanna talk about the world cup with lesbians and this is only place to do it.
x3
The euro thread and Olympics thread have been some of the most fun ones here…
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hope your ass was demonstrating in the street against your NT participating instead of keeping the energy to deleting a thread on here as if that’ll achieve anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To many trolls here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78879

Can moderators finally ban some of these idiots 🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There's a thread for that in transexuals. The mod specifically said that thread is to be used for the NB and trans. Stop telling them to do the wrong thing. On Sara's insta she still has they/them/she/her. So she still sees herself as Queer NB. So still not a woman and especially the derogatory Queer slur, argh. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 06:57
Guest wrote:
There's a thread for that in transexuals. The mod specifically said that thread is to be used for the NB and trans.
We have just been talking about Emma in there recently by the way!

Totally on theme for that thread, and you're always welcome to join and tell us how much you love it/that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's a thread for that in transexuals. The mod specifically said that thread is to be used for the NB and trans.

Totally on theme for that thread, and you're always welcome to join and tell us how much you love it/that.

What? She’s nothing like those MtF freaks you discuss in there. If Emma can’t have a thread then the mods should close Sara’s, Kai and Amelia’s, Demi Lovato, etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

What? She’s nothing like those MtF freaks you discuss in there. If Emma can’t have a thread then the mods should close Sara’s, Kai and Amelia’s, Demi Lovato, etc
A purist.

Don't be so derogatory. NB and Trans are the pink blue and white, all under the same flag. Bigot towards your own NB and trans community. Atrocious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 09:39
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're actually being trans-exclusionary, jsyk. :nervous:

Emma is a valid, stunning and brave non-womxn person. It are challenging the patriarchy and gender binary. Demi Lovato has re-adopted the cis pronouns, which are "she" and "her", and thus you can not close her thread.

I totally agree with you that @mods should close Kai and Amelia's and Sara's threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. If was for some people, every thread would be shut down. They want to control speech. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why isn't het trolling not being deleted from Cara's thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I create a new Emma D’Arcy thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 18:35
Can I create a new Emma D’Arcy thread?