Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 01:07
Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 21:19
so they can hug but can’t kiss. :rofl:
That hug looked awkward today. I wish I liked Vanuzy more, but the whole relationship feels rushed. Most likely Vanessa forgave Suzy so quick in order to have some drama when/if Matty and Mack do something to Suzy. Nothing in the Vanuzy relationship so far has been strictly for them it’s always in service to another story.
I understand the covid safety concerns for the need of a hug over a kiss and I don’t want to be all vanity4eva. But I think this was them saying “I love you” for the first time and getting back together. It felt stiff and awkward. I cringed so hard I had to turn the channel off.

Vanuzy has potential and I like Suzy. She’s a fun character. It’s hard going from a couple who touched regularly to this awkward spacing.
If you "had to turn the chanel off" over Suzy and Vanessa that says more about you than it does the show.
Did you "turn off" with Charity and Mack?

Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 01:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That hug looked awkward today. I wish I liked Vanuzy more, but the whole relationship feels rushed. Most likely Vanessa forgave Suzy so quick in order to have some drama when/if Matty and Mack do something to Suzy. Nothing in the Vanuzy relationship so far has been strictly for them it’s always in service to another story.
I understand the covid safety concerns for the need of a hug over a kiss and I don’t want to be all vanity4eva. But I think this was them saying “I love you” for the first time and getting back together. It felt stiff and awkward. I cringed so hard I had to turn the channel off.

Vanuzy has potential and I like Suzy. She’s a fun character. It’s hard going from a couple who touched regularly to this awkward spacing.
If you "had to turn the chanel off" over Suzy and Vanessa that says more about you than it does the show.
It’s more due to how awkward the acting choices were made than the actual couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 01:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s more due to how awkward the acting choices were made than the actual couple.
Mack and Charity won’t be awkward you’ll see :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 05:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

then go wank over them somewhere else. they always look awkward so that must be something your into. im sure when he’s bad again on thursday charity will look like a mug when she takes him back again. ruined a great strong female character to suit the new pretty boy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 06:02
Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 05:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

then go wank over them somewhere else. they always look awkward so that must be something your into. im sure when he’s bad again on thursday charity will look like a mug when she takes him back again. ruined a great strong female character to suit the new pretty boy
Just ignore them. They’re just a typical homophobic. So extreme that they get up this time in the morning to spout their rubbish to try and upset people. I would say feel sorry for them but homophobes don’t deserve it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

acting and writing choices
I like Suzy and think their story could be better if it was told with more care

but I'm actually hoping for other stories for Suzy
because the Vanessa thing will soon be over when MH takes maternal leave
and I would like to keep Suzy in the show

and at the end of the day of course I hope
that after MH gave birth to all the children that she wants
there is a Vanity reunion
they are unmatched

but if that ever happens is not certain :lol:
so I relax
pop in from time to time and take the crumbs

also
Mary is an interesting character
the actress is very good
I don't know how convincing she is in kissing scenes with women
but I would give it a try :hudoin: :lol: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

acting and writing choices
I like Suzy and think their story could be better if it was told with more care

but I'm actually hoping for other stories for Suzy
because the Vanessa thing will soon be over when MH takes maternal leave
and I would like to keep Suzy in the show

and at the end of the day of course I hope
that after MH gave birth to all the children that she wants
there is a Vanity reunion
they are unmatched

but if that ever happens is not certain :lol:
so I relax
pop in from time to time and take the crumbs

also
Mary is an interesting character
the actress is very good
I don't know how convincing she is in kissing scenes with women
but I would give it a try :hudoin: :lol: :heart:
Bloody hell you’re really delusional :facepalm: Vanity is no more. THEY ARE OVER. You really think they’ll get back together when Michelle returns? LOL :rofl: They broke up two bloody years ago come the fuck on! Wake up people!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 08:47
Bloody hell you’re really delusional :facepalm:
dearest, I wrote a long post and you can't think of anything better than to insult me? try to sleep a little better and make friends. that helps in real life. wish you better days and nights! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Mary tries to kiss Vanessa while they are dressed up as animals and Matty plans coke in Suzy's car and call the police. Jeez this show :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep Suzy and lose Vanessa. Hook Suzy up with Charity. Michelle has disrupted filming twice now and this is why she’s getting garbage stories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 09:19
Keep Suzy and lose Vanessa. Hook Suzy up with Charity. Michelle has disrupted filming twice now and this is why she’s getting garbage stories
Do you really think Emma wants Charity to be with another woman? She’s more than happy to have Charity shag her toyboy and praying Emmerdale sticks Charity with men for the foreseeable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Then they should stick granny charity with someone her own age like Bob

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
Do you really think Emma wants Charity to be with another woman? She’s more than happy to have Charity shag her toyboy and praying Emmerdale sticks Charity with men for the foreseeable.
Emma plays gay for pay. She’s not the first or the last, and luckily, she does her best to make it believable on screen regardless of her personal preferences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 11:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Emma plays gay for pay. She’s not the first or the last, and luckily, she does her best to make it believable on screen regardless of her personal preferences.
She’s very vocal about her personal preferences, she wants Charity with men. She wasn’t that convincing after 2019 :eyeroll: She was very convincing during SSW when Charity was desperate and snogged the hell out of Mack in that über romantic scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm traumatised from seeing the pic of Mary trying to kiss Vanessa! They look like furrys :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa was only good because she was with Charity. Charity is good individually, she’s good with Mack and she was great with Cain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 11:30
Vanessa was only good because she was with Charity. Charity is good individually, she’s good with Mack and she was great with Cain.
Good with Mack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cain she was good with but not mack.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 11:16
Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 11:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s very vocal about her personal preferences, she wants Charity with men. She wasn’t that convincing after 2019 :eyeroll: She was very convincing during SSW when Charity was desperate and snogged the hell out of Mack in that über romantic scene.
bragging that’s she’s homophobic ain’t it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MARY?????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why do posters in this thread bring up Charity and Mack whenever a (valid) criticism of Vanuzy is made? Mackity are awful, and Charity is a non entity at the moment and that has zero to do with the rushed, awkward Vanuzy story thus far.

It’s almost like posters have no response but to say, but Mackity or Charity are bad too, yeah and?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No het talk! :rules:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 11:30
Hi, Emma

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 14:44
No het talk! :rules:
That ship sailed a lot time ago. Some supposed Vanity fans love nothing more than talking about Mackity. They turn pretty much every conversation into one about him. Its boring and very very tedious. Its an actual obsession in some people's cases. They would rather talk about them than a lesbian relationship that's actually happening on screen :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa and Suzy fuck like rabbits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guessing all the upcoming Vanuzy scenes will involve matty or Mack 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 16:07
Vanessa and Suzy fuck like rabbits
Bet they do. Suzy looks like she'd be an animal in bed :shehumper: :whipheart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 16:09
Guessing all the upcoming Vanuzy scenes will involve matty or Mack 🙄
Matty. Charity isn’t involved so mack won’t be allowed to be on screen for more than 2 minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 13:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why do posters in this thread bring up Charity and Mack whenever a (valid) criticism of Vanuzy is made? Mackity are awful, and Charity is a non entity at the moment and that has zero to do with the rushed, awkward Vanuzy story thus far.

It’s almost like posters have no response but to say, but Mackity or Charity are bad too, yeah and?
Uhm…Mackity kissed, cuddled on the couch, had wild sex in the shower…Charity had fun! 😂 Vanuzy on the other hand…🤪
And? To think Charity had better sex with a man than Vanessa is with a woman :rofl:

awww one day when you venture out your parents spare room you’ll realise.
Meant to say you think Charity had better sec with a man than Vanessa is with a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way people behaving in here over the lives and sex lives of fictional characters is grim. Every soap character has a great sex life. Vanity did. From what Vanessa has said Vanuzy do. Charity treated Mackenzie like a piece of meat in bed and he cried about it like a typical bloke. It’s really not that deep. You’re all adults behaving like this. It’s embarrassing to read.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanity were great. Emma still is. Hope we see them again one day. Period. :dance2: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa must have terrible friction burns from those rings! Bring back VANITY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After the disaster with the movie Cats I didn't think anyone would take up the idea of cat costumes on screen again. :fool: Mary is welcome to flirt with someone. She's interesting and good looking. Why does Emmerdale have to make fun of it from the start? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 17:10
i wear rings like suzy you just take them off most women find it quite sexy actually when you do for some reason

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 17:07
Vanity were great. Emma still is. Hope we see them again one day. Period. :dance2: :heart:
If Michelle comes back we will cos that’s why Emma said they were going to be revisited cos she knew they won’t do it before Michelle goes off again. Soap couples spend years apart and get back together again so it will happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

emma didn’t even like or comment on michelles pregnancy post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 17:23
emma didn’t even like or comment on michelles pregnancy post
Emma never likes anyones posts but Charley’s anymore she’s hardly on Instagram anymore but ultimately who gives a fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My issue with Vanessa/Suzy is that because there was both no buildup and nothing is actually shown on screen I feel nothing towards them. If they weren’t women I’d probably never remember they were even a couple. The whole thing is badly written and plotted. They’re just there and I just don’t give a crap about them, I don’t care if they get a ‘happy ending’ when the maternity leave happens.

Mack and Charity are also badly written and plotted. But at the very least they’ve shown stuff on screen and it’s very noticeable. I hate the pairing and am not a fan of Mack in general.

But there’s no denying that Vanuzys story has been half baked. Maybe some of it was changed when the knew about the pregnancy, but I do not understand the lack of any affection onscreen. COVID now is not a valid excuse, there must be a reason for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 17:10
Girl she takes those rings off. Trust.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 17:32
My issue with Vanessa/Suzy is that because there was both no buildup and nothing is actually shown on screen I feel nothing towards them. If they weren’t women I’d probably never remember they were even a couple. The whole thing is badly written and plotted. They’re just there and I just don’t give a crap about them, I don’t care if they get a ‘happy ending’ when the maternity leave happens.

Mack and Charity are also badly written and plotted. But at the very least they’ve shown stuff on screen and it’s very noticeable. I hate the pairing and am not a fan of Mack in general.

But there’s no denying that Vanuzys story has been half baked. Maybe some of it was changed when the knew about the pregnancy, but I do not understand the lack of any affection onscreen. COVID now is not a valid excuse, there must be a reason for it.
The affection could be because of Michelle’s pregnancy or Martelle’s health problems that she’s had. They’ve been badly done like marcus and Ethan who’ll be getting married next at this rate. Vanessa was indirectly used as plot for Charity and Mack which made them even worse. They have little to no chemistry and he makes her look like a mug. Charity has nearly killed men before for doing the wrong thing you think she’s standing for the shit he does?

We are talking about a show who are about to have Harriet and Dan become a couple. They ain’t got no clue what does and doesn’t work and how to write romances.

And if vanity were together they wouldn’t be happy because they don’t know how to write happiness either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We have two hot lesbians in Eastenders if you wanna join us. How you can tolerate Emmerdale or give it the time of day now is beyond us. And now with the old lady trying it on with Vanessa. Give over. Everyone knows Charity wont ever be with another woman again unless it’s Vanessa and Vanessa’s off soon for a bit so give up now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We need some Vanuzy smut fics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 18:06

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fanfic without the least bit of true intimacy on the show is pointless. Same as the sex talk Vanuzy
engage in. I’d prefer to be shown the two holding hands than talk about how hot their sex life is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Covid is not an excuse. it’s purely homophobia on itv. if they can get close enough to hug, they can kiss closed mouthed. worked for robron

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
there’s a few on a archives and there hot but the author also wrote a mackity smut fic too 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
there’s a few on a archives and there hot but the author also wrote a mackity smut fic too 🤢🤢🤢
Saw that and felt sick. I have an ao3 and I am open to writing Vanessa/Suzy. Just don't want certain "vanity" fans flaming me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

write some, id like to read it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 03:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saw that and felt sick. I have an ao3 and I am open to writing Vanessa/Suzy. Just don't want certain "vanity" fans flaming me.
Write what you want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 07:25
Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 03:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Write what you want.
agree with this
and I enjoyed the ness and suze fics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is mcrat just a babysitter for moses now?