Emmerdale - Part III

Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

Post by Guest »

decent regulars who attack martelle who plays suzy. noticed how frenx never pulled any of them up for that the way she rushed to the white man’s defende

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 17:34
decent regulars who attack martelle who plays suzy. noticed how frenx never pulled any of them up for that the way she rushed to the white man’s defende
they critique peoples acting all the time and that’s fine but they went after his physical appearance and was nasty because they’re children who think he’s the character he plays. sure if they went after Martelle’s looks then she would say something. other actors acting gets talked about. stop trying to cause an issue where there isn’t one. or sign up and tell her how you feel instead of slagging her off in here all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

petition for suzy to say “come here” to vanessa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This might be a dumb question, but I'm having trouble with the search function on here. Are Americans here watching with BritBox? Or am I missing something? Also, has there just not been very much Charity/Vanessa these days? I feel like it's been quiet for a little while. THANKS!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 21:55
This might be a dumb question, but I'm having trouble with the search function on here. Are Americans here watching with BritBox? Or am I missing something? Also, has there just not been very much Charity/Vanessa these days? I feel like it's been quiet for a little while. THANKS!
Charity and Vanessa aren’t together right now so not much to talk about. Vanessa is with Suzy but they haven’t had much screen time yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 21:55
Vanessa is currentlyin a new r/s. Should you wish you can see the clips of that here, assuming they are not geoblocked:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeAYLT ... M-w/videos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just read at the other forum that suzy has a link to holly. shadow is moaning about it as usual but does anyone else like this twist?? moira is one of my favourite characters too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 07:56
just read at the other forum that suzy has a link to holly. shadow is moaning about it as usual but does anyone else like this twist?? moira is one of my favourite characters too
Grow some balls and join the forum and slag them off on there. Don’t bring their names and shit here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thanks for the info, I love spoilers unlike the poster above.

I wonder if the link is drug related or romantic related, maybe both?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 10:06
Guest wrote:

Have no issue with spoilers I have an issue with the childish name dragging in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 17:14
the thread should never have been reopened.
I love the fact that it was reopened the secret of being happy is not to mourn all the time :heart:

long live Vanity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 13:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have no issue with spoilers I have an issue with the childish name dragging in here.
leave us to be salty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seee what I mean? the fear of vanessa and suzy having chemistry means tweets like this exist. and fyi this is the one who said racist things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

With how Holly died it’ll almost certainly be drugs. Hollys entire character was basically that drug story.

They’ve had her dealer on before haven’t they? So best case they were mates who did drugs together and worst case Suzy is the one who got her into drugs.

Suppose it’s an excuse to get Vanessa/Moria back on screen, I enjoyed their friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2022, 09:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

With how Holly died it’ll almost certainly be drugs. Hollys entire character was basically that drug story.

They’ve had her dealer on before haven’t they? So best case they were mates who did drugs together and worst case Suzy is the one who got her into drugs.

Suppose it’s an excuse to get Vanessa/Moria back on screen, I enjoyed their friendship.
Oh yeah I used to love friendly Moria and Vanessa. So far the main benefit of Vanuzy for me is having Vanessa interacting with many different characters again.

Since Tracy’s gone and she and Charity are no longer together she needs to rebuild her relationships in the village.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she has rhona,paddy,mary,suzy,leyla. she can only fit into the village comfortably in any scene. she isn’t an isolated character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma Atkins is an amaaazing actress! :heart: Very good and touching scenes from her this week. Will she give the laptop to the police? I dearly hope so. Noah needs treatment. Good storyline. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 00:27
Emma Atkins is an amaaazing actress! :heart: Very good and touching scenes from her this week. Will she give the laptop to the police? I dearly hope so. Noah needs treatment. Good storyline. :'(
Seems Charity will be busy with the Noah drama for a bit. Not surprised they decided to handle the Vanity story like the did during this story. Hope she does give it to the police, he needs to face consequences so he can hopefully never do this again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
yeah she was good this week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 10:08
Guest wrote:
Seems Charity will be busy with the Noah drama for a bit. Not surprised they decided to handle the Vanity story like the did during this story. Hope she does give it to the police, he needs to face consequences so he can hopefully never do this again.
I'm curious what happens tonight... :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 05:29
Guest wrote:
yeah she was good this week
x2

Guesti
Reactions:

Post by Guesti »

I hadn't read much before this week about what was going to happen and didn't expect much but I think these episodes were really good.

Emma Atkins was fantastic. She is just a joy to watch.

I would have been happy to see Charity and Harriet talk a bit more. Since Harriet played quite an important role in her story with DI Bails.

But it was nice to see her and Kim talking to each other.

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope vanessa and her talk next week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesti wrote:
13 May 2022, 22:14
I hadn't read much before this week about what was going to happen and didn't expect much but I think these episodes were really good.

I would have been happy to see Charity and Harriet talk a bit more. Since Harriet played quite an important role in her story with DI Bails.

I wish I hadn’t read what was supposed to happen because I was massively disappointed it was a real let down. The Charity scenes were good though and Emma was good and the talk with Kim was good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesti wrote:
13 May 2022, 22:14

I was really impressed with Kim actually being friendly and telling her what she had to do bevause if she doesn't do the right thing he could just end up getting worse if he's not made to face up to his mistake now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma is good but she’s not fantastic. Fantastic is Charlotte Bellamy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shadow from Gladiators? Is he in Emmerdale now? No. Leave the fan wank to twitter :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

amazing stuff from charity last week. so obvious who drags her down. hope she gets to deal with her kids alone if vanessa is too busy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 08:52
amazing stuff from charity last week. so obvious who drags her down. hope she gets to deal with her kids alone if vanessa is too busy
I think it was quite telling that Mac was not written in during this crisis for Charity. During the Bails drama Vanessa was right by Charity’s side.
If the writers truly want the audience to invest in Mackity they need to do better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok vanitypending

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 17:50
Ok vanitypending
Don't bring up that straight girl on a lesbian forum :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

emma atkins is so overrated. sorry but she is. she has one expression

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 18:52
No one on Emmerdale is an Oscar winner. I think Emma plays drama, comedy, love ect pretty well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Suzy changes her ways for Vanessa.. interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 11:01
So Suzy changes her ways for Vanessa.. interesting.
We need more Vanuzy interacting to show the build up of the relationship before the drug reveal and Suzy changing her ways. Otherwise it won’t make any sense unless the they’re written as moving super fast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they could have amazing chemistry but get no scenes together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bedroom scene next week
but is it between vanessa and suzy or charity and mackenzie
watch and see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 17:30
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
if this is true then it’s mackity emmerdale’s not gonna have two women in bed together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 18:52
My favourite flavour of crisps is Salt n Vinegar. I also enjoy cheese and onion and ready salted. To be honest I enjoy most crisps but the classics are most definitely my top three :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
Oh yeah watched the episodes have you? Bore off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
if this is true then it’s mackity emmerdale’s not gonna have two women in bed together
eastieoaks is in a chat with some of us and told us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
Well I screenshot this and sent it to someone who talks to him so I’m sure we will know for sure if it’s true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
It’s not true. It’s the same troll that stirs stuff. And charity’s son is in court so I doubt a bedroom scene is in their plans. Idiots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see

Funny that he denies it. Not a surprise. You’re so weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
I don’t get it, how awful must a persons life be to go on anonymous message boards and lie about a soap opera.

It’s not true. It’s the same troll that stirs stuff. And charity’s son is in court so I doubt a bedroom scene is in their plans. Idiots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
Well I screenshot this and sent it to someone who talks to him so I’m sure we will know for sure if it’s true.
💨 out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bedroom scene next week
watch and see
hi eastie oaks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If we get a Vanessa and suzy bed scene but never got a vanity one that sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:56
At least Vanity got great kisses. Seeing as Vanuzy have yet to be shown to be physical on screen I’m not confident we’ll see a bed scene. I just want them to be on screen more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:56
There’s no bed scene.