Post by Guest »

x

Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale Part III

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:05
I have a sinking feeling they are going to have Vanessa
I didn't see Duncan's message but I'd rather that than if she hooked up with mack which, let's face it, could happen given how sh1t the writing has been, especially if they really want to hammer home the "triangle" aspect of the situation 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest….t wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:
Yeh that wouldn’t go down well at all. Wouldn’t surprise me with the writing as it is. Hopefully not I would rather Fiona came back.
The whole Vanity vs Mackity isn’t comparable as Mackity fell together because the writers have no idea what to do with him. There’s no fan base for them just people that think they’re okay but it’s because they fancy him
Did I not read she was going to be mad about his son coming? If she knows whose son he is why would she even want to go near him. We aren't the sins of our parents, but psychologically I'm sure shell be worried for Rhona and it'll bring up her kidnapping.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 10:45
Guest….t wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:
Yeh that wouldn’t go down well at all. Wouldn’t surprise me with the writing as it is. Hopefully not I would rather Fiona came back.
The whole Vanity vs Mackity isn’t comparable as Mackity fell together because the writers have no idea what to do with him. There’s no fan base for them just people that think they’re okay but it’s because they fancy him
Did I not read she was going to be mad about his son coming? If she knows whose son he is why would she even want to go near him. We aren't the sins of our parents, but psychologically I'm sure shell be worried for Rhona and it'll bring up her kidnapping.
If the writers of Emmerdale made logical decisions i wouldn't have concerns but...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just want to know, when they finally reunited, will we get a kiss?
I don't know about how their distancing rule was but right now it seems to me, when a scene desperately needed physical contact, they'll do it but I don't know about direct act of exchanging bodily fluids

I guess I just seriously won't be able to take it if when that day come, and we know they will, and we just get a hug without a kiss. The disrespect!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 12:05
I don't know about how their distancing rule was but right now it seems to me, when a scene desperately needed physical contact, they'll do it but I don't know about direct act of exchanging bodily fluids

I guess I just seriously won't be able to take it if when that day come, and we know they will, and we just get a hug without a kiss. The disrespect!
Do we know know they’re definitely getting back together though? Was it confirmed anywhere? Im starting to get nervous with all this mackity BS :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 18:36
I'd be interested if we could see a general audience poll of what people like between the 2 couples. Not here of course, but somewhere else.

I always remember Emma having an interview when it was a triangle between Charity/Cain/Moira and I think it was on This Morning and she was thinking that it would be quite even between the 2 options and then Coira was massively more supported. She was surprised.

I just wonder if the GA has the same opinion as us or different. There's no fandom at all for Mack/Charity, but is there other support? I'd like to at least know before commiting again to this relationship.
The GA would choose Mack and Charity without a doubt.
Well then if the GA aren't a fan of Vanity, why as writers would you write it?

I'd go with the more popular option. IMO you're wrong but if you're correct then why bother with this ship?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 12:05

:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 21:43
Seriously though wardrobe need to step it up, vanessa’s look is beyond frumpy and tired. That awful kahki parka drownds her and that shirt/jumper combo tonight was horrendous. And for the love of god grow those crew cut style bangs out and do something other than a shabby ponytail. STOP with the worzel gummage look and bring back the leather jacket and curls for the love of god! :bigcry:
Oh come on. The leather jacket and curls were for a night on the town.

I like her hair. I think it frames her face really nicely, and suits her better than either no fringe, a side fringe or a straight fringe.
The outfit in that scene may have been terrible but Vanessa is a vet and she's not going to be wearing her best clothes to go to work. Emmerdale is completely unrealistic at the moment, but if they ever get Vanessa to wear her leather jacket to go to work, that'll just take the biscuit.

Rowan1234
Reactions:

Post by Rowan1234 »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 10:29
I've heard charity sold noah as a kid and I've always wondered what the full story with that was like under what circumstances did she sell her own kid and how did she get him back?
She was in prison for the murder of Chris Tate her late husband and father of Noah. She didn't actually do it. He had an inoperable brain tumour and killed himself, framing her for it in revenge for her cheating with Cain. Zoe, his sister had proof that could get her off. In return Zoe wanted Noah or Chris Jr as he was once known.
Charity also wanted money to set herself up again after she left prison.

Zoe got turned down when she set about legally adopting Noah because she has schizophrenia. She handed him back to Charity at about 8 months old scared they might put him in care. Charity had not asked for him back but took him in without any complaint. By this point she was with Tom King an old bloke. Jimmy Kings dad.

Rowan1234
Reactions:

Post by Rowan1234 »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 22:03
Why are you still here if you can only complain about Vanessa? Ship Charity with someone else. Easy. It's so tiring to read so much negativity, if you don't want Vanity together anymore then fine, ship Charity with Mack or whoever you want but leave Vanessa alone, she's not hurting Charity, she's just hurting herself.
I know. It's pretty tiring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As an ex Emmerdale fan just catching up on clips now and when in the cafe* Vanessa called Rhona Ro?
Did she do that before? Rhone maybe but Ro? Jarred to me.

*NGL it was great to see Nicola, she really is a tremendous character and NW a great actress.

Guest…
Reactions:

Post by Guest… »

With Tracy gone I wonder if it might be time for them to introduce Vanessa’s mum since she will have no family in emmerdale

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest… wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:55
With Tracy gone I wonder if it might be time for them to introduce Vanessa’s mum since she will have no family in emmerdale
As long as she hasn’t previously slept with Nate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rowan1234 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:35
Guest wrote:
I've heard charity sold noah as a kid and I've always wondered what the full story with that was like under what circumstances did she sell her own kid and how did she get him back?
She was in prison for the murder of Chris Tate her late husband and father of Noah. She didn't actually do it. He had an inoperable brain tumour and killed himself, framing her for it in revenge for her cheating with Cain. Zoe, his sister had proof that could get her off. In return Zoe wanted Noah or Chris Jr as he was once known.

Zoe got turned down when she set about legally adopting Noah because she has schizophrenia. She handed him back to Charity at about 8 months old scared they might put him in care. Charity had not asked for him back but took him in without any complaint. By this point she was with Tom King an old bloke. Jimmy Kings dad.
Thank you for taking the time to answer this. This is less awful than what I'd previously imagined

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rowan1234 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Why are you still here if you can only complain about Vanessa? Ship Charity with someone else. Easy. It's so tiring to read so much negativity, if you don't want Vanity together anymore then fine, ship Charity with Mack or whoever you want but leave Vanessa alone, she's not hurting Charity, she's just hurting herself.
one thing is to want to get back together an other is tolérate that shit writing with once and again the lesbian as "The pain-in-the-ass, incapable of being happy" Vanessa character writing is just awful ..

Guest…l
Reactions:

Post by Guest…l »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:56
Rowan1234 wrote:
Guest wrote:
one thing is to want to get back together an other is tolérate that shit writing with once and again the lesbian as "The pain-in-the-ass, incapable of being happy" Vanessa character writing is just awful ..
Yeh I’m not enjoying the way they’re writing Vanessa, she has reason to be grumpy and especially with Charity but needs some lightness. It’s a shame Fiona is Nate’s one night stand because it would have been more interesting for Vanessa to have someone bringing out her best side.
It’s not just the writing of Vanessa it’s Emmerdale right now being all doom and gloom and it feels disjointed. The Meena plot took over everything and we haven’t had the end of that. All the teasers for this year sounded disappointing having Al at the centre of any story is terribly dull.

Rowan1234
Reactions:

Post by Rowan1234 »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:01
Rowan1234 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:35
Guest wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer this. This is less awful than what I'd previously imagined
It's surprising how much I remember. Charity was my favourite character back then. And it was around the time that Debbie came back into her life. I remember at first she wasn't too pleased because she feared it would mess things up for her but soon grew fond of her daughter and took her in.

Yeh well with Noah she didn't have much choice in the matter. It was keep him and give him to Lisa and Zack to raise and go down for murder or let Zoe who could give him everything to raise him and get out of jail and have a life without him. And fleese Zoe out of a large some in the process.
Zoe also had an affair with Charity a year or so previous behind Chris's back and Chris forgave Charity almost straight away but took ages to forgive Zoe. Zoe was very bitter. And blamed Charity for her brother's death.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Rowan1234 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da You being unable to ‘tolerate is’ is fair enough, switch off, coming in here and shitting on a beloved character constantly because of it in your negative nelly style is akin to trolling at this point.

Vanessa is back. This thread should be fun but you’re just a black cloud.

Rowan1234
Reactions:

Post by Rowan1234 »

Guest… wrote:
Yeh definitely. I'm not sure if Tracey will be back or not

[email protected]
Reactions:

Post by [email protected] »

Guest wrote:
Rowan1234 wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's only been a few scenes that's she's been in. Give it a chance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rowan1234 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:47
Guest… wrote:
Of course she'll be back. The actress just had a baby so she's taking maternity leave. She said she's taking a year off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[email protected] wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:54
Guest wrote:
Rowan1234 wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 vanessa was cheated on and comes back to find her ex in a relationship with the person she kissed. Even if vanessa had come back with a solid gf she'd still been angry at charity. Female characters especially should be allowed to be more than one thing. It's not like she's angry for no reason, but she has big reasons to be and I don't understand the lack of compassion.

Rowan1234
Reactions:

Post by Rowan1234 »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:55
Rowan1234 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:47
Guest… wrote:
Of course she'll be back. The actress just had a baby so she's taking maternity leave. She said she's taking a year off.

Not for a while then.

Nah I didn't know. I don't really keep up with that sort of news much.

Rowan 1234
Reactions:

Post by Rowan 1234 »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:00
[email protected] wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:54
Guest wrote:
Rowan1234 wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 vanessa was cheated on and comes back to find her ex in a relationship with the person she kissed. Even if vanessa had come back with a solid gf she'd still been angry at charity. Female characters especially should be allowed to be more than one thing. It's not like she's angry for no reason, but she has big reasons to be and I don't understand the lack of compassion.

Yeh and it is understandable that she doesn't want Johny around Charity. She has a habit of letting her kids down. She went off the rails so bad that she couldn't look after her kids. And Vanessa will know this as Tracey will have told her you would think. She's scared Charity will let her son down.
She feels betrayed. And who can blame her.

She will eventually cave and let Johny spend time with Moses and Charity aswell. But as you would expect she's a bit wary.

Guest….l
Reactions:

Post by Guest….l »

Vanity spoilers for week of 24th jan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest….l wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:09
Well I can't wait

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I totally called it on how Mack seems like the type to be jealous of Charity's kids taking up her time. So predictable. He is so immature. I can see him doing horrible stuff if she tries to leave him

Guest…l
Reactions:

Post by Guest…l »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:23
Guest….l wrote:
Well I can't wait
Has me looking forward to scenes between them. Mack and Charity are so mismatched and there’s no triangle because it’s clear as day that Charity wants Vanessa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest…l wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:10
Guest wrote:
Guest….l wrote:
Well I can't wait
Has me looking forward to scenes between them. Mack and Charity are so mismatched and there’s no triangle because it’s clear as day that Charity wants Vanessa
I knew as soon as charity said "it's nothing like it was with us" that to charity vanessa will always come first and charity would forget this guy's name if vanessa would give her the time of day :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:22
Guest…l wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest….l wrote:
Well I can't wait
I knew as soon as charity said "it's nothing like it was with us" that to charity vanessa will always come first and charity would forget this guy's name if vanessa would give her the time of day :nails:
DA Yeah everyone and their dog did, it’s why it’s strange that the crew/media are trying to hype some sort of triangle when they’ve already telegraphed Charity’s intentions.
It better be shit PR rather than misdirection/shitty writing again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest….l wrote:
Well I can't wait
DA Yeah everyone and their dog did, it’s why it’s strange that the crew/media are trying to hype some sort of triangle when they’ve already telegraphed Charity’s intentions.
Of course it's PR - they're doing their best to get people talking about the storyline. I mean look at what a mess this thread has been - people on a lesbian forum can't even agree who she should end up with, and one of the options is another woman!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well I can't wait
Of course it's PR - they're doing their best to get people talking about the storyline. I mean look at what a mess this thread has been - people on a lesbian forum can't even agree who she should end up with, and one of the options is another woman!
That's because the woman is an annoying cow!He's an idiot but he's fun.

Guest…l
Reactions:

Post by Guest…l »

I think even if this does have Mack and Charity break up Vanessa still won’t be ready to be with Charity. Wouldn’t be surprised if Vanessa gets with someone else and jealous Charity reappears

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well I can't wait
Yeah I'm not convinced that's not just our resident troll talking to themselves <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest…l wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:19
I think even if this does have Mack and Charity break up Vanessa still won’t be ready to be with Charity. Wouldn’t be surprised if Vanessa gets with someone else and jealous Charity reappears
When did jealous Charity appeared? I can't remember.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:

Have you not got a hobby you could do?
He’s not fun though at least not with Charity but weirdly with everyone else he’s with. Although if you class knocking people out and threatening her disabled son and stealing from her and now trying to cheat on her because he can’t get the attention he wants and he is jealous as fun then carry on. Sounds like a supporter of a particular other ship that were wholly toxic to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:46
Guest…l wrote:
When Vanessa went out to the club.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well I can't wait
Completely missed my point. Read it again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have you not got a hobby you could do?
He’s not fun though at least not with Charity but weirdly with everyone else he’s with. Although if you class knocking people out and threatening her disabled son and stealing from her and now trying to cheat on her because he can’t get the attention he wants and he is jealous as fun then carry on. Sounds like a supporter of a particular other ship that were wholly toxic to me.
Obvious troll is obvious, so why do people keep responding to it :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:51
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Oh right, that was fun and so long ago, I'm all for anothar glance at that side of Charity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Oh right, that was fun and so long ago, I'm all for anothar glance at that side of Charity.
It will be fun to see that side especially if Vanessa goes out with the same woman more than once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Charity was hilarious tonight and you know why? Vanessa wasn't in the episode.

No Vanessa = Happy Charity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:14
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
It will be fun to see that side especially if Vanessa goes out with the same woman more than once
She will have loads of off screen nights with women and Charity will just have to hear about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:41

Imagine being this sad with your own life you troll over a fictional couple and talk general shit because aside from one funny line Charity wasn’t hilarious 😂 you’re funny than Charity was tonight. At least you have that going for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:41

Get a life :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just ignore them or they’ll shut this thread down again. Let them talk to themselves. Be the bigger person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Oh my goodness that's one of my favourite moments I'm going to go watch it rn :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
Oh my goodness that's one of my favourite moments I'm going to go watch it rn :love:
DA its actually embarassing how attractive i find ackward straw sucking in this episode :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest…l wrote:
I’m going to as well it was such a great episode