Emmerdale - Part III

Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 16:33
is mcrat just a babysitter for moses now?
Carful what you wish for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can they make Dawn a lesbian. Wasted on men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 17:03
Guest wrote:
why do u respond to your own posts and try to troll. that response makes no sense anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 17:03
Guest wrote:
what am I wishing for? he’s basically just a gloried babysitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What else is he gonna do? Producers know he’s pointless and will probably just let him run his coarse until he takes the hint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol charity definitely isn’t getting back with a woman again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[email protected]

Subject: tw@t

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they hate vanity they hate it and they want us to know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jane Hudson gofundme for therapy sessions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emmerdale really said fuck vanity fans huh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m flabbergasted and disgusted. shame they forgot about Charity adopting Johnny so she could have that bastards baby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Once again I'm like why have they plotted this. Charity is ancient, can't look after the kids she's got, the only reason she even had Moses was to get out of prison, she doesn't even give a crap about her last kid.

Why the hell would she have a baby with anyone. Such a stupid story. What is the point of it? Is she gonna have an abortion and fake a miscarrage again??? Or are she and amelia gonna have a bloody baby swap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the anger over Charity booking an abortion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 22:04
Why the anger over Charity booking an abortion?
she will go through with it she won’t abort it because they want him to be daddy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like Vanessa hears about the pregnancy at Rhona's wedding then calls Suzy to get back with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 22:18
Seems like Vanessa hears about the pregnancy at Rhona's wedding then calls Suzy to get back with her
no she doesn’t she hears that leyla was the one who’s drugs Jai got in trouble for and the drugs were planted not hers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 19:09
Lol charity definitely isn’t getting back with a woman again
I wish I believed that. They’ll get them back together but by that time no one will want it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think from the Emma interview its pretty clear Charity will have the baby. What then? If they plan on reuniting Vanity do they expect V to help raise Macks baby 🤮

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 23:12
I think from the Emma interview its pretty clear Charity will have the baby. What then? If they plan on reuniting Vanity do they expect V to help raise Macks baby 🤮
they ain’t reuniting them and people need to see it now and why would they want them to? charitys shown no regard for vanessa’s feelings. she’s not bothered about the kid she adopted she couldn’t care less that he’s spent time with someone on drugs. she’s going to keep his baby. again they’re using charity for that imbeciles story to make him look good. emma couldn’t give a shit about vanitys role in changing peoples lives. as a character vanessa is well out of it. stay away from them and focus on being with a woman. suzy is a lesbian so no man coming between them. if she stays when michelle goes on ml then depending on why she goes they could keep them together until she comes back or find her someone else. suzys first thought when they get back together is to do something for johnny and spoil him. She should adopt him. Charity has another kid coming now anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who gave these women the top job? Who really thought that Charity having a baby was a good idea. I don’t even care who it’s with. It’s just the fact that she’s going to bed held down by a baby. Bet that’s not quite what Emma and Lawrence had in mind when they put these two supposedly bad in an entertaining way characters together now is it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 23:46
Who gave these women the top job? Who really thought that Charity having a baby was a good idea. I don’t even care who it’s with. It’s just the fact that she’s going to bed held down by a baby. Bet that’s not quite what Emma and Lawrence had in mind when they put these two supposedly bad in an entertaining way characters together now is it
The story of a 46-48 year old mother of 4 being shock pregnant is truly awful. But it seems like every story right now is awful. Can’t see this soap making it too much longer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
they ain’t reuniting them and people need to see it now and why would they want them to? charitys shown no regard for vanessa’s feelings. she’s not bothered about the kid she adopted she couldn’t care less that he’s spent time with someone on drugs. she’s going to keep his baby. again they’re using charity for that imbeciles story to make him look good. emma couldn’t give a shit about vanitys role in changing peoples lives. as a character vanessa is well out of it. stay away from them and focus on being with a woman. suzy is a lesbian so no man coming between them. if she stays when michelle goes on ml then depending on why she goes they could keep them together until she comes back or find her someone else. suzys first thought when they get back together is to do something for johnny and spoil him. She should adopt him. Charity has another kid coming now anyway.
Why would you want Suzy to adopt Johnny so that when Vanuzy break up or Suzy or Vanessa leaves it can never be mentioned again? Recipe for disaster, I feel sorry for Johnny with the all his new mommy’s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
not true. this is just a scenario a vanity fan posted before she went back to her private status and went back pretending she doesn’t watch the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 22:21
Guest wrote:
no she doesn’t she hears that leyla was the one who’s drugs Jai got in trouble for and the drugs were planted not hers
this is more accurate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 00:13
Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Why would you want Suzy to adopt Johnny so that when Vanuzy break up or Suzy or Vanessa leaves it can never be mentioned again? Recipe for disaster, I feel sorry for Johnny with the all his new mommy’s.
not as bad as noah who’s on his 7th new parent

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2022, 17:19
What a shitshow this thread is now. So sad it used to be such fun :sadangel:

The person obssessed with the real life of one of the actresses is a pain in the hoop
This place has never been fun. Ever
LIES :argh:
The lovely NQD… Priyas Boobs…Lemon Curd…Golden Girls gifs
It was ace in the early days :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 17:10
it’s brenda
I ship it. Brenessa rise :goldstar:
:lol: :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You'd think after all the unwanted pregnancies Charity's had she would be more careful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she never been terribly bright when it comes to d---. she only has to look at one and she’s pregnant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jane, Kate and Laura need to be fired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate Brooks is full of shit

https://www.pact.co.uk/latest-updates/n ... tv-studios

“Representation is certainly improving with each passing year, which is something we can all be proud of. Authentic portrayals of every sexuality is key to ensuring that the rich and colourful tapestry of life is accurately portrayed on-screen. Reflecting this broad spectrum can only ever enrich the programme we're watching and it's vitally important that we continue to represent the LGBTQ+ community in a positive light, whilst still retaining the realities and struggles some people may face. What is key is that regardless of sexuality or gender, we continue to portray nuanced, complex and interesting characters, flaws and all.”

Why can’t she apply it to her own show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Charity is pregnant? Jesus this show. I’m glad I checked out after the pandemic eps.

I’m trying to work out the family angles given Moira and Cains relationship.

So Cain would be an uncle to his daughters (half)sibling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Geez of all the people to have another unplanned pregnancy. What is this? Is it to fill the gap of Michelle's maternity leave? Or are they gonna touch the abortion/miscarriage storyline considering Charity's age

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

might be the menopause

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 13:23
Charity is pregnant? Jesus this show. I’m glad I checked out after the pandemic eps.

I’m trying to work out the family angles given Moira and Cains relationship.

So Cain would be an uncle to his daughters (half)sibling.
Come to the good side that is Shortland Street :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just popped in this thread to see what was happening on Emmerdale. I lost interest in it a while ago but was thinking I might start watching again. Now I’ve seen theses spoilers, I think I’ll stay away. I can’t believe they’re doing a pregnancy storyline for Charity :rage: this is why I hate soaps. The writers end up recycling the same old crap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she’ll have a pussy like a wizard’s sleeve

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 15:10
Shows how little you know about Vagina's...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh dear. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Educate yourself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

okay, now for me it's time to say Goodbye to Emmerdale and Vanity! thanks to all who made it happen! was a blast as long as it lasted... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

me too. It was good while it lasted but they’re down and the show is plundering ahead with the car crash that is mack and charitty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know many refuse to see it because "vANItY foerevzz" but Suzy and Vanessa actually have potential, if only the show would actually show more of their relationship.
Sad that before now "Mackity" was almost accepted. But "Vanuzy" bring out the hate trains!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 21:34
me too. It was good while it lasted but they’re down and the show is plundering ahead with the car crash that is mack and charity
x2 :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think mr Robb cares that his character’s only purpose has been to come between two beloved characters. how he thinks anyone has come round to mackity when vanity is still huge makes him a dumb shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 06:20
I don’t think mr Robb cares that his character’s only purpose has been to come between two beloved characters. how he thinks anyone has come round to mackity when vanity is still huge makes him a dumb shit.
emma is just as dumb as he is they laugh about us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't even want Vanity back now :argh: :rageblush: :bigcry:

Guestieguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestieguest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 23:00
I know many refuse to see it because "vANItY foerevzz" but Suzy and Vanessa actually have potential, if only the show would actually show more of their relationship.
Sad that before now "Mackity" was almost accepted. But "Vanuzy" bring out the hate trains!
Believe me I was still on the vanity train and thought they were being left for the 50th to reunite.

But after the whole Charity is pregnant thing and that it looks like he is gonna be happy and sounds like guikts her I to keeping it I don't want Vanessa anywhere near that. Especially helping to bring up the child of the man Charity cheated with . All the near kiss stuff and recent mentions were to bait the vanity fandom and that's all I can really call that. Where they both are getting the positive feedback form I don't know and people wanting them to stay together even mack fans don't want him with Charity because it's clear she doesn't really love him but Vanessa. But hey Jane was clearly determined to have mackity win out over vanity.

So this will be 6 kids for Charity 5 biological and 1 by adoption that never gets mentioned by the show or journalists