Emmerdale - Part III

Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

Post by Guest »

You’re right on the money with that comment. She could have come in as a doctor who fosters kittens and puppies and she would have still been hated. The fact that she’s a drug user (not an addict and certainly not a dealer despite what narrative some are trying to push) is the issue but she was contemplating asking Vanessa to join them for the party, which also meant dabbling until Leyla said she was straight laced. She’s not really done anything bad to Vanessa and I see no point in comparing her and charity either. charity might not have used drugs but she’s done plenty of bad things to make suzy look like a saint

Guesti
Reactions:

Post by Guesti »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 12:11
Guesti wrote:
06 May 2022, 10:53
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:38
you’re one of the good ones I don’t mean you.
I think suzy is falling for vanessa and she will end up walking away from the drugs. especially if she finds out vanessa had cancer. it might change her priorities
thanks for making exceptions :heart:

I‘m a huge Vanity fan

despite of that it´s an interesting sl so far, well played, all actresses have good chemistry together

and I think you’re right Suzy will definitely get doubts about Leyla and the drugs and will fall in love with Vanessa and apologize many times when it all comes out and so on and so forth

and after that I don‘t know what happens :lol:

and I still miss Vanity
I miss them too but pre maternity leave they were together for about 4 years. For a soap couple that’s an eternity, they need a break I think.
oh, for some months that’s okay but not for years :lol:

for the moment I feel well entertained by the Leyla-Suzy-Vanessa-storyline :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m hoping for Vanessa and Liam scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesti wrote:
07 May 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Guesti wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think suzy is falling for vanessa and she will end up walking away from the drugs. especially if she finds out vanessa had cancer. it might change her priorities

I‘m a huge Vanity fan

despite of that it´s an interesting sl so far, well played, all actresses have good chemistry together

and I think you’re right Suzy will definitely get doubts about Leyla and the drugs and will fall in love with Vanessa and apologize many times when it all comes out and so on and so forth

and I still miss Vanity
I miss them too but pre maternity leave they were together for about 4 years. For a soap couple that’s an eternity, they need a break I think.

for the moment I feel well entertained by the Leyla-Suzy-Vanessa-storyline :fingcross:
No definitely not years wait. Im a Vanity fan but don’t mind Vanessa exploring, god knows Charity has.

I can enjoy the current story because I have no doubt that Vanessa will be the first (and only in my opinion) Mrs. Charity Dingle eventually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think we are a long way off from that, if michelle wants another baby this year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don’t know if it’s because they’re not together but I can’t picture vanity together physically now. I can picture vauzy. not seeing them do anything beyond hold hands gives off a lot more titillation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact so many people know Mardimyley33 was racist towards Martelle and still talk to her is why the vanity fandom is the worst. She’s disgusting but people still give her the time of day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not everyone is aware of it though.
it’s crazy how many do talk to her though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 03:50
The fact so many people know Mardimyley33 was racist towards Martelle and still talk to her is why the vanity fandom is the worst. She’s disgusting but people still give her the time of day.
Was she really. I genuinly did not know that. I've replied to something she said once but it wasn't anything racist. That's really disgusting that she would do that. I don't really tweet anything anymore. Yeah I didn't want them to give avanessa a gf bevause if vanity are the end result it's someone else who's getting hurt. Plus as a Stan of a ship if they split you don't want either of them to go with anyone else, however I would never dream of tweeting the actor or actress playing the new LI and being horrible. Especially if they don't deserve it.

I may dislike suzy even more because she's already lying to Vanessa with the whole drugs situation but the colour of her skin has never entered my mind as thats a non issue at the end of the day. Its horrible how intolerant this world still is whether its people being openly racist now or even the lgbt community being targeted aswell which had gotten worse.

I am embarrassed that there are people in the Vanity fandom who act like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 06:43
Guest wrote:
Was she really. I genuinly did not know that. I've replied to something she said once but it wasn't anything racist. That's really disgusting that she would do that. I don't really tweet anything anymore. Yeah I didn't want them to give avanessa a gf bevause if vanity are the end result it's someone else who's getting hurt. Plus as a Stan of a ship if they split you don't want either of them to go with anyone else, however I would never dream of tweeting the actor or actress playing the new LI and being horrible. Especially if they don't deserve it.

I may dislike suzy even more because she's already lying to Vanessa with the whole drugs situation but the colour of her skin has never entered my mind as thats a non issue at the end of the day. Its horrible how intolerant this world still is whether its people being openly racist now or even the lgbt community being targeted aswell which had gotten worse.

She made some comments in a private chat with other vanity fans in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 06:15
not everyone is aware of it though.
it’s crazy how many do talk to her though
Everyone is it got send around so everyone knows and some of those talking to her were in the chat with her. People are so fake and don’t care. They’re all joining in because she hates Suzy so they can bitch about her with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanity fans are not vanity fans. They’re Charity fans. What do you say about those with Vanessa in their pp who have gone off line to ‘spend time with family’ when every waking moment was spent online talking about them. they won’t watch Vanessa with black women but will watch Charity with a white man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let them switch off. Vanity are over for a long time and probably a lot longer now. I’m happy we are seeing Vanessa mix with other more characters like hopefully Liam. Charity can stay in her Mack bubble

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did you actually read the conversation it wasn’t a hello how are you chat, stop causing trouble you child. She was going on about chemistry between them and others were saying stuff to counter it. There was absolutely nothing about Martelle that came into it. There was offerings of scenarios as to why there could be a lack of chemistry in some peoples opinion because it feels rushed, it’s also a relationship built on lies and drug addiction. Don’t make out it was a friendly conversation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 07:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did you actually read the conversation it wasn’t a hello how are you chat, stop causing trouble you child. She was going on about chemistry between them and others were saying stuff to counter it. There was absolutely nothing about Martelle that came into it. There was offerings of scenarios as to why there could be a lack of chemistry in some peoples opinion because it feels rushed, it’s also a relationship built on lies and drug addiction. Don’t make out it was a friendly conversation.
Stop defending someone who’s been racist in a group chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 07:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stop defending someone who’s been racist in a group chat.
Was actually defending the people on the timeline are you thick?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well that's what I'm saying I havnt read many of that persons conversations so I wouldn't know the depth of them. I'm saying if the conversation did turn to the colour of her skin then that's not right. She's not in any of the group chats I'm in bevause we would shut down any racist comments. Not all vanity fans are horrible. Just because some don't like Vanessa with a new gf they also hate Charity bring with Mack. You do actually get vanity fans that like both Charity and Vanessa and hate the fact the show have undone 3 years of growth for Charity because of their obsession having her with men. So all I was saying was I have never taken part in any racist comments especially with whoever that person is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is definitely chemistry between Vanessa and Suzy but Vanity fans won’t admit to that. So they write cruel comments (and this was over at Frenx’s forum) about her acting and how the show isn’t doing Vanessa any favours but the show is not doing 85% of the characters any favours either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 08:22
There is definitely chemistry between Vanessa and Suzy but Vanity fans won’t admit to that. So they write cruel comments (and this was over at Frenx’s forum) about her acting and how the show isn’t doing Vanessa any favours but the show is not doing 85% of the characters any favours either.
frenx is the worst she only cares about vanessa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is not the worst. She actually watches the show. The worst are these who Claim to be big fans of Michelle getting cameos from her and then insulting her ability to have good chemistry with someone she clearly thinks a lot of

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 08:33
Guest wrote:
And there a few vanity fans who care about both characters. It's horrible how all vanity fans are being tarred with the same brush. We are not all on twitter talking shite about the actresses or the characters. You can hate then both being in new relationships doesn't mean you are a bad person or you are on twitter bringing 1 of the characters or actors down or talking rubbish about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think vanessa will fall in love with suzy but I think suzy will fall in love with vanessa. she even said to layla that she was falling hard where as vanessa has only been shown too eager to please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You’re obsessed with slagging off Frenx. Frenx who supports both but clearly likes Vanessa more and is there an issue with that? No? You’re the problem you spiteful little bitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 09:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And there a few vanity fans who care about both characters. It's horrible how all vanity fans are being tarred with the same brush. We are not all on twitter talking shite about the actresses or the characters. You can hate then both being in new relationships doesn't mean you are a bad person or you are on twitter bringing 1 of the characters or actors down or talking rubbish about them.
Every fandom is built like this. Everyone likes the couple together but they prefer one over the other. It’s not the end of the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This forum is vile all you do is slag off each other, troll each other and wind up other vanity fans for liking one, the other or both.

There is no winners here just because some don’t want to see these two in separate relationships doesn’t mean they are bad. Vanity meant a lot to people for different reasons try and remember that when you’re sat slagging other people off and name dropping in here it’s so nasty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 07:05
Vanity fans are not vanity fans. They’re Charity fans. What do you say about those with Vanessa in their pp who have gone off line to ‘spend time with family’ when every waking moment was spent online talking about them. they won’t watch Vanessa with black women but will watch Charity with a white man.
Kirsty who you are clearly pathetically talking about never watches a single Mack and Charity scene just used to comment on what she’d been told. And for people who do actually care seeing them both in relationships after being teased with the near kiss stuff and everything that happened after is too much. Sal it’s you. Slagging off Kirsty. Slagging off Frenx. Slagging off everyone because you do know private conversations too. Grow up. You’re only pretending to like Vanessa and Suzy. Everyone knows it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Crawl back under your rock you nasty little person. You and others need to stop using this place to talk shit about decent people. This fandom is both disgusting and embarrassing at times.

And if people have issues with what people write on other forums or twitter then maybe they should take it up with them there and stop using this place to have a go at people who aren’t even on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 09:35
This forum is vile all you do is slag off each other, troll each other and wind up other vanity fans for liking one, the other or both.

There is no winners here just because some don’t want to see these two in separate relationships doesn’t mean they are bad. Vanity meant a lot to people for different reasons try and remember that when you’re sat slagging other people off and name dropping in here it’s so nasty.
It is vile. And it’s only one person trolling. Everyone knows who it is. The vanity super fan who used to troll on Frenx’s forum using the same style of writing and trolling techniques who has an issue with everyone who’s name keeps being mentioned. Frenx forum is where the weekly spoilers are posted so I always look and see her talking about Charity a lot and wanting more for her. The only person who deserves to have their name dropped is the racist. Everyone needs to know she’s racist. Everyone else is entitled to feel how like they and ship who they like and prefer Vanessa over Charity or vice versa. Everyone can have an opinion on things and feel how they like without the same nasty cow slagging them off in an anonymous forum because she’s not got the balls to do it directly to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 09:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Crawl back under your rock you nasty little person. You and others need to stop using this place to talk shit about decent people. This fandom is both disgusting and embarrassing at times.

And if people have issues with what people write on other forums or twitter then maybe they should take it up with them there and stop using this place to have a go at people who aren’t even on here.
Well said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kirsty who you are clearly pathetically talking about never watches a single Mack and Charity scene just used to comment on what she’d been told. And for people who do actually care seeing them both in relationships after being teased with the near kiss stuff and everything that happened after is too much. Sal it’s you. Slagging off Kirsty. Slagging off Frenx. Slagging off everyone because you do know private conversations too. Grow up. You’re only pretending to like Vanessa and Suzy. Everyone knows it.
sal would like mack if vanessa got with him. she just likes anyone with vanessa. frenx is not a fake fan. she still watches the show the rest only watch when it appeals to their single lifestyles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you all just go to the forum of your choice and stay there. And maybe return the discussion to more important things like Vanessa, Suzy and Charity having a threesome at some point. I’m sure everyone would appreciate that visual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 09:40
Guest wrote:

It is vile. And it’s only one person trolling. Everyone knows who it is. The vanity super fan who used to troll on Frenx’s forum using the same style of writing and trolling techniques who has an issue with everyone who’s name keeps being mentioned. Frenx forum is where the weekly spoilers are posted so I always look and see her talking about Charity a lot and wanting more for her. The only person who deserves to have their name dropped is the racist. Everyone needs to know she’s racist. Everyone else is entitled to feel how like they and ship who they like and prefer Vanessa over Charity or vice versa. Everyone can have an opinion on things and feel how they like without the same nasty cow slagging them off in an anonymous forum because she’s not got the balls to do it directly to them.
Of course we do. She’s the biggest joke of the fandom because she thinks people don’t know what she’s up to. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 09:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sal would like mack if vanessa got with him. she just likes anyone with vanessa. frenx is not a fake fan. she still watches the show the rest only watch when it appeals to their single lifestyles
Again why make that dig about peoples single lifestyles. People in the fandom are in relationships and who cares if people are single. I take it you are if you’re on here on a Sunday slagging people off. It’s just mean. No one knows what peoples real lives are like. Some people may only ever get to talk to people online. They could live alone. Stop making judgements as if you’re any better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course we do. She’s the biggest joke of the fandom because she thinks people don’t know what she’s up to. :eyeroll:
Go on be brave who is it? I’m really intrigued now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sal. She’s the biggest bitch in this fandom and a bully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sal is a lot of things but racist isn’t one of them. so who is it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People know but they chose to ignore it and she knows that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:07

I very much doubt it to be honest, next?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh piss off with your cryptic shit. this is boring now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sal is a lot of things but racist isn’t one of them. so who is it?
No one accused Sal of being racist the person who’s racist was mentioned above in another post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:13
Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:07

I very much doubt it to be honest, next?
you're delusional hun :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanityscenes will post when Charity is on next.

Guesti
Reactions:

Post by Guesti »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 20:06
Guesti wrote:
07 May 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Guesti wrote:
Guest wrote:

I‘m a huge Vanity fan

and I still miss Vanity

No definitely not years wait. Im a Vanity fan but don’t mind Vanessa exploring, god knows Charity has.

I can enjoy the current story because I have no doubt that Vanessa will be the first (and only in my opinion) Mrs. Charity Dingle eventually.
:heart: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is such baloney and everything one expects from such a dumbass

there is zero sexual chemistry between layla and suzy. that is just something others have jumped on to keep her away from vanessa it’s exactly the same as those who want mack with dawn or aaron. anything to keep him away from charity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 14:49

there is zero sexual chemistry between layla and suzy. that is just something others have jumped on to keep her away from vanessa it’s exactly the same as those who want mack with dawn or aaron. anything to keep him away from charity.
This one needs to stop tagging Martelle in her stupid tweets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 14:49

Difference is even though Aaron and Mack were gay baiting they had chemistry. So much so they developed a fanbase in rapid time. Mack also does have chemistry with Dawn. Of course vanity fans are going to want their current other half’s with other people to get them away from Charity and Vanessa. Why does this surprise or anger people? Rosie is a d--- but her behaviour in this sense isn’t unusual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she’s a grown woman tagging people in very silly tweets constantly.

WTH happened
Reactions:

Post by WTH happened »

Oh wow this thread is unrecognisable from the old days. What a shame, it used to be such a laugh.
It’s weird how some threads on here can be great and funny and yet some degenerate into utter nonsense.
It’s sad the rotten apples can’t be weeded out. I hope it gets better for any decent regulars :hug:

Anyway viva Vanity :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i won’t be watching any of charity’s storyline this week. she’s had 18 years to be noahs mum

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTH happened wrote:
09 May 2022, 15:55
Oh wow this thread is unrecognisable from the old days. What a shame, it used to be such a laugh.
It’s weird how some threads on here can be great and funny and yet some degenerate into utter nonsense.
It’s sad the rotten apples can’t be weeded out. I hope it gets better for any decent regulars :hug:

Anyway viva Vanity :gaypimp:
any decent regulars went to the other forum a lot time ago. this place is just used to attack people and stir trouble by certain very obvious people. the thread should never have been reopened.