Andi & Emilia - Rebelde (Netflix)

Reactions:

Re: Andi & Emilia - Rebelde (Netflix)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 01:37
She’s has all these Brazilians in a chokehold
They seem to love her. Brazilian fans in general are very passionate and very funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
They seem to love her. Brazilian fans in general are very passionate and very funny.
And that’s a ‘celeb’ with 16m followers

gues1
Reactions:

Post by gues1 »

Did anyone else feel like, in the scene where Andi arrives to the school, there were some red flags with her step-father? The way he shup up Andi's mom and the tiny moment in which Andi seemed kind of scared of him. It made me think they were hinting that could be abusive.

Do you guys think that might be a storyline for season 2?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gues1 wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:06
Did anyone else feel like, in the scene where Andi arrives to the school, there were some red flags with her step-father? The way he shup up Andi's mom and the tiny moment in which Andi seemed kind of scared of him. It made me think they were hinting that could be abusive.

100% and that’s a storyline they can tell if they want to go a little heavier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:17
gues1 wrote:

Yeah and I honestly hope they go with little darker/deepest topics. It just seems they don't want it, but it's honestly one of the best ways to make it a bit more interesting. A lot of critics go that way apart for the music talent and comparisons with Rebelde/RBD, which are inevitable tbh. At least going with a better plot will make more people interested because imo their music isn't the best our there, but it isn't bad either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:41
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:17
gues1 wrote:

Yeah and I honestly hope they go with little darker/deepest topics. It just seems they don't want it, but it's honestly one of the best ways to make it a bit more interesting. A lot of critics go that way apart for the music talent and comparisons with Rebelde/RBD, which are inevitable tbh. At least going with a better plot will make more people interested because imo their music isn't the best our there, but it isn't bad either.
She has a problem with authority, and affection. Could explain some things regarding her home life. If they make the plot more interesting people could forgive the shitty singing voices a bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mj is the only one with a tremendous voice, i got goosebumps from her audition

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 05:30
mj is the only one with a tremendous voice, i got goosebumps from her audition
like her voice the most.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emilia really picked andi over her future tho.. her last chance to win, and win a potential recording contract.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brazil is singlehandedly going to make this show a success

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 02:39
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
And that’s a ‘celeb’ with 16m followers
She posted on her last Instagram photo :lol: . I wouldn't be surprised if Selene received a lot of dms after airing rebelde.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 11:17

This is surprising, specially because Rebelde doesn't have a lot of hours of content; it's just like 5 hours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone here has asked if existed some link to watch the rebelde 2004 telenovela. Well, it's not in netflix anymore, but I found a drive!!! Probably will be in portuguese, but if you really want, here you go!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She has Isa Scherer, the straightest of straights, wanting to sit on her lap. Brazilian women are done for when It comes to her :garimpo:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ungrateful

Guest234
Reactions:

Post by Guest234 »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 12:08
Guest wrote:

This is surprising, specially because Rebelde doesn't have a lot of hours of content; it's just like 5 hours.
Adding a Brazilian to the cast was a smart move. Brazilians are so passionate. I remembered when RBD was invited to Brazil and organizers weren’t prepared for the number of fans that showed. Sadly it ended in the deaths of fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just hope that in season2, the directors allow Emilia to kiss Andi like Samantha kissed Lica. Gigi for sure can kiss onscreen.

Xhismo
Reactions:

Post by Xhismo »

Neymar works hard but lesbians work harder :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 14:47
Guest wrote:
She has Isa Scherer, the straightest of straights, wanting to sit on her lap. Brazilian women are done for when It comes to her :garimpo:
I googled her name and I wouldn't say no to her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 15:13
Ungrateful
Oh he looks like Cole Sprouse that's why I dislike him since the beginning. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the guy in the back? The fat bully on the show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 19:41
How cute :wub: They are the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest234 wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 15:15
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 12:08
Guest wrote:

Adding a Brazilian to the cast was a smart move. Brazilians are so passionate. I remembered when RBD was invited to Brazil and organizers weren’t prepared for the number of fans that showed. Sadly it ended in the deaths of fans.
That was a stroke of genius. Yeah, I heard about what happened, it was really sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Such an ally :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 22:03
Such an ally :nervous:
:lol: to complement this tweet is Selene's reply to a comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brazilian fans are so funny lol
Emdi are carrying the show and the Brazilian fans are carrying the show and the fandom tbh because they are also getting a lot of hate/dislike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Selene wants to take Giovanna out of the closet, I support it jk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:40
Giovanna always sounds like she wants to take herself out of the closet tbh. She just doesn't actually do It when given chance.

Though to be fair at the end of day she doesn't have to, it's her life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The type of things that Selene likes :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 00:02
Guest wrote:
Giovanna always sounds like she wants to take herself out of the closet tbh. She just doesn't actually do It when given chance.

I think she's afraid of the consequences. Artistic environment gives the impression of limiting the work to those who come out as gay/bi. It is a veiled prejudice, but there is.
She is very reserved too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ungrateful
Indeed. I don't hate or dislike him, but I think he doesn't understand how the rebelde fans are and the impact of his words. Ok it's fair that he needed money for her daughter, and he doesn't have to be a fan of RBD/Rebelde (although basically everyone was/is a fan except him), but he could at least be respectful of their work and smarter. He's gaining even more haters for free, doesn't he has a manager/pr? That been said, this particular situation is only affecting him and not the cast at least, but it adds to the dislike of his character in the series, and as a whole it creates a weird vibe a little bit imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 00:42
Guest wrote:
Ungrateful
Indeed. I don't hate or dislike him, but I think he doesn't understand how the rebelde fans are and the impact of his words. Ok it's fair that he needed money for her daughter, and he doesn't have to be a fan of RBD/Rebelde (although basically everyone was/is a fan except him), but he could at least be respectful of their work and smarter. He's gaining even more haters for free, doesn't he has a manager/pr? That been said, this particular situation is only affecting him and not the cast at least, but it adds to the dislike of his character in the series, and as a whole it creates a weird vibe a little bit imo.
It does create a weird vibe. The cast is very interactive online and close and then there’s him. He’s giving himself a certain reputation already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 00:33
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 00:02
Guest wrote:

I think she's afraid of the consequences. Artistic environment gives the impression of limiting the work to those who come out as gay/bi. It is a veiled prejudice, but there is.
She is very reserved too
Can’t be gay but can play multiple gay characters. Life sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML1EEHGD/

This one is funny.
So basically Giovanna achieved the dream of every millenial/genz . To be in very popular and loved series/telenovelas like Chiquitas, Rebelde (both Argentina's ogs I recomend to watch, basically all Cris Morena's (genius) productions better yet) and Malhacao (Brazil). Lol.

I also believe she's one of the most famous genz actress in Brazil, so good for her.

Guest234
Reactions:

Post by Guest234 »

I feel bad for Jana girl. She is getting lots of hate. She seems cool and was big fan RBD when little.
Poor girl, I hope she has a strong support system.
Jr I think he is using his daughter to clean his image. In the vid he is talking shit, the person next to him is trying to shut him up.

It’s safe to say. The successful of the show is thanks to Emdi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest234 wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:20
I feel bad for Jana girl. She is getting lots of hate. She seems cool and was big fan RBD when little.
Jr I think he is using his daughter to clean his image. In the vid he is talking shit, the person next to him is trying to shut him up.

Really? What are they saying?
Netflix did them wrong in not giving them a better plot tbh, that would have helped them a lot imo. The comparisons are inevitable, and I guess some answers they are giving weren't much liked by the fans. The other actors seem nice and at least interact with the fans, so eventually the hate will subside unless something like what Sergio did happens once again with him or any of them.

As for Emdi, they are totally carrying the show. In less than a week one edit on youtube has almost 1M views. So I hope Netflix knows it for the next seasons.

Guest234
Reactions:

Post by Guest234 »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:45
Guest234 wrote:

Netflix did them wrong in not giving them a better plot tbh, that would have helped them a lot imo. The comparisons are inevitable, and I guess some answers they are giving weren't much liked by the fans. The other actors seem nice and at least interact with the fans, so eventually the hate will subside unless something like what Sergio did happens once again with him or any of them.

As for Emdi, they are totally carrying the show. In less than a week one edit on youtube has almost 1M views. So I hope Netflix knows it for the next seasons.

I meant the vid where he is saying he hates RBD. He is so dumb. Has he been smarter fans would had liked him. He is not ugly and her mom is iconic for Teresa.
I’m a little worried cause season 2 is already filmed. Hopefully they don’t mess up with them and give them all better storylines.
I don’t like the show but I’m glad baby gays have this. Mexico took a long time to catch up with lgtb representation, but we are getting there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest234 wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 07:07
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:45
Guest234 wrote:

I meant the vid where he is saying he hates RBD. He is so dumb. Has he been smarter fans would had liked him. He is not ugly and her mom is iconic for Teresa.
I’m a little worried cause season 2 is already filmed. Hopefully they don’t mess up with them and give them all better storylines.
I don’t like the show but I’m glad baby gays have this. Mexico took a long time to catch up with lgtb representation, but we are getting there.
Since they filmed the seasons back to back the second season should be similar to the first. They didn’t have that gap to know what the audience liked and didn’t like. The actors too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, the Gigi/Ale 'dating rumors' (from kids on tiktok and a disgruntled sebas/Emília shipper on twt) finally came and she laughed It off. Think It means she's gonna shoot the shippers down soon. Rebelde Crazy shippers are lucky, GG used to be way more blunt lol

sunflower
Reactions: 8

Post by sunflower »

Question. Isn't Emilia a final year student ? Doesn't that mean she won't be at the school in the 2nd season ?

gues1
Reactions:

Post by gues1 »

sunflower wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 15:00
Question. Isn't Emilia a final year student ? Doesn't that mean she won't be at the school in the 2nd season ?
I remember in the first episode, Emilia said that the battle of the bands was the most important event of the semester. So I think that means that S1 was 1 semester and S2 will be another semester. In a hypothetical S3 Emilia would have to be off the school though. They could have her work at the school while she tries to make it in music, maybe? That would be one way to keep her on school grounds but not being a student anymore.

sunflower
Reactions: 8

Post by sunflower »

gues1 wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 16:18
sunflower wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 15:00
I remember in the first episode, Emilia said that the battle of the bands was the most important event of the semester. So I think that means that S1 was 1 semester and S2 will be another semester. In a hypothetical S3 Emilia would have to be off the school though. They could have her work at the school while she tries to make it in music, maybe? That would be one way to keep her on school grounds but not being a student anymore.
Thank u. The semester thing makes sense. I just assumed the battle is end of the year thing.

Edit - Wait. If it is a semester event then why did Emilia say this is her last shot ? Wouldn't she get another shot at the end of this semester too ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was a mistake to record season 2 without public feedback. Maybe this is a problem for a season 3 if season 2 doesn't have the expected numbers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 14:20
Well, the Gigi/Ale 'dating rumors' (from kids on tiktok and a disgruntled sebas/Emília shipper on twt) finally came and she laughed It off. Think It means she's gonna shoot the shippers down soon. Rebelde Crazy shippers are lucky, GG used to be way more blunt lol
he is gay. Bi at least, but for sure not with gigi lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 14:20
She had dating rumors with Bruno (friend from her other project), she even had a kiss and guess what? he is gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her boyfriend's name is Elliott and she's been hiding it well but I don't know for how long. He is already included with her friends and they spent the new year with her family. For Brazilians, presenting to the family is a very important step for the relationship to become serious.

Pri
Reactions:

Post by Pri »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 17:47
Her boyfriend's name is Elliott and she's been hiding it well but I don't know for how long. He is already included with her friends and they spent the new year with her family. For Brazilians, presenting to the family is a very important step for the relationship to become serious.
But if I'm not mistaken he doesn't live in Brazil.
He is french.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pri wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 18:39
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 17:47
But if I'm not mistaken he doesn't live in Brazil.
He is french.
What I do know is that he's been hanging out with her and her friends since November. He stayed in SP all this time, maybe he's studying or working in Brazil