She just stopped contacting me what would you do?

Reactions:

She just stopped contacting me what would you do?

Post by Guest »

I met a girl on a forum ,we chatted for like 2 weeks and she was very into talking to me and initiating it,we added eachother on instagram..all fine.Suddenly she stops initiating contact,i tried 2 times,she replies and its all cool but she never initiates.What would you do? leave it or ask her whats going on or just pretend like its nothing and continue contacting her? i liked her,no idea what happened(and she found me and would lead our communication mostly and was more interested than i)

Reactions:

Re: She just stopped contacting me what would you do?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:50
I met a girl on a forum ,we chatted for like 2 weeks and she was very into talking to me and initiating it,we added eachother on instagram..all fine.Suddenly she stops initiating contact,i tried 2 times,she replies and its all cool but she never initiates.What would you do? leave it or ask her whats going on or just pretend like its nothing and continue contacting her? i liked her,no idea what happened(and she found me and would lead our communication mostly and was more interested than i)
Just leave it, if she wanted to talk she would like she did in the past.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

stop making a thread for every little thing in your life you weirdo. v

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6767

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76932

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lchat is a gossip forum for Lesbians, it's not an advice forum. Go ask your friends. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would understand you getting upset if you knew her for 2 years, but 2 weeks? Just forget about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Move on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You’re probably not the only one she talks to online. You have some competition and it looks like you’re losing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:02
Lchat is a gossip forum for Lesbians, it's not an advice forum. Go ask your friends. =_=
TF. Where did all these L Chat purists come from? ^o) Go watch your QVC, gran.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:45
Guest wrote:
I genuinely think it's people used to other social media who didn't come up with message boards and don't understand them. They cannot get their heads around the uncurated nature of it.

You see it so regularly, people get instinctively hung up on whether they can report something for being off topic even if it's fun or useful, or complain when new threads are started. It's completely counterproductive?

A message board is supposed to be a petri dish dummies, not your personal topic feed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I genuinely think it's people used to other social media who didn't come up with message boards and don't understand them. They cannot get their heads around the uncurated nature of it.

You see it so regularly, people get instinctively hung up on whether they can report something for being off topic even if it's fun or useful, or complain when new threads are started. It's completely counterproductive?

A message board is supposed to be a petri dish dummies, not your personal topic feed.
As someone whose been on this forum for years, these pointless threads are recent and probably started by the same troll. These forums are free but the data isn't unlimited and pointless threads are a pain for the admin. No one is interested in someone's personal dilemma, even if cute. This isn't the forum for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OP two weeks is not a long time, move on. When my ex gf ghosted me I took the hint and moved on. In your case if she has stopped contact respect her boundaries, don't push for her to answer most people don't like it if they stop contact and the other continues to push for communication, just concentrate on yourself your own goals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As someone whose been on this forum for years, these pointless threads are recent and probably started by the same troll. These forums are free but the data isn't unlimited and pointless threads are a pain for the admin. No one is interested in someone's personal dilemma, even if cute. This isn't the forum for that.
DA I've advised her to move on, but if the OP isn't trolling the thread isn't pointless, it affects many who date irl, real life experience is more credible than Stans fantasise over celebrities who don't know of their existence. There's no excuse fo pointless mean replies to her, says more about the poster than the op. Maybe OP could post in an advice thread, making a single thread probably isn't a good idea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:36
stop making a thread for every little thing in your life you weirdo. v

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6767

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76932
X2 Thank you anon I thought I was the only one that saw through this creep. He's everywhere, like in every thread. If he doesn't get a response he creates a creepy thread. He might be on drugs or something :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I would do nothing.
Having someone else striving for connection is the real meaning of power. It took me years to really understand this basic truth for I didn't care at all about these sick dynamics but they exist. Those who deny them are dumb or hypocritical.
You don't have to do anything, this is the real meaning of freedom. If she wants you it's up to her to show up for she's the one who has disappeared It doesn't matter how far she's going, you're not supposed to follow her, she's the one who's gonna go back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:59

A great place for my single ass to be :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
I would do nothing.
Having someone else striving for connection is the real meaning of power. It took me years to really understand this basic truth for I didn't care at all about these sick dynamics but they exist. Those who deny them are dumb or hypocritical.
You don't have to do anything, this is the real meaning of freedom. If she wants you it's up to her to show up for she's the one who has disappeared It doesn't matter how far she's going, you're not supposed to follow her, she's the one who's gonna go back.
Thanks,i decided i will not do anything i contacted her 2 times already before this thread and if she wants to stay in touch she should contact me at this point..but i dont see it happening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m always surprised how childish and disrespectful people are. If you don’t wanna talk to someone or have some kind of rs - tell them. If i were op i’d ask them what’s wrong, I’m not a mind reader, if person wants space - ok, but i wanna hear them say it because just assuming things doesn’t get you far in life...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's simple. She doesn't want to speak with you. Then stop. Grow up. Move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:unsure:
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:15
Right? The entitlement of some people. As if they can't accept that the other person really doesn't want them and they won't read the situation as that. No one need to explain themselves to anyone and has every right to cut you off any time. Get a clue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anyone who ghosts or supports it shouldn't be saying grow up, come on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:23
Guest wrote:
Right? The entitlement of some people. As if they can't accept that the other person really doesn't want them and they won't read the situation as that. No one need to explain themselves to anyone and has every right to cut you off any time. Get a clue.
The OP expecting basic communication in what's probably an adult relationship isn't what's abnormal here, my goodness. The OP caring isn't entitlement either. It's entitled to string someone along then flake. Only entitled people with personality disorders think they have every right to start bonds and cut them off at any time without an explanation.

It was a couple weeks online, so take it as lesson learned and don't get invested so quickly.

You should know people can be low class dirt out there. Respect yourself and you'll see the signs next time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Depends also on the last message you sent them. For example, if a person’s last message to me is something like these: “ok thanks” “alright, I’ll check it out” “have a good night,” I would assume that they probably want to end the convo for now and not expecting a reply on the topic anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:23
Guest wrote:
Yes you're right. I am even waiting for Ice to speak to me and givz me the 30 fucking seconds that I have been asking her for 10 years now but no she's a heartless cold bitch. So yeah. Here's what you're going to do. Stop. Give up. Grow up. Move on. Fuck closure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:06
I’m always surprised how childish and disrespectful people are. If you don’t wanna talk to someone or have some kind of rs - tell them. If i were op i’d ask them what’s wrong, I’m not a mind reader, if person wants space - ok, but i wanna hear them say it because just assuming things doesn’t get you far in life...
The OP has only known her two weeks, that's not a rs, it's not considered dating yet imo. however I agree some people posting replies are being disrespectful and childish. I don't agree with contacting her for answers after two weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't try too hard coz this you'll push her even further away. Remind yourself it's only been a two week communication, it's very common and it happens, here's some reasons why

You contact her too much. Don't beg her to respond, don't send out rapid messages, don't say why are you taking so long to reply, why can't we talk more often.
Are you boring? constantly text, call, email her morning, night.
Did you send her an inappropriate message. Did you send her a picture of your kitty? Did you asked her to send you nudes? Did you try flirting with her, but it came of creepy? These things can repel a woman, causing her not respond to you anymore.
Nothing to do with you.

Or she could be busy. She has work, projects and other engagements to attend to. However, take this with a grain of salt, because if you are a priority, she will always find time to reply, despite her hectic schedule.

Connection problems? She is in area where the internet or the telecommunications connection is really bad. This is out of her control.

Others are fighting for her attention, you are not the only one who is after her, she has options. If one of her options appeals to her more, then she wouldn't be enticed to respond to you anymore.

She is going through personal issues. Maybe she has lost her job, maybe a close loved one died, or she is going through some sort of depression. If she is not in the right emotional state, she wouldn't be eager to contact you.

Too good to be true. You tick all the boxes she likes. She is in fear that something would go wrong. To prevent a heartbreak , she pulls back and stop replying to you. It's crazy, but it happens sometimes.

All women will pull away some point in time. One minute she is crazy about you, the next minute, she is cold and withdrawn. Women are driven by their emotions.
It can be depressing when the girl you like, stops responding. However, to overcome this dull feeling, you must examine which category you are placed into, because this will help you to move on.

If it's your fault, then you can simply learn from your mistakes and not repeat them. If you think it's more her than you, then you can understand that it's circumstances beyond your control.

Always give a woman time and space when she gets distant. If she is still interested, she will get back to you, if not, life moves on. Live your life, don't base your happiness on whether a woman responds to your texts or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she stop contacting you? Oh dear, maybe call your therapist?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
People grow up each day of their lives, it's beyond their control. The way people grow up is what really matters.
I've been taught to say "hello" when I go to someone's else house, an office, a shop, whatever... and say "bye" when I leave. The basics of politeness and respect. I can do this with strangers whose faces I don't even remember so why not with someone who mattered a little more to me? It's simple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:20
Guest wrote:
People grow up each day of their lives, it's beyond their control. The way people grow up is what really matters.
I've been taught to say "hello" when I go to someone's else house, an office, a shop, whatever... and say "bye" when I leave. The basics of politeness and respect. I can do this with strangers whose faces I don't even remember so why not with someone who mattered a little more to me? It's simple.
DA Okay Sir can you like stop psychoanalysing your sad situation and leave women alone? Better yet leave lesbians alone. We won't validate your entitlement :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:45
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:20
Guest wrote:
DA Okay Sir can you like stop psychoanalysing your sad situation and leave women alone? Better yet leave lesbians alone. We won't validate your entitlement :alright:
So you admit you have no more rational argumentations and you start using sarcasm.
It's so predictable. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just one anon or we have some more sarcastic plain mean anons here? whats up with all this? i notice in other threads as well,no reason to give such replies if people just want some advice here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:38
Is it just one anon or we have some more sarcastic plain mean anons here? whats up with all this? i notice in other threads as well,no reason to give such replies if people just want some advice here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So just to give an update she ended up blocking me on instagram (i did not even contact her)…first she likes my pic and comment it next day i see she blocked me ^o)

I am thinking she probably had a gf who saw all this lol :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Op, take some smart advices here about not investing too quickly and be grateful you didn’t spend more time on such person. And be a decent person yourself and don’t ghost people, seriously, karma works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA This site has always confused me this way. There’s, like, one new thread a year. Very strange for a message board.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA This site has always confused me this way. There’s, like, one new thread a year. Very strange for a message board.
That's an exaggeration, but yes, there are less new threads than say, Datalounge. I think it makes sense not to have a new thread everytime Kristen Stewart gets a new girlfriend or whatever. Better to just have one thread for her. I don't mind people making threads for their individual problems/life situations though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Consider yourself lucky. She's probably one of those narcs who play games with a bunch of people online at once addicted to the attention. She did you a big favor my friend and only 2 weeks in. Imagine 2 months or 2 years and then a complete discard. Happened to me once. took me 4 years to recover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:17
Consider yourself lucky. She's probably one of those narcs who play games with a bunch of people online at once addicted to the attention. She did you a big favor my friend and only 2 weeks in. Imagine 2 months or 2 years and then a complete discard. Happened to me once. took me 4 years to recover.
It took you 4 years. She's not a narcissist, you're an idiot. Seriously. I know there's a lot of sad sacks on this site but 4 years... seriously ...