Arcane - A Netflix Animated Series

Reactions:

Re: Arcane - A Netflix Animated Series

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:37
I love the animation in the fight scenes.

Vi taking a drink in the middle of the fight with Sevika in the bar :lol:

I thought Sevika died at least three separate times in this show, but she takes a licking and keeps on ticking that one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:37
I love the animation in the fight scenes.

Vi taking a drink in the middle of the fight with Sevika in the bar :lol:

I thought Sevika died at least three separate times in this show, but she takes a licking and keeps on ticking that one.
I want to see her and Vi working together. They've got more in common than what separates them really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Vi checking out her booty? I definitely missed that when I was watching it lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 23:15
Is Vi checking out her booty? I definitely missed that when I was watching it lol.
Caitlyn is so cute and innocent just standing there completely oblivious to Vi checking her out :wub:

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 19:00
Share some good fanfics of Vi and Caitlyn :$
Haven't dabbled into fics but my gods the art. It is a lesbian tidal wave on twitter.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^agreed. Fanart on every corner of Twitter.
Lots of spicy stuff there I can’t share cause it’s nsfw

but this is nice :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 05:36

a friend of my told me that caitlyn usually plays on bottom, well that make sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

lawd this is so nice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All my favorites artists are doing fanarts of them is this how heaven looks like?? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 18:07
All my favorites artists are doing fanarts of them is this how heaven looks like?? :wub:
The power of Piltover’s Finest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They make me emotional :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 20:42
They make me emotional :crybabe:
I just want them to be happy together with Caitlyn lol but seeing the game Jinx still crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 12:10
Guest wrote:

a friend of my told me that caitlyn usually plays on bottom, well that make sense
that's quite simple-minded but it's understandable as I assume most enthusiasts are very young. I would guess a pretty balanced relationship in that sense, based on traits and personalities. But I mean, fanart is just what's in the fan's mind and it's fine like that ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 20:59
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 12:10
Guest wrote:

that's quite simple-minded but it's understandable as I assume most enthusiasts are very young. I would guess a pretty balanced relationship in that sense, based on traits and personalities. But I mean, fanart is just what's in the fan's mind and it's fine like that ^_^
that's something that amanda I'd say =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kinda OT because men... but I lol'd
I found this whole thing with Sky and Victor so dumb. He was never interested in her and didnt give her the time of day but when she died he suddenly went all man pain about it. Maybe if they'd developed Sky and Sky/Victor more it wouldnt have fell so flat and viewers would've cared about them more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Sky, she said she was working on something for a year before she got dusted. I'm sure it'll be brought up again and it's key to hex tech or something new.

Umo
Reactions:

Post by Umo »

It took me 2 episodes to get into it. I enjoyed the art style enough to keep giving the show a shot. Once the sisters separated, I really felt the story took off.

As for Cait and Vi, wow, a great slow burn. Especially since we have to wait at least a year for season 2!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Umo wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 06:11
It took me 2 episodes to get into it. I enjoyed the art style enough to keep giving the show a shot. Once the sisters separated, I really felt the story took off.

As for Cait and Vi, wow, a great slow burn. Especially since we have to wait at least a year for season 2!
I agree. I feel Act 1 was the weakest. I only got hooked after the time skip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Umo wrote:

Agreed. The animation was beautiful and the characters seemed semi interesting but it didn’t captivate me until Episode 3. That ending was really the turning point in the show. That’s when things got real and pushed me to the edge of my seat. After episode 3 I feel every episode was stronger than the previous one and they really did an incredible job on the cliffhangers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well judging by the season 2 teaser we will have Vi and Caitlyn hunting down Jinx so that's gonna be a whole lotta drama for the girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 16:38
Well judging by the season 2 teaser we will have Vi and Caitlyn hunting down Jinx so that's gonna be a whole lotta drama for the girls.
the script is already written which excites me but apparently it takes one animator a full week to do a mere 4 second scene :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 07:28
Umo wrote:

Agreed. The animation was beautiful and the characters seemed semi interesting but it didn’t captivate me until Episode 3. That ending was really the turning point in the show. That’s when things got real and pushed me to the edge of my seat. After episode 3 I feel every episode was stronger than the previous one and they really did an incredible job on the cliffhangers.
Da. Yeah, that's when it went from a story we've seen many times before to a story that feels more complicated than pretty much anything else produced right now. And from that point on nothing has been straightforward with either plot or characters, it's refreshing actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jinx living her best life being leader of a pirate crew of space champions :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can't wait for Jinx to embrace her crazy self fully. There's a reason why Cailtyn and Vi can't catch her terrorist ass :rofl: Neither Vi or Jinx aim to kill, but that's about it. They still love each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
the script is already written which excites me but apparently it takes one animator a full week to do a mere 4 second scene :'(
DA. Wow didn't know that! I read somewhere that 1 second animation usually takes 12 to 24 drawings (they use layers so it's hard to really tell, I guess it depends on the scenes, the shot etc...) So for a week (4 seconds), it should be between 48 and 96 drawings that's enormous really ! I'm so grateful some people love it so much that they have the patience to create those shows 'cause I fuckin' love watching 'em

I'm just so frustrated to have to wait until 2023 for the sequel :bigcry: hope they keep up the good work and that s2 is gonna be as great as s1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:45
Jinx living her best life being leader of a pirate crew of space champions :dance2:

I lover her so much :rofl: is that Lux they showed in the end? They really make them be together in most universes huh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:

I lover her so much :rofl: is that Lux they showed in the end? They really make them be together in most universes huh
No, that's Sona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just saw someone commented on other platform. They said jhin killed 4 champions duirng his introduction teaser. Did jhin really killed 4 champions Vi, sona zed and garen in LOR teaser ? Or it just his imagination? Or just might be our foreshadow to next seasons?anybody can enlighten me this one coz i new to this universe LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:37
I just saw someone commented on other platform. They said jhin killed 4 champions duirng his introduction teaser. Did jhin really killed 4 champions Vi, sona zed and garen in LOR teaser ? Or it just his imagination? Or just might be our foreshadow to next seasons?anybody can enlighten me this one coz i new to this universe LOL
Girl no. Remember that LOL has a shit of universes? Well an unofficial universe came from a another company that tried to remake the LOL characters. Dumbasses decided to kill off Vi to lift up a new male character😒 Shows what they knew. Would have wasted millions.

It never really took off but the dynamic art shots are online.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She’s just out there having a good ass time :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The female characters in this show are so amazing :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 02:49

The female characters in this show are so amazing :wub:
She's so hot!
I don't play League of Legends so I didn't know what she originally looked like until I saw this tweet. Thankful they redesigned her for Arcane and didn't portray her as some skinny, doll-faced, barbie fighter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do I need to read on the game storyline before watching this show? I don't play the game, don't know anything about its world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The show was EXTRAORDINARY.
I loved it. Everything about it. The characters, especially the female ones, are just amazing.
All the feelings. Oh my god it's all so intense. What a well done show in every respect.
And I love Caitlyn so much. She's perfect!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 10:58
Do I need to read on the game storyline before watching this show? I don't play the game, don't know anything about its world
Nope, I didn’t and understood everything fine. Knowing the game’s lore is just extra fun knowledge and can hype you up for potential future characters, but not necessary at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're selling this poster on German Amazon lol...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re so soft for each other :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:32

sometimes I find it really hard to know if they're tearing up or not

arcanefangirl
Reactions:

Post by arcanefangirl »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 23:08
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:32

sometimes I find it really hard to know if they're tearing up or not
Oh my god, exactly… I had to overanalyze some scenes and compare them… It’s the glare in their eyes, when Cait squints it looks like her eyes water, but it’s usually that effect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

one of the writers did q&a

Rainydays
Reactions:

Post by Rainydays »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 00:30

If “something happened” then the first kiss we’re all eagerly anticipating in S2 would make no sense or rather wouldn’t be any special, which sucks. I prefer to think nothing happened (even though I’m enjoying the sexy fanfics, haha).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I binged it. On to the final episode now. I love it damn it! And now it will be over :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I finished season 1! Damn cliffhanger! I hate cliffhanger in animation because it took like forever to create new season. Love the girlfriend part tho, I hear no objection either :hudoin:
And I love the last moment of Powder. I :bigcry: when Silko said she's perfect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rainydays wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 08:33
Guest wrote:

If “something happened” then the first kiss we’re all eagerly anticipating in S2 would make no sense or rather wouldn’t be any special, which sucks. I prefer to think nothing happened (even though I’m enjoying the sexy fanfics, haha).
Well she stated that they were both exhausted, so to me nothing happened other than them sleeping in the same bed maybe cuddling or holding hands. Which would suggest that something more than friendship is going on, and explains the "What about us?" interrogation from Cait.

If a kiss happens they better fucking show it :rageblush: Jayce and Mel had it, now it's Cait and Vi's turn

Rainydays
Reactions:

Post by Rainydays »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 11:04
Rainydays wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well she stated that they were both exhausted, so to me nothing happened other than them sleeping in the same bed maybe cuddling or holding hands. Which would suggest that something more than friendship is going on, and explains the "What about us?" interrogation from Cait.

If a kiss happens they better fucking show it :rageblush: Jayce and Mel had it, now it's Cait and Vi's turn
Hahaha, I'm sure they'll show it ^_^ next season :fingcross: Too many people became avid Violyn shippers, even straights, love the support.

I think you're right with the holding hands and cuddling as they fall asleep from exhaustion, the last scene before the council meeting suggests it indeed.

Gosh they're so cute :$ and I'm seriously addicted, send help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rainydays wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 11:04
Rainydays wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hahaha, I'm sure they'll show it ^_^ next season :fingcross: Too many people became avid Violyn shippers, even straights, love the support.

I think you're right with the holding hands and cuddling as they fall asleep from exhaustion, the last scene before the council meeting suggests it indeed.

Gosh they're so cute :$ and I'm seriously addicted, send help.
da
Love that ship name. I've been seeing CaitVi all over social media. I hope Violyn catches on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait I’m confused. I thought the unofficial ship name was #PiltoversFinest ? Which I think is fitting and damn fine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The amount of Vi/Caitlyn fanart that has Jinx as a third wheel is honestly hilarious to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Powder is a bit older than I thought. I think Caitlyn is a little older than Vi.
So, Vi spent 6-7 years in jail. Everyone is like 'I thought you were dead' 'where were you all these years' and onscreen we only saw Jinx getting the answer. I wonder if the others now? I wonder if Jayce knows it was Vi and her friends who broke into his place?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:49
The amount of Vi/Caitlyn fanart that has Jinx as a third wheel is honestly hilarious to me.
what is the point unless you share links