Arcane - A Netflix Animated Series

Reactions:

Re: Arcane - A Netflix Animated Series

Post by Guest »

I hope we get more Yordles and more LoL weird stuff next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I started the day not having a clue what Arcane was, and now I've finished the show and desperately wishing there was more. :rage:

That shower scene with Caitlyn was so extra, lol. Genuinely one of the gayest things I've ever seen, just in terms of the drama of it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:16
I started the day not having a clue what Arcane was, and now I've finished the show and desperately wishing there was more. :rage:

That shower scene with Caitlyn was so extra, lol. Genuinely one of the gayest things I've ever seen, just in terms of the drama of it all.
Omg, yes! That lip bite was the cherry on top! I thought she was going to imagine them kissing after Vi came back.

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Guest wrote:
Ahahah, It was the same for me, a few days ago. Welcome to the playg.. ehm.. club!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol. when this scene came on i couldn't believe what i was seeing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
lol. when this scene came on i couldn't believe what i was seeing.
I know right! The fact that in this action-packed show, they set aside time for this dramatic shower scene, with violins swelling in the background, featuring Caitlyn having this super intense flashback to their "break up", with lip bite and all. The fact that a whole team of people spent a ton of time animating all this. I love it, but also still can't quite believe it lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:43
Why is nobody talking about this? :hudoin:

-erotic dreams about Caitlyn. Dumbass guard had to interrupt Vi's gay ass :rageblush:

Rainydays
Reactions:

Post by Rainydays »

DVD wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 03:46
Guest wrote:
Ahahah, It was the same for me, a few days ago. Welcome to the playg.. ehm.. club!
Dude, I can't stop listening to the soundtrack... every day, replaying Violyn scenes, reading fic, googling fanart, Cait as background on my Mac, Jinx on my phone..... Send help. (at least I uninstalled LoL again, I just can't with that game)

Also Vi is my current fitness goals so much :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

as someone who knows nothing about the game, I liked the show so much but I can't understand why people like Jinx and how anyone could think that Silco loves her more than Vi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 05:48
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:43
Why is nobody talking about this? :hudoin:

-erotic dreams about Caitlyn. Dumbass guard had to interrupt Vi's gay ass :rageblush:
I don't think It was about Cait :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vi :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:33
as someone who knows nothing about the game, I liked the show so much but I can't understand why people like Jinx and how anyone could think that Silco loves her more than Vi.
Because he "validates" unconditionally instead of holding her accountable for her actions. To some that is the same as loving. So they think that him dying on "you are perfect" is an act of love rather than selfish manipulation.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:23
guest wrote:
Because he "validates" unconditionally instead of holding her accountable for her actions. To some that is the same as loving. So they think that him dying on "you are perfect" is an act of love rather than selfish manipulation.
SA
from what I understand that he saw himself in her is like loving himself and that love is different from what Vander felt for the kids or Vi for her sister because when you love someone you want the best for them. people are really stupid seeing them feeling sorry for him or jinx and even some of them blaming vi for what happened to her crazy sister when she herself was a kid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:54
Is this because of the animation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:01
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:54
Is this because of the animation?
No, they just have great kits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:10
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:23
guest wrote:
SA
from what I understand that he saw himself in her is like loving himself and that love is different from what Vander felt for the kids or Vi for her sister because when you love someone you want the best for them. people are really stupid seeing them feeling sorry for him or jinx and even some of them blaming vi for what happened to her crazy sister when she herself was a kid
Most of the people that love Jinx are the one that have been playing lol for years and know her for years. It’s not hard to see yourself in someone like her or VI. Random blame VI for her reaction in episod 3 bcs it was really sad (and well played) but If you know their story you know Jinx and VI are exactly the same people doing the same things in a different way. If they keep the story like that, season 2 will be the mindset of the game story that we have now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if I can believe Silco when he says he would not have given Jinx to Piltover. Would Jayce have talked to the Council about the independence of Zaun if Silco hadn't agreed to the deal?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 20:02
I don't know if I can believe Silco when he says he would not have given Jinx to Piltover. Would Jayce have talked to the Council about the independence of Zaun if Silco hadn't agreed to the deal?
That’s what I was thinking, because the hbo ally they were already voting for it like it was a done deal.
Not unless Silco changed his mind last minute and couldn’t do it because of Jinx.
Either way he’s manipulative and can’t be trusted regardless imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol :nervous:

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Rainydays wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 11:55
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dude, I can't stop listening to the soundtrack... every day, replaying Violyn scenes, reading fic, googling fanart, Cait as background on my Mac, Jinx on my phone..... Send help. (at least I uninstalled LoL again, I just can't with that game)

oh, dear, here i am too. Its insane how much this show is in my mind. I really love the story and the characters. Love Vi Cait and the fact they are strong women. Literally strong, speaking of Vi. :-D

I'm happy to know that i'm not the only one, also in doing workout thinking of Vi

The song Our love? I sing it everyminute

p.s. i made a right quote :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this acapella group from the video game console power-on sounds they came to be famous for. Just saw this video they did on the Arcane intro this morning:

Unrelated output of theirs:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the anons that got into Runeterra after watching the show, save your wildcards for the expansion next week, it looks great.

Also, yes thats a ninja cat.

violyn
Reactions:

Post by violyn »

I finished the series today and I don't know anything about the game and I loved it.

One key moment of their relationship is when Caitlyn is talking to Ekko in episode 7 and Vi just keeps looking at her so intensily and like she is finally seeing who Caitlyn is. I think that's the moment she realizes she is in love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:07
I know this acapella group from the video game console power-on sounds they came to be famous for. Just saw this video they did on the Arcane intro this morning:

Unrelated output of theirs:

:lol: their videos are so funny but also amazing

guest47
Reactions:

Post by guest47 »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest47 wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:27
Lovely! But low quality...Is there on youtube?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

violyn wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:53
I finished the series today and I don't know anything about the game and I loved it.

One key moment of their relationship is when Caitlyn is talking to Ekko in episode 7 and Vi just keeps looking at her so intensily and like she is finally seeing who Caitlyn is. I think that's the moment she realizes she is in love.
Yeah it's when Vi see's that Caitlyn genuinely wants things to be better for everyone and is willing to make it happen. They are honestly really cute together and I'm really excited for what season 2 brings us with their relationship. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fic warning!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 04:25
Fic warning!
Ugh same. X’d out immediately. Hate when fic authors do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 2 is gonna have a lot of family drama. We have Vi and Jinx then we have Caitlyn being involved in the Vi and Jinx stuff while also maybe having her mother killed by Jinx and then we have Warwick who is gonna cause a lot of problems for both Vi and Jinx.

Therapy sessions and a lot of family and couple counselling will be necessary I'm sure. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Nice to see an official account doing the shipping. Lol Jinx in the background.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 04:59
Guest wrote:
Fic warning!
Any fic recommendations?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 18:06
That’s an official league of legends Twitter?? :nervous:
And a jinx haha

Korrasami
Reactions:

Post by Korrasami »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 06:47
Rainydays wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 11:55
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh, dear, here i am too. Its insane how much this show is in my mind. I really love the story and the characters. Love Vi Cait and the fact they are strong women. Literally strong, speaking of Vi. :-D

I'm happy to know that i'm not the only one, also in doing workout thinking of Vi

The song Our love? I sing it everyminute

p.s. i made a right quote :lol:
DA, I love the soundtrack. Not all of them are songs I'd listen to in my playlist even though they go great with the show, but Our Love is a top new song for me right now. This show is just 10/10 in all domains for me. I rewatching it and I'm look forward to watching another episode after work like it's brand new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Korrasami wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 03:44
LMAO this is great :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Korrasami wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 03:44
I love this, thanks for sharing! It's been fun seeing dudes shipping them in video reviews and reactions :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fic warning!
Thanks for the heads up op. Just blocked the author from my results.

violyn
Reactions:

Post by violyn »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 22:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fic warning!
Any fic recommendations?
Same. any fic recs?

I don't know the games, but is it safe to assume if this is a prequel that the characters who still exist in the game won«t die? or have some already died?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you know you know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Violyn, lawful femme x chaotic futch is the best pairing imo

violyn
Reactions:

Post by violyn »

In the season 2 teaser Caitlyn telling Vi that she has to go after Jinx and either way, Vi will lose one of them. I'm so excited, it will be damn good and angsty.

Even though I think all 3 of them of live. But after all that Jinx has done to Caitlyn and then killing her mother and brother (even if he survives), she will go after Jinx no matter what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's crazy to me that there's people who actually think Jinx could have a relationship with her sister again after everything. And think Vi was in the wrong for not "trying hard enough"???? Even if Jinx didn't nuke the council she still killed a bunch of enforcers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 01:22
It's crazy to me that there's people who actually think Jinx could have a relationship with her sister again after everything. And think Vi was in the wrong for not "trying hard enough"???? Even if Jinx didn't nuke the council she still killed a bunch of enforcers.
I absolutely love Jinx. I think her layers are deep and she’s the most interesting character on the show.
But A lot of people see Jinx only as this broken girl who just wants to be loved and is haunted by her ghosts and trauma and needs help. Which are all valid points.

However she is also a complete psychopath at the same time who kills for the thrill of it. She genuinely loves blowing people and things up and shooting her pow pow gun at whomever crosses her path no matter enemy or foe. She has killed A LOT of people and has no remorse for it. People I think just don’t want to see her as a true villain. But it doesn’t excuse her from all the damage she’s done.

She can’t be saved unfortunately. Vi went back to her many times in the few chances she got and tried to talk her down and save her from completely losing it. But deep down Vi and everyone else knows Powder is gone.

It’ll be interesting to see if next season Vi will even try to actually change her at all. I think we all know if given the chance Vi wouldn’t actually kill Jinx. Don’t think she’s got it in her. And I wonder how crazier and more brutal Jinx will actually get now that Silco isn’t there to ground her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone say "Thank you, Gay- Hayley"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags:
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 07:49
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 01:22
I absolutely love Jinx. I think her layers are deep and she’s the most interesting character on the show.
But A lot of people see Jinx only as this broken girl who just wants to be loved and is haunted by her ghosts and trauma and needs help. Which are all valid points.

However she is also a complete psychopath at the same time who kills for the thrill of it. She genuinely loves blowing people and things up and shooting her pow pow gun at whomever crosses her path no matter enemy or foe. She has killed A LOT of people and has no remorse for it. People I think just don’t want to see her as a true villain. But it doesn’t excuse her from all the damage she’s done.

She can’t be saved unfortunately. Vi went back to her many times in the few chances she got and tried to talk her down and save her from completely losing it. But deep down Vi and everyone else knows Powder is gone.

It’ll be interesting to see if next season Vi will even try to actually change her at all. I think we all know if given the chance Vi wouldn’t actually kill Jinx. Don’t think she’s got it in her. And I wonder how crazier and more brutal Jinx will actually get now that Silco isn’t there to ground her.
There's no saving, Jinx. She doesn't need to be saved. And Vi eventually accepts that. Years later Jinx does whatever tf she wants and Vi "tries" to catch her, fails, and still loves her.

I wonder how they will implement Vi accepting this. I hope it doesn't take 2 more seasons.