Complementary Couples

Reactions:

Complementary Couples

Post by Guest »

Is anyone interested in women who are different from themselves? Because they like the different traits?

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

I'm kind of shy and reserved, so I'm looking for someone who's more outgoing and affectionate. I like long, silky hair too because mine is bushy and short. Someone with big boobs as mine are barely there :sadangel: I don't really care about butts though ...? I kind of have a butt so if you don't hit me up

Reactions:

Re: Complementary Couples

Post by Guest »

Example:

Not sure if I posted the image right ;_;

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not me anon... I'm a brunette and more attracted to brunettes. I'm flat chested and not into huge breasts. I'd love to have a tall gf though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My gf is blonde I'm brunette, she's 5'2 I'm 5'11. I'm flat chested, she's definitely not lol... I'm a scientist, she's an artist.... I hate talking about my feelings and opening up, she can't keep anything to herself.

We can't be more different from each other. If I'm honest, I never thought I could fall for her, she wasn't my type at all... and now, I'm loving every single part of that woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 01:30
Is anyone interested in women who are different from themselves? Because they like the different traits?

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

I'm kind of shy and reserved, so I'm looking for someone who's more outgoing and affectionate. I like long, silky hair too because mine is bushy and short. Someone with big boobs as mine are barely there :sadangel: I don't really care about butts though ...? I kind of have a butt so if you don't hit me up
So you don't like your own features? If you loved your features, those women would come flocking to you js.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:39
My gf is blonde I'm brunette, she's 5'2 I'm 5'11. I'm flat chested, she's definitely not lol... I'm a scientist, she's an artist.... I hate talking about my feelings and opening up, she can't keep anything to herself.

We can't be more different from each other. If I'm honest, I never thought I could fall for her, she wasn't my type at all... and now, I'm loving every single part of that woman.
This is cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

Sounds more like opposites attract vs complementary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:53
Guest wrote:

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

So you don't like your own features? If you loved your features, those women would come flocking to you js.
OP here. Well I'm okay with my chest. But my hair is very difficult to deal with. I used to have silky fine hair and then puberty completely wrecked it :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

red and green. yellow and purple. orange and blue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 01:35
Example:

Not sure if I posted the image right ;_;
i'm a tall brunette. where is my heloise? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

OP here. Well I'm okay with my chest. But my hair is very difficult to deal with. I used to have silky fine hair and then puberty completely wrecked it :/
DA. Wow I find you interesting. You have the opposite features as me except the breasts. :hudoin: Do you happen to be :goldstar: as well?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

DA. Wow I find you interesting. You have the opposite features as me except the breasts. :hudoin: Do you happen to be :goldstar: as well?
Yes I am. I'm trying to glow up and put myself out there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 04:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For example:
tall + short
flat chest + big boobs
alternative + preppy
short hair + long hair
dark + light

Are you a platinum star as well? Yes you should. I should also do the same. Maybe you can take some estrogen or something to help regrow your hair?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 05:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you a platinum star as well? Yes you should. I should also do the same. Maybe you can take some estrogen or something to help regrow your hair?
I have kissed my parents (as a kid) :rofl: But I would still consider myself a platinum star :p

My hair grows fast. It's just the texture that bothers me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have kissed my parents (as a kid) :rofl: But I would still consider myself a platinum star :p

Hehe, do you also want others who has huge boobs like you or you want someone who is flat chested? Your silky hair, is it more like curly or wavy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If a same-sex couple has too many physically similar traits they usually end up looking like siblings which is just weird, or if they're too similar mentally then they might as well just be friends. There needs to be at least some contrast or else you're just dating yourself lol I hate myself too much so I could never be attracted to someone who I think is like me.
I'm a short, slim, pale brunette and despite looking quite feminine I'm very bossy, repressed and anal about everything. I'd like a taller, curvy, dark gf (preferably with bushy black hair) who is more humorous, laid back and in the present yet is still well-read enough to debate with me and keep me intellectually stimulated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hehe, do you also want others who has huge boobs like you or you want someone who is flat chested? Your silky hair, is it more like curly or wavy?
You got it mixed up. I'm small breasted and my hair is floofy. What kind of woman are you attracted to, Guest?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 20:24
If a same-sex couple has too many physically similar traits they usually end up looking like siblings which is just weird, or if they're too similar mentally then they might as well just be friends. There needs to be at least some contrast or else you're just dating yourself lol I hate myself too much so I could never be attracted to someone who I think is like me.
I'm a short, slim, pale brunette and despite looking quite feminine I'm very bossy, repressed and anal about everything. I'd like a taller, curvy, dark gf (preferably with bushy black hair) who is more humorous, laid back and in the present yet is still well-read enough to debate with me and keep me intellectually stimulated.
That isn't exclusive to same-sex couples. Look up "siblings or dating"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 20:24
I know a lesbian couple with the same name Mariana and Mariana. Now that is dating yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You got it mixed up. I'm small breasted and my hair is floofy. What kind of woman are you attracted to, Guest?
Oh I was confused by this statement of yours, "Someone with big boobs as mine are barely there"- so I thought you have big ones.

Well I'm interested in women with wavy long hair, medium height and big boobs just like me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh okay :p what is your native language?

I started this thread out of boredom :nervous: Honestly I'm not picky on who I want. as long as it feels right :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 01:32
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh I was confused by this statement of yours, "Someone with big boobs as mine are barely there"- so I thought you have big ones.

Well I'm interested in women with wavy long hair, medium height and big boobs just like me.
My bad. Its my own reading comprehension issue. I didn't notice the words, "barely there" in your sentence at first lmao. :lol: :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like curvy and shorter women nice ass and breast’s. I’m not curvy at all