15 Oct 2021, 18:47
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 18:33
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 18:24

That seems self-contradictory.
Not really, what I meant is the show has never focused on romantic relationships, it’s ALWAYS been about what goes on behind production, the abuse of power, Mitch, etc. But, that doesn’t mean there are no couples or potential couples. There are, and Corey and Bradley have had a certain dynamic from the very first episode, It’s just not the main focus.
That makes sense. The gay stuff won't last because the show isn't about romantic stuff but the m/f relationship transcends that and is baked into the show.
Your saltiness is showing. I never even said Corey and Bradley will end together, just that it wouldn’t surprise me. But whatever, you’re just another migratory shipper that only watches shows when she knows there’s lesbian stuff. If you were actually into the show you wouldn’t even be bitching over it.
X2
I hate migratory shippers, their entitlement ruins every single fucking space to talk about the show.
DA You cared so much about this space to talk about this show that this thread was opened after the kiss <_<

Reactions:

Re: The Morning Show (Apple TV)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not really, what I meant is the show has never focused on romantic relationships, it’s ALWAYS been about what goes on behind production, the abuse of power, Mitch, etc. But, that doesn’t mean there are no couples or potential couples. There are, and Corey and Bradley have had a certain dynamic from the very first episode, It’s just not the main focus.
That makes sense. The gay stuff won't last because the show isn't about romantic stuff but the m/f relationship transcends that and is baked into the show.
Your saltiness is showing. I never even said Corey and Bradley will end together, just that it wouldn’t surprise me. But whatever, you’re just another migratory shipper that only watches shows when she knows there’s lesbian stuff. If you were actually into the show you wouldn’t even be bitching over it.
X2
I hate migratory shippers, their entitlement ruins every single fucking space to talk about the show.
DA You cared so much about this space to talk about this show that this thread was opened after the kiss <_<
I meant every show, not only TMS.
Lol, I don't spend my days in here. Generally I'm active in the L Chat when I'm between projects, then I'm out. So, when I check this board, if there is a topic I'm interested, I usually lurk.
And usually, when I found a thread about a show I like, I check it and most of the time is about the shippers complaining about the writers. The same fucking entitled shit, every single fucking time.

GET A LIFE!!!!.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh, i see. it's a mps poster in the wild.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the show really only 6 eps this season? That'd mean we have only 1 ep left!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 02:18
Is the show really only 6 eps this season? That'd mean we have only 1 ep left!
It's 10.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys are ridiculous. Do you even hear yourself? It wasn’t ‘leaked’ on purpose - they’ve already been renewed for a s3. This show will go on as long as Reese and Jennifer want it to.

This show has NEVER been about romance, this is Bradley’s first love interest since the beginning. They were never gonna give us cute, fluffy scenes - it’s a drama. What it excels in.

I’m just enjoying Laura and Bradley for what they are now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 17:31
I have nothing "deep" to contribute to the discussion, I just wanted to say that I loved that Alex could not be the moderator because she fell ill. Not that it's great to see a human being suffer. But she is such a selfish, unpleasant person, really insufferable. I like Jennifer Aniston in the role actually. I think the cast in general is very good.
I find this show fascinating because it's clear Alex is modeled on Katie Couric yet this season (and the last too) was filmed before she burned her bridges behind her and stamped on them for good measure, yet looking at Alex it so uncannily resembles the Katie Couric post-memoir floodgate that it's unsettling. Alex is so unlikeable and such a backstabbing bish-- and is the perfect portrait of real Katie we've finally found out about.

Since she's practically badmouthed everyone, including even her nanny, in her memoir, knives have come out for her and the media is awash in very unflattering stories about her. Which incredibly coincidentally very much describes Alex to a T. *Neo Woah*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 03:41
You guys are ridiculous. Do you even hear yourself? It wasn’t ‘leaked’ on purpose - they’ve already been renewed for a s3. This show will go on as long as Reese and Jennifer want it to.

This show has NEVER been about romance, this is Bradley’s first love interest since the beginning. They were never gonna give us cute, fluffy scenes - it’s a drama. What it excels in.

Where did you hear it was renewed? Don't get me wrong. I'd love if it was but I haven't heard anything official yet.

A minor correction. It's not a drama. It's a soap. :D

I too am enjoying Laudley? Bradra? But then I loved JM on The Good Wife, even if she did Archi dirty. The one thing that bugs the hell out of me is her hairstyle. I wonder if someone on the show hates her bc that style does not go well with her botoxed to the 11 face. At all. Ep 5 they softened it up a bit but oh boy it was rough in ep 3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 04:05
Guest wrote:

Where did you hear it was renewed? Don't get me wrong. I'd love if it was but I haven't heard anything official yet.

A minor correction. It's not a drama. It's a soap. :D

I too am enjoying Laudley? Bradra? But then I loved JM on The Good Wife, even if she did Archi dirty. The one thing that bugs the hell out of me is her hairstyle. I wonder if someone on the show hates her bc that style does not go well with her botoxed to the 11 face. At all. Ep 5 they softened it up a bit but oh boy it was rough in ep 3.
DA. Lol at you calling this a soap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Let Reese Witherspoon know that Apple decided to buy a third season of the show because she doesn't know yet.

Besides, TMS it's the most expensive show in Apple+ but not the most succesful. Ted Lasso brings the money, major endorsements and it's made with coins compared with TMS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 03:54
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 17:31
I have nothing "deep" to contribute to the discussion, I just wanted to say that I loved that Alex could not be the moderator because she fell ill. Not that it's great to see a human being suffer. But she is such a selfish, unpleasant person, really insufferable. I like Jennifer Aniston in the role actually. I think the cast in general is very good.
I find this show fascinating because it's clear Alex is modeled on Katie Couric yet this season (and the last too) was filmed before she burned her bridges behind her and stamped on them for good measure, yet looking at Alex it so uncannily resembles the Katie Couric post-memoir floodgate that it's unsettling. Alex is so unlikeable and such a backstabbing bish-- and is the perfect portrait of real Katie we've finally found out about.

Since she's practically badmouthed everyone, including even her nanny, in her memoir, knives have come out for her and the media is awash in very unflattering stories about her. Which incredibly coincidentally very much describes Alex to a T. *Neo Woah*
It’s not a coincidence. People who know KC personally know that she’s always been this person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 18:24

That seems self-contradictory.
Lol, I've watched every Apple show from the start. Doesn't mean I'm going to bend over backwards to excuse weak writing?

Equating being into something and thinking it's above any criticism at all is the far weirder attitude here.
da x2 I've been watching from the beginning and greatly enjoyed the first season but I find this second season disappointing so far. They've got Julianna Margulies and are barely using her, we didn't get to see Bradley and Laura's conversation when she shows up on her doorstep even though, it's all very rushed, they've only kissed once. I don't get why somehow I should accept minuscule crumbs just because supposedly the show isn't about romantic rs but the straight ones were much more fleshed out: Yanko/Claire, Bradley/Corey, even Alex/loser husband

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ppl really here to defend the fact that the show is doing the typical "using a gay storyline for some drama" before the woman ends up with a man? I mean, we've known about this shitty trope since Bones. And it has nothing to fo with genre, relationships exist in every show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 10:42
Ppl really here to defend the fact that the show is doing the typical "using a gay storyline for some drama" before the woman ends up with a man? I mean, we've known about this shitty trope since Bones. And it has nothing to fo with genre, relationships exist in every show.
DA. Bones? I don't remember any w/w on Bones. Refresh my memory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 09:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol, I've watched every Apple show from the start. Doesn't mean I'm going to bend over backwards to excuse weak writing?

Equating being into something and thinking it's above any criticism at all is the far weirder attitude here.
da x2 I've been watching from the beginning and greatly enjoyed the first season but I find this second season disappointing so far. They've got Julianna Margulies and are barely using her, we didn't get to see Bradley and Laura's conversation when she shows up on her doorstep even though, it's all very rushed, they've only kissed once. I don't get why somehow I should accept minuscule crumbs just because supposedly the show isn't about romantic rs but the straight ones were much more fleshed out: Yanko/Claire, Bradley/Corey, even Alex/loser husband
The entitlement is strong in this one. Let me remind you that the only kiss the show had this season was between Bradley and Laura. That they filmed this season during COVID under a very strict protocol and that Julianna Margulies is 55 years old (risk group).
Are you trying to be dense on purpose?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 10:42
Relationships exists even in horror and apocalyptic movies lol they are just using this rs as a plot device. Sadly, nothing new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm gonna attempt to past a tweet, haven't done if before so hopefully it shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After episode BTS that was accidentally posted for ep 6

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 02:15
I'm gonna attempt to past a tweet, haven't done if before so hopefully it shows.
Yes, we did. It's when they arrive to the Las Vegas Hotel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spoilers from ep 6

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 02:27
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 02:15
Yes, we did. It's when they arrive to the Las Vegas Hotel.
Haha, thanks! I realised that after I posted. Ah well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The entitlement is strong in this one. Let me remind you that the only kiss the show had this season was between Bradley and Laura. That they filmed this season during COVID under a very strict protocol and that Julianna Margulies is 55 years old (risk group).
DA But kissing aside, there can still be screentime spent on them, can't there? They cuddled up in the hotel scene, after all. Which was one of two scenes they got, the first of which was incredibly short, and the second of which became about Cory (and Alex, a bit)? Is Bradley/Cory so important that even Bradley's f/f relationship should be about that?

Quite frankly, it's not even just Laura/Bradley I'd like to see a bit more of before the fall, it's Bradley's own story. She came to a major realization in the last ep and we saw no followup at all? No mention of it even in the happier scenes, like how when Laura was talking about Alex possibly being the one to out her, no introspection from Bradley on how that would feel from her perspective?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just posting random stuff from twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just for Laura’s outfit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somebody said they wanted pictures of this...for reasons...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 03:36
Spoilers from ep 6

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 03:46
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA But kissing aside, there can still be screentime spent on them, can't there? They cuddled up in the hotel scene, after all. Which was one of two scenes they got, the first of which was incredibly short, and the second of which became about Cory (and Alex, a bit)? Is Bradley/Cory so important that even Bradley's f/f relationship should be about that?

Quite frankly, it's not even just Laura/Bradley I'd like to see a bit more of before the fall, it's Bradley's own story. She came to a major realization in the last ep and we saw no followup at all?
No mention of it even in the happier scenes, like how when Laura was talking about Alex possibly being the one to out her, no introspection from Bradley on how that would feel from her perspective?
x2 no but you see, we're 'entitled' if we want good writing and fleshed out relationship, especially from Bradley's POV. And we got nothing. I can't believe this stupid anon is chastising us on a fucking lesbian forum because we're not too happy with the way this lesbian relationship has been written. Maybe there were more scenes and they were cut, who knows but damn this is bad writing. It's not even clear whether Bradley has ever slept with other women in the past or if Laura is her first, or why on earth Laura took her back after she broke her vase, or why Laura would ever want to be with Bradley in the first place or how Laura feels about the Cory/Bradley 'friendship', etc. I don't think the writers know either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Currently at ep 4.

I love this show, it’s awesome. Can’t believe I let Reese cringing non convincing kisses with julianna bothered me so much to enjoy the show. I’ve moved past that. Their kisses suck esp reese’s but the show‘s amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ep 6 spoiler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 17:28
ep 6 spoiler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:08
Guest wrote:
ep 6 spoiler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ep 6 spoiler
that's why it's so weird...no way they didnt know there was one standing right there taking photo of them =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m afraid of spoilers. Are we all at episode 5 right now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ep 6 spoiler
that's why it's so weird...no way they didnt know there was one standing right there taking photo of them =_=
Peephole from a hotel room?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 17:30
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ep 6 spoiler
Peephole from a hotel room?
This is where the show falls apart for everyone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 03:51
Just posting random stuff from twitter

Thank you for all this anon, loved going through all this :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I REALLY hope they don't go the bradley x cory route. Honestly they had a whole season to develop them outside friendship and it never happened and they don't have any kind of chemistry outside collogues and friends. I will be severely disappointed if suddenly, the moment bradley has any inkling of romance- man or woman - they go for the bradley/cory route. It's way too cheesy.

D423
Reactions:

Post by D423 »

When does this show air? Just binged all the episodes, now waiting on episode 6 of season two... :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

D423 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 05:06
When does this show air? Just binged all the episodes, now waiting on episode 6 of season two... :nails:
New episodes are available Friday on apple tv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 02:08
I REALLY hope they don't go the bradley x cory route. Honestly they had a whole season to develop them outside friendship and it never happened and they don't have any kind of chemistry outside collogues and friends. I will be severely disappointed if suddenly, the moment bradley has any inkling of romance- man or woman - they go for the bradley/cory route. It's way too cheesy.
that's totally where they're going. Some of you have only watched a couple of episodes and it shows. Bradley's rs with Laura is only a stop on the road to Coryville
pretty realistic for a bisexual I must say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dang, I've wanted to watch this show for a while but now I have to basically wait until Bradley marries Laura or something solid because ain't no way I'm getting invested only for the bi character to end up with some guy I don't care about again. =_= Y'alls posts and the vague statements about "exploring" "queerness" make me super unhopeful.

sunflower
Reactions: 8

Post by sunflower »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 10:46
Dang, I've wanted to watch this show for a while but now I have to basically wait until Bradley marries Laura or something solid because ain't no way I'm getting invested only for the bi character to end up with some guy I don't care about again. =_= Y'alls posts and the vague statements about "exploring" "queerness" make me super unhopeful.
My problem is exact opposite. I watched this show from the begining and was fine with the show being straight but now that they have made her bi I can never go back to Bradly and Cory. Definitely have to stop watching once they end the lesbian storyline. It's a shame because I like the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that's totally where they're going. Some of you have only watched a couple of episodes and it shows.
I've only seen two episodes of this show and it already looks extremely clear that Bradly/Cory is the long term plan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where there isnt any still photos from episode 6? :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
<_< you're bisexual aren't you. As a lesbian these words make me recoil

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
<_< you're bisexual aren't you. As a lesbian these words make me recoil
DA.
Read again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol. That's how y'all usually pounce on everything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just started watching the first episode! I like it so far 😄

I like the dynamic between Jen & Reese , can’t remember their on screen names yet.

I also adore Steve Carnell in anything he’s done so far, he’s really funny, also in this role