Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:13
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 09:49
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 02:09
So it’s ok for Ava to gloat that she pays for everything for Bella but people lose their mind when Alex pays for KB WOW
Is it a tiktok vid? And why does she feel the need to gloat now? Is it bc kb is being more open with Kalex and we all know Alex is a rich bitch and comes from family money.
Ava always been shitty remember what she said about OB? she also said she pays everything for OB and OB is failed investment, Ava love to gloat about money which is embarrassing on her part because it's not even her money, at least Alex can be rich on her own.
Rich on her own :rofl:
I'm sure she started out on her own money and not her family supporting her lifestyle. Please, touch some grass and stop kissing this butch's ass. The fact she's entertaining teenagers and acting cringe is telling more about her than any money can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So it’s ok for Ava to gloat that she pays for everything for Bella but people lose their mind when Alex pays for KB WOW
Is it a tiktok vid? And why does she feel the need to gloat now? Is it bc kb is being more open with Kalex and we all know Alex is a rich bitch and comes from family money.
Is 'money' really that important ? it's the last I look for in a woman maybe because I'm lucky enough to make my own money. Its a factor but its wayyy down the checklist. I suppose if you're really young, desperate, superficial then it might be attractive but I've never seen a mature wlw say I liked her or I fell in love with her because she's rich. Not once. Well, regardless all her 'family money' can't save her from being not so good looking and an absolutely oblivious unaware weirdo for chasing 18 yo being 25.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KB speaking some basic german now lol cuute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What a flex that she comes from money lol. She's still unattractive regardless of how much money her fam has. Not to mention she's a whole weirdo for pursing an 18 year old Kb at her age. Also Ava has always been generous with OB and KB too, so this ain't nothing new if she's paying for Bella.
That's not a flex you think it is, Ava basically flexing her mother's money and yet still asking fans for money the lack of self awareness, without her family money Alex can still be rich unlike Ava who is nothing without her mother's money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

these mf sick freaks should go and judge tf out of leonardo if it bothers you this much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ava always been shitty remember what she said about OB? she also said she pays everything for OB and OB is failed investment, Ava love to gloat about money which is embarrassing on her part because it's not even her money, at least Alex can be rich on her own.
I'm sure she started out on her own money and not her family supporting her lifestyle. Please, touch some grass and stop kissing this butch's ass. The fact she's entertaining teenagers and acting cringe is telling more about her than any money can.
On point. Wish money could buy some self awareness coz she looks 35 but in her head thinks still stuck at 15.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are these lchatters so concerned about Alex dating KB who's 6yr younger but were creaming their pants shipping OB with hannah/alexis? lmao hello from the other side, double standard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
On point. Wish money could buy some self awareness coz she looks 35 but in her head thinks still stuck at 15.
and you care because?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KB and Maddie, KB and Alex look like they smell good...can't say the same about KB and her 2 previous exes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and you care because?
[
You're doing nothing but proving my point by posting that picture. Go off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and you care because?
[
Why are you trying so hard as if Alex must have your validation to continue warming the bed with KB?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:38
KB and Maddie, KB and Alex look like they smell good...can't say the same about KB and her 2 previous exes.
Alex still looks like a foot, hun. And you sound like a complete idiot saying how they smell when Kb has said Ava smells great multiple times on lives before. You sound ret*rded tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and you care because?
[
Why are you trying so hard as if Alex must have your validation to continue warming the bed with KB?
Nasty and nasty. Flexing that an 25 year old woman is warming the bed of an 18 year old. Wow. You are a fucking weirdo too for sexualizing this and trying to make it seem cute. No normal person will entertain a mentally unstable at that teenager at her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:34
Why are these lchatters so concerned about Alex dating KB who's 6yr younger but were creaming their pants shipping OB with hannah/alexis? lmao hello from the other side, double standard.
Believe me they lowkey hate alex cos she is ugly and masc lol
Da that's why i still stand with my opinion about the people who hating on kb and alex are ob's fans or at least they are part of kbob fandom. Because there is no way kb's fans throwing so much hate like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol, the desperation is palpable. Look and smell are two different senses hun, noone can look like they smell good anymore than they can smell like they look good. Also that butch looks like a hobbit from Lord of the rings, it wouldn't apply to her even if it was true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alex still looks like a foot, hun. And you sound like a complete idiot saying how they smell when Kb has said Ava smells great multiple times on lives before. You sound ret*rded tbh.
Kb also said Ava is loyal so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and you care because?
[
Nasty and nasty. Flexing that an 25 year old woman is warming the bed of an 18 year old. Wow. You are a fucking weirdo too for sexualizing this and trying to make it seem cute. No normal person will entertain a mentally unstable at that teenager at her age.
She still gets to fck her while you continue to hump that pillow waiting to find a mentally stable and mature woman to let you touch them<3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
now we know avat--- is here. the Alex shittalking makes sense now.
I can't stand Ava and used to be a Katie fan and I find this thing gross. So, you're wrong once again. Accept Katie made herself look like a joke in the eyes of many of us and that's why many people have unfollowed her on all of her social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ava oversprays herself with perfume, tard. Kb didn't adopt one scent from her perfume collection while she now uses Alex's scent.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:47
guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:34
Believe me they lowkey hate alex cos she is ugly and masc lol
Da that's why i still stand with my opinion about the people who hating on kb and alex are ob's fans or at least they are part of kbob fandom. Because there is no way kb's fans throwing so much hate like this.
They are kbtards, kbobtards and kavatards lol
I lowkey wants kb to have a pretty cute girl atleast. She knows her girl is not pretty and that's why not flexing her on sm. Believe me if her girl was pretty she will flex her over sm and go live with her lol but yeah whatever makes her feel good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If the theory about multiple universe's is true, I can assure you in none of those universes am I a in your words an Ava'tard'. Thanks but no thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and you care because?
[
She still gets to fck her while you continue to hump that pillow waiting to find a mentally stable and mature woman to let you touch them<3
Lmao you're such a fucking creep. Are you a KB fan because you sound like a moron with the way you talk how this person is fucking her. Poor KB that she's letting this gremlin looking chick eat the kitty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:51
Guest wrote:
I can't stand Ava and used to be a Katie fan and I find this thing gross. So, you're wrong once again. Accept Katie made herself look like a joke in the eyes of many of us and that's why many people have unfollowed her on all of her social media.
Drop the ''ex katie fan", you've been crying about it a lot wanting ppl to beg you to comeback? goodbye adios, bby. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:51
Guest wrote:
again, no one care. It’s her life not yours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and you care because?
[
'Gets to fuck her'. What's up 'she bagged/pulled kb' anon, still waiting for the day when you don't have to talk like an entitled dude to hype her up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao you're such a fucking creep. Are you a KB fan because you sound like a moron with the way you talk how this person is fucking her. Poor KB that she's letting this gremlin looking chick eat the kitty.
POOR kb? lmao sis is glooowing. them releases must be good. you should try it so you wouldn't be so dense, tense, dull and bitter with a capital b.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Katie can pretend all she wants she doesn't care about looks anymore but she was the one saying she's vain. If this girl was a Ponton look-alike she'll be all over her on all of her sm profiles and y'all know it. Now she's all high and mighty and is only about having a good soul and shit but if the chick was drop dead gorgeous + smart and kind there would be mad content. Also she knows people will judge the age gap that's why she's mainly keeping shit private. And ofc people will comment this girl looks ugly compared to her ex gfs because she does.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

POOR kb? lmao sis is glooowing. them releases must be good. you should try it so you wouldn't be so dense, tense, dull and bitter with a capital b.
She still gets to look at THAT face at the end of the day, so yes it isn't a flex. It would have been a flex if she was with a beautiful woman who's smart but not some ugly older butch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:01
Katie can pretend all she wants she doesn't care about looks anymore but she was the one saying she's vain. If this girl was a Ponton look-alike she'll be all over her on all of her sm profiles and y'all know it. Now she's all high and mighty and is only about having a good soul and shit but if the chick was drop dead gorgeous + smart and kind there would be mad content. Also she knows people will judge the age gap that's why she's mainly keeping shit private. And ofc people will comment this girl looks ugly compared to her ex gfs because she does.
Moral superiority on Twitter with the facade of holier than thou and acting the opposite of it in her real life is her forte, noone campares with her on that front. When her actions reflect her manipulation, coverly narcissisistic need to have power and control, her words become meaningless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She still gets to look at THAT face at the end of the day, so yes it isn't a flex. It would have been a flex if she was with a beautiful woman who's smart but not some ugly older butch.
and she still kisses THAT face so?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 04:43
Anywayyy, they are cute
They look really good together in this photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:09
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[
Da Lmao you're loosing it bb, go outside and breathe a little. This will consume you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Moral superiority on Twitter with the facade of holier than thou and acting the opposite of it in her real life is her forte, noone campares with her on that front. When her actions reflect her manipulation, coverly narcissisistic need to have power and control, her words become meaningless.
OMG lavatard move the fucking fuck on. ob and ava forgot what a lava was and you're still out here sobbing? you stuck in time, old lady?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:12
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[
Da Lmao you're loosing it bb, go outside and breathe a little. This will consume you.
I knew the pic would trigger your ass again. you always reply with that error spoiler lmaoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:07
Guest wrote:
OMG lavatard move the fucking fuck on. ob and ava forgot what a lava was and you're still out here sobbing? you stuck in time, old lady?
What's a lava ? Projecting much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fucks her, bagged her, warming her bed, hitting the spot, etc. Y'all sound like men braggin' and flexing. Disgusting, nothing more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[
I knew the pic would trigger your ass again. you always reply with that error spoiler lmaoo
Okay you win, you got me 'triggered'. Now breathe. Don't let this consume you, I say this for your own sake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you get turned on by someone like that when your ex gfs and ex bfs have all been very attractive? Now she's all about the inner beauty while continuing to like feminine beautiful women lmao and not a sight of a butch looking girl anywhere on her sm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is 'money' really that important ?

it's the last I look for in a woman maybe because I'm lucky enough to make my own money. Its a factor but its wayyy down the checklist. I suppose if you're really young, desperate, superficial then it might be attractive but I've never seen a mature wlw say I liked her or I fell in love with her because she's rich. Not once. Well, regardless all her 'family money' can't save her from being not so good looking and an absolutely oblivious unaware weirdo for chasing 18 yo being 25.
According to ava it is, apparently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

free comedy!! seeing the power alex has over these psychos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:17
Fucks her, bagged her, warming her bed, hitting the spot, etc. Y'all sound like men braggin' and flexing. Disgusting, nothing more.
It's a whole new low when you have to use misogynistic entitled fratboy language to hype a butch. This one person has become so possessed by this, it's almost like he/she's lost all sense of reality, I can sense it through the scree.. It's sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is 'money' really that important ? it's the last I look for in a woman maybe because I'm lucky enough to make my own money. Its a factor but its wayyy down the checklist. I suppose if you're really young, desperate, superficial then it might be attractive but I've never seen a mature wlw say I liked her or I fell in love with her because she's rich. Not once. Well, regardless all her 'family money' can't save her from being not so good looking and an absolutely oblivious unaware weirdo for chasing 18 yo being 25.
:rofl: you sit and stare at beautiful face while starving to death? money IS important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:30
free comedy!! seeing the power alex has over these psychos
When you point a finger at others, the other fingers are pointing at yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Katie has become so desperate she settles for a German Bertha. She can't handle being with equally attractive girl and it shows. Another pretty girl like her won't be stroking her ego 24/7 unlike someone ugly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: you sit and stare at beautiful face while starving to death? money IS important.
God the reach lol........ did you conviniently miss the 'i'm lucky enough enough to make my own money' part. I didn't even mention anything about beauty. Let it go hun, this is affecting you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:51
<3
This has truly become your life mission isn't it. What are you even trying to prove by doing this. Listen I wish Katie the best and I hope to god that Alex is good to her and treats her well. I have no vested interest. But if this thing goes south in a bad way at all, all this that you're doing is going to hit you like a truck. Don't go so far that the whiplash (if there's a whiplash) is brutal. Love and peace.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I just know these morons will prefer to lick ass of racist girls like baylee cos they are pretty and hate on alex type girls cos they are ugly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:51
<3
Still gross, babe. Is Alex paying you to be her PR or smth? The desperate attempts trying to prove God knows what are are too much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:16
I just know these morons will prefer to lick ass of racist girls like baylee cos they are pretty and hate on alex type girls cos they are ugly.
Licking no one's ass but 10x. Also there are beautiful and nice girls everywhere. It's just that Katie can't handle being with someone on her level.