TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) - Part II

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:27
So desperate lol. Pulling a tweet from Sherb to prove what exactly ? Of couse every parent thinks their child is the best thing to ever happen in the whole wide world. Even mama Kelly thinks Ava is God's gift to humanity :rofl:
:dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously you losers it has been a year already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KB is a great representation of messy ass egocentric Aries

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 07:42
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 07:36
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 07:22
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:51
Ava’s comment lmao why is she like this 😭 let liv be omg
what she say?
@avasage:girl you didn’t even know red was getting rerecorded until the day before

like.. baby just let her enjoy tswift it’s not that deep
LMAO omg she's acting the same way as the kpop fans who would mock fellow fan bcs they don't keep up with the idol news. wtf

she probably wants KB to see she's a true swiftie like her and that OB is not. /jk
Ava is a camren shipper. Let that sink in lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:57
They are like the Jelena (Justin Saleena) crazies

Those idiots are also still hang up on a teens relationship.

I bet that in 10 years when the trio are married to their significant other, the same losers (it is just 1, cause I refuse to believe more than 1 crazy is here) will be here talking about how it could have been Katie or how it should have been Katie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:32
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:57
They are like the Jelena (Justin Saleena) crazies

Those idiots are also still hang up on a teens relationship.

I bet that in 10 years when the trio are married to their significant other, the same losers (it is just 1, cause I refuse to believe more than 1 crazy is here) will be here talking about how it could have been Katie or how it should have been Katie
Are you dumb? No one is even talking about Ava and KB in that way anymore, you moron.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 07:28
Guest wrote:
I really love ava but yeah no that was rude. sometimes you guys go kinda crazy about a silly comment that’s not even rude, but this was pretty rude. bad move ava
Because she knows Liv is too coward to put her in her place and prefers to shut her mouth. Why doesn't Miss Shady have the same guts with her other ex lover?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I really love ava but yeah no that was rude. sometimes you guys go kinda crazy about a silly comment that’s not even rude, but this was pretty rude. bad move ava
Because she knows Liv is too coward to put her in her place and prefers to shut her mouth. Why doesn't Miss Shady have the same guts with her other ex lover?
Cuz she can clapback. They're both with big egos and she won't keep her mouth shut probably.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:28
we have (1) tiktok of liv and bella² together 😭
they kinda look like twins, but bella is definitely more beautiful than her sister

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cuz she can clapback. They're both with big egos and she won't keep her mouth shut probably.
Da, I love ava and liv but I always wonder why ava never apologized to liv publicly but she did to kb. Even defended kb so many times.
I want kb and ava to have public fight, it would be iconic 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I knew Ava would do something to insert herself bc she can’t live without the attention. That’s why she gives this thread so much attention on Twitter and tiktok bc she secretly likes being topic of discussion and then cries victim that people are talking about her lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

some came for alex's height but look at ob next to her bella.. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:05
Look at OB's face and then Alex's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, I love ava and liv but I always wonder why ava never apologized to liv publicly but she did to kb. Even defended kb so many times.
DA Lmao idk why catfight image comes to my mind but it's funny asf imagining it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

@georginahopebb:Girl can you stay out of olivia's accounts? You can comment on your other ex (she posted a cute tiktok with her new gf) or on your own GIRLFRIEND

Hey Laurie, Charlie and now Georgina.
Aren't you tired atp with your dumb ass comments at your old age?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:06
Guest wrote:
lol that face but no chemistry between her and bella where kb and alex at least have some sexual chemistry, with ava and bella trailing behind them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I knew Ava would do something to insert herself bc she can’t live without the attention. That’s why she gives this thread so much attention on Twitter and tiktok bc she secretly likes being topic of discussion and then cries victim that people are talking about her lmao
Da I think Ava likes to try and embarrass liv and put her down.
Also I doubt livs bella will be happy with her still commenting on livs stuff, remember when liv had that live and Ava was in there commenting and Bella was asking to be made mod to block her and that was only when they had just stared talking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:08
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Lmao idk why catfight image comes to my mind but it's funny asf imagining it.
They're both agressive asf and were always covered in bruises/bite marks when they were together, so they can put on a show for sure lmao. I'd pay to see a fight between them, sorry not sorry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:09
@georginahopebb:Girl can you stay out of olivia's accounts? You can comment on your other ex (she posted a cute tiktok with her new gf) or on your own GIRLFRIEND

So this troll fool comments shit on Ava and Kb but is a defensive squad for ob? yeah now we know whose fan trashtalking here.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol that face but no chemistry between her and bella where kb and alex at least have some sexual chemistry, with ava and bella trailing behind them.
Shutup alex ewwwwwww
Sexual chemistry bw 18yo and 25yo 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sexual chemistry between Kb and Alex where? We've never seem them interact on a tt so this comment sounds dumb as hell lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da stop pulling comparisons out of your ass to prove God knows what. As somebody who doesn't give a shit about ob and tall Bella, i'll say they are and will always be infinitely more appealing than Katie and that person for reasons that I think you know. If you like them, great, keep it to yourself. Let's move on and not repeat the same thing every day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shutup alex ewwwwwww
Sexual chemistry bw 18yo and 25yo 🤮🤮🤮
EWWWW go to church then! why the fuck you're on lchat, moron? acting all saint and christian shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liv def had more chemistry with KB. If some of us suspected there is something between them even in April on that live imagine how obvious it was. Maybe things will develop here with Bella but with chemistry you either have it or you don't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:08
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They're both agressive asf and were always covered in bruises/bite marks when they were together, so they can put on a show for sure lmao. I'd pay to see a fight between them, sorry not sorry.
Ava deserves a big punch in that fucking face since a long time ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sexual chemistry between Kb and Alex where? We've never seem them interact on a tt so this comment sounds dumb as hell lol
Sexual chemistry hits you in the face and you won't even notice, dummy dumb dumb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can Katie and this woman's shippers go to their gc and stop commenting about their situation here cause it's obvious the majority of people find this thing gross and y'all are just provoking everyone. Katie is barely posting and early her gf ain't liked so go talk your shit some other place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:20
Liv def had more chemistry with KB. If some of us suspected there is something between them even in April on that live imagine how obvious it was. Maybe things will develop here with Bella but with chemistry you either have it or you don't.
The chemistry was there even with OB Alabama uncle look. And this Bella can't even get any chemistry/tension with current OB look. IDK what's with kbob but their tensions were insane lol since that april live. i even looked up to see if they were couple when I first saw the live on youtube because I wasn't aware of lava and kava.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sexual chemistry hits you in the face and you won't even notice, dummy dumb dumb.
Sexual chemistry based on dark picture where KB is sitting on the butch's 5'3 skinny ass lap. Okay, hun whatever you say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I mean I wish I had the ability to see through the grossness, the repulsiveness and weirdness of it to see some "chemistry" but I can't- my bad. Good for you if you can tho, you've got a skill there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:09

Da lmao gotta admit she isn’t wrong. Ava barely comments on short Bella’s tiktoks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:23
Can Katie and this woman's shippers go to their gc and stop commenting about their situation here cause it's obvious the majority of people find this thing gross and y'all are just provoking everyone. Katie is barely posting and early her gf ain't liked so go talk your shit some other place.
the same goes to you. when it's TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2 sans Kalex is the title then we'll talk so now stfu and scroll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What hits me in the face is how repulsive this is and KB's gf's unfortunate look

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
baby, how were we supposed to see chemistry through that shein wifi?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:26
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:20
The chemistry was there even with OB Alabama uncle look. And this Bella can't even get any chemistry/tension with current OB look. IDK what's with kbob but their tensions were insane lol since that april live. i even looked up to see if they were couple when I first saw the live on youtube because I wasn't aware of lava and kava.
DA Same, i was watching their first live and I was like pls date already :rofl:
But to me Bella2.0 gives same vibes as kb. They def look cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sexual chemistry based on dark picture where KB is sitting on the butch's 5'3 skinny ass lap. Okay, hun whatever you say.
Cry more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:29
Guest wrote:
the same goes to you. when it's TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2 sans Kalex is the title then we'll talk so now stfu and scroll.
Okay, you're one of the two girls with the Katie's dog accounts from twitter I'm sure. Y'all are one of the fews left who still fuck w her and this nasty situation she got going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Come to think of it, Alex flew in for KB. OB flew out for Bella and already staying with her fam But why it's always bella flies in for Ava? and ava hasn't met her parents in person yet. big lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many times is this low quality (in every way) picture gonna be posted and what is it supposed to prove? Cause it ain't giving what it should.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Okay, you're one of the two girls with the Katie's dog accounts from twitter I'm sure. Y'all are one of the fews left who still fuck w her and this nasty situation she got going on.
I'm sorry what, hun? lmfao look at you know even kb's fan. Big fan behavior right there!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sorry what, hun? lmfao look at you know even kb's fan. Big fan behavior right there!
I know them cause I used to be her fan that's why. And I know they're one of the few left who still support her and this shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:41
kb always been unlucky... dated ava when ava was in her unshowered drunkard phase... dated olivia when olivia was in her smelly truck driver phase and now dating ugly butch :rofl:
Not you comparing both Ava and Olivia to Alex who looks like a foot. Girl, please. This girl is the biggest L she could take looks wise and she did went that low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
bruh the majority don’t like ava yet people still talk about her. you can’t control what people say and think, it’s a gossip forum anyone can say their opinion ( without hating and bullying ) no matter how you feel about it. maybe you should preach kindness instead of controlling people who like katie and support kalex, cause it makes katie happy?
you find the age gap weird? that’s fine date someone your age. let her live her life, and live yours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cry more
You know who you remind me of, 10 year old children when they're​ told something that they don't like and because they don't have the maturity or the intelligence to rationally get their point across, they'll throw a fit and do that very thing to get a 'reaction'. In moments of extreme stress people revert back to being like a child. You've been affected by this so much, you're being reduced to a tantrum throwing 10 year old. I'm starting to feel concerned for you anon. Let it go, it's not that important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m not the same anon above but still i ship kalex if this makes katie happy and no i don’t have a twitter fan account so yeah what’s your point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OBTARDS working overtime :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The few people who support this nasty ass situationship are probably Alex look alikes who now have hope someone that looks like KB might give them a chance. That's why they jump at everyone's throat every day cuz she's part of the tribe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know them cause I used to be her fan that's why. And I know they're one of the few left who still support her and this shit.
Oh so you used to be her fan? now you’re done with her? then stop talking about her. cause she dgaf about your opinion. BYE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol idk maybe I’m out of touch but once again I didn’t think her comment was so bad that it deserved to be posted on here. Then again she could post hi and ob fans would freak out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:55
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh so you used to be her fan? now you’re done with her? then stop talking about her. cause she dgaf about your opinion. BYE
Idgaf if she cares about my opinion. I'm saying what I think and that's it. Point blank period.
Maybe you stop getting so pressed replying to everyone who is repulsed by her actions.