Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75468

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Part II now, it's crazyyy! lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

okay the fact that the first one was like 2000+ pages of mostly ava/kb/liv/op/angelle and kai/liv ponton is kinda scary HAHAHA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ever since that interaction between these two on twitter Ava'a fingers have been itching obviously lol. She just likes to.expose herself even more. If anyone had any doubts now is she over the ex or not they should have their answer. And she does all these shenanigans even having a gf and her gf being right there with her lmao.

Miss Bella better wake up sooner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was that post about Katie's VSCO about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Second girl is Fing hilarious lmao so I trust ur humor I’ll look into the rest

Also:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRTx6uy4/

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 03:53
Ever since that interaction between these two on twitter Ava'a fingers have been itching obviously lol. She just likes to.expose herself even more. If anyone had any doubts now is she over the ex or not they should have their answer. And she does all these shenanigans even having a gf and her gf being right there with her lmao.

not so loud
some people still choose to walk around with their rose-colored glasses

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 04:01
Guest wrote:

not so loud
stop worrying about a relationship that isn’t yours. U said it urself bella is literally right there so I’m going to guess she knows more than what you think you kno.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 04:06
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not so loud
stop worrying about a relationship that isn’t yours. U said it urself bella is literally right there so I’m going to guess she knows more than what you think you kno.
and you should stop replying if you don't like what other people say like it's personally about you. Also what was said wasn't offensive in any way so shh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not alex with kb and that checkered suit gives me ptsd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 04:11
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 04:06
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not so loud
and you should stop replying if you don't like what other people say like it's personally about you. Also what was said wasn't offensive in any way so shh.
stop repeating the same stuff for the past 100 pages shhhhhhhhhh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's new with Kai/Ponton?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Avella tt, where are they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 04:47

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are liv and kai acting like a 12 yo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 03:54
👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:16
Guest wrote:
bro, r u checking their followers hourly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:23
Guest wrote:
👀
Eww
At least alex was a woman ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
👀
Eww
At least alex was a woman ^o)
da. That guy seems fruity. also, she was on a dinner date with Alex at Catch according to Halle's story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
👀
👀 the 🌹

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:27
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:16
Guest wrote:
bro, r u checking their followers hourly?
people were talking about it in Kai’s comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, the weirdos continue with the stalking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:43
Damn, the weirdos continue with the stalking.
Which one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kbs roommate scares me bruh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do you guys need to know what Katie is doing and who she is with every single day. Who cares about her vsco pics. How is this gossip and not plain stalking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's absolutely bizarre the way some of you go out of your way to stalk what bars, clubs and restaurants these girls go to. Can't you understand that's creepy af and so fucking stupid? And I'm 100% sure the people doing this are pre teens with nothing better to do. No way a grown ass woman will sit and waste her time doing this type of lame shit. And if there are some grown people doing these things then I feel sorry for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 06:59
Why do you guys need to know what Katie is doing and who she is with every single day. Who cares about her vsco pics. How is this gossip and not plain stalking?
It'a mental illness sis
Plain and simple

Reactions:

Post by guest »

that's why the last thread reached so many pages. because some crazy people stalk and spam it with irrelevant shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This new thread should've been named the Katie, Liv, and Ava thread because thats all its going to be lets be real. We need a whole separate thread for other tiktokers so the mentally ill children can have their own space to stalk them and not take up the main one like last time. Can we get a mod to help? I dont need to know what hoodie Katie is wearing today or a deep thesis of a song lyric she listened to or added to her playlist or what job her girlfriends grandfather has or what she is eating for dinner or an analysis of who Ava is in love with or anymore Kava fanfiction. I'm tired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss ob thirst traps :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow KB triggers all these.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 07:41
This new thread should've been named the Katie, Liv, and Ava thread because thats all its going to be lets be real. We need a whole separate thread for other tiktokers so the mentally ill children can have their own space to stalk them and not take up the main one like last time. Can we get a mod to help? I dont need to know what hoodie Katie is wearing today or a deep thesis of a song lyric she listened to or added to her playlist or what job her girlfriends grandfather has or what she is eating for dinner or an analysis of who Ava is in love with or anymore Kava fanfiction. I'm tired.
X2 we need someone to create a new thread for the toxic trio.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not a problem when real gossip is discussed involving the trio. Like yesterday with Ava's comment or KB's tt about Ponton, KB and OB interaction on twitter, etc. But some of you talk about literally the dumbest things. Like anon said who cares what they eat, wear and shit like that. Not even gonna talk about the stalking of people who have nothing to do with this place called "TIKTOK lesbians". No one is interested in who KB, or OB flirts with or casually fucks if it's not someone that's also part of the tiktok community. You can talk about who they spent their time in on twitter or the crazy group chats.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 07:41
X2 this. This thread became so boring lately, with people repeating same shit over and over again. You can tell it's the same anon did that for example a long thesis about bella is dumb because ava played her blablablablablabla to the point they mocked bella's physical appearance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 07:45
Wow KB triggers all these.
no, she doesn't trigger anything. the girl is living her life. what triggers everyone is cuckoos stalking her every move and analyzing absolutely everything this girl does. this is obsessive and i know the people who are doing all this shit is with the intention of creating drama. so, yeah whoever you are you are simply obsessed with this girl and need help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the moment the 14 year olds from twitter found out about this place is the moment everything started going downhill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think it's sweet that ob liked the ugh leave her alone reply to that troll, under kb's comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 08:04
i think it's sweet that ob liked the ugh leave her alone reply to that troll, under kb's comment.
yeah both are very protective of each other
tbh their bond is the best thing that came out of this whole mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 08:06
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 08:04
yeah both are very protective of each other
tbh their bond is the best thing that came out of this whole mess
ya they clearly value the price of being besties rather than going on/off and later right lose eo as friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

starting to think katie said she's single just to divert haters from her and lex. she has just followed a bunch of her friends and alex's new priv. she's still online at almost 5AM. 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 08:45
starting to think katie said she's single just to divert haters from her and lex. she has just followed a bunch of her friends and alex's new priv. she's still online at almost 5AM. 🤣
you really think if she was dating her she and OB will talk like that on twitter and OB will tease KB that she's still kinda of a simp for her but has a few hoes? LOL
And her making that tt hitting up on Ponton? Are you like all there? It's obvious they are fucking though but she's not gonna be like, nah, we are not dating just having sex on the weekends. Common sense is your friend.

I'm convinced y'all have never left your homes and have no lives outside of sm.

shs
Reactions:

Post by shs »

Guest wrote:
We will know if they start dating lol it's not gonna be secret forever. No need to hate on lex. Let these girls enjoy their life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Girl, she's still out with Halle and Jenni too. She's not only with Alex. And the last boy she followed also followed her, her roommate, and Alex just now. Stop with your wattpad stories.

shdh
Reactions:

Post by shdh »

Just noticed kb called Jenni "sissy"
It's funny how some of you were saying jeeni and kb are fuck buddies too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 08:56
Guest wrote:
you really think if she was dating her she and OB will talk like that on twitter and OB will tease KB that she's still kinda of a simp for her but has a few hoes? LOL
And her making that tt hitting up on Ponton? Are you like all there? It's obvious they are fucking though but she's not gonna be like, nah, we are not dating just having sex on the weekends. Common sense is your friend.

I'm convinced y'all have never left your homes and have no lives outside of sm.
da
Sis, asking anons to use simple logic and not get lost in conspiracy theories here never works. You should know by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn’t Jenni the same age as Alex?

shhh
Reactions:

Post by shhh »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 09:06
Isn’t Jenni the same age as Alex?
Jenni Is 24, idk about lex