Sepideh Moafi

Reactions:

Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

Tbh, I don’t think she even wants to leave. She wasn’t busy these past months which could’ve been used to film for GQ. Even Leisha (and Kate) acknowledges the show is sinking, but she’s just doing whatever for the money. This show is easy money for Sepi. Idk if her other shows will take off either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 23:16
They all look so good. Kudos to what they are doing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:54
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 23:16
They all look so good. Kudos to what they are doing!
That is really cool. Good for her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do you guys respond to the troll. Just report them and wait for the mod to delete their comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She deserves all the love, man. Wish more folks would hear about her. Underrated actor, for sure.
to the above anon - its not the reason, don't read too much in to it. we all just been trying to figure out the reason forever, (no hate to the one who asked) so gotta come up with something to ask.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 08:13
She deserves all the love, man. Wish more folks would hear about her. Underrated actor, for sure.
to the above anon - its not the reason, don't read too much in to it. we all just been trying to figure out the reason forever, (no hate to the one who asked) so gotta come up with something to ask.
I think she got really small attention for Black bird, with how big that show looked to be and to be only woman there. But it look the show could get some awards attention next year, at least for 2 main actors. She really lost a lot of awardness to her person with that scene they decided to cut from that last episode, where director said was scene where Lauren and Jimmy had scene as a couple on Jimmy's father funeral, but they decided to go with that plane scene as the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's no insiders who know if she's 100% left the show or not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 11:38
Ash said she left and she saw her costumes with the other ones who left. She was mostly right this season she told when JB left too so she seems legit this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 11:46
Guest wrote:
Ash said she left and she saw her costumes with the other ones who left. She was mostly right this season she told when JB left too so she seems legit this time.
Yikes. Then SHO are fucked up for pushing those hashtags about #protectgini.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 11:46
Guest wrote:
you mean the same Ash who said Sepi will be back on the set next week after her trip to Europe?
the same Ash who said she knows someone on that italian wedding Sepi had been?
the same Ash who said before s3 was on air that she will not be covering s3 and a few days later she says she will cover every single minute of s3?
the same Ash who says she is in contact with Mara over texts, but spilling behind the scenes stuff like its not big deal?
lol that woman is certificated liar and is definitelly used by Marja to spread blame for JB and Sepi leaving to pitty fans against each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I doubt she’s quitting acting when she’s so passionate about it. That one article said she was taking a break to be with family and friends. Which started around mid July? During her break is when all the Iran stuff started happening so she has the time and energy to invest in it. Class of 09 is coming out in spring, that sci fi cartoon that she has promoted before so I’m guessing she’s a voice actor in it is coming out 2023 as well and she has 3(?) movies to shoot. One of which is supposedly opposite Edie Falco who is a decently big celebrity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 17:39
I doubt she’s quitting acting when she’s so passionate about it. That one article said she was taking a break to be with family and friends. Which started around mid July? During her break is when all the Iran stuff started happening so she has the time and energy to invest in it. Class of 09 is coming out in spring, that sci fi cartoon that she has promoted before so I’m guessing she’s a voice actor in it is coming out 2023 as well and she has 3(?) movies to shoot. One of which is supposedly opposite Edie Falco who is a decently big celebrity.
in what article she said about taking a break?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 18:12
Guest wrote:
https://www.roseandivyjournal.com/stori ... ideh-moafi

The last two questions of the article about the break. ^

https://wwd.com/eye/people/sepideh-moaf ... 235248389/

The end of this one briefly talks about the three movies ^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That persian movie is the one with male actor removed and get back to pre production and the movie about syrian mother could be on hold as well, because that actor looks big in Iran and I think maybe it could be a problem for him to work with Sepi, becasue of her being so loud against Iran.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That persian movie is the one with male actor removed and get back to pre production and the movie about syrian mother could be on hold as well, because that actor looks big in Iran and I think maybe it could be a problem for him to work with Sepi, becasue of her being so loud against Iran.
I agree I wouldn’t be shocked if the movies did get cancelled due to everything going on. It’s probably not safe for Sepi and others. Idk anything on the 3rd movie but hopefully that one is a go with Edie Falco.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree I wouldn’t be shocked if the movies did get cancelled due to everything going on. It’s probably not safe for Sepi and others. Idk anything on the 3rd movie but hopefully that one is a go with Edie Falco.
That article was held in june/july so hope some info about that Falco movie will be tell soon. I actually was thinking with Sepi being in Egypt last year during NYE. I know Egypt is not Iran, but do you think its safe for Sepi to travel to Egypt right now with her being this loud about all what is happening in Iran?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That article was held in june/july so hope some info about that Falco movie will be tell soon. I actually was thinking with Sepi being in Egypt last year during NYE. I know Egypt is not Iran, but do you think its safe for Sepi to travel to Egypt right now with her being this loud about all what is happening in Iran?
If I was her and traveled in that direction I would have my guard up for sure. She’s not a big enough celebrity to bring security with her I feel like. I’m sure the Iranian Regime knows who she is because she is so active. I’d just keep my ass in the US but that’s just me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I was her and traveled in that direction I would have my guard up for sure. She’s not a big enough celebrity to bring security with her I feel like. I’m sure the Iranian Regime knows who she is because she is so active. I’d just keep my ass in the US but that’s just me.
That is what I thought as well, because right now all is so raw that being her I would not get there, but it looks that family is well know there so who knows if it can help or being more problem in her case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So she is technically jobless for a long time, which makes her leaving from GenQ even more suspicious. I have the feeling to she might be quitting acting to focus on politics and family. I don’t think that producers will hire her because of her political burden.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So she is technically jobless for a long time, which makes her leaving from GenQ even more suspicious. I have the feeling to she might be quitting acting to focus on politics and family. I don’t think that producers will hire her because of her political burden.
If TBTB never hired actors who are also political advocates then they’d have slim pickings lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Most famous actors are politically active. It is not a burden, it is nowadays the norm

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Does anyone know why Sepi follows a lot of people on IG and then unfollows them a few days later? Has anyone noticed this too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:02
Does anyone know why Sepi follows a lot of people on IG and then unfollows them a few days later? Has anyone noticed this too?
Seems like an ocd thing to me. She rarely ever lets her follow count go past 1000 before unfollowing so I’m surprised it’s at the number it’s at now. It’s not the new people she follows and then unfollows so I don’t know how she arbitrarily decides to do it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently the Edie Falco movie already wrapped in NY.

https://deadline.com/2022/12/edie-falco ... 91437/amp/

I wonder how long filming took and why it was so secretive.

guest091
Reactions:

Post by guest091 »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 18:33
Apparently the Edie Falco movie already wrapped in NY.

https://deadline.com/2022/12/edie-falco ... 91437/amp/

I wonder how long filming took and why it was so secretive.
Already? When did this happen lol did she post about it? I didn’t know it was a comedy. I can’t wait for it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sepi is going to Germany in few days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this thread so dead?
https://postimg.cc/PC3bysjz
i miss her

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 06:32
i miss her

Guest5678
Reactions:

Post by Guest5678 »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 06:32
i miss her
She looks amazing .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Say what you will but i HAVE to share this.
So i randomly decided to watch/hear a few of Sepi's interviews/talks/podcast-interviews today, related to her work.
Bruh, the amount of research she does for her roles. mind boggling.
books, podcasts documentaries, articles and then some.
she is articulate and eloquent. and engaged.
(someone on the main thread once said she is boring to talk to and talks like a middle aged woman? not sure what that means)
I think she is pretty self aware. Knows her stuff.
and also knows how the hollywood industry works no doubt.
forget her sexuality (the troll who wastes time coming here please do fuck off)
i would love to sit down and talk to her about her life/work/anything really.

I went on a spree cause damn, i miss her, man.
anways i got the links if anyone wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 13:44
Say what you will but i HAVE to share this.
So i randomly decided to watch/hear a few of Sepi's interviews/talks/podcast-interviews today, related to her work.
Bruh, the amount of research she does for her roles. mind boggling.
books, podcasts documentaries, articles and then some.
she is articulate and eloquent. and engaged.
(someone on the main thread once said she is boring to talk to and talks like a middle aged woman? not sure what that means)
I think she is pretty self aware. Knows her stuff.
and also knows how the hollywood industry works no doubt.
forget her sexuality (the troll who wastes time coming here please do fuck off)
i would love to sit down and talk to her about her life/work/anything really.

I went on a spree cause damn, i miss her, man.
anways i got the links if anyone wants.
I did the same a while back and I was so pleased/surprised by the lengths she would go to to make her characters as authentic and real as possible, she is really committed to her work and she would definitely give it her all. Which is honestly so refreshing, she gives her characters so much depth which makes her performances so much enjoyable.

And yes, I totally agree that a conversation with Sepi would be just amazing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:23
GUEST wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 17:02
Seems like an ocd thing to me. She rarely ever lets her follow count go past 1000 before unfollowing so I’m surprised it’s at the number it’s at now. It’s not the new people she follows and then unfollows so I don’t know how she arbitrarily decides to do it
Here we are. Back to less than 1000 😂

Guestlovesepi
Reactions:

Post by Guestlovesepi »

Nobody loves sepi anymore? :bigcry: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sepi was supposed to be in Berlin today. Anyone knows something about it? She does not post anything about

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:24
Sepi was supposed to be in Berlin today. Anyone knows something about it? She does not post anything about
The post said a video message , not in person . It was on in Frankfurt Germany .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:24
She’s not there in person. It’s a video message we’ll be able to see on the 22nd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

damn she hot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone seen black bird? If so, what are your opinions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 04:37

damn she hot!
What are they from?

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 12:12
Great show and excellent cast . Def worth a watch .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 13:11
Guest wrote:

damn she hot!
What are they from?
She posted it on her stories. and to the above anon. thank you, i am 3 eps in, and am absolutely loving the show

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 13:11
Guest wrote:

damn she hot!
What are they from?
She posted it on her stories. and to the above anon. thank you, i am 3 eps in, and am absolutely loving the show
It killed me to wait to watch it weekly . Great show even do it’s a messed up true story . Great cast .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I did. I liked the show, the story, the actors and I definitely liked Sepideh. She was hot as usual. Recently I have watched the Falling Water, the show isn't so interesting (not my genre), but Sepi's part was good.

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:
I did. I liked the show, the story, the actors and I definitely liked Sepideh. She was hot as usual. Recently I have watched the Falling Water, the show isn't so interesting (not my genre), but Sepi's part was good.
Ya I also liked the girl who played her girlfriend in that show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has a gf in the show? Nobody is posting it and Sepi is the hottest L Chat woman :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:
DA. Thanks. I’ve also been curious about Blackbird, but haven’t had a chance to watch yet.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

HOT HOT HOT