01 Dec 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:40
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:36
Is there are gini fic with dani sucking gigi's fingers? for science :$
Mostly all Gini fanfics include finger sucking. :lol:
Whaa I have to re read everything now lmao
Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves. I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
Yeap you definitely have. Gini and Dani clean each other's fingers in every fanfic i have read, to put it politely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:56
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:17
Steph is a lucky woman :$

the best thing about this is how she's looking as she sucks it, she's so visual, I can relate :rageblush:
Good morning TO ME :dead:
Something in the photo hits harder than the gif because jfc she took the whole finger you see clear every small detail!! F*ck, Sepi's tongue and fingers will be the death of me. :rageblush:
I see clearly what Stephanie meant about sex scenes, it's not that technical after all :spy: Well of course it's not when you have Sepi who is giving everything :bowdown:
I'm jealous of steph :rageblush:
Alice was also fucking lucky :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves. I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:
da. I love how it's so on brand with gigi :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think I've read one of dani cleaning her own *ahem* taste from gigi's fingers I think I have not been paying enough attention :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves . I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:
I don't think I've read one of dani cleaning her own *ahem* taste from gigi's fingers I think I have not been paying enough attention :rage:
DA This fic has them doing exactly that in chapter 1, in a limo :rageblush: chapter 2 has them up against the window :rageblush:
One of my fav Gini smut fics :wub:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34821583

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves . I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:
DA This fic has them doing exactly that in chapter 1, in a limo :rageblush: chapter 2 has them up against the window :rageblush:

Thank you anon, you're the mvp I know my fellow sepihoes would offer good content :hug:

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:05
Rumer wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:00
Are the rumors about Sepi dating her The Deuce co-star Margarita Levieva real? People seem to think something really went on between them, but that it’s been over since early 2020.
No, Margarita is always with a new boyfriend.
Frankly, if Sepi didn't fall in love with this girl, she will never fall in love with any other girl. Just sayinnnn. :nails:
It’s confirmed that Sepi and Margarita spent Valentine’s 2020 together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gigi teasing and edging Dani though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gigi teasing and edging Dani though
Same reaction anddd I’m at working.

“How wet?" Gigi asks, nudging aside Dani's underwear with her nose. She knows how wet—she can smell it”

Jesus. Whomever wrote this- I hope TLWGQ writers take a page from your fic!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you anon, you're the mvp I know my fellow sepihoes would offer good content :hug:
Someone called me? :whistle: Here anon, my 2 favs

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34652029

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34923985

If i lost my mind from the way Gigi told Dani "you'll see, i promise", i don't know how i would react if she said "suck" during a sex scene like in the fanfic :dead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks like an adult Emma Watson with Noemie Merlant's piercing eyes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If i lost my mind from the way Gigi told Dani "you'll see, i promise", i don't know how i would react if she said "suck" during a sex scene like in the fanfic :dead:

Gigi being assertive and giving Dani orders makes me weak I bet it makes Dani weak as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:54
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:32
Ho ho ho! To all my fellow SepiHoes ❤️🥳

Here’s a Gini Holiday AU one-shot. Got inspired by that Christmas AU trailer haha.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35446513
:dance2: thank you anon, keep the fanfic recs coming!
That was so freaking good :dance2: So cute :love: I would love to read more of this please :pray: Thanks for sharing anon, hopefully more chapters are coming instead of only one-shot but either way i appreciate your effort.

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:03
She looks like an adult Emma Watson with Noemie Merlant's piercing eyes.
Yes! I see this. And yet is somehow more attractive than both of them combined. I think it’s her intellect and confident swagger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:23
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gigi being assertive and giving Dani orders makes me weak I bet it makes Dani weak as well
x2 :dead: The amount of times i have read my favourite Gini smut fanfics it's umm :$ anyways

Quest
Reactions:

Post by Quest »

Sepi singing (a thread, feel free to add!):

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:25
My woman got some pipes :wub:

Quest
Reactions:

Post by Quest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:37
Quest wrote:
[spoilerhttps://twitter.com/Sheriff3_14/status/1466114757946130443?s=20[/spoiler]
Does anyone here understand classical musical voice training? If so, could you comment on just *how* good Sepi really is? To my uneducated ear, she sounds incredible, but I’m really curious how she would be regarded by professionals.

Quest
Reactions:

Post by Quest »

Guest wrote:
Quest wrote:
(Sorry for double-posting. Fixing format issues from my last post.)

Does anyone here understand classical musical voice training? If so, could you comment on just *how* good Sepi really is? To my uneducated ear, she sounds incredible, but I’m really curious how her talent would be regarded by professionals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:44
Guest wrote:
Quest wrote:
Does anyone here understand classical musical voice training? If so, could you comment on just *how* good Sepi really is? To my uneducated ear, she sounds incredible, but I’m really curious how she would be regarded by professionals.
x2!! It's good to know. I found her also extraordinary as singer :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:02
:dance2: it's cuteeee and looks cosy :$ i would love to share a glass of red wine with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wonder where she’s staying. Looks like kids’ stuff in the background.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Awwww it seems like her and Kate Mara are besties already :$

FrenchGuest
Reactions:

Post by FrenchGuest »

Guest wrote:
Am I the only one wondering if our girl is feeling okay? Sometimes I really do wonder how she feels. Why does she need wine to keep calm? Or maybe I'm just overthinking and missing her a little too much, idk. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:P
FrenchGuest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 10:22
Guest wrote:
:P :P
Am I the only one wondering if our girl is feeling okay? Sometimes I really do wonder how she feels. Why does she need wine to keep calm? Or maybe I'm just overthinking and missing her a little too much, idk. :wub:
Lol I think the “keeping me calm” thing is because she’s watching that show, Squid Games on Netflix which is an intense show so that’s probably why. Great show by the way! I’m glad she’s watching it lol so yeah she’s fine It’s nothing that serious :P

FrenchGuest
Reactions:

Post by FrenchGuest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 11:04
:P
FrenchGuest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 10:22
Guest wrote:
:P :P
Lol I think the “keeping me calm” thing is because she’s watching that show, Squid Games on Netflix which is an intense show so that’s probably why. Great show by the way! I’m glad she’s watching it lol so yeah she’s fine It’s nothing that serious :P
Then I'll give a try to that show and keep some wine next to me while watching, just in case :lol:

InAWorld
Reactions:

Post by InAWorld »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good morning sepihoes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 11:55
Good morning sepihoes!

Good morning fellow sepihoe :hug:

I'll be here waiting the same thing and only way to have ever a better sex scene than this NatG is only if we get S3 and Gini make love :wub: maybe also in the same scene they say "i love you" to each other for the first time. I bet the scene'll be full of emotions :bigcry: Also we'll see Gigi after all these years, after Nat, to say "i love you" to someone and i'm so sure Sepideh will deliver the scene like no other.
I don't even want to think how much we got robbed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Good morning sepihoes!

I'll be here waiting the same thing and only way to have ever a better sex scene than this NatG is only if we get S3 and Gini make love :wub: maybe also in the same scene they say "i love you" to each other for the first time. I bet the scene'll be full of emotions :bigcry: Also we'll see Gigi after all these years, after Nat, to say "i love you" to someone and i'm so sure Sepideh will deliver the scene like no other.
Literally the only thing I look forward to in s3 is having gini have a soft sex scene similar to this one and seeing them say ILY to each other, I think I'll die when I hear Gigi/Sepi say those words :rageblush: my death will be her fault

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:16
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Good morning sepihoes!

Literally the only thing I look forward to in s3 is having gini have a soft sex scene similar to this one and seeing them say ILY to each other, I think I'll die when I hear Gigi/Sepi say those words :rageblush: my death will be her fault
Same anon, same :bigcry: But what a nice way to die :spy:
Already i lost my mind plenty of times when Gigi was saying just words with her seductive, soft voice :rageblush: I can't imagine that moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Came across this interview that I’ve not heard before and thought to share.

https://heyxorje.com/sepideh-moafi-icymi/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:21

thanks for sharing. Wonderful interview. It's impressive how genuinely care about the character she has to play in order to do it right as an actress. OMG the way she asked "can i curse?" :love: she was the cutest. I can't :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:21

thanks for sharing. Wonderful interview. It's impressive how genuinely care about the character she has to play in order to do it right as an actress. OMG the way she asked "can i curse?" :love: she was the cutest. I can't :$
It’s so quite how she’s always asking if she can curse!

Seriously though, I feel like here more than in other interviews you can hear the trauma of growing up as a refugee in the US. She is so thoughtful and serious in these kinds of interviews. I wish she would do more of them :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This woman :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:28

I love sin :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stealing from gini thread :$ thank you Ari

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:28

I love sin :rageblush:
Amen :dead: One of the top Sepideh's outfit

I can't :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:13

ari is all of us, those titas do look delicious :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:

Really beautiful necklace :whistle: I don't mind at all watch the clip in both topics :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg this gif :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I loved this edit of her and her women :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:47
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:

Really beautiful necklace :whistle: I don't mind at all watch the clip in both topics :angel:
DA Speaking of titas, if anyone is interested, there is a fic that chronicles(quite explicitly) Gigi’s admiration for Dani’s titas :whistle:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35066638

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After watching the interview of Shiva Kalaiselvan (from New Amsterdam) on YT channel Valen y Sofi, i'm manifesting so hard for an interview with Sepideh :pray: because we need more of Sepideh and also i think they can vibe really well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:05
After watching the interview of Shiva Kalaiselvan (from New Amsterdam) on YT channel Valen y Sofi, i'm manifesting so hard for an interview with Sepideh :pray: because we need more of Sepideh and also i think they can vibe really well.
Is it in Spanish? does Sepi speak Spanish? :hmmm: