Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:53
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:33
https://www.patreon.com/posts/dyking-of ... =postshare

They briefly talk about Sepi- they said she wanted to go the the season finale watch party at Henrietta’s (the cinematographer for L word was texting her) but she had an early flight back to LA in the morning so didn’t make it.
“She was going to come but it was an early flight. She thought it would be like it was the week before- they all went out & raged…”
“Sounds like if she’s going out, she’s going out!”
“Its very Persian in that way…”
Are they talking about Sepideh again or is this the same Patreon video that was discussed a couple of pages back? So Sepideh wanted to go but went to LA and she was there during the LA watch party and neither Ari or Sepi went there? :lol: Sepi is probably busy with that FBI show bbut funny that possibly both A & S were in LA bbailed the Showtime party. And nice that she wanted to go back even if she looked a bit nervous at times and not everyone was behaving.
What FBI show? Is she working on something after In with the devil that we know about?
If you PC a page or two, she’s doing an 8 episode show Class of '09, a FX/Hulu series. It’s currently shooting in Georgia. Maybe she was in LA for that or then she was auditioning. At least no time for the Showtime party, I kinda love it that both Sepi and Ari ditched it :lol:

Reactions:

Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 19:15
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:53
Guest wrote:

They briefly talk about Sepi- they said she wanted to go the the season finale watch party at Henrietta’s (the cinematographer for L word was texting her) but she had an early flight back to LA in the morning so didn’t make it.
“She was going to come but it was an early flight. She thought it would be like it was the week before- they all went out & raged…”
Are they talking about Sepideh again or is this the same Patreon video that was discussed a couple of pages back? So Sepideh wanted to go but went to LA and she was there during the LA watch party and neither Ari or Sepi went there? :lol: Sepi is probably busy with that FBI show bbut funny that possibly both A & S were in LA bbailed the Showtime party. And nice that she wanted to go back even if she looked a bit nervous at times and not everyone was behaving.
What FBI show? Is she working on something after In with the devil that we know about?
If you PC a page or two, she’s doing an 8 episode show Class of '09, a FX/Hulu series. It’s currently shooting in Georgia. Maybe she was in LA for that or then she was auditioning. At least no time for the Showtime party, I kinda love it that both Sepi and Ari ditched it :lol:
Thanks anon. I am dumb. I definitely went over the whole class of 09 conversation briefly but never picked up on she was going to be in it lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

They said that Miora- the cinematographer for the show, said that they still don’t know about season 3. They are all just waiting. The podcasters are not fond of the writing or Marja. “You don’t understand why we need subtitles on a foreign language…” I thought that was funny. But that was pretty much it. They will be recapping next week “Girls in Wonderland”….I’m sure that’ll be interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 19:34
Guest wrote:

They said that Miora- the cinematographer for the show, said that they still don’t know about season 3. They are all just waiting. The podcasters are not fond of the writing or Marja. “You don’t understand why we need subtitles on a foreign language…” I thought that was funny. But that was pretty much it. They will be recapping next week “Girls in Wonderland”….I’m sure that’ll be interesting.
Thanks anon! Now these two women sound more like the Rosie podcast I listened to when she was a guest. So they can be professional when they want, the joking just went really overboard and cringy for a while there. Did they say if Sepideh is still going to be on their podcast? If the dates for that Class ‘09 are accurate, they wrapped the Georgia filming already. Go do some podcasts, Sepi :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Really happy to know she had a good time and was up for it again lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:

Same. I thought she would have been completely scared off by some of the crazy fans. SMH
Glad she was willing to go back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can’t believe she wanted to go back hahahah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can’t believe she wanted to go back hahahah
And no Ari to support her this time either :lol: shes awesome :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That’s nice. She may have been overwhelmed at that party but she didn’t look like she had a terrible night at least judging by the videos and pics.

I was at the nyc finale party and it kinda was mehhhh. My night would’ve been made if she was there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So she flew to LA pretty much around the same time Ari did? And no one's talking about this?... :hudoin:

Jk, don't come for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:45
So she flew to LA pretty much around the same time Ari did? And no one's talking about this?... :hudoin:

Jk, don't come for me.
I had the same thought. Although, wasn’t Ari with her, um, male friend? And Sepi was probably there for work. I would be surprised if they didn’t at least hang out, though. Being besties and all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Jk, don't come for me.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the took the same flight, actually. Weren’t they simultaneously posting the same photos from Henrietta’s and Stonewall, onto IG the following morning?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 21:01
Guest wrote:

Jk, don't come for me.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the took the same flight, actually. Weren’t they simultaneously posting the same photos from Henrietta’s and Stonewall, onto IG the following morning?
They were posting on their insta stories at the same time the morning after the watch party. But then later Ari was hanging with her NY friends and Sepi wasn't with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Why does the cinematographer have her number lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Showtime we want this!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 23:45
Guest wrote:

Why don't I have her number

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 02:41

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 23:52

Showtime we want this!!

I would completely support this. Take all my money!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause they're friends? She was with them when they attended the watch party. Ari and Sepi are always reposting her posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause they're friends? She was with them when they attended the watch party. Ari and Sepi are always reposting her posts.
Sepi seems great at making friends from every set she's been on - and not just with directors and actors, but with crew. Which is smart career-wise, in addition to just being a lovely human thing to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sepi seems great at making friends from every set she's been on - and not just with directors and actors, but with crew. Which is smart career-wise, in addition to just being a lovely human thing to do.
Yeah, she seems to be such a kind and caring human in all of her encounters. I love the small details, like here when she asks the interviewer for her name and then proceeds to introduce herself too (+"nice to meet you") - even though she's clearly the star there and the interviewer approached her to begin with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 00:00
Guest wrote:

Does anyone have the video of her playing that guess the gibberish game from her Insta stories? I know someone on Twitter posted it but I can’t find it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 00:47
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, she seems to be such a kind and caring human in all of her encounters. I love the small details, like here when she asks the interviewer for her name and then proceeds to introduce herself too (+"nice to meet you") - even though she's clearly the star there and the interviewer approached her to begin with.

x2 I would also like to point out how she looks at the female interviewer's lips :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does anyone have the video of her playing that guess the gibberish game from her Insta stories? I know someone on Twitter posted it but I can’t find it.
This is one of them- I believe there’s another one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is one of them- I believe there’s another one.

Thank you, Anon :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her face when she's right :lol: I feel like I'm facetiming her :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 01:11
Her laughter at the end tho :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not to objectify her or anything but I-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Must be nice to have a face that looks perfect from every angle, with and without makeup. I wouldn't know. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any fanfic recommendation? this hiatus is killing me :dramaqueen:
and where is Dani bodyguarding Gigi fanfic anon? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jolie75 wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 13:08
jolie75 wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 13:39
I think it is about Class of '09 FX/Hulu series.

It was mentioned in the post by talentbeyondboundaries.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcdo89KTLW ... _copy_link

More info:
https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/brian- ... 235002389/
I found a little bit more about it. It already has started.
https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-bl ... IRJUO4KLY/

I copy the relevant info, because the site is not available for European servers.

What’s filming in Georgia in October 2021?

What started between Sept. 15 and Oct. 14

“Class of 09,” new series, FX: The one-hour drama series will air exclusively on FX on Hulu and has received an eight-episode order. The show is set in a near future where the U.S. criminal justice system has been transformed by artificial intelligence. It follows a group of FBI agents who graduated from Quantico in 2009 and are reunited following the death of a mutual friend. Spanning three decades and told across three interweaving timelines, the series examines the nature of justice, humanity and the choices people make that ultimately define their lives and their legacy. Brian Tyree Henry and Kate Mara star.
I love Kate Mara!
No surprises sepi will be working with all these great actors. She’ll be one of them in no time. She has my loyalty and continuous support. Can’t wait to watch her new shows in with the devil and this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 11:15
jolie75 wrote:
jolie75 wrote:

More info:

I copy the relevant info, because the site is not available for European servers.

“Class of 09,” new series, FX: The one-hour drama series will air exclusively on FX on Hulu and has received an eight-episode order. The show is set in a near future where the U.S. criminal justice system has been transformed by artificial intelligence. It follows a group of FBI agents who graduated from Quantico in 2009 and are reunited following the death of a mutual friend. Spanning three decades and told across three interweaving timelines, the series examines the nature of justice, humanity and the choices people make that ultimately define their lives and their legacy. Brian Tyree Henry and Kate Mara star.
I love Kate Mara!
No surprises sepi will be working with all these great actors. She’ll be one of them in no time. She has my loyalty and continuous support. Can’t wait to watch her new shows in with the devil and this one.
Same here, I love Kate Mara and think she is super uunderrated (and incredibly attractive lol). Check her out in My Days of Mercy, you won't be disappointed ;) . Can't wait to see Kate and Sepi work together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 11:59
Guest wrote:
jolie75 wrote:
jolie75 wrote:

More info:

I love Kate Mara!
Same here, I love Kate Mara and think she is super uunderrated (and incredibly attractive lol). Check her out in My Days of Mercy, you won't be disappointed ;) . Can't wait to see Kate and Sepi work together.
I’ve watched all Kate Mara shows anon :lol: I am a very big Mara sisters fan. Have watched everything from both.
Also have watched sepi’s.

Proud fan. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where is this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 12:37

arms arms arms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 11:59
Guest wrote:
jolie75 wrote:
jolie75 wrote:

More info:

I love Kate Mara!
Those Kate Mara and Elliot Page sex scenes in My Days of Mercy are something else :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:22
For anyone who wants to watch the whole thing.

Link- Afterbuzz TV Aftershow

https://www.afterbuzztv.com/notorious-s ... aftershow/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:

It was from 2016 right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am superbiased but all her sex scenes are hot :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was from 2016 right?
Yeah. We're a little late, but we definitely found her :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 14:11
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 12:37

arms arms arms
She has really hot arms :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:10
I am superbiased but all her sex scenes are hot :whistle:

She's the established womanizer of this show, all the best love/sex scenes are hers :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was from 2016 right?
This woman, I bet she can sing the alphabet song and make it sexy as fuck :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That damn seatbelt :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was from 2016 right?
DA. Yeah, she was hiding well, haha. I remember seeing her in S1 and being like wow. I actually watched The Deuce a little bit (the first season or so)but her part must have been small before she became a series regular cause I don’t remember her in the earlier seasons.