Sepideh Moafi

Reactions:

Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

Had to unfollow her because she keeps posting videos of dead people, her posting a video of a girl shot in the head was my last straw. I get it's meant to be impactful but no one wants to see that 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 23:30
Had to unfollow her because she keeps posting videos of dead people, her posting a video of a girl shot in the head was my last straw. I get it's meant to be impactful but no one wants to see that 008
I don’t have an issue with it since as you said it’s supposed to be impactful. I understand why some don’t want to see that though.
My issue with her is how completely disconnected she is with tlw which is the reason I started following her in the first place. But if it involves Taron or Kate Mara she’s eager about it.

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
Well the media is not giving it any coverage . So somebody has to . This is reality people are getting killed , so your comment is actually very hurtful/ ignorant . It’s ok for you your can simply walk around free while these people can’t . Maybe keep your comments to yourself .

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
I had to do the same for the same reason, unfortunately. But I hope people will post here any TLW:GQ related Sepi’s posts 🙏 thnks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 11:17
Guest wrote:
I had to do the same for the same reason, unfortunately. But I hope people will post here any TLW:GQ related Sepi’s posts 🙏 thnks
No hate or trying to be/do anything else here, because believe me the stories and posts do get tiring after a while, but y'all can just mute her posts, and stories. No need to unfollow.
To each their own though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 11:22
GUEST wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 11:17
Guest wrote:
EDITED :- No hate or trying to be/do anything else here, because believe me the stories and posts do get tiring after a while (not trying to sound condescending, because its a revolution that sooner or later had to take place, more power to them), but y'all can just mute her posts, and stories. (i have done neither, so on't hate on me, man, I 'want' to know what's going on in Iran)
No need to unfollow.
To each their own though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The other day she asked if anyone knew an animator now she’s asking for a DJ. I wonder what she’s doing :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 15:35
Tweet is unavailable

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 22:29
Guest wrote:
Tweet is unavailable
DA. It was Sepi saying during an interview in Farsi that she now knows that Iran is her real and only home and she wants to live there. You can easily find the interview.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tweet is unavailable
DA. It was Sepi saying during an interview in Farsi that she now knows that Iran is her real and only home and she wants to live there. You can easily find the interview.
can you please link here that interview? I can't find it.

Agentscully42
Reactions:

Post by Agentscully42 »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 12:22
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tweet is unavailable

I found here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is 💔

Gurst56780
Reactions:

Post by Gurst56780 »

Agentscully42 wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 12:56
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 12:22
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tweet is unavailable

I found here
You can see she really cares , it’s heartbreaking .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she in LA? Wonder what she’s getting ready for. That’s the stylist and nail person from the blackbird Premier and promo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 01:59

Is she in LA? Wonder what she’s getting ready for. That’s the stylist and nail person from the blackbird Premier and promo
Yep. Blackbird screening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mod note - don't engage with trolls please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop engaging with the troll. Let the mod delete their comments and move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Genuine 2 questions :-
1) what happened to her dog? does she still have him/her?
2) what is she filming next anyone know? her upcoming projects? (apart from Class of '09)

I love her, man. I know Iran is her home. But damn she is meant for greatness here (i say that as nicely as possible)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 09:53
2) what is she filming next anyone know? her upcoming projects? (apart from Class of '09)

I love her, man. I know Iran is her home. But damn she is meant for greatness here (i say that as nicely as possible)
anyone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 15:47
Guest wrote:

anyone?
The dog is with the sister and has been for the past year (since she started filming class of 09)
She’s part of some animated show I think it’s for HBO. She also has 2 films to shoot, an Iranian one and a Syrian one but they seem to be up in the air right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 15:53
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 15:47
Guest wrote:

anyone?
The dog is with the sister and has been for the past year (since she started filming class of 09)
She’s part of some animated show I think it’s for HBO. She also has 2 films to shoot, an Iranian one and a Syrian one but they seem to be up in the air right now.
thank you very much! Much appreciated!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, She has also got a flim with Eddie Falco from the Sopranos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone see the live and what Jess said 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 18:48
Hi, She has also got a flim with Eddie Falco from the Sopranos.
Thank you. Also, they really isolated her in the show, man (TLWGQ) Cause damn she deserved better. And to answer above, yep heard what Jess said. It’s sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 00:32
What'd she say?
I don't really believe these Ash and Jess girls, feels like they just want attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can someone who saw that live put some outcome about what was all said about Sepi, so we don't need to put more views for that money grabby youtuber. Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They said Sepi didn’t want to leave. She had issues with JB until an ultimatum was given and Sepi had to remove herself from the situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash’ guest Jess also said a friend of a friend (a woman) matched with Sepi on a dating app and went on “a couple” dates and said friend rejected Sepi. Before the show.

I find the last bit hard to believe, but I’ve always believed Sepi to be queer and just someone who doesn’t need to state that fact.

Body talk did all the talking for her, she’s been with women :hudoin:

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 05:05
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 00:32
What'd she say?
I don't really believe these Ash and Jess girls, feels like they just want attention.
These 2 are just talking rubbish .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you believe the anon who said she had an affair with a costar who had been in an open relationship for 3 years? And anons are assuming this is Ari. That’s hard to believe for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:10
Do you believe the anon who said she had an affair with a costar who had been in an open relationship for 3 years? And anons are assuming this is Ari. That’s hard to believe for me.
No. That person was clearly trolling. It was pages of discussion from the live then out of no where this person come in to say a costar was a little to into her. They were trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe she sent Sepi an email to try and get her to join some trashy l word Christmas play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 08:58
Ash’ guest Jess also said a friend of a friend (a woman) matched with Sepi on a dating app and went on “a couple” dates and said friend rejected Sepi. Before the show.

I find the last bit hard to believe, but I’ve always believed Sepi to be queer and just someone who doesn’t need to state that fact.

Body talk did all the talking for her, she’s been with women :hudoin:
First she said it was a friend. Then she corrected herself and said it was a friend of a friend removed. The story is probably real but it just goes to show how things can get embellished.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t doubt that JB ego might of have something to do with what happened behind the scenes. Sadly because of stupid drama everyone misses out the opportunity to watch good representation.
Sepideh in my opinion is the better actress and all her interviews are just brilliant. Someone who is aware Hollywood is mostly nonsense and she has other priorities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 10:12
I don’t doubt that JB ego might of have something to do with what happened behind the scenes. Sadly because of stupid drama everyone misses out the opportunity to watch good representation.
Sepideh in my opinion is the better actress and all her interviews are just brilliant. Someone who is aware Hollywood is mostly nonsense and she has other priorities.

Margo had two Iranian women with incredible chemistry who loved to talk about things of substance outside of Hollywood and she instead puts Finley, at the heart of her show

Wtf really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:40
I can’t believe she sent Sepi an email to try and get her to join some trashy l word Christmas play.
I missed this tea. Can you let us know more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who did?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Who did?
Jess from Ash’s live has reached out to Leisha, Kate, and Sepi about her dumb l word Christmas story play. On the last live I believe she said that she’s trying to get Sepi to play Bette in the play lmaooo obviously nobody from the show is going to come to that let alone be apart of it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys, if there is any new news about Sepi please please do share here. the other chat (the show one) - some really be tearing into her. and its fuck all. pissing off. I give up there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is Willa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 15:05
Who is Willa?
Her long time close friend from New York. Close friend to molly too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Who is Willa?
Da. Thanks. So this is not the girl she dated as mentioned in other threads?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is Willa?
No

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is Willa?
You’re welcome! To answer your question: absolutely not. Don’t believe stupid rumors ;-)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 01:42
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 01:28
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 01:13
Did Sepi unfollow Sepi unfollow JB and Kate? Or only JB? I’m only certain that she used to follow JB
Highly possible that S3 is canceled
JB reposted that Sepi's charity post for her birthday, so its possible something happened in the last few weeks during renewal meetings maybe?! I dont think Sepi followed Kate, but she definitelly followed JB before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry if this has been discussed before. No time to pc. Anyone know why she left or was written out from Lword?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 12:40
Sorry if this has been discussed before. No time to pc. Anyone know why she left or was written out from Lword?
that's what we are trying to get the bottom of and would really really REALLY like to know the reason of her leaving. Everyone's asking. but we be coming up empty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
We will probably never know lol. Rumor is of a feud with her and JB. The more likely scenario is she just wants to move on to better things since the L word is flopping. I’m sure Sepi will give some generic statement about how she felt it was time to move on and that the door is always open for her to come back but then she never will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:47
Guest wrote:
We will probably never know lol. Rumor is of a feud with her and JB. The more likely scenario is she just wants to move on to better things since the L word is flopping. I’m sure Sepi will give some generic statement about how she felt it was time to move on and that the door is always open for her to come back but then she never will.
Something like Sarah Shahi probably.