Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:48
Golnar wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:46
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:37
There isn’t an elegant way to say this, but her tongue is hot because (in addition to being really skilled) it also looks kind of big? :rageblush: :$
Right? so it's not just me, she has a really big tongue :whistle:
Just thinking thoughts :rageblush:
DA. I've been dying for a fanfic to acknowledge this fact :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:17
Steph is a lucky woman :$

the best thing about this is how she's looking as she sucks it, she's so visual, I can relate :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:03
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:24
Sepi :wub:

the way she puts that gum in her mouth is so attractive and the wink :lol:
The way Alice and Nat are triggered by this
Alice : she took 2!!!!
Nat : she winked at me!!
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 I want more scenes of gigi just trolling their asses :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She knows how to push their buttons lmao

Golnar
Reactions:

Post by Golnar »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
Golnar wrote:
Guest wrote:
There isn’t an elegant way to say this, but her tongue is hot because (in addition to being really skilled) it also looks kind of big? :rageblush: :$
Yes, please. Her tongue is an impressive architectural wonder. She’s probably naturally well-endowed ( :hudoin: ), but her training has also helped her become very skilled with it.

Firstly: She’s a classically trained operatic soprano, which means she not only has pipes of steel, but also (by profession) has a really skilled tongue (tongue placement and control is actually a huge part of operatic singing).

Secondly: She just seems like someone who has had a very healthy sex life (I would be absolutely shocked if she hasn’t bedded a long list of women, even if she isn’t exclusively gay). So all of that has helped to create the talented, Oscar-worthy, eighth wonder of the world that is Sepideh Moafi’s 👅.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

“ I would be absolutely shocked if she hasn’t bedded a long list of women, even if she isn’t exclusively gay.”

We think alike DA. Lol.
Both nature and nurture has turned her into an absolute wonder of a woman with a gifted tongue that’ll make any wlw scream her name.

Fantastic observation re: her opera training giving her those mad tongue skills.

Season 3 better have Gigi singing or at least humming a tune casually….
Golnar wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 08:31
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
Golnar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, please. Her tongue is an impressive architectural wonder. She’s probably naturally well-endowed ( :hudoin: ), but her training has also helped her become very skilled with it.

Firstly: She’s a classically trained operatic soprano, which means she not only has pipes of steel, but also (by profession) has a really skilled tongue (tongue placement and control is actually a huge part of operatic singing).

Secondly: She just seems like someone who has had a very healthy sex life (I would be absolutely shocked if she hasn’t bedded a long list of women, even if she isn’t exclusively gay). So all of that has helped to create the talented, Oscar-worthy, eighth wonder of the world that is Sepideh Moafi’s 👅.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She knows how to push their buttons lmao
she meant this as a troll, but reckon if they did just that, she'd be okay to go along lols

the gum, that tongue needs to keep it's workout and be in shape

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:

the best thing about this is how she's looking as she sucks it, she's so visual, I can relate :rageblush:
Good morning TO ME :dead:
Something in the photo hits harder than the gif because jfc she took the whole finger you see clear every small detail!! F*ck, Sepi's tongue and fingers will be the death of me. :rageblush:
I see clearly what Stephanie meant about sex scenes, it's not that technical after all :spy: Well of course it's not when you have Sepi who is giving everything :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Golnar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes :spy: but the most important she knows how to use it everytime. Not everyone with big tongue is that skilled! Sepi teaches the way :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really wonder how Sepideh would react if/when she sees all this content and all the thirsty comments about her, her fingers, tongue, neck, arms and actually every inch of her body. :$

If Showtime was clever enough they would have done a video already with her on YouTube, Sepideh Moafi reacts to thirst tweets!!! I mean, come on! Is that difficult to think about it?! It'll be viral in no time. I'm dying to watch her answers :rageblush:
Unfortunately wrong people work there. :argh: They really didn't get advantage of Gigi.

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 11:03
I really wonder how Sepideh would react if/when she sees all this content and all the thirsty comments about her, her fingers, tongue, neck, arms and actually every inch of her body. :$

If Showtime was clever enough they would have done a video already with her on YouTube, Sepideh Moafi reacts to thirst tweets!!! I mean, come on! Is that difficult to think about it?! It'll be viral in no time. I'm dying to watch her answers :rageblush:
Unfortunately wrong people work there. :argh: They really didn't get advantage of Gigi.
She was really gracious but also seemed a bit overwhelmed by all the attention and thirst on Gini in the Bar night, so judging by that I’m sure she’d be really sweet about it but probably feel a bit embarrassed by thirst tweets. She’s insanely attractive and I’ve no doubt she’s had an overwhelming number of men and women come onto her over the years in real life, but it’s still at a different level when people are publicly parched over a gif and analyzing every frame of your fingers getting sucked by a co-star. :lol: :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 11:03

I think it’s fine for thirsting over her on a lesbian forum like this but tbh I hope she never sees some of the really explicit comments. I cringe when stans tag actresses in thirst tweets that go into detail about their body and performance in sex scenes. They’re acting and I think some people forget that and take liberties and blur the lines to get personal with actresses. Calling a woman beautiful is one thing, but telling her you admire her tongue and what she does with it while acting is a bit much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 10:05
Golnar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes :spy: but the most important she knows how to use it everytime. Not everyone with big tongue is that skilled! Sepi teaches the way :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: the last pic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:09
nooo who did this :rofl:

btw Gigi looks hot with every rope :wub: but i would love to see her with a white one because her outfits with these white blouses are the sexiest for me :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Found my fave account :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:20
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:09
nooo who did this :rofl:

btw Gigi looks hot with every rope :wub: but i would love to see her with a white one because her outfits with these white blouses are the sexiest for me :$
That would be interesting she does look great with white blouses tho out of these 4 robes I love the black one because she looks to sexy and because of the context of the scene ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:32

Seriously now? Sooo hm... you're saying there is also Sepi's tongue account?? :spy: I mean because her tongue is like an unofficial-official star :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ho ho ho! To all my fellow SepiHoes ❤️🥳

Here’s a Gini Holiday AU one-shot. Got inspired by that Christmas AU trailer haha.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35446513

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:

Seriously now? Sooo hm... you're saying there is also Sepi's tongue account?? :spy: I mean because her tongue is like an unofficial-official star :angel:
it's only a matter of time before we have a tongue account :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:32

Here’s a Gini Holiday AU one-shot. Got inspired by that Christmas AU trailer haha.

:dance2: Thanks for sharing anon :hug:
The way i never clicked faster on a link. Xmas + Gini can't wait to read it tonight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:34
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:

it's only a matter of time before we have a tongue account :lol:
:whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:dance2: thank you anon, keep the fanfic recs coming!

Guest444
Reactions:

Post by Guest444 »

I'm sure hardly anyone agrees with me, but I hated most the outfits GiGi wore.
Does she not do casual cool 30/ 40 something chic lesbian? I get the going out to a fancy bar or restaurant. But she often seemed over dressed. and the stuff she wore in the evening events and the white jackets and bizzare polo jumper over dress yikes.
I cant list stuff right now, but Jeans and printed T shirts would be hot enough.
I think i might have liked one casual outfit in season 1 and 2.
Whispers in real life she wears some questionable tings too :P :$
Still love her though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest444 wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:25
I'm sure hardly anyone agrees with me, but I hated most the outfits GiGi wore.
Does she not do casual cool 30/ 40 something chic lesbian? I get the going out to a fancy bar or restaurant. But she often seemed over dressed. and the stuff she wore in the evening events and the white jackets and bizzare polo jumper over dress yikes.
I cant list stuff right now, but Jeans and printed T shirts would be hot enough.
I think i might have liked one casual outfit in season 1 and 2.
Whispers in real life she wears some questionable tings too :P :$
Still love her though.
I definitely preferred Gigi’s season 1 attire over season 2. I think they glammed her up a little too much, which is why she looks older on the show than she does in real life. She was one of the only characters from s1 who didn’t need the wardrobe overhaul. Her blind date with Bette look was gorgeous, tho.

Rumer
Reactions:

Post by Rumer »

Are the rumors about Sepi dating her The Deuce co-star Margarita Levieva real? People seem to think something really went on between them, but that it’s been over since early 2020.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rumer wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:00
Are the rumors about Sepi dating her The Deuce co-star Margarita Levieva real? People seem to think something really went on between them, but that it’s been over since early 2020.
No, Margarita is always with a new boyfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:05
Rumer wrote:
Frankly, if Sepi didn't fall in love with this girl, she will never fall in love with any other girl. Just sayinnnn. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gigi is probably my favorite character ever from any show. I'm so thankful she came into my life and brought me Sepideh fucking Moafi :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Something in the photo hits harder than the gif because jfc she took the whole finger you see clear every small detail!! F*ck, Sepi's tongue and fingers will be the death of me. :rageblush:
I see clearly what Stephanie meant about sex scenes, it's not that technical after all :spy: Well of course it's not when you have Sepi who is giving everything :bowdown:
I'm jealous of steph :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there are gini fic with dani sucking gigi's fingers? for science :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:36
Mostly all Gini fanfics include finger sucking. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Whaa I have to re read everything now lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves. I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
Yeap you definitely have. Gini and Dani clean each other's fingers in every fanfic i have read, to put it politely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm jealous of steph :rageblush:
Alice was also fucking lucky :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves. I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:
da. I love how it's so on brand with gigi :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think I've read one of dani cleaning her own *ahem* taste from gigi's fingers I think I have not been paying enough attention :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves . I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:
I don't think I've read one of dani cleaning her own *ahem* taste from gigi's fingers I think I have not been paying enough attention :rage:
DA This fic has them doing exactly that in chapter 1, in a limo :rageblush: chapter 2 has them up against the window :rageblush:
One of my fav Gini smut fics :wub:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34821583

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anything that includes “smut”- there’s always some form of fingers being sucked clean followed by kissing so they can taste themselves . I’ve read too many as you can see. :rageblush: Gotta love Gini fanfics. :gaypimp:
DA This fic has them doing exactly that in chapter 1, in a limo :rageblush: chapter 2 has them up against the window :rageblush:

Thank you anon, you're the mvp I know my fellow sepihoes would offer good content :hug:

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:05
Rumer wrote:
Frankly, if Sepi didn't fall in love with this girl, she will never fall in love with any other girl. Just sayinnnn. :nails:
It’s confirmed that Sepi and Margarita spent Valentine’s 2020 together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gigi teasing and edging Dani though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gigi teasing and edging Dani though
Same reaction anddd I’m at working.

“How wet?" Gigi asks, nudging aside Dani's underwear with her nose. She knows how wet—she can smell it”

Jesus. Whomever wrote this- I hope TLWGQ writers take a page from your fic!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you anon, you're the mvp I know my fellow sepihoes would offer good content :hug:
Someone called me? :whistle: Here anon, my 2 favs

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34652029

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34923985

If i lost my mind from the way Gigi told Dani "you'll see, i promise", i don't know how i would react if she said "suck" during a sex scene like in the fanfic :dead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks like an adult Emma Watson with Noemie Merlant's piercing eyes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Someone called me? :whistle: Here anon, my 2 favs

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34652029

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34923985

If i lost my mind from the way Gigi told Dani "you'll see, i promise", i don't know how i would react if she said "suck" during a sex scene like in the fanfic :dead:

Gigi being assertive and giving Dani orders makes me weak I bet it makes Dani weak as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:54
Guest wrote:

:dance2: thank you anon, keep the fanfic recs coming!
That was so freaking good :dance2: So cute :love: I would love to read more of this please :pray: Thanks for sharing anon, hopefully more chapters are coming instead of only one-shot but either way i appreciate your effort.

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:03
She looks like an adult Emma Watson with Noemie Merlant's piercing eyes.
Yes! I see this. And yet is somehow more attractive than both of them combined. I think it’s her intellect and confident swagger.