Looks awesome!

Reactions:

Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 04:50
Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 03:35
Saying someone read a leaked script somewhere sounds so vague, like at least give some links, lol. We could make up stuff like the main villain turning out to be Scully and some people would fall for it.
Its from the comment section in recapped.com, a well known nudity previewer who has a bunch of users that get early scripts/screeners. I came upon the site when they reviewed Kate Mara's nude scenes in the lesbian movie My Days of Mercy lol. Here are the comments from the user about Class of 09:

"I did get gay vibes from their characters when reading the pilot script. No sex/nude scenes that early but it is really just setting up the story. It's just a few teases, the story takes place in more than one period of time and there's hints in the dialogue between the older versions of their characters that they were at one point in a relationship."
Nothing in the pilot. I wonder how much of this stuff got moved around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hmm not gonna lie, I'm not sold by the trailer
but will watch for some Sepi

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 08:30
hmm not gonna lie, I'm not sold by the trailer
but will watch for some Sepi
I will give it a watch as I like Kate and sepi . They are both great actors . Hopefully will get to see more of Sepi this year .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Show looks good even if they turn not being a couple for long. Good quality show with a well written story is always worth watching!

Btw Sepideh participation at the latest D.C. event was great. All interviews well worth listening to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sepi looking great in Class of 09. I think she could well get a lot more parts on the back of this. Also seems a lot busier on social media so we’re getting some nice candids of her too. Troll seems to have disappeared. What a good month!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:27
Sepi looking great in Class of 09. I think she could well get a lot more parts on the back of this. Also seems a lot busier on social media so we’re getting some nice candids of her too. Troll seems to have disappeared. What a good month!
She’s doing a great job in class of 09. So happy for her, hopefully this will lead to even more roles.
Loving how we are also getting more candid stuff mixed with her activism. Plus her cute dog has made an appearance ❤️ does anyone know if Sepi has moved again? Place she’s at looks different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:27
She is divine in class of 09, and what a great show to be in too. Plot is riveting, good script, of course her acting is always convincing, chemistry with Kate is on fire. Just so good to be a Sepi fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loving seeing all the photos of Sepi out and about and making TV appearances etc. She’s really getting herself out there. I know she has that film lined up (shoot keeps getting delayed) but I wonder if she has anything else lined up?

Class of 09 is fab, she looks incredible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The show is not that good, the characters are weak and the story not that interesting, I can understand why the reception hasn't been good.

but Sepi is the best of it. maybe only good thing actually

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The show is having zero impact. Confusing and boring. GQ was a crap but it was the show that made her popular. Fans have clearly moved on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 19:10
The show is having zero impact. Confusing and boring. GQ was a crap but it was the show that made her popular. Fans have clearly moved on.
The fans are still watching the show because of her. But everyone is pretty much in agreement at how bad it is. She’s great in her scenes but the show is a real slog to get through.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 08:14
Loving seeing all the photos of Sepi out and about and making TV appearances etc. She’s really getting herself out there. I know she has that film lined up (shoot keeps getting delayed) but I wonder if she has anything else lined up?

Class of 09 is fab, she looks incredible
I hope we get to see a lot more of Sepideh in the future! She is such a charismatic and beautiful person and talented actress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who has moved on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I won’t call it moving on. Many sapphic viewers are skeptical of the queerbait, even though Sepi’s character is confirmed gay and has a wife. They of course want an Hour-Poet hook-up. Class of 09 isn’t comparable to GQ in this context because GQ is literally about lesbians dating each other and what not, while Class isn’t. Gigi has her own lesbian dating story in GQ, Hour doesn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 11:19
The show is not that good, the characters are weak and the story not that interesting, I can understand why the reception hasn't been good.

I haven't been here for a while. I thought I was the weird one because I felt Class of 09 is boring AF. The concept of the story is good but the pacing is really bad. I still watch it for Sepi though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 02:19
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 11:19

I haven't been here for a while. I thought I was the weird one because I felt Class of 09 is boring AF. The concept of the story is good but the pacing is really bad. I still watch it for Sepi though.
DA - couldn’t agree more. I am watching the most recent now and I reeeeallly want to like it (interesting idea, like the actresses) but you’re right, the pacing is a snooze fest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They kissed! Hour and poet finally kissed :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have it so bad for Sepi at the moment. Hope this new show opens opportunities for her. Kate Mara has amazing connections. Really want only the best for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure she’s now in her own place, it’s a lot smaller than the penthouse, she’s been spending time with her friends without him and is in the Middle East without him.

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:11
The troll has really done a number on this thread. Can’t start a discussion without the thread closing or messages getting deleted. Sepi is clearly currently single. Time for some gossip!
Wouldn’t be surprised, that dude has commitment issues
Looks like they recently moved out of his condo and into a new place together so I doubt they’re broken up. Idk if he went to the refugee camp with her though. Someone who works for the irc posted some pics with her and he didn’t seem to be around but who knows. She’s always supportive of his stuff but it doesn’t seem to be the case the other way around. I think this was the project she talked about getting postponed because of Covid in that Elizabeth Rohm Live a few years ago. As far as “commitment issues” are you talking about what I think you’re talking about? It’s something that hasn’t been talked about in this thread before.
What’s this about the commitment issues ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest56780 wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The troll has really done a number on this thread. Can’t start a discussion without the thread closing or messages getting deleted. Sepi is clearly currently single. Time for some gossip!
Looks like they recently moved out of his condo and into a new place together so I doubt they’re broken up. Idk if he went to the refugee camp with her though. Someone who works for the irc posted some pics with her and he didn’t seem to be around but who knows. She’s always supportive of his stuff but it doesn’t seem to be the case the other way around. I think this was the project she talked about getting postponed because of Covid in that Elizabeth Rohm Live a few years ago. As far as “commitment issues” are you talking about what I think you’re talking about? It’s something that hasn’t been talked about in this thread before.
Apparently he dumped his (former) fiancé on their wedding way / what a nice guy

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:57
Guest56780 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Omg why wait till the wedding day . But I thought sepi was friends with the ex as there was a photo of them and somebody said it was his ex . He better not hurt sepi .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest56780 wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:59
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:57
Guest56780 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg why wait till the wedding day . But I thought sepi was friends with the ex as there was a photo of them and somebody said it was his ex . He better not hurt sepi .
Don’t think they are friends, never saw a photo of them together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:11
Pretty sure she’s now in her own place, it’s a lot smaller than the penthouse, she’s been spending time with her friends without him and is in the Middle East without him.
Yeah. She looks more carefree nowadays and has obviously moved out of the previous place. I’m happy that she enjoys time by herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:24
Guest wrote:
Yeah. She looks more carefree nowadays and has obviously moved out of the previous place. I’m happy that she enjoys time by herself
And Simone is back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Simone is back
Yeah that is a big tell, Simone being back (no dogs in the penthouse!). That pic she posted at the time the L word was cancelled (“life is wild and unpredictable”) seems to have been the start of this change for her. She seems more open and carefree again, posting a lot more candids and hanging out with friends. I just hope she’s okay. I have a feeling her career is going to take off big time over the next couple of years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Simone is back
Yeah that is a big tell, Simone being back (no dogs in the penthouse!). That pic she posted at the time the L word was cancelled (“life is wild and unpredictable”) seems to have been the start of this change for her. She seems more open and carefree again, posting a lot more candids and hanging out with friends. I just hope she’s okay. I have a feeling her career is going to take off big time over the next couple of years.
Is the dog not allowed in the penthouse building itself or because the ex is Muslim who can’t touch a dog because they believe they are dirty? if it’s the latter, would’ve been a huge sacrifice for Sepi. Surprised she put up to that for so long

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Simone is back
Is the dog not allowed in the penthouse building itself or because the ex is Muslim who can’t touch a dog because they believe they are dirty? if it’s the latter, would’ve been a huge sacrifice for Sepi. Surprised she put up to that for so long
Hahahaha his family is ok with dogs. You really should hang out with Muslims more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Simone is back

DA :lol: Just like Christians never eat shellfish cos the bible says so?
What a weird comment all round

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Simone is back
Hahahaha his family is ok with dogs. You really should hang out with Muslims more
Lol I did. Maybe the Muslims you knew aren’t strict. But conservative Muslims won’t touch a dog. Or if they do, they wash their hands afterwards. Some can’t have the Quran in the same house that has a dog.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Simone is back

Lol Christians with their cherry picked verses are plain hypocrites. Muslims are more faithful in following their book. The comment is not weird if you know how extremist Muslims live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Simone is back

Lol Christians with their cherry picked verses are plain hypocrites. Muslims are more faithful in following their book. The comment is not weird if you know how extremist Muslims live.
Da
Nothing indicates this guys even Muslim though let alone a strict one. Whatever reason Simone wasn’t at his place it wasn’t that.

Guest56780
Reactions:

Post by Guest56780 »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:27
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Nothing indicates this guys even Muslim though let alone a strict one. Whatever reason Simone wasn’t at his place it wasn’t that.
I have to agree . I think the lovely Simone wasn’t around is she was so busy the last few months with work etc . Sharif has been on the scene a long time now as so has Simone so kinda rules that theory out . I just hope we see more of the 2 of them . ( sepi & Simone ) . I am not pushed on sharif , maybe because he is lucky to have her . I just hope she is happy and he doesn’t hurt her .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Simone is back

Da, there are Muslims in this day and age who cane people publicly for being gay or stone people to death for god knows what. And you think considering a dog dirty is weird?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Simone is back

Da, there are Muslims in this day and age who cane people publicly for being gay or stone people to death for god knows what. And you think considering a dog dirty is weird?
A lot of bad stuff happens in the world, what’s weird however is you ascribing beliefs and behaviours to a specific person. There is nothing to suggest he holds any extreme views - plus several of his family have dogs as pets. So, are you done now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So we get another cute doggy pic today. She’s back home after her week away, wonder if she has any other projects in the works? Do you think she’s regularly auditioning for stuff or is now getting to the stage where she’s directly approached for roles? Being an actor fascinates me in terms of what they do day to day when no work is lined up. I think I’d be constantly worried I wouldn’t ever get another part!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 14:50
So we get another cute doggy pic today. She’s back home after her week away, wonder if she has any other projects in the works? Do you think she’s regularly auditioning for stuff or is now getting to the stage where she’s directly approached for roles? Being an actor fascinates me in terms of what they do day to day when no work is lined up. I think I’d be constantly worried I wouldn’t ever get another part!
She has definite proven herself as a good actor and is dedicated in her craft. I wish the best for her and the cause she’s fighting for. I’m still hoping she will be in TLWNY. It’s a no brainer to include her in the cast given Gigi and Gini’s popularity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 14:58
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 14:50
She has definite proven herself as a good actor and is dedicated in her craft. I wish the best for her and the cause she’s fighting for. I’m still hoping she will be in TLWNY. It’s a no brainer to include her in the cast given Gigi and Gini’s popularity.
Hopefully, they keep the fan favourites. Chaiken knows Sepi’s worth, so fingers crossed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know there was a lot of gossip at the time as to why Sepi left the L word but it was interesting to me in that interview with Cherry that she let it slip that filming on the project in the works with her Iranian collague was due to start in June but had to be delayed due to HIS filming commitments. Made me wonder if it was indeed Sepi who asked to leave.

I mean, her last 2 projects have been well received and have been working with some pretty big stars really. Blackbird and Class of 09. Imagine then rocking up to L word and seeing the scripts where you are getting 2 mins screen time per episode?! She is much much better than that. It could be by the time of the new reboot shes one of the biggest stars in the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:47
I know there was a lot of gossip at the time as to why Sepi left the L word but it was interesting to me in that interview with Cherry that she let it slip that filming on the project in the works with her Iranian collague was due to start in June but had to be delayed due to HIS filming commitments. Made me wonder if it was indeed Sepi who asked to leave.

I mean, her last 2 projects have been well received and have been working with some pretty big stars really. Blackbird and Class of 09. Imagine then rocking up to L word and seeing the scripts where you are getting 2 mins screen time per episode?! She is much much better than that. It could be by the time of the new reboot shes one of the biggest stars in the show.
Oh she definitely would. Marja and her fake woke agenda did Gigi dirty in season 3, and look where that led her show. Hopefully TLWNY will bring in past characters from GQ… then Gigi will definitely thrive as a famous realtor in Manhattan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sepi and Ari are hanging out :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 03:51
Sepi and Ari are hanging out :dance2:
I’m so happy when I saw Sepi’s story 💜

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes very cute to see them hanging out - and Ari with Simone :wub:

So great we’re getting a lot of social media activity at the moment! There’s definitely been a change for her these past few months. Hope she’s happy and well - she certainly looks it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just found out about her because of a gif set from Class of '09 on tumblr. I tried to look up the show and it seems interesting but I'm not up for it yet. Instead I'm watching Black Bird which is absorbing and Sepideh Moafi is amazing in it - her accent is kinda funny. Does anybody else think she looks a little like Noemie Merlant, the actress who played the painter from Portrait of a Lady on Fire? In some angles, it's uncanny how much they look alike.

G13
Reactions:

Post by G13 »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 23:19
I just found out about her because of a gif set from Class of '09 on tumblr. I tried to look up the show and it seems interesting but I'm not up for it yet. Instead I'm watching Black Bird which is absorbing and Sepideh Moafi is amazing in it - her accent is kinda funny. Does anybody else think she looks a little like Noemie Merlant, the actress who played the painter from Portrait of a Lady on Fire? In some angles, it's uncanny how much they look alike.
The first time I saw her in Black Bird, I was like " wait ... Since when Did Emma Watson have a tan ?! " It took me a while to realize, she is not Emma :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:20
They kissed! Hour and poet finally kissed :heart:
Yes! finally they did it. But it wasn't a real kiss, Poet did it to ease the rejection. The scene was so beautiful but heartbreaking :sadangel: too bad it's limited serie, Poet/Hour has the most interesting arc. I would like to see more of them, especially during the past and the present timelines