Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 13:05
How could Marja and co not see this?!

Reactions:

Re: GINI FROM TLWGQ

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 12:51

I think this scene was longer because it looks like Gigi was flipping Dani over in the end and it got cut :spy:
I definitely agree, no one knows how much got cut..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:

I think this scene was longer because it looks like Gigi was flipping Dani over in the end and it got cut :spy:
Gigi was in her way to top Dani and we will never see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If the author of "Everybody loves Gigi Ghorbani" is here- I AM CHECKING it RELIGIOUSLY to see if it's bee updated :D At least 500 of your hits are just me checking in :D

There are a few really great fanfics out there for Gini.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:26
If the author of "Everybody loves Gigi Ghorbani" is here- I AM CHECKING it RELIGIOUSLY to see if it's bee updated :D At least 500 of your hits are just me checking in :D

Link to the fics please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:49
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:26

Link to the fics please
https://archiveofourown.org/works/34371 ... s/85530235

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: I want them to get married

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 21:30

They are perfect together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 22:32
Thanks anon. :hug: If you are the fanfic writer, you're doing such an amazing job!!
Because i started this fanfic from the same person

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33960 ... 6#workskin

and just finished the 12th chapter :bigcry: Vey emotional. It's so well written!! I'm really speechless.
I can't stop myself thinking each chapter as an episode from the Gini Spin-off. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Thanks anon. :hug: If you are the fanfic writer, you're doing such an amazing job!!

and just finished the 12th chapter :bigcry: Vey emotional. It's so well written!! I'm really speechless.
I can't stop myself thinking each chapter as an episode from the Gini Spin-off. :dance2:
GINI Spin-off 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My god I'm loving the angsty fics we've been getting, out fanfic writters keeping us well fed during this difficult time :dance2:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/35256592

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:

GINI Spin-off 😍
Well, since the webseries "the stripper" based on a fanfic, why not a Gini one? All of the Gini fanfics i have read are truly like a mini movie. :heart: If I exclude the very smutty fanfics, objectively all the others could be on screen easily! :dance2:
Huge thanks to all the writers :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, to all the anons manifesting Gini sex against the window at Dani's apartment, i hope this makes your Monday. :dance2:

A fanfic writer made that happen on the 2nd chapter :spy:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34821 ... s/86707552

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

giving some appreciatio to Gigi's natural playfulness, she just can't help it. It was a semi serious moment when she confirmed Dani's question with a first kiss, but being caught by rain and dash for cover was enough to amuse her

Not to mention that side comes out often when opportunity presents, a kid and a red button. Like annoying at Nat/Alice, taking advantage of the situation with Bette to get a kiss, couldn't stay mad when Dani pulled out the beef noodles ploy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel: they didn't deserve that ending. Need season 3 just for them :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:17
Guest wrote:

giving some appreciatio to Gigi's natural playfulness, she just can't help it. It was a semi serious moment when she confirmed Dani's question with a first kiss, but being caught by rain and dash for cover was enough to amuse her

Not to mention that side comes out often when opportunity presents, a kid and a red button. Like annoying at Nat/Alice, taking advantage of the situation with Bette to get a kiss, couldn't stay mad when Dani pulled out the beef noodles ploy.
Her playfulness is my favorite thing about her, she doesn't take herself or anything too seriously and I love that contrast with Dani because Dani is so serious most of the time and her goofy side comes out around Gigi, they are soulmates your honor :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 13:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her playfulness is my favorite thing about her, she doesn't take herself or anything too seriously and I love that contrast with Dani because Dani is so serious most of the time and her goofy side comes out around Gigi, they are soulmates your honor :wub:
That’s my favourite thing about them. That scene was made me start watching genQ.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dramaqueen: Gini

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah that's so cute :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 16:49
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:

Gigi was in her way to top Dani and we will never see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After reading few Gini fanfics where they had a strap-on sex, i was thinking how it's impossible to see a scene like this.
But then i remembered once Arienne told that she as Dani shot actually a strap-on scene with Sophie but they didn't use the scene on the episode at all.
Do you think that they also shot more Gini sex scenes than we saw? :hmmm:
Because this is a crime if it's true :argh: They better do not admit something like this because my reaction will be similar to Dani's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:07
After reading few Gini fanfics where they had a strap-on sex, i was thinking how it's impossible to see a scene like this.
But then i remembered once Arienne told that she as Dani shot actually a strap-on scene with Sophie but they didn't use the scene on the episode at all.
Because this is a crime if it's true :argh: They better do not admit something like this because my reaction will be similar to Dani's

Ikr? it pisses me off the amount of sinley sex scene we got in like one episode and just ONE of gini in the entire season when they are the hottest couple ugh :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Well there could be. Ari was liking some questionable things about people wanting more Gini sex scenes but getting Shess instead, so there could be something there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:40
:dance2: :dance2: New fanfic? :wub: Thanks anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:

Ikr? it pisses me off the amount of sinley sex scene we got in like one episode and just ONE of gini in the entire season when they are the hottest couple ugh :argh:
:sadangel: we got robbed :argh: clearly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 and Ari knows it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 and Ari knows it
now i'm really sad :dramaqueen: I wish at least Sepi or/and Ari would talk about Gini somewhere to give us content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 and Ari knows it
now i'm really sad :dramaqueen: I wish at least Sepi or/and Ari would talk about Gini somewhere to give us content
x2 We need an interview :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 and Ari knows it
We need the sex scenes they didn't show us :argh: and the cut scenes as well just because :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 and Ari knows it
Not one person from the cast gave an interview after the finale. Everything is so strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 and Ari knows it

x100000 I can’t believe we haven’t gotten one. Such a wasted opportunity :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:46
:pray: and :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Attention please :$

if there is around any fancam creator, i would like to make a request.
Please make a hot as fuck Gini fancam with the song Starving from Hailee Steinfeld :spy:
Pretty please kind anon/fancam creator :hug:
Thanks a lot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Photoshop anons, please put them crowns. Our persian queens need their crowns :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Don't be shy anon, drop the links :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 00:00
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Photoshop anons, please put them crowns. Our persian queens need their crowns :rageblush:
Hey anon, i was about to sleep but then my mind couldn't stop thinking about it :wub: so here it is. :hug:
Please don't be harsh with the result. Photoshop is not my favourite. Also i didn't use a persian crown because was very detailed to do this hour.

With lots of love :dance2:
II.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To all angst-loving anons out there

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33738 ... 3#workskin

Just finished reading and damn! This Gini fic felt like watching a full-length movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Is that a new photo? Who posted it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 08:32

Just finished reading and damn! This Gini fic felt like watching a full-length movie.
x2 I'm so invested, anyone know what Gigi did though? Dani is so mad :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 08:44
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Is that a new photo? Who posted it?
Ari did a few days ago on her stories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 00:43
Guest wrote:

Don't be shy anon, drop the links :$
Sorry anon :hug: i hadn't thought about it. I was so pissed off about the fact that we maybe haven't seen all the Gini sex scenes :argh:

So here is the list with my favourite ones

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34355269 (The best IMO. I give all my money for jealous Dani :$ )

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34020 ... s/84616909 :dead:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35015 ... s/87211384 :rageblush:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34277 ... s/85284574 :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 08:32

x2 I'm so invested, anyone know what Gigi did though? Dani is so mad :dramaqueen:
I was wondering too! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Ugh!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gini :love: All the small details are countless :bigcry: These made them THE ship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not to be weird but i really like their kisses :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 15:26
I would find weird, if you didn't really like their kisses :nails: Objectively speaking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 15:26
They are so perfect and they fit so well with each other of course you like their kisses who doesn’t :bigcry: