Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:35
Dani is getting married and starting her family. RIP GINI #itwasreal
I swear everyone has crack in their system today <_<

Reactions:

Re: Gini - The L Word: Generation Q

Post by Guest »

So many Gini fans on twitter who think they will be endgame and the wedding could be related to Gini. That is just embarrassing.
Firstly, what good is endgame is the journey doesn’t exist and gigi isn’t even there the whole season?
They haven’t and will not even move in together, ffs.
And how can the wedding be their if Gigi is never there, not even for the finale and if the show doesn’t give them more than 2 minutes screentime?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:42
So many Gini fans on twitter who think they will be endgame and the wedding could be related to Gini. That is just embarrassing.
Firstly, what good is endgame is the journey doesn’t exist and gigi isn’t even there the whole season?
And how can the wedding be their if Gigi is never there, not even for the finale and if the show doesn’t give them more than 2 minutes screentime?
They’re getting baited by the stupid official account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:44
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:42
They’re getting baited by the stupid official account.
The show and the stupid official account suck, but this will be on them cause they have enough evidence to know better.
Sepi was in freaking NYC the whole time they filmed it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
What? Dani is getting married to another girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. This is Dani and Gigi thread you are lost take your trolling to main. Bye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:35
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. This is Dani and Gigi thread you are lost take your trolling to main. Bye
oh honey...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even without any dialogue she is still so captivating to watch!! I'm so upset if the rumors are true about her leaving the show🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not sure who I agree with on the Gini argument. I think Nat behaves strangely with Gigi. She divorced her but was still very much in love with her and invited her into her relationship with Alice. Then once they ended things, she acted as if Gigi annoyed her and she didn't want to be around her. Then later in the same season, she's having breakfast with her and they're talking about how in love Gigi is with Dani? They seem to coparent well but it doesn't really make sense for Nat to say she doesn't know Dani well enough to feel comfortable with her moving in with Gigi. I know it's just bad writing but Nat would be a huge red flag in real life and I would think she is still in love with Gigi and doesn't want anyone else to have her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:37
I'm not sure who I agree with on the Gini argument. I think Nat behaves strangely with Gigi. She divorced her but was still very much in love with her and invited her into her relationship with Alice. Then once they ended things, she acted as if Gigi annoyed her and she didn't want to be around her. Then later in the same season, she's having breakfast with her and they're talking about how in love Gigi is with Dani? They seem to coparent well but it doesn't really make sense for Nat to say she doesn't know Dani well enough to feel comfortable with her moving in with Gigi. I know it's just bad writing but Nat would be a huge red flag in real life and I would think she is still in love with Gigi and doesn't want anyone else to have her.
It’s honestly just lazy writing but the whole Gigi/Nat/Dani storyline makes no sense. They clearly co parent well together and I’m sure they have a lot of love for one another but at the end of the day Gigi cheated on Nat and Nat chose Alice over Gigi. Also Nat talks about Gigi like she finds her to be annoying. They obviously shouldn’t be together. I’m still hoping they don’t go that route and the breakup is just over Dani being insecure and jealous, which still is shitty writing but better than Gigi going back to Nat.

I don’t necessarily think it’s weird that Gigi wants to talk to Nat about moving in with Dani or even Nat wanting to have dinner with Dani. Moving in together means the kids will be living with Dani part time that’s a big deal, however the way they are writing this storyline is so ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da. I agree that Nat ha been written so badly that it's hard to know what she wants. They just place her wherever they need her and make her say whatever they need her to say to create drama. She's completely inconsistent. So yes in real life Nat would be a giant red flag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Back before I knew they weren’t going to kill Gigi or have an extended stay in the hospital, I thought that it would be a crazy idea to give her amnesia. The twist would be that she could only remember how to speak Farsi and Dani girl would have the clear advantage. I’m aware this sounds like fanfic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:24
Guest wrote:
Da. I agree that Nat ha been written so badly that it's hard to know what she wants. They just place her wherever they need her and make her say whatever they need her to say to create drama. She's completely inconsistent. So yes in real life Nat would be a giant red flag.
They could drag this whole drama for a couple of episodes if Gigi isn’t being written off. Imagine a scene with that dinner. The tension. And then Eli throw tantrums and then Dani comforts him. I hate this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I agree with Dani more too Gigi accepts everything Nat says because she is afraid that she will lose the kids again, probably Nat uses that. However Dani should talk with Gigi about what's really bothering her instead of the passive agressive jokes. I still don't see how Dani could leave Gigi after the accident, the insider said she didn't take care of her soo that's harsh and so not Dani, her face turned white after hearing Nat said Gigi was in an accident. Storylines doesn't add up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:33
I think I agree with Dani more too Gigi accepts everything Nat says because she is afraid that she will lose the kids again, probably Nat uses that. However Dani should talk with Gigi about what's really bothering her instead of the passive agressive jokes. I still don't see how Dani could leave Gigi after the accident, the insider said she didn't take care of her soo that's harsh and so not Dani, her face turned white after hearing Nat said Gigi was in an accident. Storylines doesn't add up.
Da, I think something will happen that will hold Dani up and prevent her to go to the hospital. She will be frustrated. Nat is there with Gigi as we’ve scene in bts ambulance scene. While Dani is stuck where she is, Gigi is healed miraculously. Then Nat drives Gigi to Dani in Nat’s car as we saw in the trailer, and that’s when Dani throws the orange at them. There will be another Gini fight that night.

What I don’t know yet is the Dana’s scene where they seemed to have broken up. Dani walked away and Gigi just looking as she left 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:33
Da, I think something will happen that will hold Dani up and prevent her to go to the hospital. She will be frustrated. Nat is there with Gigi as we’ve scene in bts ambulance scene. While Dani is stuck where she is, Gigi is healed miraculously. Then Nat drives Gigi to Dani in Nat’s car as we saw in the trailer, and that’s when Dani throws the orange at them. There will be another Gini fight that night.

What I don’t know yet is the Dana’s scene where they seemed to have broken up. Dani walked away and Gigi just looking as she left 😭
I don't know it's still seems like a big reaction but of course we don't know what happened yet. I just hope it's not something irreversable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, have you ladies seen the main thread? Jbeals made public announcement about leaving the show. This means that the live with Ash and Jess was correct. What do you think this means for Gini?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:37
Hey, have you ladies seen the main thread? Jbeals made public announcement about leaving the show. This means that the live with Ash and Jess was correct. What do you think this means for Gini?
It means we're saying goodbye to gini forever :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It means we should accept the thing we have known for a long time - Gini is gonna break up. Sepi/Gigi will leave for good. And Marja is staying with her favorites who no one is going to watch. I just hope that Sepi will confirm her leaving soon and they will stop torturing us with false hopes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:51
It means we should accept the thing we have known for a long time - Gini is gonna break up. Sepi/Gigi will leave for good. And Marja is staying with her favorites who no one is going to watch. I just hope that Sepi will confirm her leaving soon and they will stop torturing us with false hopes
It's not her decision to make unfortunately if they tell her to not say anything about her departure she can't. Which I'm sure they're not going to give her permission to post anything because they keep baiting Gini fans, they have no other audience since Tibette left too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still hoping that there will be a silver of positivity. But we will see. :crybaby:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 09:02
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:51
It's not her decision to make unfortunately if they tell her to not say anything about her departure she can't. Which I'm sure they're not going to give her permission to post anything because they keep baiting Gini fans, they have no other audience since Tibette left too.
I’m scared for this week. We’ve been in agony for months and our fears are finally unfolding. It could go both ways imo. If Sepi says goodbye I’ll just Kim’s it’ll hurt less lol. But if she didn’t and the network didn’t allow her (yet), she could be in the final ep (filmed early), or they’re planning milk her popularity in season 4 after realizing the remaining cast will get them nowhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That insider can post the ep10 bts in the main thread now lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 11:53
That was, and always has been, a troll. There is nothing to post.

Brownranger31
Reactions:

Post by Brownranger31 »

JBEALS just announced she’s leaving the show. Curious if SEPI will do the same and then i saw her teasing us on her Instagram stores lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brownranger31 wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 12:09
JBEALS just announced she’s leaving the show. Curious if SEPI will do the same and then i saw her teasing us on her Instagram stores lol
I mean she is okay like the caption in the post. No damage done in the accident. The damage is in Gini :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point I'm starting to believe Gigi/Gini is not completely out of show. All the hash tags....They can't be that stupid to let go Bette, Gigi and Dani... at least they have to let open door for potential s4.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:31
At this point I'm starting to believe Gigi/Gini is not completely out of show. All the hash tags....They can't be that stupid to let go Bette, Gigi and Dani... at least they have to let open door for potential s4.
Well don't get your hopes high, even Arienne looks pretty checked out of the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree with the anon who is questioning why can’t the insiders say how Gini broke up :hmmm: if it’s that underwhelming, they could just say so… so something smells fishy. Although I’m keeping expectations low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:08
I agree with the anon who is questioning why can’t the insiders say how Gini broke up :hmmm: if it’s that underwhelming, they could just say so… so something smells fishy. Although I’m keeping expectations low.
It's not even hard to guess, Dani gets insecure over gigi and nat or she catches them crossing the lines. Whatever, it's Dani who breaks up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:31
Door open for season 4 sure assuming they get a season 4 but there’s zero chance Gigi comes back later this season. Sepi was in New York basically the entire time they were filming the season. She filmed her 2 seconds of screen time in her 3 episodes and then peaced out. Gini is done next week and Dani will have a new love interest by episode 4 and that love interest is also in the finale :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they get a season 4, I hope negotiations are up for Sepi’s return. Would be iconic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From the main thread :bigcry:

S3:E4
LAST TO KNOW
Original Air Date: Dec 11, 2022

In a special Halloween episode, Micah finds a queer role model with a familiar face, while a new face comes to town and helps Dani and Sophie break out of their funk. Meanwhile, Alice tests the waters of her new relationship, until scary movie night becomes a little too scary. Shocking truths come to light when the masks come off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:02

LAST TO KNOW

In a special Halloween episode, Micah finds a queer role model with a familiar face, while a new face comes to town and helps Dani and Sophie break out of their funk. Meanwhile, Alice tests the waters of her new relationship, until scary movie night becomes a little too scary. Shocking truths come to light when the masks come off.
Did ST put out a cast list for this ep?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

LAST TO KNOW

I can't believe they are making the clown Dani's engame =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:05
Guest wrote:

LAST TO KNOW

Did ST put out a cast list for this ep?
Sepi and JB still in the main cast list also added Roxy character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:09
Guest wrote:

LAST TO KNOW

They won’t be endgame I think. Roxy is so random and looks to be there just so Dani can have fun. But like Dani s1 was cheated on, s2 humiliated at the altar, s3 endgame with clown. Sounds like something Marja would do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 17:09
Guest wrote:

LAST TO KNOW

They won’t be endgame I think. Roxy is so random and looks to be there just so Dani can have fun. But like Dani s1 was cheated on, s2 humiliated at the altar, s3 endgame with clown. Sounds like something Marja would do
Much rather have Dani stay with clown than pairing with Finley or going back with Sophie until Gigi come back or pairing with another new character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think that insider wasn't lying. I think something is going on, they are keeping GiNi encased inside an air tight jar. Showtime still lists Sepideh as a regular. However, I am positive that insider is bipolar the way they snapped at the anon (no offense to that anon) :rofl:

Brownranger31
Reactions:

Post by Brownranger31 »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:43
Guest wrote:
I think that insider wasn't lying. I think something is going on, they are keeping GiNi encased inside an air tight jar. Showtime still lists Sepideh as a regular. However, I am positive that insider is bipolar the way they snapped at the anon (no offense to that anon) :rofl:

I want to believe this because showtime is really stressing out GINI fans with their hashtags and posts and baiting. I would HOPE it’s a chance but i feel like that’s the clown in me . 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Showtime is 100% stringing along Gini fans. They are breaking up next episode. Sepi isn’t in the rest of the season. The show will probably get cancelled before there’s ever a chance of her making a return next season assuming that she would even want to come back. Keep your expectations low and prepare for the end of Gini next week :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brownranger31 wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:53
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:43
Guest wrote:

I want to believe this because showtime is really stressing out GINI fans with their hashtags and posts and baiting. I would HOPE it’s a chance but i feel like that’s the clown in me . 🤡
Remember the poll ST did? The Gini vs Tibette one? They captioned it "one has to go" and JB said she's stepping out as Bette. So only one remains ..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bipolar anon pls come back n give us Sepi bts from eps 10 :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 20:14
Girl you did not just call them that :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 20:38
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 20:14
Girl you did not just call them that :rofl:
But what if it works? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gigi looked fine as hell last episode in her 1 minute of screen time :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 21:36
Ughhh yes she did!😍 The scene in her office and then just driving in her car...wow. I'll take any Gigi crumbs they give me lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry if this has already been discussed but did anyone else watch this interview? She kind of has a lot to say about this season despite the rumors she is only in a few episodes. Maybe just wishful thinking on my end but maybe she is in more episodes than we expected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:44
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 21:36
Ughhh yes she did!😍 The scene in her office and then just driving in her car...wow. I'll take any Gigi crumbs they give me lol.
I was listening to a podcast where they recapped the episode and they said Gini is the couple with the prettiest hair and it made me laugh. It’s so true though Ari and Sepi have incredible hair :wub: