NCIS: Hawai'i

Reactions:

Re: NCIS: Hawai'i

Post by Guest »

Wayhaughtshipper18p wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 16:46
Whatever is going on in Episode 2 "Blind Corners" this is the BTS screen shot that interests me most. If someone in the FBI is harassing Whistler, I'd put my money on Lucy. I know the harassing theory is way out there. In all likelihood it's something else bothering Kate, but this picture gives me bad vibes. Lucy looks ready to do combat with that look.

This particular pictures seems to be between shooting, no? Maybe Yas and Tori themselves.

But for sure if something or someone is bothering Kate, it will be good to see how Lucy reacts.
In both beach scenes she seems to be taking a very calm stance, which seems great

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 16:50
Whatever is going on in Episode 2 "Blind Corners" this is the BTS screen shot that interests me most. If someone in the FBI is harassing Whistler, I'd put my money on Lucy. I know the harassing theory is way out there. In all likelihood it's something else bothering Kate, but this picture gives me bad vibes. Lucy looks ready to do combat with that look.

This particular pictures seems to be between shooting, no? Maybe Yas and Tori themselves.

But for sure if something or someone is bothering Kate, it will be good to see how Lucy reacts.
In both beach scenes she seems to be taking a very calm stance, which seems great
That's a BTS shot. It's Tori and Yas.

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Post by Wayhaughtshipper18p »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2022, 23:11
Guest wrote:

Poor Yas. She is usually playful and smiling when they take a BTS shot of her. She looks pretty annoyed. Maybe she asked the photographer to back off for a moment and was irked when they didn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

21 Jul 2022, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Poor Yas. She is usually playful and smiling when they take a BTS shot of her. She looks pretty annoyed. Maybe she asked the photographer to back off for a moment and was irked when they didn't.
I don't think it's that serious. It's just a split second BTS shot. There were dozens of people around and lots of them had phones and cameras.

I did notice that not only those paps stopped reporting filming stuff, but they also removed those original tweets from their profiles so I guess the CBS snippers must have got to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 01:37
21 Jul 2022, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think it's that serious. It's just a split second BTS shot. There were dozens of people around and lots of them had phones and cameras.

I did notice that not only those paps stopped reporting filming stuff, but they also removed those original tweets from their profiles so I guess the CBS snippers must have got to them.
I had a feeling there would be a crackdown after one of the EPs made a twitter post about all the videos and whatnot. Kind of a bummer since it was making the hiatus easier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why they deleted all the new pics/videos from S2? 😔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 16:55
Why they deleted all the new pics/videos from S2? 😔
Probably cause CBS/the studio asked them to. You can still see those in some fan accounts tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah, I guess they have been cool with clips being posted in SM even before the episode airs but spoilers of the season is a bit too much. I can get that.
even if it helps getting some SM talk.

But actors and crew may still post some stuff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love this moment and Kate's expressions here. It's one of my favourite angsty parts... the way Kate hurts realizing that Lucy stops herself from sharing things with her, the hurt that they couldn't be friends. it's so good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 20:08
I love this moment and Kate's expressions here. It's one of my favourite angsty parts... the way Kate hurts realizing that Lucy stops herself from sharing things with her, the hurt that they couldn't be friends. it's so good

That's a painful,emotional,tender and devastating scene at the end. But I love it! unlike 1x11 breakup scene that is terrible and really sad and Lucy is very hard on Whistler.(in both scenes).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 21:16
Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 20:08

That's a painful,emotional,tender and devastating scene at the end. But I love it! unlike 1x11 breakup scene that is terrible and really sad and Lucy is very hard on Whistler.(in both scenes).
I think the 1x20 is better because they're at a point where they both have realized they love each other but the hurt is still there so they can't yet get back together. There's a lot more emotion and tenderness from Lucy because she has had the time to process and see more the way Kate is actually into her.

Lucy is understandable hard in both but In 1X11 she sees herself as just disposible for Kate like she never meant anything for her, but in 1x20 Lucy knows Kate loves her and she's frustrated that Kate ruined that good thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CBS keeps on promoting them and give visibility, which hopefully means good things for season 2

But it’s a network that could use more gay content in their shows.
May Kacy be a step that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 23:19
CBS keeps on promoting them and give visibility, which hopefully means good things for season 2

May Kacy be a step that
Yeah they definitely seem invested. I think they might be using them as a flagship to promote inclusivity which has been severely lacking up until this point. I'm ok with that if they do right by them.

I also commented on the Twitter post, which I rarely do. But I figured it couldn't hurt to show support and investment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Comments under that tweet :rofl: Kacy fans are dedicated :lol: I love to see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 23:37
Guest wrote:

May Kacy be a step that
Yeah they definitely seem invested. I think they might be using them as a flagship to promote inclusivity which has been severely lacking up until this point. I'm ok with that if they do right by them.

I also commented on the Twitter post, which I rarely do. But I figured it couldn't hurt to show support and investment.
Same. I also made a comment.

CBS/NCIS viewers would probably not be great fans of gay characters. twitter and instagram feel very pro Kacy but I assume if we go on facebook we might see more people anti it.
I havent seen it much negative comments, but I am sure they exist somewhere.

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2022, 12:14
Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 23:37
Guest wrote:

May Kacy be a step that

Same. I also made a comment.

CBS/NCIS viewers would probably not be great fans of gay characters. twitter and instagram feel very pro Kacy but I assume if we go on facebook we might see more people anti it.
I havent seen it much negative comments, but I am sure they exist somewhere.
Totally agree with FB bringing negativity and homophobia. Good Witch and Hallmark tried inclusiveness and added a gay romance between 2 women in 2021. It was pretty innocuous with one PG rated kiss, but FB flooded Hallmark with nasty comments. Good Witch was doing relatively well in its 7th season until adding the gay couple. Shortly after, Hallmark cancelled the show. Will never know if it was severe homophobia from the FB clan that Hallmark folded to, or not. CBS is being so supportive of Kacy that I feel much better this time around. CBS won't buckle to the haters, if all this support is real. I think they're truly all in with Kacy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

let's hope CBS is really so supportive of KACY and is not just using this wlw couple for "internet talking"

:unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 01:23
let's hope CBS is really so supportive of KACY and is not just using this wlw couple for "internet talking"

:unsure:
Truth be told, they were supportive during the season. They used to have promos of their shows and they used Kacy clips in those - one time it even came off as the climax of it.

And Kacy’s screentime/importance in the show grew during the season, which means CBS had to be supportive of it.
So I think it’s more than internet engagement - even if they know Kacy gets them a lot of it.

2nights3days
Reactions:

Post by 2nights3days »

I am so curious to see how this scene comes out. The direction and editing could make it so sexy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol they really do know that kacy are the most popular thing about the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 20:36
:lol:

They’re actually giving Kacy vibes with Tori being all oblivious and Yas being all excited :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:

They’re actually giving Kacy vibes with Tori being all oblivious and Yas being all excited :lol:
That pre-filming seems to be the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Tori must be used to Yas being so goofy she doesnt even flinch :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: Yasmine and Tori :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way i can imagine Lucy shouting I Love You

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:

That pre-filming seems to be the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:
What humors me is the 1st video that Jason dropped was before food had been served. Tori was watching someone at another table (think it was Vanessa) while Yas was on her phone ignoring everyone around her.

Now after some food had been served, before the main course, Tori is in a discussion with her husband, and Yas is goofing off as Jason videotapes them. She notices the beating 💓 and shouts out I love you to the chef. Tori is so into her conversation, she doesn't appear to notice Yas and her crazy antics at all. It makes me chuckle at the 180 degree change in Yas. Guessing she's had a drink, or two, and is now ready to engage socially with everyone.

2nights3days
Reactions:

Post by 2nights3days »

Just read this fic and I absolutely loved it and recommend. it’s smut and it cover the 2 nights 3 days and the time after Kate was transferred to Hawaii

https://archiveofourown.org/works/40498 ... adult=true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2nights3days wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 15:55
Just read this fic and I absolutely loved it and recommend. it’s smut and it cover the 2 nights 3 days and the time after Kate was transferred to Hawaii

Damn, I shouldn't have read this at work :$ :rageblush:

2nights3days
Reactions:

Post by 2nights3days »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 17:32
2nights3days wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 15:55

Damn, I shouldn't have read this at work :$ :rageblush:
The author’s note to not read it at work was very very real. (But so did I)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 19:28

:lol: :lol: Ok, i laughed!

Keep it going CBS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well played CBS :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 20:05
Well played CBS :lol:
I never get tired of their smiles during that time they were together :wub:
So in love.

And now we gonna get a lot more :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 19:36
Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 19:28

:lol: :lol: Ok, i laughed!

Keep it going CBS
Whomever runs the CBS Twitter knows the assignment. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Jason shows a picture of Tori since she isn't physically there. Definitely a Kacy fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

28 Jul 2022, 05:15
Jason shows a picture of Tori since she isn't physically there. Definitely a Kacy fan.

:lol: :lol:

Always making Kacy happen.

They’re on episode 3 rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 06:31
28 Jul 2022, 05:15

:lol: :lol:

Always making Kacy happen.

They’re on episode 3 rn
Aren't those both from season 1?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 15:29
Great. Matt wrote some of the best episodes last season.
And female director is always a plus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 23:36
Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 15:29
Great. Matt wrote some of the best episodes last season.
And female director is always a plus
And Matt also seems to really be receptive to the Kacy fandom and understands how much people enjoy it. So definitely win/win all around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Filming at Kate’s apartment for ep 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 00:05
Filming at Kate’s apartment for ep 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Domestic Kacy sounds possible. Oh my!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 02:12
Domestic Kacy sounds possible. Oh my!
It is coming!!
And three episodes in a row of confirmed moments between them :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s more!! And OMG what??!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suppose those are their real life outfit leaving the set and not episode outfits, but domestic Kay confirmed.

Gonna zoom in on the apartment may there be a pic of them :p

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Apartment shots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 02:00
Guest wrote: