Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:26
Kacy 1x09 sneak peek
Damn, they're so cute.
does lucy have a wig?

Reactions:

Re: NCIS Hawaii

Post by Guest »

I do like them, but I'd be nice to get past the constantly misunderstanding eachother bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1x10:
“Lost” – NCIS crosses paths with Whistler’s team while investigating a shipping container filled with contraband weapons. Also, Tennant debates arresting Alex’s friend’s dad, knowing it will cause her friend to move away, on the CBS Original series NCIS: HAWAI`I, Monday, Jan. 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:28
1x10:
“Lost” – NCIS crosses paths with Whistler’s team while investigating a shipping container filled with contraband weapons. Also, Tennant debates arresting Alex’s friend’s dad, knowing it will cause her friend to move away, on the CBS Original series NCIS: HAWAI`I, Monday, Jan. 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
Are we going to get another long break soon? ^o) What is next episode number?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:21
I do like them, but I'd be nice to get past the constantly misunderstanding eachother bit.
I don't mind it, they've just started dating and I think it makes their dynamic more interesting. And it does feel true to the characters , them being so different and trying to navigate this relationship. I'm sure we will see more conflicts incl. some related to their jobs, since they do have very different approach to handling things.

And unlike many other shows they have enough episodes to explore and build the relationship, so it would be boring if it was just sunshine and rainbows from the start.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:32
Guest wrote:
1x10:
Next one is the last before the break :( At least we are getting some Kacy scenes to rewatch during hiatus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
1x10:
Next one is the last before the break :( At least we are getting some Kacy scenes to rewatch during hiatus
This is so frustrating to watch, 10 episodes in almost 4 months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
1x10:
We will only have new episodes in 4 months? Even of they are recording the full season that seems too much time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:16
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
1x10:
We will only have new episodes in 4 months? Even of they are recording the full season that seems too much time
They only got a full season pick up in October. So I think a lot of the 10 episodes in 4 months will depend on how quickly production has progressed to cover the additional episodes (can’t remember how many they were slated for originally). So it could be they to cover an early Jan air date after the winter break they delayed some episodes. If you compare it to other cbs pilot series they are actually on trend with 10 episodes pre Jan (although I get they will be 9eps). also with Covid it still takes a little longer to film some things with masked rehearsals, Covid checks on cast and crew etc so that could explain it being an episode behind.

Yes I’d prefer it was in blocks of two but that might change come January when they have more episodes in a similarish time frame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So excited for ep9! I missed them on my screen last week. Accidentally caught the bracelet episode on my TV and now Im loving them. They’re unexpectedly cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 01:14
So excited for ep9! I missed them on my screen last week. Accidentally caught the bracelet episode on my TV and now Im loving them. They’re unexpectedly cute
Yes they are!!! I just hope they last awhile!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
1x10:
Can't wait to see how lucy trys to figure out how to do here job around Kate's team this is going to be interesting to see unfold

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
1x10:
Oh I want to see Kate as a boss! I have no idea if she’s the boss actually but I would love to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been reading people's comments on the sneak peak and most are taking Kate's side in like saying Lucy should put more effort into relationship which is fine, but seams a little unfair to me.
So far she's been the one doing most of the work and trying to get through like with their talk at the elevator and then later at the car.
She is the one who had to compromise to keep the relationship a secret.
She is apparently the one planning dates and all.
And I love Kate, but she did not make it easy.
My point is, maybe Kate should make more effort too and not just expect Lucy to do all the work. I think Lucy deserves that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So they are mainly hooking up and having sex and not talking a lot. OK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 20:12
I've been reading people's comments on the sneak peak and most are taking Kate's side in like saying Lucy should put more effort into relationship which is fine, but seams a little unfair to me.
So far she's been the one doing most of the work and trying to get through like with their talk at the elevator and then later at the car.
My point is, maybe Kate should make more effort too and not just expect Lucy to do all the work. I think Lucy deserves that.
THIS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I agree, but lucy is kinda written like the dumb jock boyfriend, abd my guess is people arent looking past that and seeing all her effort and compromise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You have to remember that the main focus is on Lucy, not Kate. Therefor it's more interesting for the writers, as of now, to show Lucy resolving her own internal struggle in one episode, rather than to make Kate's the focus of the internal struggle. Maybe if Kate is more integrated in the show as it develops, along the way, we'll see more of her personal struggle being the focus - and more drama attached to it.

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Post by Wayhaughtshipper18p »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 21:07
Guest wrote:
You have to remember that the main focus is on Lucy, not Kate. Therefor it's more interesting for the writers, as of now, to show Lucy resolving her own internal struggle in one episode, rather than to make Kate's the focus of the internal struggle. Maybe if Kate is more integrated in the show as it develops, along the way, we'll see more of her personal struggle being the focus - and more drama attached to it.
Excellent point. Kate is an ancillary character at this time. Not a main character like Lucy. I hope that changes, as she fascinates me more than the others. Perhaps because they keep her more hidden I am more driven to understand her. I don’t want her to be the typical love interest trope. That would be a shame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tonight!

It better ends with a dinner lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Twitter for the series is really teasing Lucy & Kate for tonight’s episode. I hope we get another kiss!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://tvline.com/2021/12/06/chicago-f ... -season-4/

Do you have any scoop on NCIS: Hawai’i‘s Lucy and Whistler? Will the rest of the team find out about their relationship this season? — Jennifer

I brought your Q to EP Christopher Silber, who teased, “We have ALL the scoop on Lucy and Whistler, and can’t wait to share the twists and turns of their very satisfying relationship. As for the team finding out… they will, indeed.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 15:38
The Twitter for the series is really teasing Lucy & Kate for tonight’s episode. I hope we get another kiss!!
link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 15:38
link?

Also, Tori is hyping it up as well:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only other real clip of them from the episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 04:13

Oh Lordy what kind of relationship where one has to googled about her gf 🤦‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 05:38
Guest wrote:

Oh Lordy what kind of relationship where one has to googled about her gf 🤦‍♀️
I just think they are keeping up with the times where everyone posts stuff on social media bout there lives and everything about ppl is on the internet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Super cute, as always! But in 9 episodes, I bet the Kacy scenes won't even reach 15 minutes. Would be happy to be proven wrong though. Just hoping a supercut will be available for us soon until the next episode airs.

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Guest wrote:

I laughed so hard when Kate said "here?". Obviously they have a physical connection that is probably the primary emphasis of their current rs.

For an intelligence officer Kate is surprisingly a literal thinker. I was a bit disappointed that we learned about Kate's hero brother, but not really about her. Anyone know how long the next hiatus will last? All this stop and go is a real momentum killer. Do the TV schedulers not understand this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh come on they are cute as hell. They are starting to know each other. So Kate has a brother who died in Irak. Now I do wonder if this has something to do with the phone call and her family. Obviously Kate also know Lucy is rich as hell lol. Now they can start to be more intimate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wayhaughtshipper18p wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 07:43
Guest wrote:

I laughed so hard when Kate said "here?". Obviously they have a physical connection that is probably the primary emphasis of their current rs.

For an intelligence officer Kate is surprisingly a literal thinker. I was a bit disappointed that we learned about Kate's hero brother, but not really about her. Anyone know how long the next hiatus will last? All this stop and go is a real momentum killer. Do the TV schedulers not understand this?
Next ep the first Monday of 2022.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 08:16
Oh come on they are cute as hell. They are starting to know each other. So Kate has a brother who died in Irak. Now I do wonder if this has something to do with the phone call and her family. Obviously Kate also know Lucy is rich as hell lol. Now they can start to be more intimate.
could u expand on the lucy is rich as hell part? i guess something had been said in the show but i've only watched kate and lucy scenes so i missed them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 09:39
Guest wrote:
could u expand on the lucy is rich as hell part? i guess something had been said in the show but i've only watched kate and lucy scenes so i missed them.
DA. There you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smm-BrJAVFU
I'm not really good with words so that video will solve your question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If they are oil rich then they are billionaires.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anything interesting in the promo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 11:04
Don’t think there has been one yet as they aren’t back for a few weeks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 12:05
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 11:04
Don’t think there has been one yet as they aren’t back for a few weeks
Makes sense. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
thank you :hug:

now the interesting question is why would they give her that background :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 12:15
I'm pretty sure the whole team will know by the end of the next episode, with them working together. You have to be blind to not see how they look at each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theyre just so cute despite only having few screentime

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 16:15
Guest wrote:
I'm pretty sure the whole team will know by the end of the next episode, with them working together. You have to be blind to not see how they look at each other
It’s so weird because Jane and Jesse’s look make it seem like they kinda know but at the same time Jesse talked about a guy named Floyd when she started with the intimacy thing and I’m like what haha, it’s like writers dumb them down for the reveal lol. I get it, full exciting reveals are the best.

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s so weird because Jane and Jesse’s look make it seem like they kinda know but at the same time Jesse talked about a guy named Floyd when she started with the intimacy thing and I’m like what haha, it’s like writers dumb them down for the reveal lol. I get it, full exciting reveals are the best.
I think Jane already knows. Jesse and Kai, I think not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think their screen time is OK. I mean I would like it to be longer but this show isnt some drama so they can have 15 minutes of every episode about their rs,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 23:12
I think their screen time is OK. I mean I would like it to be longer but this show isnt some drama so they can have 15 minutes of every episode about their rs,
Yeah, it's pretty par for the course for a procedural, especially one in its first season. There'll most likely be more character-centric episodes later on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty par for the course for a procedural, especially one in its first season. There'll most likely be more character-centric episodes later on.
Yeah, I feel like they've done pretty well with it, considering it's CBS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 23:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Considering they aren’t top billing for the show (Vanessa, Noah and Alex have that before credits go to alphabetical for Yasmine, Jason, Tori and Kian). They have done fairly well with the couple screen time they have had. Especially as the writers/producers were probably trying to gauge audience reactions to them as to what to do with them (Tori could’ve easily become a one season star if reactions hadn’t gone well). Obviously Tennant will take priority with character backstory but to have the option of two leads having that sort of relationship (Kenzi and Deeks have always done well with it in NCIS LA) is a good thing and something they can expand on when they are outside of the pilot season. (Presuming they get more)

Wayhaughtshipper18p
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 23:57
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 23:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Considering they aren’t top billing for the show (Vanessa, Noah and Alex have that before credits go to alphabetical for Yasmine, Jason, Tori and Kian). They have done fairly well with the couple screen time they have had. Especially as the writers/producers were probably trying to gauge audience reactions to them as to what to do with them (Tori could’ve easily become a one season star if reactions hadn’t gone well). Obviously Tennant will take priority with character backstory but to have the option of two leads having that sort of relationship (Kenzi and Deeks have always done well with it in NCIS LA) is a good thing and something they can expand on when they are outside of the pilot season. (Presuming they get more)
As much as I dislike Nielsen ratings and think they're antiquated, that will probably be the determining factor whether it gets a 2nd season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wayhaughtshipper18p wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Jane already knows. Jesse and Kai, I think not.
I think Tennant know I think Jesse suspects something might be going on ernie Def knows there a thing and Kai he will be the one who does not know and will be shocked by it and it's going to be fun watching them find out kate and lucy are together