... go on :spy:

Reactions:

Re: NCIS Hawaii

Post by Guest »

Get out your step ladder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched the first episode they were cute. I didn’t get the « you still don’t get it » in their first scene. Was it a remark on the case or definitely something related to « their past »?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:03
I watched the first episode they were cute. I didn’t get the « you still don’t get it » in their first scene. Was it a remark on the case or definitely something related to « their past »?
She was talking about the report Lucy wanted to see. Lucy was trying to butter her up to see it and Kate was like, nice try, you still don't get to see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:06
Guest wrote:
She was talking about the report Lucy wanted to see. Lucy was trying to butter her up to see it and Kate was like, nice try, you still don't get to see it.
lol thanks. I though for one second this was a double entendre but I was off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But there actually are other scenes hinting to their past history I think. When lucy and the guy go into the woods to look for the car, the guy says lucy chose the team over the mean girl and how that impressed their boss then later kate says we can't do this again. Even before lucy pulled the reading trick, kate was chilly with her so I think something went down before where lucy chose to be with the team over kate even tho they had a rl or something.

Cause even the abrupt jump to making out after she apologized looked like they had done this before and had a history together which would be revealed over the weeks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 10:01
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But there actually are other scenes hinting to their past history I think. When lucy and the guy go into the woods to look for the car, the guy says lucy chose the team over the mean girl and how that impressed their boss then later kate says we can't do this again. Even before lucy pulled the reading trick, kate was chilly with her so I think something went down before where lucy chose to be with the team over kate even tho they had a rl or something.

Cause even the abrupt jump to making out after she apologized looked like they had done this before and had a history together which would be revealed over the weeks
I didn’t read it like that. I think the team over mean girl comment was regarding the case, not their history. I don’t think he is aware of anything. Not sure the rest of the team know either. I got the feeling they were sleeping together but on the low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The height difference and the straight actress kissing aren't cute at all. There is height difference and then there is that, idk how they'll film anything without using a ladder. Castings were already awful before i can't imagine it now, when they are casting people through zoom calls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 11:09
The height difference and the straight actress kissing aren't cute at all. There is height difference and then there is that, idk how they'll film anything without using a ladder. Castings were already awful before i can't imagine it now, when they are casting people through zoom calls.
Kindly fuck off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like it so far.
But I don't trust NCIS shows...i am afraid that they will forget about them and this story was only for the premiere. I hope I will be wrong because I really like Yasmin.
But let's see the second episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

damn how tall is that lady tho

I'll give this a watch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 22:12

I'll give this a watch
5’8” Kate Whistler (tori Anderson)
5’3” Lucy Tara (Yasmine al-bustami)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 22:09
I like it so far.
But I don't trust NCIS shows...i am afraid that they will forget about them and this story was only for the premiere. I hope I will be wrong because I really like Yasmin.
Tammy's love life on New Orleans was non existant most of the time, but then relationships generally aren't front and centre on the NCIS shows. Tony and Zivi was mostly flirting, and even though they had a kid together, most of it was offscreen and after Zivi had left. McGee is married, but again, only a few episodes here and there focused on his marriage.

The exception is Deeks and Kenzie on Los Angeles, who have quite a focus on their relationship, but that's because they're both main cast, whereas other characters have been paired with recurring/guest characters for their relationships, and so are brief or more in the background. Since Lucy and Kate are main cast, they could end up with much more focus on their relationship, especially if it's impacting on their work lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so the blonde isnt that tall but the other one is short?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:39
5'3 isn't that short :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 22:12

I'll give this a watch
5’8” Kate Whistler (tori Anderson)
5’3” Lucy Tara (Yasmine al-bustami)
What's the real life age difference between the actresses?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 22:09
I like it so far.
Tammy's love life on New Orleans was non existant most of the time, but then relationships generally aren't front and centre on the NCIS shows. Tony and Zivi was mostly flirting, and even though they had a kid together, most of it was offscreen and after Zivi had left. McGee is married, but again, only a few episodes here and there focused on his marriage.

The exception is Deeks and Kenzie on Los Angeles, who have quite a focus on their relationship, but that's because they're both main cast, whereas other characters have been paired with recurring/guest characters for their relationships, and so are brief or more in the background. Since Lucy and Kate are main cast, they could end up with much more focus on their relationship, especially if it's impacting on their work lives.
x2
I never got this argument against NCIS New Orleans because because thats literally how it mostly always is with romance het or otherwise in these shows, or in most procedurals.
Personally i was totally wishing for something f/f relevant to happen on Prodigal Son but i take NCIS :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:59
Guest wrote:
:lol: aww

But also she's right :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it's also just exacerbated by the short one seeming so petite in every way and the tall one all statuesque and either in heels or flowing clothes. 5 inches isn't even a head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 01:23
I think it's also just exacerbated by the short one seeming so petite in every way and the tall one all statuesque and either in heels or flowing clothes. 5 inches isn't even a head.
Exactly, it's amazing how having different builds can add to the effect. Like, I assumed the TV thread was kind of over-egging it but when I actually watched their scenes it is legit startling lol. But I have nothing against a good tall and smol couple, depending on what the writing's like going forward they could be worth following.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are people assuming that those were their true height? Unless they said so themselves, cause no way in hell the difference is just that. The blonde literally towers on the other like a giant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Giantess/Pixie 1x02 preview clip

Definitely going to be an ongoing will they/won't they[/strikethrough].

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The blonde gave me Jeri Ryan's character on Body of Proof vibe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Exactly, it's amazing how having different builds can add to the effect. Like, I assumed the TV thread was kind of over-egging it but when I actually watched their scenes it is legit startling lol. But I have nothing against a good tall and smol couple, depending on what the writing's like going forward they could be worth following.
da the height difference reminds me of root and shaw from person of interest, another cbs show. for some reason the NCIS ladies looks way more startling tho lol

Dakine
Reactions:

Post by Dakine »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 03:34

Interested to see where this is going

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are ways to hide a height difference so I assume this is done on purpose.

Anyway, on the second episode preview, the blonde seems totally into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
5'8 isn't that tall :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 08:12
There are ways to hide a height difference so I assume this is done on purpose.

Anyway, on the second episode preview, the blonde seems totally into it.
She seemed into the first time too. :hudoin: But this seems such a classic set up for them to ultimately break their little promise, I can't wait for how it happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da the height difference reminds me of root and shaw from person of interest, another cbs show. for some reason the NCIS ladies looks way more startling tho lol
The blonde woman looks like a giant..... :rofl: Root was skinny and tall but not super tall.

I don't know if it how they are filming it but the height difference on this show make me :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm 5'5 my gf 5'9. Never had to climb a ladder to kiss her (she always leans down🥰). Now that I've been watching these two characters and everyone's opinion, I can't help but think is this what we look like from a third perspective? I just don't know how to react :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love height difference! I find it sexy :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 12:30
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The blonde woman looks like a giant..... :rofl: Root was skinny and tall but not super tall.

I don't know if it how they are filming it but the height difference on this show make me :rofl:
The heels dont help but it comes with the job i guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does the brunette says after the blonde's line "we just need to forget it ever happened"?

Angelus
Reactions:

Post by Angelus »

Special Agent Laura Macy was the first female Special Agent in charge NCIS LA OSP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We always see this height difference between m/f and it’s never an issue. But I guess we’re so used to seeing it in media and every day life. I remember seeing the movie Bloomington and the height diff didn’t bother me. It’s how one of them looks like a little girl and it made me feel uncomfortable.

I am enjoying how this storyline’s building up and it’s a procedural show so I can just leave it in the background and not miss anything lmao. Doesn’t hurt that they’re both beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 11:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
5'8 isn't that tall :unsure:
It's not extremely tall, but it's considerably taller than the average woman. 5'3 is only slightly shorter than average. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 14:18
We always see this height difference between m/f and it’s never an issue. But I guess we’re so used to seeing it in media and every day life. I remember seeing the movie Bloomington and the height diff didn’t bother me. It’s how one of them looks like a little girl and it made me feel uncomfortable.

I am enjoying how this storyline’s building up and it’s a procedural show so I can just leave it in the background and not miss anything lmao. Doesn’t hurt that they’re both beautiful.
I honestly believe they are over-exaggerating the height difference a little bit because they make the blonde girl wears a jacket that accentuates her shoulder span and they used a very small accentuating low angle view in the hotel hall when the brunette apologizes to the blonde. It bothers me a little bit because this is the kind of thing you want to avoid when filming two actors with different heights but I guess they went for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 15:01
Guest wrote:

I honestly believe they are over-exaggerating the height difference a little bit because they make the blonde girl wears a jacket that accentuates her shoulder span and they used a very small accentuating low angle view in the hotel hall when the brunette apologizes to the blonde. It bothers me a little bit because this is the kind of thing you want to avoid when filming two actors with different heights but I guess they went for it.
OP I agree with the intentional height exaggeration. Doesn’t make sense why they chose that route but oh well. Honestly at this point I just want to enjoy a show where the f/f characters are both mains so even if they don’t have any scenes together they actually get enough screen time. And it doesn’t feel like queerbaiting since they’ve pretty much established that there’s history between these two. It would be so nice to watch multiple seasons of a show and just enjoy a ship like how the straights feel if that makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP I agree with the intentional height exaggeration. Doesn’t make sense why they chose that route but oh well. Honestly at this point I just want to enjoy a show where the f/f characters are both mains so even if they don’t have any scenes together they actually get enough screen time. And it doesn’t feel like queerbaiting since they’ve pretty much established that there’s history between these two. It would be so nice to watch multiple seasons of a show and just enjoy a ship like how the straights feel if that makes sense.
multiple seasons of a *mainstream* show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same. I'm just going to enjoy the back and forth, they have good chemistry, the flirty banter is nice and the blonde girl is distraught everytime she sees the brunette, I think it might be fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

please what does brunette say after We just need to forget it ever happened around 27 seconds?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 21:31
Guest wrote:

I think she said “bygones”
please what does brunette say after We just need to forget it ever happened around 27 seconds?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol brunette agreed the first time that shouldnt happen again and blonde was going on about not happening anymore. Like she wanted short one to say something opposite. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 21:31
Guest wrote:

She says bygones. It comes from the phrase "let bygones be bygones", meaning to forget about things that have happened in the past. She's basically saying it's already forgotten. ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 23:17
Lol brunette agreed the first time that shouldnt happen again and blonde was going on about not happening anymore. Like she wanted short one to say something opposite. :lol:
So they slept one time together, if I get it, and it was because the blonde "threw herself" at the brunette, well given the context, makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 09:29
Guest wrote:
So they slept one time together, if I get it, and it was because the blonde "threw herself" at the brunette, well given the context, makes sense.
no I think they didnt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 11:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no I think they didnt.
You don’t think they have sleep together? Interesting. Then what do they need to forget or stop doing again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They def slept together before that night. Also, from that kissing view, it looked like the brunette threw herself at the blonde, not the other way around. Image

Also, when the blonde stopped things going further and said "a horrible mistake" the brunette was offended "HORRIBLE?? =_= ...

And now in this preview, she acts like she is the saint..... nope, girl. You wanted it just as much, stop playing though. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 12:30
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 11:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no I think they didnt.
You don’t think they have sleep together? Interesting. Then what do they need to forget or stop doing again?
I mean I dont think they did it in the scene we saw.