I Know What You Did Last Summer – New Series on Amazon Prime Video

Reactions:

Re: I Know What You Did Last Summer – New Series on Amazon Prime Video

Post by Guest »

Ugh, Alison dad is #1 on my blacklist today.
"Margot didn't love you. She love your sister"
Will you just shut up, man? I get it Alison is not your fave child, Jesus. That man ruined every woman in his life. Lennon took these genetics from him :handbags:
I'm glad Alison saw some truth at the end

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So many questions…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shaking, crying and throwing up ... I love the so much
My angst, messsy ship :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 01:29
Will you just shut up, man? I get it Alison is not your fave child, Jesus. That man ruined every woman in his life. Lennon took these genetics from him :handbags:
Well, I know I know, Yay and everything for Ally and Margo, BUT in the end of the day, Dad got a point there.
Like it or not but He is Right. Margo loved, and Still love Lennon, because to her She is not dead. And if Ally does get intimate with her, and if Margo actually find out it is not Lennon but Allison.
What do you think would happen? " Oh you so much better than Lennox anyway, let's run of the sunset ? " Somehow I doubt that, and I would not buy it either. Because to her She is still Lennon.
The only way they can have a slight chance, if Alison, remain Lennon and her secret will never be revealed, She can develop real feelings toward Margo, and live her life as better version of herself and Lennon. :dramaqueen:

Speaking of, She seems a little bit in bad shape up when she went home, I mean Margo. :hmmm:
Anyway Ep 5 was good. Seem like Dad had some secret, and Lennon knew about it. God, I hate waiting, I would really loved to watch the remaining episode now. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:31
Guest wrote:
Well, I know I know, Yay and everything for Ally and Margo, BUT in the end of the day, Dad got a point there.
Like it or not but He is Right. Margo loved, and Still love Lennon, because to her She is not dead. And if Ally does get intimate with her, and if Margo actually find out it is not Lennon but Allison.
What do you think would happen? " Oh you so much better than Lennox anyway, let's run of the sunset ? " Somehow I doubt that, and I would not buy it either. Because to her She is still Lennon.
The only way they can have a slight chance, if Alison, remain Lennon and her secret will never be revealed, She can develop real feelings toward Margo, and live her life as better version of herself and Lennon. :dramaqueen:

Speaking of, She seems a little bit in bad shape up when she went home, I mean Margo. :hmmm:
Anyway Ep 5 was good. Seem like Dad had some secret, and Lennon knew about it. God, I hate waiting, I would really loved to watch the remaining episode now. :dramaqueen:
This episode was so good
And I know. I just block the fact Margot will find out the truth out of my mind right now.
Alison legit fall in love with Margot. It's just so sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Margot is so patient with Lennon/Allison :dramaqueen: Either she's obsessed with her or she just really loves her because damn that girl is not treating you kindly at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:43
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:31
Guest wrote:

This episode was so good
And I know. I just block the fact Margot will find out the truth out of my mind right now.
Alison legit fall in love with Margot. It's just so sad.
SA.
Well, this is one version of it. as I said.
The other one is a much more fucked up shit, may be more in line with the Show, I just don't know how some of you will feel about it :rofl: .
In this Scenario Margo is the Killer. . And Just think about it, it is subtle but it is there. Margo legit Obsessed with Lennon. You might assume is Dylon, because he seems weird, and he kinda has an Alison obsession. But Margo has Lennon Obsession. May be so deep, that she is like : I'm gonna turn Ally into the Lennon I wanted her to be. The emotionally vulnerable, depended on me girl. and may be thats why Margo does the stuffs, this would be her motive.

I mean just think about it, the classic Scream movie Plot was fucking simple, and it is still ended up as a cultic movie. : " You mother Fucked my Father, and My mother left me because of that, So Im gonna Fuck you and kill your whole family and then you " - This was the plot of Scream :rofl:

so I could See Margo being this Psychopathic :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, well, well. It's Alison heart we have to worry about :rofl:
Writers, you'll pay for your sin if something happens to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I told y’all I thought it’s possibly Margot haha hey ima enjoy what we’re getting until shit really hits the fan. God I feel like it’s gonna be messy- and not just the blood aspect. Sucks we have to wait!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are these Margot the killer allegation all of the sudden?
My sis is innocent until proven otherwise.
It's not my sister, leave her alone. It's not Margot, she told me so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah, it's not Margot, it does not make any sense. They are not depicting her relationship with Lenon as obssesive, I mean, if someone treated me like Lenon/Allie treat Margot (ghosting, verbal abuse, etc), I would have gone crazy a long time ago lol. Instead, they show Margot as hurt by the situation, but it's Alison the one seeking her all the time going to her house and stuff. Also, she will end up in the hospital. My take is that none of the main three (Dylan, Allie and Margot) are the killers. I'm sus of Margot's mom on the other hand =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Johnny and Margot's talk at the tub gives away that Margot is the killer. Rewatch it.

ehhh236655
Reactions:

Post by ehhh236655 »

Yeah sorry I' convinced Margot is the killer too, but she is working with someone.

I hope I'm wrong, though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh, please you know nothing You guys just like shock value , that's about it :fool: .
If Margot was the killer, Dylan would die first not Johnny . He slept with Lennon on her bed. I'd kill him first too.
We'll see. Everyone in this town is shady, nothing is written in the stone yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ehhh236655 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 04:46
Yeah sorry I' convinced Margot is the killer too, but she is working with someone.

I hope I'm wrong, though
Margot will be attacked right, ? May be it will be Kyle, that guy we have not seen yet, but know he is Her driver or bodyguard. Margot faking her attack with the help of Kyle?! :hmmm:

on the other hand may be the other anon will be right and the main 3 is innocent, for a possible season 2.
They setting up a little too much for 8 episode. The Cult has potential, and there is that Guy that texted Lennon to stay away from his family , I feel like there is still enough mystery.

someone said, this is what pretty little liars should have been. So even if the killer will be dealt with, might there will be room for potential second season. I would not mind to see madison iseman for more than 8 episode. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:26
Oh, please you know nothing You guys just like shock value , that's about it :fool: .
If Margot was the killer, Dylan would die first not Johnny . He slept with Lennon on her bed. I'd kill him first too.
To be fair, it's writers who do. People are just going for worst case assumptions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lennon fucked lots of people :lol: .
That would be not a reason for Margot to kill him first. She is well aware that it did not mean "feeling" for Lennon. so, no jealousy is there. Johnny on the other hand bailed out from her
They were supposed to be go to the same school, but we know Johnny did not go with her. And in the present, He was all about his new boyfriend, " Eric is my Dream " . so Margot end up being the second. and its funny she Scream at "Lennon" that "He was my best friend ". , but in this episode to Riley, she say " Lennon is my BFF" -
I mean do you have more than just one Best Friend or what ?

Anyway, no harm about preparing for any kind of scenario, at least you will be positively surprised if she is not the killer. :lol: .What I'm try to say it " do not get emotionally invested, and set up yourself, because then you will be blaming the show, even if the clues will be in front of you. :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Lennon fucked lots of people :lol: .
That would be not a reason for Margot to kill him first. She is well aware that it did not mean "feeling" for Lennon. so, no jealousy is there. Johnny on the other hand bailed out from her
They were supposed to be go to the same school, but we know Johnny did not go with her. And in the present, He was all about his new boyfriend, " Eric is my Dream " . so Margot end up being the second. and its funny she Scream at "Lennon" that "He was my best friend ". , but in this episode to Riley, she say " Lennon is my BFF" -
I mean do you have more than just one Best Friend or what ?

Anyway, no harm about preparing for any kind of scenario, at least you will be positively surprised if she is not the killer. :lol: .What I'm try to say it " do not get emotionally invested, and set up yourself, because then you will be blaming the show, even if the clues will be in front of you. :angel:
I'm open for everything but people here bend over backwards to prove Margot is the killer.
The reason to kill Johnny is so weak. I don't buy that. You fixated on her and found every reason to convince yourself.
But anyway, if she was, then good for her. Go kill everyone and live 4ever after with "Lennon"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can see margot being the killer, but also: if she killed riley, there would be at least a fight between the girls and margot would have been in more bad shape than she was towards the end of the episode OR if she did killed riley without a proper fight, at least would be blood in her WHITE shirt, right? Because it was a hell of a machete and the damage for sure was big...

But besides this conversation, I think (or I want to think) it's probably someone we don't know or saw just a little in this five episodes...If the writers are smart, they would make us think it's margot or dylan for the whole season and in the finale they would explain everything conecting to the killer identity...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ugh, I hate amazon prime! Only lets me watch in German dub :argh: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought it was a gun in Dylan's mouth at the start of the episode. Wish it was :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

am I the only one who feel we kind of missing something from this episode. ?
am a bit confused. Margot went one direction, and her jeans was not ripped, we did not see how she get her jean ripped. And Lennon had a bandage on her hand when she went to Margot, but we did not see her how she get hurt. we did not see how all they escape. We see someone picking up that Blade. and boom. We are in a different scene. and then we see the end. May be in episode 6 we actually see what happened? I hope so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:43
am a bit confused. Margot went one direction, and her jeans was not ripped, we did not see how she get her jean ripped. And Lennon had a bandage on her hand when she went to Margot, but we did not see her how she get hurt. we did not see how all they escape. We see someone picking up that Blade. and boom. We are in a different scene. and then we see the end. May be in episode 6 we actually see what happened? I hope so.
Girl, watch episode at 8:40 again, she wore a ripped jean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:49
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:43
Girl, watch episode at 8:40 again, she wore a ripped jean
:lol: . My bad, She does. Still, Lennon's hand has bandage, and the rest is still stand, I feel like we missed out a scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at Margot saying she wasn't friends with Alison as the only reason she didn't follow her onlyfans :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:01
Lol at Margot saying she wasn't friends with Alison as the only reason she didn't follow her onlyfans :lol:

Did you notice Alison face? Like she stabbed her right in front of her
With the feeling Alison has for her. I know I shouldn't laugh but it's just :rofl:
Poor Alison, image someone you like talking like that about you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol, indeed. But the funny thing is She has a sex tape up on that with Lennon. So if the cops saw it......
But it was cold, when she said that to Alison to, " if they know anything , they know I would never follow Alison " :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:11
Guest wrote:
Lol, indeed. But the funny thing is She has a sex tape up on that with Lennon. So if the cops saw it......
But it was cold, when she said that to Alison to, " if they know anything , they know I would never follow Alison " :dramaqueen:
:rofl: :rofl: this show is making me laugh too much. Also, the crazy woman saying "I was driving". Like the cop banter too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whenever I start to think someone is the killer, they make the person look super shady the next episode so idk anymore :lol:

Also, I think now Alison has never really had any connections, friendship and romantic so she is getting swept up with Margot and is confused how she feels. I think it's more real after this episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: this show is making me laugh too much. Also, the crazy woman saying "I was driving". Like the cop banter too.
"Damn, You Are quiet for a big woman" :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:26
Whenever I start to think someone is the killer, they make the person look super shady the next episode so idk anymore :lol:

Also, I think now Alison has never really had any connections, friendship and romantic so she is getting swept up with Margot and is confused how she feels. I think it's more real after this episode.
I know right?! She's baby gay who doesn't know how to act on her feeling.
Sometimes, she acts like Lennon but the other time she's just herself like the sleepover :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel:
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:

Sometimes, she acts like Lennon but the other time she's just herself like the sleepover :rageblush:
She got offended by Margot words and her dad it's like they were telling her she's not worth of Margot lol that's sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:41
:sadangel:
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:

She got offended by Margot words and her dad it's like they were telling her she's not worth of Margot lol that's sad
When she lied next to Margot and she looked at her. You can see a teardrop in her eye.
I just felt so sad for her :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm guessing the argument in the car was related to her dad possibly cheating on their mother and maybe drove her to suicide?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What about Dylan's mum? She has access to goats and is into weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
I haven't watched ep5 yet but LOL. I mean, what she said about the sex tape? :rofl: like, Alison filmed them fucking or what? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If anyone looks at the OnlyFans they’re going to see both Dylan and Margot fucking “Alison” after they both swore up and down that they were not friends with her. How are they going to explain that?

Margot is not my guess for killer. She was with her mother. I think she used the excuse she hit an animal to describe why she was so shaken up. Margot and Dylan are too obvious at this point. Dad is hella sus but obvious.

Non-obvious would be Allison with a split personality for 1000 Alex. But even that is a dark horse at this point.

Was that Riley at the end or the weird lady? RIP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ever since I watched ep.5, I couldn't get this scene out of my head :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know Margot gets attacked in the next episode and her mom is going to save her ass, that's why it was mentioned in this episode that she already shot 2 people to defend her baby. I hope her mum survives because she is hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:20
You know Margot gets attacked in the next episode and her mom is going to save her ass, that's why it was mentioned in this episode that she already shot 2 people to defend her baby. I hope her mum survives because she is hot.
SA I forgot, the attack is going to be after she has sex with Allison, slasher film 101.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dylan will suspect Margot at some point right? That makes her inocent imo this kind of show work that way :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:35
Dylan will suspect Margot at some point right? That makes her inocent imo this kind of show work that way :lol:
No my bad, Ive watche the trailer and it was the scene from episode 5. Still, I don't believe for a second Margot can pull this off, killing two grown men (? A police officer(? On her own (Kyle theory just does not make any sense)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 10:57
anyone know name of song from this scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love how Alison is so done with rat Dylan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 12:18
Guest wrote:
anyone know name of song from this scene?
Here, anon. I really like this song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:38
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:35
No my bad, Ive watche the trailer and it was the scene from episode 5. Still, I don't believe for a second Margot can pull this off, killing two grown men (? A police officer(? On her own (Kyle theory just does not make any sense)
Yeah Margot doesn't weight more than 45Kg wet. There is not way she can pull this off not even with a second person, she looks like the type that would get in the way instead of helping to commit a murder. Plus what? Are they going to kill all the main characters or make them the baddies in the first season? Margot is the second lead, she has a proper storyline besides Alison, so that makes her sus and it's going to be even more once she survives the attack. But it would be too obvious.

Also, I think that Alison is going to fuck Margot and then Dylan, it will create a parallel with her sister and how the goody two shoes sister is also messy. At this point both Dylan and Margot find out that she is Alison, and call her out about not needing too much acting to become like Lennon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone in this town has murdered at least three people in their lifetimes I swear.
Why everyone and their mother are so shady? :nails: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Alison looks so cute smiling at her cell. She is really falling for Margot :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is no way the killer is Margot. She doesn't even want to knock on dirty doors :angel: