I Know What You Did Last Summer – New Series on Amazon Prime Video

Reactions:

Re: I Know What You Did Last Summer – New Series on Amazon Prime Video

Post by Guest »

I think whatever Alison had for Dylan died along with Lennon. When she came back to town and saw him for what he really is . That puts the final nail in the coffin.
On the other side, she's getting to know Margot more, they obviously didn't talk to each other when Lennon was alive. Alison sometimes annoyed by Margot relentless love but ultimately she's touched by it. Unlike Lennon who tolerated Margot love, Alison desperately wants it. This is the kind love that she wished someone loved her like that.
I currently do a rewatch for 5 episodes. You can see little hints here and there that Alison likes Margot. However, I agree the kiss was kinda rush but the show did slow thing down for Alison to reexamine her feeling for Margot in episode 5. By the sleepover , she realized it was real. For next couple episodes , it will turn to love I believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

also believe problem is that they have only 8 episodes and like someone said above I think Alison didn't even consider Margot as an option before she watched that site and realized Lenon and Margot were not just friends and decided to keep going with it as she's pretending to be Lenon and have to take over Lenon lifestyle but on the way she began like too much and envy what Lenon had with Margot, something she always wanted with Dylan plus a lot of shit going with people around her she can't really trust like her dad so she's turning for comfort in only direction she can feel love, support and safety and that's Margot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:
I hope she survives the car chase

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

plus Margot staying faithful and forgiving no matter what even if Lenon hurts her in opposite of rat Dylan who betrayed Alison at the first opportunity he got with her own sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 07:45
plus Margot staying faithful and forgiving no matter what even if Lenon hurts her in opposite of rat Dylan who betrayed Alison at the first opportunity he got with her own sister
This x10000000
I don't know why people still hold on to thought Alison still likes Dylan after so much shits happened.
The betrayal burned the bridges and drained the rivers :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In episode 1 when Riley looks back and look at the shoes of Lennon, do you think she realised that's Lennon shoes and not Alisons? At first I thought she looked back at her feet to see if they were moving so I completely missed the fact that Riley might have realised it was Lennon because the girls were wearing different shoes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:08
Guest wrote:
This x10000000
I don't know why people still hold on to thought Alison still likes Dylan after so much shits happened.
Da
Plus, he knew that he was having sex with Lennon (he said it himself). It's clear that he just wanted to fuck her, never loved her as he claimed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 03:26
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:20
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 01:53
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:39
those must be from upcoming episodes,they look like happy couple
I love them but it's so unrealistic Allison falling in love with Margot so fast. She watches a video of Lennon and Margot hooking up and she starts developing feelings for her? It feels too fast for me. Didn't she have a huge crush on Dylan also? tho I'm glad she totally forgot about him lol
DA
That's the problem with having only 8 episodes. They have to rush almost everything, but then again we really don't know what will happen between them
DA
what???! I thought there were ten episodes :bigcry:
There are only 8 eps listed. They should have made at least 10 :sadangel:
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10937180/episodes/?season=1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 09:45
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:08
Guest wrote:
This x10000000
Da
Plus, he knew that he was having sex with Lennon (he said it himself). It's clear that he just wanted to fuck her, never loved her as he claimed
Dylan is an pick me boy who disingenuous act a certain way and emotional manipulation in order to gain approval from woman(sadly Riley still in this pit), never loved Alison in the first place. But Everyone do him wrong.
AlisonxDylan: Hell isn't a pit of fire. It's the space between two people who don't match, never matched, and never could've matched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 10:35
This is so funny. I want this to happen :nails:

I almost regret Lenon died would be interesting to see her reaction for whole Alison Margot thing especially after her betrayal of both with Dylan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 11:21
Guest wrote:

I almost regret Lenon died would be interesting to see her reaction for whole Alison Margot thing especially after her betrayal of both with Dylan
I'd pay everything to see Lennon reaction. It's all about love & family :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

taking into account Margot doesn't even recognize them both Lenon could easily manipulate her for sex :rofl:

tnonthemic
Reactions:

Post by tnonthemic »

i don't get it why margot keep saying she and lennon are bffs although they fuck each other :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tnonthemic wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:59
i don't get it why margot keep saying she and lennon are bffs although they fuck each other :fool:
Yes, they fucked each other but on paper they were just bff cause Lennon never acknowledged their relationship. She went out of her way to say Margot meant nothing to her. Their relationship was so repressed
Tbh, margot is saint. If I was her, Lennon would be dead to me long ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:10
tnonthemic wrote:
Yes, they fucked each other but on paper they were just bff cause Lennon never acknowledged their relationship. She went out of her way to say Margot meant nothing to her. Their relationship was so repressed
are we sure they had sex regularly instead of 1 time thing where Margot caught feelings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
tnonthemic wrote:
are we sure they had sex regularly instead of 1 time thing where Margot caught feelings
I think Margot had feelings for Lennon way before they had sex cause she seemed so much into it.
For regularity, from what we saw, they were so comfortable with each other and knew what they wanted. It doesn't seem like first and only time for me :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tnonthemic wrote:
DA
I dont think it was a one time thing, even Johnny suggest to Margot that she should try to get close to Lennon again when they were talking about hook ups and relationships in Margot's bathroom. They seemed like fuckbuddies where one of them caught stronger feelings. But also, it looked like Lennon cared about Margot (in her twisted way).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tnonthemic wrote:
DA
I dont think it was a one time thing, even Johnny suggest to Margot that she should try to get close to Lennon again when they were talking about hook ups and relationships in Margot's bathroom. They seemed like fuckbuddies where one of them caught stronger feelings. But also, it looked like Lennon cared about Margot (in her twisted way).
i agree. i think lennon do have a feeling for margot and care about her but her way to express it is just so fucked up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lenon ego would not survive this, she obviously despised but also deep down competed already with Alison

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tnonthemic wrote:
I think Margot had feelings for Lennon way before they had sex cause she seemed so much into it.
For regularity, from what we saw, they were so comfortable with each other and knew what they wanted. It doesn't seem like first and only time for me :nervous:
You're right. From what we saw from the onlyfans, Margot knew that Lennon like rough s3x so she initiate the choke thing, so i don't think they only were a one time thing. Also, Lennon must have done something that make Margot madly in love with her like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's be honest Lenon was attention whore creating mess just for people to notice her she even made of her sister punch bag and weirdo in her friends and family eyes even tought I would say Alison is most normal from them all just to make of hersellf better twin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is no way Margot doesn’t know that this is not Lennon. Girl was way too obsessed. There is something up there..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tnonthemic wrote:
You're right. From what we saw from the onlyfans, Margot knew that Lennon like rough s3x so she initiate the choke thing, so i don't think they only were a one time thing. Also, Lennon must have done something that make Margot madly in love with her like that
'Till this day, I don't know what was about Lennon that made Margot loved her this much.
Or this is just how Margot loves a person. Alison is not Lennon no matter how hard she tried. But Margot love transcends it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:34
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

'Till this day, I don't know what was about Lennon that made Margot loved her this much.
Or this is just how Margot loves a person. Alison is not Lennon no matter how hard she tried. But Margot love transcends it all.
her love for Margot seems little bit obsessive to the point where she had to believe there is something more within Lenon that it's all about showing up and act and she can change.Some people prefer stay blind no matter what even when partner abuses them emotionally or physically

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:29
There is no way Margot doesn’t know that this is not Lennon. Girl was way too obsessed. There is something up there..
x2 she is kinda sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:
x2 she is kinda sus
srsly i dont want margot to be the killer because... she and allison/lennon should be endgame :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:02
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:
x2 she is kinda sus
srsly i dont want margot to be the killer because... she and allison/lennon should be endgame :spy:
I don’t think she is but maybe she is working with the killer or something like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the mastermind behind the murders is Alison herself and she is manipulating someone else (Dylan?) to do the slaughtering. I think she is punishing her sister's "fake" friends for the way they treated Lennon after she was dead and went along with the idea to cover the whole thing up. What Alison did not expect though was her falling for Margot, so my prediction is that in the end she will throw under the bus Dylan, or whoever is helping her, in order to save Margot and come out clean of the whole story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't Margot said to Riley that there's something different o weird (cant remember exactly) with Lennon? It was in the scene were Riley is laying in Margot's bed testing someone or looking something in her cell and didn't answer to that comment. I think she is the only that has made a comment about it and probably she is the first that's gonna figure out that Lennon is in fact Alison

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:49
I think the mastermind behind the murders is Alison herself and she is manipulating someone else (Dylan?) to do the slaughtering. I think she is punishing her sister's "fake" friends for the way they treated Lennon after she was dead and went along with the idea to cover the whole thing up. What Alison did not expect though was her falling for Margot, so my prediction is that in the end she will throw under the bus Dylan, or whoever is helping her, in order to save Margot and come out clean of the whole story.
Now, this is the shock value I can stand behind and cheer :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:57
Didn't Margot said to Riley that there's something different o weird (cant remember exactly) with Lennon? It was in the scene were Riley is laying in Margot's bed testing someone or looking something in her cell and didn't answer to that comment. I think she is the only that has made a comment about it and probably she is the first that's gonna figure out that Lennon is in fact Alison
SA
I meant ***texting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel:
Look at how hurt she was. Unconditional love is a messy, head-on collision from hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to know who the killer is so bad! Releasing it weekly sucks but is very effective!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:02
Look at how hurt she was. Unconditional love is a messy, head-on collision from hell.
DA
Cant get over the fact that the father is such an asshole. I remember that in PLL they were kind of messy but good parents at the end of the day but this guy is disgusting, he treats her daughter as a replaceable thing and horribly. i didn't expected that this show would have characters this toxic, it has been a surprise lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's so cute to see that Allison is finally bonding with someone after being her entire life alone and at the same time Margot is receiving the love Lennon didn't give her back. I like how they match together, as if they were meant to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:57
Knowing how obsessed Margo is she would even help Lenon do kills lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:35
Guest wrote:
It's so cute to see that Allison is finally bonding with someone after being her entire life alone and at the same time Margot is receiving the love Lennon didn't give her back. I like how they match together, as if they were meant to be.
They are meant for each other, anon.
Margot just needs to fight her inner demom aka the love she had for Lennon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's really convenient Margot as only one gonna survive killer attack :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:35
Guest wrote:
I think that's one of reasons she's starting fall for Margot they can relate and understand each other.They both got fucked up by Lenon and only want someone to love them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is getting deep :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how messy this ship is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:28
:lol: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:12
:dance2:
Guest wrote:
:lol: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hahaha they better be =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:
I think the mastermind behind the murders is Alison herself but why wouldand she is manipulating someone else (Dylan?) to do the slaughtering. I think she is punishing her sister's "fake" friends for the way they treated Lennon after she was dead and went along with the idea to cover the whole thing up. What Alison did not expect though was her falling for Margot, so my prediction is that in the end she will throw under the bus Dylan, or whoever is helping her, in order to save Margot and come out clean of the whole story.
x2
but why would she attack Margot :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah, I think Alison is "A". Wait, wrong show...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know what would be shocking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Allison is not the killer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: