Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 22:29
So.Damn.Hot! :rageblush:

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:24
So we think Jodie was kidding about that or it was actually true? I mean I do imagine Sandra going to clubs and dancing the night away lol
If it were true, I'd give anything to hear the anecdotes they must have, because I'm sure Jodie and some of the cast members went with her at least once.
Don't mind me if she was just kidding and I'm being delusional :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which one should I read first?

Of love and villanelle or Quid pro quo? Have any of y’all read these? Which one is better or has a better plot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:18

Of love and villanelle or Quid pro quo? Have any of y’all read these? Which one is better or has a better plot
Quid Pro Quo is for me the best villaneve au fic out there, so I'll pick that one first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sandra Oh KE gig gave her a glow up 2.0 the hair, the bangs :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry if a little off topic but does anyone else feel excited for Big Swiss but also sad that we'll supposedly see Jodie's character hooking up with some other woman that's not Eve :sadangel: ....yes I know they're two separate shows, but that's just how I feel :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 03:30
Sorry if a little off topic but does anyone else feel excited for Big Swiss but also sad that we'll supposedly see Jodie's character hooking up with some other woman that's not Eve :sadangel: ....yes I know they're two separate shows, but that's just how I feel :bigcry:

I get you. I’m excited to see her play another sapphic role. Technically it’s Greta that’s more sapphic and Jodie’s character trying to find herself more. But yes sapphic tv show.

How crazy would it be if Sandie were in this because of their chemistry and got the roles or someone made a concept of V/Eve with this. Similar aspect into a fic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 03:52
Guest wrote:

I get you. I’m excited to see her play another sapphic role. Technically it’s Greta that’s more sapphic and Jodie’s character trying to find herself more. But yes sapphic tv show.

How crazy would it be if Sandie were in this because of their chemistry and got the roles or someone made a concept of V/Eve with this. Similar aspect into a fic.
DA Omg yes! That would be amazing! If Sandie were in this, I would just :jawdrop: :faint:
And nice idea about a Villaneve au fic about this once it's out, I would be down for that too :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Oh man I didn't really think about that. But you're right, doesn't feel right to see Villanelle with another woman that is not Sandra :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No. It sounds gay and fun and it is not more than 6-8 episodes I guess . Jodie is going to be amazing obv :) maybe it helps to get over our KE trauma :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 05:01
Guest wrote:

Oh man I didn't really think about that. But you're right, doesn't feel right to see Villanelle with another woman that is not Sandra :unsure:
Have faith. Jodie’s a chameleon (or, if you will, a Comerleon! …sorry). It won’t feel like seeing Villanelle with another woman because she’ll be an entirely different character who just happens to bear a slight physical resemblance to Villanelle. It’ll be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 05:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 05:01
Guest wrote:

Have faith. Jodie’s a chameleon (or, if you will, a Comerleon! …sorry). It won’t feel like seeing Villanelle with another woman because she’ll be an entirely different character who just happens to bear a slight physical resemblance to Villanelle. It’ll be fine.
DA Creative :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:24
So cute :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:29
Guest wrote:

Quid Pro Quo is for me the best villaneve au fic out there, so I'll pick that one first.
There are much better AUs in the fandom imo, those are cute though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:08
This is one of the hottest, best written fanfics I’ve read
https://archiveofourown.org/works/25226 ... adult=true :spy:
ohh this was so good!
i dont like AU fics that much but this one has got to be my fave au! best VE fics are def the void, only by dark(this one feels like written by a professional author) and professional boundaries

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would y’all rather see a reboot of the show were it’s exactly the same all the way with different actors but they change the last season or a change if it was ever rebooted and the whole show is Ke But it’s completely different? The aspects and plot will be there but it’ll be more like a canon alternate universe in a sense where it happens differently from start to finish

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 07:16
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:08
This is one of the hottest, best written fanfics I’ve read
https://archiveofourown.org/works/25226 ... adult=true :spy:
ohh this was so good!
i dont like AU fics that much but this one has got to be my fave au! best VE fics are def the void, only by dark(this one feels like written by a professional author) and professional boundaries
oops lmao sorry wrong post — i was referring to this AU: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29117 ... s/71478285

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 07:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. I read the better ones like TMO, and Invisible strings, etc. I’ve avoided those 2 and Eve undone because the tags are very uh…interesting? Fics that have a a lot of tags detailing smut I try to avoid unless the plot sounds really really really good? I don’t mind it but I also love reading an actual story with a plot and smut is allowed. But when it’s purely smut, I’m just thinking, might as well read a one shot. If im reading a longer multiple chapter fic I kind of don’t want to see smut until later in the fic :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. I read the better ones like TMO, and Invisible strings, etc. I’ve avoided those 2 and Eve undone because the tags are very uh…interesting? Fics that have a a lot of tags detailing smut I try to avoid unless the plot sounds really really really good? I don’t mind it but I also love reading an actual story with a plot and smut is allowed. But when it’s purely smut, I’m just thinking, might as well read a one shot. If im reading a longer multiple chapter fic I kind of don’t want to see smut until later in the fic :nervous:
I don't understand why eve undone is a fandom fave god it's so cringey and badly written, I'm sorry!!! I know op is only choosing bw qpq or la villanelle but pls give the best written KE fics (: these mortifying ordeals, the void and only by dark) a try! it will change the trajectory of your life :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please RT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't remember QpQ having too much smut actually but it was mostly a fluffy piece, it was interesting and better than the other mentioned for me, but still a light read. The other day I shared an AU which actually had VE most similar to their canon counterparts and it was a political AU, very well written, another one is this one
https://archiveofourown.org/works/29117 ... s/71478285

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Sandra's hair naturally curly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:31
Guest wrote:
Sandra Oh KE gig gave her a glow up 2.0 the hair, the bangs :$
My god her hair!! Honestly it has a life of its own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:01
Is Sandra's hair naturally curly?
Yes always had beautiful hair

https://www.elle.com/beauty/hair/a26063 ... e-my-hair/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So when does s4 start?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:15
So when does s4 start?
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is hilarious. But yes it will be respected aside as it’s own piece. Just thought this was funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So when does s4 start?
My heart :dramaqueen: I feel like in a limbo, perhaps exactly bc the ending was so abrupt and weird, not emotional (apart from the rage that came after at the BYG trope and wasted potential of the ship). It's like the show is just on its post season break, and in months we'll hear s5 spoilers. I just can't believe its over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:27
This is hilarious. But yes it will be respected aside as it’s own piece. Just thought this was funny

That was a damn funny scene. “No, keep your clothes on, they’re too nice.” “It’s a biblical fantasy thing”..I laughed so hard. And I think the actress and Jodie had worked together before in White Princess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:39
Guest wrote:
So when does s4 start?
My heart :dramaqueen: I feel like in a limbo, perhaps exactly bc the ending was so abrupt and weird, not emotional (apart from the rage that came after at the BYG trope and wasted potential of the ship). It's like the show is just on its post season break, and in months we'll hear s5 spoilers. I just can't believe its over.
What do you mean it’s over anon? S4 hasn’t even started

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelles face when Gunn sniffed her hair will forever be funny to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:42

That’s hilarious :rofl:

Random but I would’ve love to see Gunn being besties with V. I think if we take away the fact that Gunn is just clearly needing human interaction(also a bit on the odd side), they would’ve gotten along well. They would’ve been that duo of friends. Maybe in another canon AU, Gunn would’ve been that type of friend for V or maybe V would’ve killed her herself. Who knows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:50
Guest wrote:

Random but I would’ve love to see Gunn being besties with V. I think if we take away the fact that Gunn is just clearly needing human interaction(also a bit on the odd side), they would’ve gotten along well. They would’ve been that duo of friends. Maybe in another canon AU, Gunn would’ve been that type of friend for V or maybe V would’ve killed her herself. Who knows
Why is V reacting like that when she once asked E to sniff her? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“Smell me Eve, what do I smell of to you?”

“I want to smell her skin”

:hudoin:

Yes we get it V, she wants Eve and only Eve

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Random but I would’ve love to see Gunn being besties with V. I think if we take away the fact that Gunn is just clearly needing human interaction(also a bit on the odd side), they would’ve gotten along well.
really? I actually read it completely different, Gunn loved living in her far away island all of her own and she said so too, exactly because it meant little human interaction, just having her own set of rules. She was on the heavy antisocial in the psychopathy scale, those are often the low-functioning ones, not able to fit in, not keen on interpersonal connections, very brute like, not exceptionally bright. Basically the opposite of V, who strikes me as the high-functional if we have to categorize her, aka better manipulator, charming facade, not as prone to mindless violence etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I feel like Gunn would’ve been a good character if they had introduced her earlier in the series...they could’ve worked together and had some kind of friendship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:59
Guest wrote:

Random but I would’ve love to see Gunn being besties with V. I think if we take away the fact that Gunn is just clearly needing human interaction(also a bit on the odd side), they would’ve gotten along well.
really? I actually read it completely different, Gunn loved living in her far away island all of her own and she said so too, exactly because it meant little human interaction, just having her own set of rules. She was on the heavy antisocial in the psychopathy scale, those are often the low-functioning ones, not able to fit in, not keen on interpersonal connections, very brute like, not exceptionally bright. Basically the opposite of V, who strikes me as the high-functional if we have to categorize her, aka better manipulator, charming facade, not as prone to mindless violence etc.
OP I agree with that. I see it both ways. I didn’t say it would work. It would probably be very chaotic because of personalities and egos crashing. V clearly has a bigger ego but just them trying to see who’s better and one upping each other, or trying to. I think it would work but it would be uh interesting to see.

You add Eve to that equation and well I just can’t imagine in a normal setting how Gunn would be, then adding Eve and V there well. Yes I like chaotic characters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oof

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:07
oof

I got goosebumps. The cinematography on Killing Eve was always on point...if only the writing had been as good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:54

well one is V (with a willing Eve), the other is worm-breath poop smelling Gunn with a post moonshine regretting V :mask: plus I feel like V now only sees/wants/seeks Eve, the comparison can't hold. I think there are many thing she would do or would allow Eve to do that would end badly for anybody else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

baby learned :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:15
:rofl: The first pic. Looks like the lady thinks the food has been poisoned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of these fan arts just are very cute. They help.