Showtime

Reactions:

Re: Showtime

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:29
GQ Thread Baiting:
Maria was very clear and loud about not bringing Carmen back so no need to fight about something that's not going to happen.

Also Sharmen was toxic as fuck. Probably more toxic than Shane and Cherie. They cheated on each other, Carmen used Shane's best friend Jenny to make her jealous and then they both hurt Jenny at the worst moment while she was figuring out she has this suppressed memories about sexual abuse she experienced as a child. And as a cherry on a cake they decided the wedding is the great way to overcome all the problems and obstacles in their relationship. We saw how it ended up.

Not to mention Carmen's comeback would ruin Shane's GQ arc. She finally grew up and got serious and spent almost entire S2 proving to Tess she changed. If Carmen comes back and Shane hooks up with her and betray Tess that means she didn't change at all. So her redemption story will be ruined, Tess would be heartbroken and Carmen would see that it's same old untrustworthy Shane.

And to bring Carmen back just for some "closure" is redundant because their story had very clear ending.
I just...
I am not surprised about the pandering, at least now i see more comments from people who don't like the drag queen on that thread.
Plus we all know the reason they aren't bringing Sarah is to protect their drag queen and the epic romance.
On another note someone said the so many likes on pictures posted with the drag queen are from bots and i can't believe someone would go through all that trouble for this shit, but then again i'm not surprised at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's time for Billions to end. Long past time. It's not that the writing is necessarily worse, it's always the same, but that's the problem, it's just been continuing for this long with no real change, no real stakes. You know at the end the main players will always get back to positions of power. I hadn't realized there was a season 6 and was hoping the series was finally leading to Bobby's end and that'd be the finale to the whole story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

did they really have ian from shameless hook up with a female tranny? that's fucking crazy if true. i only watched shameless for a few seasons but i really enjoyed his coming out story and i liked that he was a gay character in the military and whatnot. crazy to me that they would rewrite that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:44
did they really have ian from shameless hook up with a female tranny? that's fucking crazy if true. i only watched shameless for a few seasons but i really enjoyed his coming out story and i liked that he was a gay character in the military and whatnot. crazy to me that they would rewrite that.
Yes, this was something that really happened. Look up "ianx'trevor'" as a tag on Tumblr if you don't want to believe it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:
Maria was very clear and loud about not bringing Carmen back so no need to fight about something that's not going to happen.

Also Sharmen was toxic as fuck. Probably more toxic than Shane and Cherie. They cheated on each other, Carmen used Shane's best friend Jenny to make her jealous and then they both hurt Jenny at the worst moment while she was figuring out she has this suppressed memories about sexual abuse she experienced as a child. And as a cherry on a cake they decided the wedding is the great way to overcome all the problems and obstacles in their relationship. We saw how it ended up.

Not to mention Carmen's comeback would ruin Shane's GQ arc. She finally grew up and got serious and spent almost entire S2 proving to Tess she changed. If Carmen comes back and Shane hooks up with her and betray Tess that means she didn't change at all. So her redemption story will be ruined, Tess would be heartbroken and Carmen would see that it's same old untrustworthy Shane.

And to bring Carmen back just for some "closure" is redundant because their story had very clear ending.
I just...
I am not surprised about the pandering, at least now i see more comments from people who don't like the drag queen on that thread.
Plus we all know the reason they aren't bringing Sarah is to protect their drag queen and the epic romance.
On another note someone said the so many likes on pictures posted with the drag queen are from bots and i can't believe someone would go through all that trouble for this shit, but then again i'm not surprised at all.
Yep that has to be part of it. I know Marja's story about her writers not approving and I can believe that, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they never brought Carmen back because it would without a doubt make their disgusting, pathetic "Shess" look even worse in comparison. I didn't even like Carmen and I like Sharmen less than most TLW fans, but even I will absolutely readily admit that they had great chemistry...and Carmen was, you know, an actual WOMAN, so that's automatically a massive step up. No one but the absolute biggest, most pathetic handmaidens would still be on board with "Shess" if Carmen were to reappear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:

I just...
Notice how all the Shess shippers low key hate Shane. She will hurt poor Tess... blah... blah... blah...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:

I just...
I have a strong suspicion Marja plannted it from the very beginning. The way Shane and Tess meet... Shane exclaimed "Who is this woman?" From the very beginning it was already insinuated how much Shane is impressed with Tess. Did Shane sleep with Lena just to break up their relationship and have Tess only for herself? How mad she was at Finley when she hooked up with Tess...

Another of my theories is that Quiara's story line initially was written for Carmen. The show starts with Shane divorcing from her wife, they do not reveal who the wife is. It was meant to be a big surprise when suddenly Carmen arrives at her birthday and we find out they are married. But the latineks writers were not onboard with Shara's ethnicity. Anyways, Carmen would be this crazy baby obsesses woman and they fight because of it and break up. Carmen was always terfy so a good opportunity for Marja to punish her and show her in bad light. Kit was also a terf and Marja killed her.

Shess was planned as OTP form the start.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:

I just...
I have a strong suspicion Marja plannted it from the very beginning. The way Shane and Tess meet... Shane exclaimed "Who is this woman?" From the very beginning it was already insinuated how much Shane is impressed with Tess. Did Shane sleep with Lena just to break up their relationship and have Tess only for herself? How mad she was at Finley when she hooked up with Tess...

Another of my theories is that Quiara's story line initially was written for Carmen. The show starts with Shane divorcing from her wife, they do not reveal who the wife is. It was meant to be a big surprise when suddenly Carmen arrives at her birthday and we find out they are married. But the latineks writers were not onboard with Shara's ethnicity. Anyways, Carmen would be this crazy baby obsesses woman and they fight because of it and break up. Carmen was always terfy so a good opportunity for Marja to punish her and show her in bad light. Kit was also a terf and Marja killed her.

Shess was planned as OTP form the start.
"It finally took a man to set Shane straight"
:rofl:
(I'm sorry but I saw this quote somewhere and think it's hilarious and sad at the same time)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 12:40
Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:

I just...
Notice how all the Shess shippers low key hate Shane. She will hurt poor Tess... blah... blah... blah...
DA Yeah I've seen so many pathetic handmaidens blubber about how big meanie lesbo Shane could hurt poor widdle delicate sweet baby Tess. It's so transparent. They support this because this agenda sticks it to the "terfs" and real lesbians, and they think it's very validating for the iconic lesbian to drool over the male, but they don't actually like Shane (probably because she's a real lesbian). They're only on board because this suits their agenda, makes real lesbians unhappy, and gives Jamie Clayton more screentime

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it true they used scully box for Shess scenes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Shane and Tess are endgame :rage: I am sad to say I already called this deeply disturbing development when S1 was airing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:

I just...
Whoever said this ship was going to come back and bite Kate in the ass was right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GQ Thread Baiting:

I just...
DA Yeah I've seen so many pathetic handmaidens blubber about how big meanie lesbo Shane could hurt poor widdle delicate sweet baby Tess. It's so transparent. They support this because this agenda sticks it to the "terfs" and real lesbians, and they think it's very validating for the iconic lesbian to drool over the male, but they don't actually like Shane (probably because she's a real lesbian). They're only on board because this suits their agenda, makes real lesbians unhappy, and gives Jamie Clayton more screentime
Wait and watch what this does to Kate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't write the actor's name in full, we don't want his handmaidens coming here. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 14:45
Don't write the actor's name in full, we don't want his handmaidens coming here. :mask:
Yes, call him Jimbo or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 15:24
Guest wrote:
DA Lmao I am 100% on board with calling him Jimbo :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They'll run as fast as they came. They will be in shock.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 15:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know I shouldn’t but :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jimmy's character should not be Shane's endgame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 17:31
Jimmy's character should not be Shane's endgame.
x2 Like not only is it lesbophobic as hell and completely out of character for Shane, they don't even have any other good attributes anyway! They look really weird together, they have no chemistry, Tess is loud and annoying and off-putting, Jimbo is a terrible actor and 100% unconvincing as a "lesbian"... There's absolutely nothing to like here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
males who feel entitled to invade female spaces deserve all the mockery. idk. Jimbo can fuck right off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 17:41
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
males who feel entitled to invade female spaces deserve all the mockery. idk. Jimbo can fuck right off.
Yup. Jimbo is a misogynist and a lesbophobe so I don't care about mocking him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jimbo Clymbo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao earlier today I downvoted every positive comment in here (yes I'm petty, idc) and I went back to look at it now and I see that others must've done the same. Love my fellow actual lesbians :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jimbo Clymbo
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The GQ thread is really something, huh?
Yes, this group of lesbians are called TERFs. Their beliefs about feminism, gender identity, and sex were left behind in the 1970s. They have no clue what being "transgender" means. They think all transgender women are just cross-dressing men who are mentally ill. TERF beliefs regarding biology, sexuality, and gender identity have all been debunked by the latest science and sociological studies. TERFs are actually labeled a hate group due to their unrelenting transgender and non-binary phobia. They also display the typical markers (there is a list) of a brainwashing cult. The majority of lesbians are not TERFS and are LGBTQ-inclusive. Herstory will leave them and their beliefs behind, as it has already done so and will continue to do. Just ignore........ :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 19:13

Lmao earlier today I downvoted every positive comment in here (yes I'm petty, idc) and I went back to look at it now and I see that others must've done the same. Love my fellow actual lesbians :heart:
That tranny on Reddit clearly hasn’t seen the OG if they think Shane doesn’t have “slow burn” relationships. All of her relationships were developed over a season or more in the OG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 13:28
Yes, this group of lesbians are called TERFs. Their beliefs about feminism, gender identity, and sex were left behind in the 1970s. They have no clue what being "transgender" means. They think all transgender women are just cross-dressing men who are mentally ill. TERF beliefs regarding biology, sexuality, and gender identity have all been debunked by the latest science and sociological studies. TERFs are actually labeled a hate group due to their unrelenting transgender and non-binary phobia. They also display the typical markers (there is a list) of a brainwashing cult. The majority of lesbians are not TERFS and are LGBTQ-inclusive. Herstory will leave them and their beliefs behind, as it has already done so and will continue to do. Just ignore........ :gaypimp:
Did you report it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Did you report it?
I reported it. I have not gone back to check if It's been deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A whole post full of disgusting Tess worshiping with one lunatic even complimenting his obnoxious voice :eyeroll:
One person in there told the truth about his poor acting and they got downvoted into oblivion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Did you report it?
I reported it. I have not gone back to check if It's been deleted.
It has been deleted now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 18:12
A whole post full of disgusting Tess worshiping with one lunatic even complimenting his obnoxious voice :eyeroll:
One person in there told the truth about his poor acting and they got downvoted into oblivion
If Jimbo was actually a woman he wouldn't be getting any kind of work at all unless he was related to someone with clout in the industry. When this lacking in range, ability to emote, chemistry with scene partners, or screen presence a woman needs to be absolutely arrestingly beautiful to get on screen, and less ugly than the average TIM (but still looks like a drag queen) just wouldn't cut it. The painfully obvious curve he's being graded on just proves his stans don't see him as a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
If Jimbo was actually a woman he wouldn't be getting any kind of work at all unless he was related to someone with clout in the industry. When this lacking in range, ability to emote, chemistry with scene partners, or screen presence a woman needs to be absolutely arrestingly beautiful to get on screen, and less ugly than the average TIM (but still looks like a drag queen) just wouldn't cut it. The painfully obvious curve he's being graded on just proves his stans don't see him as a woman.
Very true. If he were a real woman he wouldn't make it this far. A real woman with a voice that annoying and who had zero acting skills and zero chemistry with their costars wouldn't keep getting jobs and definitely would not be worshiped all over social media. They will claim they see Jimbo as a real woman, but they treat him way better than they'd treat a similar actual woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shane and the tranny in tonight's episode :rage: :mask:
https://dorothysurrenders.blogspot.com/ ... 8.html?m=1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Very true. If he were a real woman he wouldn't make it this far. A real woman with a voice that annoying and who had zero acting skills and zero chemistry with their costars wouldn't keep getting jobs and definitely would not be worshiped all over social media. They will claim they see Jimbo as a real woman, but they treat him way better than they'd treat a similar actual woman.
There's a reason he never gets cast as any male actors love interest. I'm lost as to how and why he keeps getting cast as a "lesbian".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 22:39
We knew it was coming, but it's still an outrage. Fuck everyone who went along with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 22:45
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's a reason he never gets cast as any male actors love interest. I'm lost as to how and why he keeps getting cast as a "lesbian".
NAYRT Because lesbians are just expected to take anything they throw at us, doing this is ultra "progressive" points, and because for the most part the only lesbian (or "lesbian") creators who get anywhere in the industry are the panderers who think they're achieving Great Justice. Never forget Marge's quote about what she cares most about doing is telling stories about women that don't alienate men.

And also because they probably can't actually do any better than him when looking to cast a trans "lesbian." The acting pool is tiny and doesn't happen to be full of talent and other gay effeminate TIMs probably can't fake attraction to women any better than he can. And as for transbians, Jimbo at least looks like a drag queen, they look like pigs in lipstick and radiate creeper vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Eww I seriously want to fucking puke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 23:31
Guest wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! What the fuuuuuuuuvk!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 23:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kate killed what was left of her career. If she wants to use her status to champion rights, why not lesbian rights. Smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the worst Shane has very looked so I don't give a fuck about her and that unattractive burly Tess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kate killed what was left of her career. If she wants to use her status to champion rights, why not lesbian rights. Smh
She's a cheap and nasty sellout. Just another ignorant celeb who thinks there's money to be made in woke lesbophobia. MMW the tranny mob will turn on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's a cheap and nasty sellout. Just another ignorant celeb who thinks there's money to be made in woke lesbophobia. MMW the tranny mob will turn on her.
Mob don’t like her much, she hasn’t figured it out yet. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jamie looks like a powdered blow up doll in those pictures, trying hard to hide that he’s a man i guess. Too bad that body will never fool anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is paying for all those bots on instagram and twitter? Jimbo, his mob or Showtime?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jennifer Beals and Leisha Hailey are shipping Shane with man now too. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 01:39
How is it shipping Shane with a man? The character isn't trans and it's called acting. Sounds like people here like to view it as the real life actors, but if you can't separate fiction from reality then you're too invested and need help.

Sure it is not eye candy for us knowing the actor is a bio man but grow the fuck up. If they had Shane trying to date Mica then people here would have a point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
How is it shipping Shane with a man? The character isn't trans and it's called acting. Sounds like people here like to view it as the real life actors, but if you can't separate fiction from reality then you're too invested and need help.

Sure it is not eye candy for us knowing the actor is a bio man but grow the fuck up. If they had Shane trying to date Mica then people here would have a point.
Da it’s still a whole ass man looking like a drag queen, no matter how many times you delude yourself into thinking it’s a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Conversion therapy and woke lesbophobia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 03:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da it’s still a whole ass man looking like a drag queen, no matter how many times you delude yourself into thinking it’s a woman.
Not sure if this question has already been asked but... Does Jamie Clayton identify as transgender? If so, is she pre-op or post-op?