US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:42
Immediately thought of Marcel the Shell 💀 lol but so cute and happy for Crystal such a huge moment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:01
What “culture” does SD have? Their FO is shady as hell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:59
How bad was NC that even Strom played well :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:04
Guest wrote:
How bad was NC that even Strom played well :rofl:
COVID and injuries had them extremely depleted it was ugly. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Interesting Syd scored a goal but still wasn’t very highly rated. I didn’t watch the game, outside of the goal was she overly effective or not really?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:52
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:49
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:16
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:02
I honestly like Smith better than Pugh. Imo she’s more well rounded and has a higher ceiling.
More well rounded how? They can both dribble. They both have speed. Both of their finishing skills are up and down. They both have the same range of scoring ability. Pugh is the much better chance creator.
Smith is a better defender which matters in tournaments. Da
So basically a Lynn Williams. Where everyone ignores how ineffective she is on offense abd how many big chances she ruins because she can get back on defense…
This is literally such a stupid comparison. Smith is a much more skilled player than williams and still really young. Y’all just pull shit out of your asses I swear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Interesting Syd scored a goal but still wasn’t very highly rated. I didn’t watch the game, outside of the goal was she overly effective or not really?
Not really. Not effective or threatening offensively at all imo. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So happy for her :wub:
Sooo cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They had unprecedented opportunities like unlimited transfer money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:35
Guest wrote:
Because they are only allowed to draft 9 people in the expansion draft. So they had to be able to get players from somewhere. They wouldn’t be able to get as many players if they weren’t given the unlimited transfer money option. They still don’t have unlimited allocation money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:35
Guest wrote:
But they were also only able to take 9 players in the draft and could only take 1 NT player where in other years they were able to take 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:06
Guest wrote:
I honestly forgot she was out there for most of the game. I had to check to see if she got subbed at half time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:49
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:16
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:02
I honestly like Smith better than Pugh. Imo she’s more well rounded and has a higher ceiling.
More well rounded how? They can both dribble. They both have speed. Both of their finishing skills are up and down. They both have the same range of scoring ability. Pugh is the much better chance creator.
Smith is a better defender which matters in tournaments. Da
So basically a Lynn Williams. Where everyone ignores how ineffective she is on offense abd how many big chances she ruins because she can get back on defense…
This is literally such a stupid comparison. Smith is a much more skilled player than williams and still really young. Y’all just pull shit out of your asses I swear.
I don’t think we will really know until they play some tougher teams. Right now the only player in Vlatkos new fav front 3 who has ever scored against a top team is Pugh. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How can North Carolina play so soon after cancelling against Gotham? Weren’t all their coaches unavaliable or something, which they only found out two hours before the game..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:24
How can North Carolina play so soon after cancelling against Gotham? Weren’t all their coaches unavaliable or something, which they only found out two hours before the game..
For the 2749494 time, it was an away game in NY and the report was that it was a tier 1 personnel testing positive, could’ve been a coach , trainer or the team doctor so there was no possibility to bring a replacement on short notice, and traveling parties tend to be more reduced

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Talk about a load of bull shit takes. Woso media continues to be a joke. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or does Parkinson not seem very smart? Whenever he opens his mouth something stupid comes out, like other teams catching him by surprise, saying the midfield is perfectly fine, and now that they’re gonna try to not foul Louisville because they have good dribblers ^o) and the crap about COVID policies being more strict than the league’s, when everyone saw Mewis chilling with Kerr in England right after the game was cancelled

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:58
Is it just me or does Parkinson not seem very smart? Whenever he opens his mouth something stupid comes out, like other teams catching him by surprise, saying the midfield is perfectly fine, and now that they’re gonna try to not foul Louisville because they have good dribblers ^o) and the crap about COVID policies being more strict than the league’s, when everyone saw Mewis chilling with Kerr in England right after the game was cancelled
He’s definitely not a good coach and talks out of his ass. But because he’s one of the good guys that will give him a long leash. Unfortunate for Gotham.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I have literally no confidence in Parkinson. He seems like the poorest coach, tactics wise than literally any other coach in the NWSL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not sure about his intelligence, but he seems like a nice guy. Which may be part of the problem: nice guy, poor coach??

Contrast with Kris Ward, who strikes me as an ass, but it's hard to argue with the (his?) results.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the most Carli Lloyd thing ever :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So happy for her :wub:
Sooo cute
DA. I just knew Crystal Dunn would have the cutest baby. 👶🏽

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is why they shouldn’t hire fanfic writers for woso jobs… they can’t even do the bare minimum. Meg & friends are so patheitc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:26

This is why they shouldn’t hire fanfic writers for woso jobs… they can’t even do the bare minimum. Meg & friends are so patheitc
Horan and Cascarino don’t even look alike how on earth did they get this wrong?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:26

Same energy…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Not sure about his intelligence, but he seems like a nice guy. Which may be part of the problem: nice guy, poor coach??

Contrast with Kris Ward, who strikes me as an ass, but it's hard to argue with the (his?) results.
What is this nonsense about Ward again? Especially coming after creepy ass Jim Gabarra and Burke. People upset that he criticized the League or something lol?? Did want him to publicly shame and humiliate Staab?

Ward seems perfectly nice. Sometimes coaches have to get intense. That doesn’t make them not nice. Harvey is lovely and funny but an absolute bulldog during matches.

We’re all waiting for the receipts about Ward. Seriously, show us clips of him being an ass if it’s so obvious. He’s done tons of press conferences. Same crazy ass anon making up weird shit like how Ward allegedly has some secret tumblr account LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:56
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:24

I don’t wanna insult another player😛 but that was a very nice sprint back x 2.
X3 Rodman and Sanchez will be a scary duo for our NT in years to come. Cat may have the hype but those two will likely go on to do better things. Vladdy should try Sanchez at false 9, that way the entire front 3 can be fast, Cat is as slow as Alex. Da
I doubt Rodman and Sanchez will be called in long term to the NT. They just don't have the right inner strength & attitude. da
DA. You may be correct. Sanchez as an individual though talented could be influenced and tainted by Rodman. It's too bad they seem to come as a set. Rodman looked like she wanted to fight Lussi during the ACFC game, and pretty sure she said some stuff to her.

She retaliated by throwing a shoulder into an opponent during a deadball in one of the CC games. And Sanchez is famous for getting pissy at coaches. There's a reason Vlatko is being very cautious about them.
Da

Rodman was frustrated that a forward who was playing defense for the first time in her life put her in her pocket. And when she's frustrated, she's unsportsmanlike.

She has to change her attitude and her mindset.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What is this nonsense about Ward again? Especially coming after creepy ass Jim Gabarra and Burke. People upset that he criticized the League or something lol?? Did want him to publicly shame and humiliate Staab?

Ward seems perfectly nice. Sometimes coaches have to get intense. That doesn’t make them not nice. Harvey is lovely and funny but an absolute bulldog during matches.

We’re all waiting for the receipts about Ward. Seriously, show us clips of him being an ass if it’s so obvious. He’s done tons of press conferences. Same crazy ass anon making up weird shit like how Ward allegedly has some secret tumblr account LOL
Only a man would go this hard to protect Ward against sLaNdEr!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The dude either lurks here (wouldn't surprise me) or one of his friends does. This gotta be one weirdest shit to get triggered over literally every time something gets said about him in here. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:04
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Only a man would go this hard to protect Ward against sLaNdEr!!
Da it's probably that thumb who defended Holly all of the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL. As soon as you’re asked to provide evidence if you’re baseless claims you whine that I must secretly be Ward LMAO. And now replying to yourself. How parodic.

Again. You keep making the claim. Just post the damn receipts LOL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:47

X3 Rodman and Sanchez will be a scary duo for our NT in years to come. Cat may have the hype but those two will likely go on to do better things. Vladdy should try Sanchez at false 9, that way the entire front 3 can be fast, Cat is as slow as Alex. Da
I doubt Rodman and Sanchez will be called in long term to the NT. They just don't have the right inner strength & attitude. da
DA. You may be correct. Sanchez as an individual though talented could be influenced and tainted by Rodman. It's too bad they seem to come as a set. Rodman looked like she wanted to fight Lussi during the ACFC game, and pretty sure she said some stuff to her.

She retaliated by throwing a shoulder into an opponent during a deadball in one of the CC games. And Sanchez is famous for getting pissy at coaches. There's a reason Vlatko is being very cautious about them.
Da

Rodman was frustrated that a forward who was playing defense for the first time in her life put her in her pocket. And when she's frustrated, she's unsportsmanlike.

X2. I like Rodman, and I think she will be a star, and will be our best forward in the future (bigger than overhyped Cat for sure), but no one can deny she needs to cool it down. When things don’t go her way she gets frustrated and doesn’t know when to chill. She also spends way too much of her energy at the wrong times in the game so come 90th min she’s exhausted. Maybe spending some time around her idol and zen grandma queen Press might do her some good. I’m sure as she gets older she’ll be more mature.

Freya usually sucks but she made a brilliant tactical decision having Lussi on Rodman that game, Rodman gets frustrated easily and Lussi is like a never tired pest (in a good way). Even Press was annoying the hell out of Rodman with Lussi. It worked perfectly, I’m surprised Ward didn’t notice that and make her swap sides.

Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:57
Guest wrote:
Talk about a load of bull shit takes. Woso media continues to be a joke. :rofl:
California lives rent free in some of your minds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AC media girl looks like Lori Lindsay with that haircut… not a compliment either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol That post about him trashing Jill when she got the HC job was posted on here and he also thought Paul fucking Riley should've got it instead. People saw the post... no one gonna make that shit up about a nobody. Go ahead a reply to this post with your crying. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:27
LOL. As soon as you’re asked to provide evidence if you’re baseless claims you whine that I must secretly be Ward LMAO. And now replying to yourself. How parodic.

Girl you are doing way too much. What’s in it for you? You seem personally offended on behalf of this guy. Why? If you’re not him- you have to be related to him or in love with him to care this much about this random man. You’ve been here for weeks now camped out and being triggered every time he’s brought up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

X2. I like Rodman, and I think she will be a star, and will be our best forward in the future (bigger than overhyped Cat for sure), but no one can deny she needs to cool it down. When things don’t go her way she gets frustrated and doesn’t know when to chill. She also spends way too much of her energy at the wrong times in the game so come 90th min she’s exhausted. Maybe spending some time around her idol and zen grandma queen Press might do her some good. I’m sure as she gets older she’ll be more mature.

Freya usually sucks but she made a brilliant tactical decision having Lussi on Rodman that game, Rodman gets frustrated easily and Lussi is like a never tired pest (in a good way). Even Press was annoying the hell out of Rodman with Lussi. It worked perfectly, I’m surprised Ward didn’t notice that and make her swap sides.

Da
Ward probably thought after the 5 fouls there would’ve been a yellow shown to Lussi so she couldn’t continue to foul Rodman. But the ref was letting them be physical, which is why it’s funny that’s the one game the Spirit weren’t playing a bit reckless when they could've.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:40
AC media girl looks like Lori Lindsay with that haircut… not a compliment either
I'm so tired of her. She's not good at her job and nobody wants to see/hear her. I hope they can her soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Da
Ward probably thought after the 5 fouls there would’ve been a yellow shown to Lussi so she couldn’t continue to foul Rodman. But the ref was letting them be physical, which is why it’s funny that’s the one game the Spirit weren’t playing a bit reckless when they could've.
DA. Rodman was being just as physical as Lussi was, she was beating her at her own game. We can talk a lot of shit about Freya but she definitely won the battle of the coaches that night. If Lussi got carded Rodman probably deserved one too. That Press card definitely wasn’t a yellow for the tackle either, it was clearly for the persistent fouling, I’m surprised the ref didn’t give some more out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:40
I'm so tired of her. She's not good at her job and nobody wants to see/hear her. I hope they can her soon.
X2 she makes everything about herself it’s irritating as hell. Seems like she’s one of those people that peaked in HS and is secretly annoyed she never went pro. Can’t AC fire her and get someone else? I’m sure her wife can find her a job in Orlando. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:00
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:27

Girl you are doing way too much. What’s in it for you? You seem personally offended on behalf of this guy. Why? If you’re not him- you have to be related to him or in love with him to care this much about this random man. You’ve been here for weeks now camped out and being triggered every time he’s brought up.
Why are you still pretending to be different people? You’ve replied to me like 5 times now. Post receipts. That’s it. You literally wrote Tumblr fan fiction saying you knew Ward’s secret account . So much pearl clutching when people get called out for their bullshit 💅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:34
Yikes. I hope it’s not postponed, it’s gonna be a long and annoying season of games get changed or cancelled so close to the date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Da
DA. Rodman was being just as physical as Lussi was, she was beating her at her own game. We can talk a lot of shit about Freya but she definitely won the battle of the coaches that night. If Lussi got carded Rodman probably deserved one too. That Press card definitely wasn’t a yellow for the tackle either, it was clearly for the persistent fouling, I’m surprised the ref didn’t give some more out.
Rodman didn’t have 5 fouls in the game, as you stated persistent fouling is always a yellow card. The ref was just letting them play and was inconsistent which is to be expected in the NWSL. Defenders never get away with going through the back of a forward 4 times in a game without a card, most players would’ve been counting on their fingers in the refs face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Yikes. I hope it’s not postponed, it’s gonna be a long and annoying season of games get changed or cancelled so close to the date.
I don’t think they can postpone for players being out, the only way the game will get canned is if more of their coaching staff test positive. I think if Angel city don’t have any covid cases this could be a game to get a simple 3 points. Seems every team that’s ravaged by covid either in coaching staff or player wise doesn’t do that well for their game. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:39
Guest wrote:
I don’t think they can postpone for players being out, the only way the game will get canned is if more of their coaching staff test positive. I think if Angel city don’t have any covid cases this could be a game to get a simple 3 points. Seems every team that’s ravaged by covid either in coaching staff or player wise doesn’t do that well for their game. Da
I don’t think Angel City is a team that will ever have an easy or “simple” game. No matter who is out on the other team. DA