GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series (YouTube)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 22:58
Okay, let me just get this straight. Been following them since last year and EVERYONE around them, ships them. Literally everyone but most of the time it’s Freen’s friends who will tease them a lot or say something sus like Nam.

BUT at the end of the day they are not Becky and Freen and they don’t have the right to speak in behalf of them or their real status. And don’t hold their words as the truth. It is not. Also, stop convincing others. If you want to believe they are together, no problem but don’t push that on other people’s throat. I ship them but I won’t believe they are together unless it’s them who will say it
When friends tease it’s usually something truth behind it.
Nobody is saying the opposite. I for one knows Nam likes to hype and tease but she got receipts all the time. She’s not the captain for nothing. But you have to realize that she’s still not Freen and Becky. Just enjoy the moments. This ship is shipper friendly because you will get a lot of contents and moments but we still need to know where we draw the line and remember to guard your heart and sanity. It’s your responsibility lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know why Saint chose GAP?
I mean this case is different usually they chose the novel first and finding the cast that fits them. This series is the other way around they had the cast first and choose what wlw novel fits for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 22:33
im not very invested in the castings here in our country it havent seen issues likes this, is this a norm in Thai Ent similar thing happened with apple couple and cream? or just for new companies. I feel bad for the actresses because it kinda taints their credibility
also, some of you are following these girls are you interested to create a new thread ofrcthis upcoming series?
I think it would be nice maybe to have like “thai gl thread” and we can discuss gls there that are currently in the works? So far I think there’s 3 GLs on the works nowZ And then create a separate thread for the GL that is about to air so we can discuss the show separately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:27
Does anyone know why Saint chose GAP?
I mean this case is different usually they chose the novel first and finding the cast that fits them. This series is the other way around they had the cast first and choose what wlw novel fits for them.
It’s actually PChen, their manager, is the one who recommended the novel. But I don’t really know their thought process behind it considering this novel is not new. I think because Freen and Becky are already their talent for scoy so it kinda makes sense they find something workable for them instead of working on something that will require them to hire new talents. I think in general, aside from creating just a GL, they wanted to tackle some of the issues which GAP tackled in the novel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh okay it makes sense if it talks about status, age-gap and equality. I only have read the preview. So it kinda makes sense because not only the translation is bad, but I can't seem to like Khum Sam she acts like a spoiled teenager instead of a CEO tbh and the biting is super cringey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:44
Oh okay it makes sense if it talks about status, age-gap and equality. I only have read the preview. So it kinda makes sense because not only the translation is bad, but I can't seem to like Khum Sam she acts like a spoiled teenager instead of a CEO tbh and the biting is super cringey.
Yeah. The novel was published like 2006-2007 I think so it’s a bit outdated but since this is adaptation, they can improve it, but the base of GAP novel is still there. I’m curious how they will execute the biting scene, tbh.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Yeah. The novel was published like 2006-2007 I think so it’s a bit outdated but since this is adaptation, they can improve it, but the base of GAP novel is still there. I’m curious how they will execute the biting scene, tbh.
if that was written 15yrs ago then it kinda makes sense the author must be still so young by then lmao. Did she piblished other hit novels as well? It would be nice if they can make a movie to test their market but Im mot such a fan of getting season 2 if they are indeed gettinng married, and main issues has been tackled already.

I hope they are looking for another novel to adapt by now, I’ve heard this series almost took 1.5 years. 🤞

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
if that was written 15yrs ago then it kinda makes sense the author must be still so young by then lmao. Did she piblished other hit novels as well? It would be nice if they can make a movie to test their market but Im mot such a fan of getting season 2 if they are indeed gettinng married, and main issues has been tackled already.

I hope they are looking for another novel to adapt by now, I’ve heard this series almost took 1.5 years. 🤞
Yeah. They announced this series August last year so yeah, it was quite a journey.

The author has other novel and most of the characters appeared at other novel at some point. It has it’s own yuriverse or something. Her other novel USyuri, was also bought but no idea who bought it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After watching a couple of times, this just occured to me. Khun Song died on her birthday 😭 and shame on evil grandma putting the blame on her 🤬

One more thing, the editing in the accident scene kinda sucks. They used the clip in the pilot trailer but the crash didnt make sense as you cant see Song's car passing that road 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 00:40
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah. They announced this series August last year so yeah, it was quite a journey.

The author has other novel and most of the characters appeared at other novel at some point. It has it’s own yuriverse or something. Her other novel USyuri, was also bought but no idea who bought it
Her other novel, Mate, the story of the apple couple. It could have been the next GL project of IDF considering GAP will be successful thats why they decided to promote the apple couple alongside FreenBeck. But Oaey&Jaja didnt sign contract IDF so yeah lets see in the future. I also believe some company already bought the rights for the USyuri novel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 00:40
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah Usyuri (DrPam&Dokrak), and Mateyuri(Kenlong&Aery) both show up in the Gap novel. And we all thought Mateyuri is gonna be adopted and played by ornjaja if gap was successful. And Blankyuri is about KhunNeung so there is a possibility as well if idf want to continue the storylines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nam is a gold star! Love her… she’s explaining everything about the scene…. You’d think Nam is in love with Freen :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bec is up early. Hope she’s feeling a lot better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep hearing about this fight/argument between Freen and Becky. What was that about? And when did their fight started? Was it during their filming or after?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 03:17
I keep hearing about this fight/argument between Freen and Becky. What was that about? And when did their fight started? Was it during their filming or after?
Go read from page 357 Someone asked the same question you can find all the explanation about the fight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:16

I w
They had a misunderstanding while they were teasing each other on twitter then Freen got made and deleted her tweets lol few days later Freen tweeted a cute note to Becky and they made up
Anyway we still don’t know the real reason but Freen said she sulked at Becky because she was naughty and didn’t listen to her
what were they teasing each other about?
More teasing
This is the last straw, F deleted the Pictures and her comments after this

Becky tweeted this after F deleted the post and the comments, but deleted it after few hours
Da
I don't get it. The translation is a bit rough. So Becky was "making fun" of Freen photos? But Freen thought that it was real so she got upset? The good thing it seems like they made up quickly going with what she posted later and Becky too.
I was a bit confused about this argument. Its obvious that becky would have been joking and freen seemed to take it a bit too seriously
Freen’s name use to be Panpan??
And the fight looked overblown. So, Becky was poking fun at Freen and Freen got super pissed over that? :rofl: such a sensitive girl. :lol: Poor Becky didn’t know what hit her. Fighting over social media. Omg! They are human after all. I can’t believe Freen deleted her posts over it. I wonder if they were still filming?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 04:18
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:03

what were they teasing each other about?
More teasing
This is the last straw, F deleted the Pictures and her comments after this

Becky tweeted this after F deleted the post and the comments, but deleted it after few hours
Da
I don't get it. The translation is a bit rough. So Becky was "making fun" of Freen photos? But Freen thought that it was real so she got upset? The good thing it seems like they made up quickly going with what she posted later and Becky too.
I was a bit confused about this argument. Its obvious that becky would have been joking and freen seemed to take it a bit too seriously
Freen’s name use to be Panpan??
And the fight looked overblown. So, Becky was poking fun at Freen and Freen got super pissed over that? :rofl: such a sensitive girl. :lol: Poor Becky didn’t know what hit her. Fighting over social media. Omg! They are human after all. I can’t believe Freen deleted her posts over it. I wonder if they were still filming?
Anon, I suggest you page catch or ask coz everything you just wrote is wrong lol. Panpan is a user that translates thai to English for interfans and has nothing to do with FreenBeck and they were still filming when this happened just page catch you'll get everything and the aftermath of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen is not only afraid of ghosts she’s afraid of heights! :rofl:
What made her go on the ride??
Becky looks like she’s having fun! Saying “weeeeeee!” :rofl:
While Freen looks like she’s about to die! :rofl:

I love these 2 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like we may get more cute flashbacks with small MonSam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 07:39
lmao Freen sure knows how to keep the discussion going, giving the shippers reality check and at the same time posting not so random song and lyrics choice. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 07:53
Guest wrote:
lmao Freen sure knows how to keep the discussion going, giving the shippers reality check and at the same time posting not so random song and lyrics choice. :nails:
In what sense?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 07:53
Guest wrote:
Lmao no dull moment in this fandom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 01:01
After watching a couple of times, this just occured to me. Khun Song died on her birthday 😭 and shame on evil grandma putting the blame on her 🤬

One more thing, the editing in the accident scene kinda sucks. They used the clip in the pilot trailer but the crash didnt make sense as you cant see Song's car passing that road 😅
I though I was the only one who noticed that the car crash editing sucks lol How can she be killed when the other car didn’t hit her? :rofl: The editing is such a joke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://youtube.com/shorts/u4AXMQ2w_CI?feature=share

In what episode could this be?
And if it's after Sam calls Mon "slut" :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She doesn't want to be her friend since she wants to be her sister 😆🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:P
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 08:26
Sisters forever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 08:49
:P
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 08:26
Sisters forever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah goodluck to their sisterhood. Freen can’t even stand Nop lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The translation keeps getting better lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 08:17
https://youtube.com/shorts/u4AXMQ2w_CI?feature=share

In what episode could this be?
And if it's after Sam calls Mon "slut" :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:16

well Becky is 20 now so you can make your move Freen lol jk :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:24
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:16

well Becky is 20 now so you can make your move Freen lol jk :rofl:
:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think we're getting this bathtub scene in ep 4 ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:35

Girl you serious? This won't happen before they get officially together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 01:01

yeah the scene was badly edited but that's not Khun Song's last scene we will see her in another flashback lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:56
Guest wrote:

Da
Honestly some anons here are simply refusing to use their common sense.
So many absolutely stupid questions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:56
Guest wrote:

DA Yep most likely they won't even get tg next ep, just them hanging out tg becoming closer and ending with some cliffinger like Mon reveling they know each other from past and Sam being like wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 07:38

Seems like we may get more cute flashbacks with small MonSam
I feel like that might be a Sam flashback after she finds out that Mon is that little girl she met back then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karolina19999
Reactions:

Post by Karolina19999 »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions: