GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series (YouTube)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:52
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:48
How are you all expecting the international fans have Ch 3??? What if they have a different channel or do not have that channel. YouTube is the only way to watch for us international fans. You gotta get thais to watch it on ch 3. It’s the only way!!
But I thought the views on the app and website also count or not ?
It counts but only a small percentage when they calculate it. That’s why it is important that they also capture their locals, the thai people to watch on tv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the secondary couple TeeYuki worth rooting for ? they still didn’t had any scenes yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a reminder, this is not a fan site. This is a lesbian gossip site.

If you don't like that fact, you need to go somewhere else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:23
As a reminder, this is not a fan site. This is a lesbian gossip site.

If you don't like that fact, you need to go somewhere else.
Huh? The thread is for the show which is a lesbian show so maybe take your advice and go make a ship thread and no one will care then? People who don't care to live vicariously through strangers have a right to be here to discuss and be update about the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if this is the scene when K.Sam didn’t went to work for days and Mon came to visit her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:41
I wonder if this is the scene when K.Sam didn’t went to work for days and Mon came to visit her

Must be, that is after the wedding normally and right before they get together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:48
How are you all expecting the international fans have Ch 3??? What if they have a different channel or do not have that channel. YouTube is the only way to watch for us international fans. You gotta get thais to watch it on ch 3. It’s the only way!!
No one is expecting inter fans to watch on Ch3 cause you have to be in Thailand. What interfans can do is watch on Ch3 website. It's a link you open on your browser. No log in nothing. It helps the streaming views on Ch3 and counts a little. Still better than nothing.
Ok. I will do that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:51
Guest wrote:

What I was thinking she won't get married to Kirk?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What I was thinking she won't get married to Kirk?!
I think the anon is talking about the wedding of Jim/martha lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes before Khun Sam tried to force Mon to resign so that she can ask her to be her girlfriend 🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

4 days to go. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m thinking this might be their first biting scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:37

This is gonna be huge. I'm also expecting their love scene to break the YT views (on their own channel). 1M in 24h is definitely doable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:

This is gonna be huge. I'm also expecting their love scene to break the YT views (on their own channel). 1M in 24h is definitely doable.
I think they just need to choose a good thumbnail to attract new viewers and non fans lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We gonna see her with small wair in gap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:00

We gonna see her with small wair in gap?
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

While she’s engaged to Kirk? and Mon knows that since EP 1. The debates are going to be interesting if that’s cheating or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:

While she’s engaged to Kirk? and Mon knows that since EP 1. The debates are going to be interesting if that’s cheating or not.
I know it's not the same thing as cheating but I think Kirk betrayed Sam first when he went and meet up with her rival Nita behind her back lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know it's not the same thing as cheating but I think Kirk betrayed Sam first when he went and meet up with her rival Nita behind her back lol
In the novel Kirk confessed to Mon that he felt Sam doesn’t have feelings for him because he felt that she’s seeing someone else that is why he’s with another woman…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:49
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In the novel Kirk confessed to Mon that he felt Sam doesn’t have feelings for him because he felt that she’s seeing someone else that is why he’s with another woman…
I just hope that Sam will confront Kirk (before she gets intimate with Mon) that she only thinks of him as business partner like what Mon said to Nop that he doesn’t have the right to be jealous because they’re just friends. Same with Mon, I hope she doesn’t dive in a relationship with Sam knowing that the latter is engaged with Kirk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here, I guess because nowhere else is anybody worrying or talking about Kirk's feelings when Sam and Mon get together. Twitter and tiktok can't wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling we will get some revelation on Kirk. Not that he's a bad guy but Freen and Becky have said it before, every character has a reason to do things they do, including Kirk. Maybe she meant that about him meeting Nita secretly or maybe it also includes accepting the arranged marriage with her despite knowing she clearly doesn't love him.
Prise was on set for the last episode. There is a chance Kirk turns out gay and he's on board with marrying Sam like she's with him. It's better with your bff than some strangers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 18:07
I have a feeling we will get some revelation on Kirk. Not that he's a bad guy but Freen and Becky have said it before, every character has a reason to do things they do, including Kirk. Maybe she meant that about him meeting Nita secretly or maybe it also includes accepting the arranged marriage with her despite knowing she clearly doesn't love him.
Prise was on set for the last episode. There is a chance Kirk turns out gay and he's on board with marrying Sam like she's with him. It's better with your bff than some strangers.
There is a mole in the company so that better be Kirk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep reading about a fight between Freen and Becky at around October, which kind of changed things... I wasn't around then; could someone sum it up a bit? Is it known what made them fight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 18:37
I keep reading about a fight between Freen and Becky at around October, which kind of changed things... I wasn't around then; could someone sum it up a bit? Is it known what made them fight?
They had a misunderstanding while they were teasing each other on twitter then Freen got made and deleted her tweets lol few days later Freen tweeted a cute note to Becky and they made up
Anyway we still don’t know the real reason but Freen said she sulked at Becky because she was naughty and didn’t listen to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:16
Guest wrote:
They had a misunderstanding while they were teasing each other on twitter then Freen got made and deleted her tweets lol few days later Freen tweeted a cute note to Becky and they made up
Anyway we still don’t know the real reason but Freen said she sulked at Becky because she was naughty and didn’t listen to her
what were they teasing each other about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HII people. I havent been able to visit the chat lately so I dont if y'all talked about this already.
But do we know why Ksam has Mon's line ID saved as "Mon's my Idol"??? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:11
HII people. I havent been able to visit the chat lately so I dont if y'all talked about this already.
Nope, no idea why. I haven't seen that many people on twitter discussing it either (in Eng). I'm sure it will be a part of the plot later one, like Mon noticing and asking Sam why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone tried asking Becky Kiss Marry Kill between Kongkwan, Freen, and Khun Sam. Just for fun...lol or could be Freen being asked the other way too bet Mon, Fon and Becky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
Nope, no idea why. I haven't seen that many people on twitter discussing it either (in Eng). I'm sure it will be a part of the plot later one, like Mon noticing and asking Sam why.
This is the only one I could find on Twitter who talked about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon's the one that puts her contact in Khun Sam's phone so I'd assume she's the one that put the contact name too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
My idol Mon, I believe it was written by Mon when she typed the number, I think it's almost an easter egg about the novel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:49
There are several examples of when the actors are comfortable and want to give everything to the character, the scenes become more perfect, reminds me of Amalia as Scylla and Taylor as Raelle in motherland for salem.
They didn't have a choreography, they dedicated themselves to understanding what the characters felt.
And I think that's the case with Becky and Freen, they understood their character's deepest feelings, and how important timing is.

There are sweet kisses between these two, passionate kissess too they eat each other with their eyes, and there are moments like this and the hug in bed. When two people have chemistry the work is incredible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
My idol Mon, I believe it was written by Mon when she typed the number, I think it's almost an easter egg about the novel
Hmm I'm having doubt now cause Sam asked for her Line ID. Not her phone number. It's been a while since I had Line on my phone but if it's similar to kakao, your ID is like your username. So that should be Mon's ID/username on Line. (Doesn't make sense she'd call herself that but who knows)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:45
Has anyone tried asking Becky Kiss Marry Kill between Kongkwan, Freen, and Khun Sam. Just for fun...lol or could be Freen being asked the other way too bet Mon, Fon and Becky.
They have asked Becky something similar, and she just said aren't they all the same person?

For Freen, she won't answer she's a different breed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm replaying episode 2 part 1, when Sam again saves Mon from being run over, her face screams concern...and then she gives her the coat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:45
They have asked Becky something similar, and she just said aren't they all the same person?

For Freen, she won't answer she's a different breed
between character and real people and different personalities... no it's not all the same person but the way she thinks is interesting lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

More teasing
This is the last straw, F deleted the Pictures and her comments after this

Becky tweeted this after F deleted the post and the comments, but deleted it after few hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And I forgot to say Freen changed her twitter profile name to Nong Freen for few days until this tweet and she said in the interview, what If I didn't care of you so you would know how it will (maybe talking about her being Nong)

Then she posted this note then change her name back to Pfreen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:51
And I forgot to say Freen changed her twitter profile name to Nong Freen for few days until this tweet and she said in the interview, what If I didn't care of you so you would know how it will (maybe talking about her being Nong)

Then she posted this note then change her name back to Pfreen

Thank you for getting me up to date so extensively! :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About the fight.
It's funny how Freen says that she tried not to care about Beck not being there for her, because she wanted Beck to do something to recognize her worth, but when Beck tried to talk to her Freen ignored her...lol; what was Beck supposed to do then? It was a Sam.
But as Beck stayed in her place Freen eventually sent the message to say that they had to speak

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:46
About the fight.
It's funny how Freen says that she tried not to care about Beck not being there for her, because she wanted Beck to do something to recognize her worth, but when Beck tried to talk to her Freen ignored her...lol; what was Beck supposed to do then? It was a Sam.
But as Beck stayed in her place Freen eventually sent the message to say that they had to speak
Yeah it was their first serious fight and poor Becky as an introvert she didn’t know how to reconcile so she waited for Freen to finally break the silence and make up lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

More teasing

Becky tweeted this after F deleted the post and the comments, but deleted it after few hours
Da
I don't get it. The translation is a bit rough. So Becky was "making fun" of Freen photos? But Freen thought that it was real so she got upset? The good thing it seems like they made up quickly going with what she posted later and Becky too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I w

More teasing

Da
I don't get it. The translation is a bit rough. So Becky was "making fun" of Freen photos? But Freen thought that it was real so she got upset? The good thing it seems like they made up quickly going with what she posted later and Becky too.
I was a bit confused about this argument. Its obvious that becky would have been joking and freen seemed to take it a bit too seriously

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:46
About the fight.
They had a fight on social media? What?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

F wants to be the dominant one, "Freenbeck" , not letting B put her hand on her shoulder and even the SamMon (not sure). Becky eas clearly joking but she got offended anyways.

She was already sulking when Becky didn't went with here to eat sushi, she joked about the picture

Then she keeps on joking about the Nong Freen.

Then she publicly told everyone that someone else will drive her to that cafe she wanted to go when Freen already offered to driver.

I think it is the accumulation of these factors plus her being naughty. That made Freen really sulky, that was the last day of pre-ordering of her bag that is why she posted those pictures, and she even deleted it :rofl: