Post by lux2 »

Thread Rules:

1. No het talk
2. No stanbaiting
3. No concern trolling
4. Don't quote trolls. Ignore and report
5. Stay on topic
6. Don't derail other threads with stan talk

Please post Twitter/IG/media links under spoilers to avoid the pages lagging. Thank you!

On 22 Aug will announce the casts of #GAPyuri

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope this delivers and that the people who settled for the crumbs in Nevertheless and loved it keep the same energy and support this.
When does this air?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The actresses are so cute the one with bangs look so young though i wonder how old she is and if she’s half white. She doesn’t look Thai at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here is the basic plot folks, someone needs to take one for the team and find out what happened in the novel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 07:42
Hope this delivers and that the people who settled for the crumbs in Nevertheless and loved it keep the same energy and support this.
When does this air?
Apparently some point in 2022

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re so pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish there were a way to read this in English

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shooting this week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The actresses are very beautiful and comfortable with each other, I'm looking forward this show :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 08:06
The actresses are so cute the one with bangs look so young though i wonder how old she is and if she’s half white. She doesn’t look Thai at all.
Becky Armstrong is half thai/british

STUNNING girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really pretty casting :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^_^ I'm so glad Saint decided to produce this show, the world already has too much BL shows. He could have picked another BL which is considered very profitable but he decided to be bold and chose to make a GL show. Kudos to him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HOT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are currently working together as secondary characters in a BL show
but they don't have much screen time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear this is the MOST gorgeous casting in ages :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know where I can buy the novel translated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rehearsing so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am excited, but not hopeful until i see the actual acting. The younger girl especially strikes me as a bad actress, and i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that she's not that good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The two actresses are baiting their fan base so bad that it’s embarrassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both girls are so pretty, I never watch a show for the prettiness but if the main story is about lesbians I might take a look and bear the Thai dialogue (dont hate me, but thai just isn't a cute sounding language).
What is this show about anyway?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 04:26
It seems like it’s just part of Asian entertainment, like even the actors in her roles bait the same way. They keep them in character to promote shows and it makes me uncomfortable. You can tell they are both straight. It seems like some people like it though, no wonder it’s a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are for sure baiting but it's not that unnatural considering the Thai culture and I'm speaking as a Thai.
They are close as they spend time together more when they shot the BL series. Some girls are quite touchy like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How can you call it baiting if they hadn’t claimed anything about their personal rs or preference that is not true? It’s part of promoting their team up, not that serious. Just don’t watch them promoting it and wait for the series if you are still interested by then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's called fanservice you uncultured hoof and it's common practice for love teams. Y'all love throwing the words bait and especially queerbait when you don't even understand the true meaning or implications of said words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The internalized homophobia in this thread :argh:

In Asia is normal to promote your onscreen ship you don't see straight people complaining onscreen straight ship promoting their ship, only bitter berthas complaining.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 12:27
The internalized homophobia in this thread :argh:

In Asia is normal to promote your onscreen ship you don't see straight people complaining onscreen straight ship promoting their ship, only bitter berthas complaining.
*it's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 12:05
Guest wrote:
It's called fanservice you uncultured hoof and it's common practice for love teams. Y'all love throwing the words bait and especially queerbait when you don't even understand the true meaning or implications of said words.
Honey, it’s you that don’t understand the meaning between fan service and baiting. They’re beyond fan service at this point at everything they’re doing right now. Don’t be calling anyone names when they’re speaking the truth and your dumbness getting the best of you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 13:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Honey, it’s you that don’t understand the meaning between fan service and baiting. They’re beyond fan service at this point at everything they’re doing right now. Don’t be calling anyone names when they’re speaking the truth and your dumbness getting the best of you.
Not OP but why is it getting you this worked up over it? Like most have said, it's really not that deep and something commonly done so why should they act any different than other actors/actresses? I'm sorry but if anyone is delusional enough to believe they're not selling their shows/team up and thinks they're in an actual relationship (if they don't say they are) then they need help not the actresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 13:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nope, it's still fanservice, they're NOT doing anything out of the norm for love team promo and OP is still a hoof for not recognizing it for what it is just because they learnt a new word and want to apply it to anything that doesn't conform to Western media promo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Western berthas traumatized by western actresses claiming to bi so now they call everything "queerbaiting"

Uncultured swine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol they already have a brazilian fanbase and the show hasnt even aired yet :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cant wait for this :hudoin: hope they will have english subtitle :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 16:35

They'll have subtitles in 17 languages. Both this and the BL series they're premiering in this Friday will have subs in 17 languages including English.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 16:35

Damn Becky’s hand on the tittie :nervous:

It looks like Gap is gonna corrupt everyone’s mind

Becky said this show is gonna be spicy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where can we watch it? When will it air?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 17:08
Where can we watch it? When will it air?
It's still a while before it airs since they haven't even started filming yet. They just filmed the trailer 5days ago and that's where the above shots are from. The show itself will air later this year so think during the fall and will be on Channel 3 in Thailand but also the IDF youtube channel. This Friday is the premiere of another show where the two actresses have a small part but will play bff to lovers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you've read the yuri/manhua/graphic novel you'd know that the two scenes above are pivotal in the story and they look well shot/feel like the novel so kudos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where I can read the novel in English ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 17:29
Where I can read the novel in English ?
You have to buy it

https://www.mebmarket.com/ebook-181426-GAP-ver.eng

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I finished the novel and it made more excited about the series. I can imagine Freen and Beck while reading. Lol! Let’s go!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They really are serving in everything, the looks department, the fanservice and delivering content daily. It's what I like/appreciate about shows from that part of the world. It might seem weird for people that are used to watching American shows but I absolutely buy what they're selling which is the ship/show. Give me all the fanservice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 05:34
Guest wrote:
It seems like it’s just part of Asian entertainment, like even the actors in her roles bait the same way. They keep them in character to promote shows and it makes me uncomfortable. You can tell they are both straight. It seems like some people like it though, no wonder it’s a thing.
Not Freen saying in an interview that she doesn't like boys long before GAP was even ever a thing and you referring to her as straight. I have to laugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 10:08
They really are serving in everything, the looks department, the fanservice and delivering content daily. It's what I like/appreciate about shows from that part of the world. It might seem weird for people that are used to watching American shows but I absolutely buy what they're selling which is the ship/show. Give me all the fanservice
True. it helps promote the show if people will see their chemistry through fanservice. But to be fair to them, they seem to be really good friends for real. And because they are comfortable with each other, big chance it will reflect positively on screen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they have finished shooting the pilot trailer only but the shooting for the episodes havent started yet? I think they are planning to show the series by the end of 2022 or early 2023. Hopefully it will be this year though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So this means they will start shooting in about 2 months from now? Hopefully the locations will be available once the script is ready