Re: GAP The series (YouTube)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:17
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:16
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:11
Why do you think LLL director wanted Becky to keep her short hair until feb 2023? Is that normal in TH? I thought after done filming they can change their hairstyle or something.
Maybe for their promo
It could be because they might want to reshoot some scene
we know the movie will be out in 9 feb so maybe they want her to keep the tomboy look for the promo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:12
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:34
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:30
It really feels like Freen/Becky have really calmed down on the public displays of affection/ overt fanservice whichever people believe it to be. I wonder if its that fact that many noticed so much even the little gestures that make them slightly uncomfortable and they've become very apparent to the way they now behave in public. If do its sad.
What’s sad about it? If they want to do something that will protect their privacy and private rs, there’s nothing sad about it. There could be a lot of reasons and we can only assume. Other than shippers, they’ve had a couple of trolls as well who accused them a lot of awful things that actually made Bec took some time of socmed. I’ve been following them for a while and I have their growth. I cannot be more happier with their progress
As an old fan I’m also happy with their progress they matured a lot and I’m sure after Gap and the fight their bond got stronger as they said they grow and understand each other more so whatever they have I’m glad they keep it private it’s really better that way
Agree with you, as a fan who following them since last year, i'm also glad that now they're somewhat both become private and lowkey with their relationship, whatever kind that is.
They understand each other much better, and yes i get the vibe that their bond now so mature but still deep and even stronger now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:21
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:17
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:16
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:11
Why do you think LLL director wanted Becky to keep her short hair until feb 2023? Is that normal in TH? I thought after done filming they can change their hairstyle or something.
Maybe for their promo
It could be because they might want to reshoot some scene
we know the movie will be out in 9 feb so maybe they want her to keep the tomboy look for the promo
That’s a good sign if they will include her in promoting the series. I initially thought that maybe only her mom and dad will promote the series together. If they are planning on including her too then that’s a good exposure for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:42
can someone please explain to me what does thai puns mean ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It really feels like Freen/Becky have really calmed down on the public displays of affection/ overt fanservice whichever people believe it to be. I wonder if its that fact that many noticed so much even the little gestures that make them slightly uncomfortable and they've become very apparent to the way they now behave in public. If do its sad.
What’s sad about it? If they want to do something that will protect their privacy and private rs, there’s nothing sad about it. There could be a lot of reasons and we can only assume. Other than shippers, they’ve had a couple of trolls as well who accused them a lot of awful things that actually made Bec took some time of socmed. I’ve been following them for a while and I have their growth. I cannot be more happier with their progress
As an old fan I’m also happy with their progress they matured a lot and I’m sure after Gap and the fight their bond got stronger as they said they grow and understand each other more so whatever they have I’m glad they keep it private it’s really better that way
Agree with you, as a fan who following them since last year, i'm also glad that now they're somewhat both become private and lowkey with their relationship, whatever kind that is.
They understand each other much better, and yes i get the vibe that their bond now so mature but still deep and even stronger now
Da it has always struck me as weird how you guys decided that whatever fight happened made them stronger despite evidence that suggests it made them keep their distance from each other instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da it has always struck me as weird how you guys decided that whatever fight happened made them stronger despite evidence that suggests it made them keep their distance from each other instead.
Because they’ve said it themselves and even Freen said she wanted to keep Becky in her life for a long time. If you think their fight made them distant then why would she say that in front of the whole people watching them inside the cinema during their EP 1 premiere?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol what evidence are you talking about ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think you are the weird one. Dropping that word “evidence” without presenting the evidence itself 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao are you for real? They even talked about it themselves jesus. You don’t need to be a shipper to understand. You just need to be a normal person lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I checked Becky’s twitter and she calls other people “bb” too so I guess that wors is nothing special 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:08
I checked Becky’s twitter and she calls other people “bb” too so I guess that wors is nothing special 🤣
Yeah. That’s why Freen is babe 🐰 in her phone lol

They are making fun of that bb because of Freen’s explanation that it means “becbec” when in general it’s a common short term for baby. Nothing serious lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:01
Mon dominating Sam is gonna be so interesting to watch :rofl:

One of my fave parts in novel was Mon becoming more aggressive and dominant even in bed and biting Sam neck to claim her as her own :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:11
Guest wrote:

They are making fun of that bb because of Freen’s explanation that it means “becbec” when in general it’s a common short term for baby. Nothing serious lol
please don't bother engaging with that troll it's the same one who said they seems distant and only do fans service :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She calls Freen and her fans bb. It’s still special. Those people are special to her. Lol! And did you really search if she calls other people that way?? Wow 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you are the weird one. Dropping that word “evidence” without presenting the evidence itself 🤣
The evidence is your crying about how they act different and less ott than before, you cry about it every couple of pages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

please don't bother engaging with that troll it's the same one who said they seems distant and only do fans service :rofl:
kinda weird that in this fandom, it’s the anti shippers look more desperate. Going through insta likes, follows, twitter etc just to search for something to combat the shippers 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The evidence is your crying about how they act different and less ott than before, you cry about it every couple of pages.
haha yeah it's obviously the same person they think the girls are distant because they don't do fake fanservice like other wlw or bl pairs :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stickers fight? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wanna see the evidence of people crying every a couple of pages. Lol! I just saw the OP of this commenting about it and she’s not crying but trying to blame the shippers about their change “publicly”. Or maybe it’s you? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:22

That’s probably Sam applying some concealer because she wasn’t able to sleep last night because Mon scared her of that ghost thing 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Who do you think will be the one in the office that will catch their affair? I think it’s Mhee because of how they introduced the character lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:29
Guest wrote:

Who do you think will be the one in the office that will catch their affair? I think it’s Mhee because of how they introduced the character lol
I think in the novel it was Yha that heard them doing things in the office but now they added new characters so it's possible :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think in the novel it was Yha that heard them doing things in the office but now they added new characters so it's possible :lol:
I think that was really smart to add a new character that is expected to notice everything rather than someone catching them. Also, I think Yah and Chin will be together lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From next ep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:42
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think that was really smart to add a new character that is expected to notice everything rather than someone catching them. Also, I think Yah and Chin will be together lol
yeah I remember seeing a bts photo of what it looks like Sam firing Yha and Chin lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi all, May I know who’s mami ? And who’s she referring to? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:55
Here’s the explanation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:56
the fact that even Nam was shocked for a good minute when they were filming this scene :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:59
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:55
Here’s the explanation

Much appreciated!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:00
Guest wrote:
the fact that even Nam was shocked for a good minute when they were filming this scene :lol:
They weren’t even kissing yet in that scene lmao 🤣 that’s probably just like pure tension kind of scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:01
Mon dominating Sam is gonna be so interesting to watch :rofl:

One of my fave parts in novel was Mon becoming more aggressive and dominant even in bed and biting Sam neck to claim her as her own :$
Oooooh I've been looking for these pictures to confirm what this scene would be about. Sam is wearing the same outfit than in the kneeling scene which mean this is after she went to apologize for the player insult. So we will get the love scene that Mon leads. 🤤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why does jim want her friends to call her martha?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:06
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:00
Guest wrote:
They weren’t even kissing yet in that scene lmao 🤣 that’s probably just like pure tension kind of scene
there are photos where they are just looking at each other and are mega intense they eat each other with the eyes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:16
why does jim want her friends to call her martha?
She dont say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn that’s amazing they didn’t get shy at all filming love scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:25

It’s always good if the pair has established trust with each other, in any kind of pairing. Because they can just be in character and let it go. Most of intimate scenes will require choreography because that sets the boundaries in a scene so the pair will feel secure and comfortable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:25

They've really reached a level of being comfortable with each other. It's crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look so soft and cute here. I cannot take the feels 🥹😭😳☺️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:38
They look so soft and cute here. I cannot take the feels 🥹😭😳☺️

I hope when they get together we will have many sweet moments like this :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree this is wild this is the first time I've heard of actors not rehearsing tbh in love scenes, their bond is extraordinary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:51
I agree this is wild this is the first time I've heard of actors not rehearsing tbh in love scenes, their bond is extraordinary
I think the director let them do whatever they feel comfortable with since he never worked on wlw love scenes but the fact that he and the staff got shy watching them tells you how special their bond is :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because they’ve said it themselves and even Freen said she wanted to keep Becky in her life for a long time. If you think their fight made them distant then why would she say that in front of the whole people watching them inside the cinema during their EP 1 premiere?
Unfortunately people will always troll.. idk what their relationship in real life is but whatever it is I know its genuine. They arent really doing fan servicing as much as anymore, you can tell they have matured. I respect everyones opinon shipper or not, but why so people get defensive? Here in the Philippines we always have love teams. Some end up developing feelings for each other and some just work. I guess my question is is it so hard to believe that they might actually like each other. Ive beeen a fan of FB but I honestly hate it when people say ita fan service this or that, they are actresses but they have feelings too. Theres this one troll here thats always active saying theyre sisters or gets pissed when others say they can be real.

I just wish that people dont over analyze it and accept the fact that they can be or cant be real. No need to diss other peoples opinion cuz in the end, only thry know the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their director is so funny 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Unfortunately people will always troll.. idk what their relationship in real life is but whatever it is I know its genuine. They arent really doing fan servicing as much as anymore, you can tell they have matured. I respect everyones opinon shipper or not, but why so people get defensive? Here in the Philippines we always have love teams. Some end up developing feelings for each other and some just work. I guess my question is is it so hard to believe that they might actually like each other. Ive beeen a fan of FB but I honestly hate it when people say ita fan service this or that, they are actresses but they have feelings too. Theres this one troll here thats always active saying theyre sisters or gets pissed when others say they can be real.

I just wish that people dont over analyze it and accept the fact that they can be or cant be real. No need to diss other peoples opinion cuz in the end, only thry know the truth.
That’s so true! I know sometimes we get over excited…but guyssss keep calm!! May I know which Philippine couple ends up tgt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

kinda weird that in this fandom, it’s the anti shippers look more desperate. Going through insta likes, follows, twitter etc just to search for something to combat the shippers 😂
yup HAHHAHAHA i think its always this one person. I dont think that person realizes that its a good thing FB arent showy, it actually means they arent fan servicing. Watch that troll is gonna freak and reply to this hahhahha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 11:51
But I think that kinda works though. Because Mon and Sam doesnt have any experiences prior to each other also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s so true! I know sometimes we get over excited…but guyssss keep calm!! May I know which Philippine couple ends up tgt
I dont know if you know glaiza de castro and rhian ramos? They did GL together. They ended up having something but it ended cuz glaizas mom is hardcore Christian.. thibgs got awkward between them but i thinl theyre civil now cuz glaizas engaged too and rhian has a bf. They lasted fpr about 6 months.. Not a lot of people know about this, however I worked as a subtitle trans for GMA so yup.. so its possible that feelings develop, but of course this one troll here will sau its fan service thats why im prepared to see their reply hahahha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:03
Their director is so funny 😂

yeah as a fan who followed them through the filming process I'm so thankful to director A he gave us so many bts scenes and his captions were always funny and on point :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think in Thailand, they also have this het love team that ended up being together that they compare fb with. It’s not really uncommon for love teams to develop something because of the nature of their work. The possibility is there but it doesn’t mean every love team will end up being together. So yeah, nothing is really certain so just enjoy the ride lol