GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

They are already done filming this week. They will film again next week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whenever something FB related is available for interfans, the sale gets crazy. IDF should be aware and hopefully take advantage of it once GAP near its promotions.
Saint also let it slip last time they will have a fan meeting. I wonder if it's the same thing SCOY got where FB were wearing pink.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 15:32
Whenever something FB related is available for interfans, the sale gets crazy. IDF should be aware and hopefully take advantage of it once GAP near its promotions.
Saint also let it slip last time they will have a fan meeting. I wonder if it's the same thing SCOY got where FB were wearing pink.
“Saint also let it slip last time they will have a fan meeting. I wonder if it's the same thing SCOY got where FB were wearing pink.“

Can you explain this part I don’t get it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 16:06
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 15:32
“Saint also let it slip last time they will have a fan meeting. I wonder if it's the same thing SCOY got where FB were wearing pink.“

Can you explain this part I don’t get it?
During IDF live for netflix when Becky was telling her story, Saint said FB will prepare for GAP fanmeeting and they will practice hard since thats Becky's mindset.

Just thought about it but I can't wait to see if FB kisses have changed since they filmed the pilot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ENG TRANSLATIONS:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ENG TRANSLATIONS:

nicorobin
Reactions: 0

Post by nicorobin »

guys, please put some spoilers otherwise this amount of media embedded would just cause the page to crash and we can't see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys don't forget to buy their KAZZ magazine. Pre-Order until 5 September 2022. They ship to interfans.

FREE PHOTO CARD
If you order 1 book of magazine, Will get PHOTOCARD 1 pc. of random (Total 3 Styles)

SPECIAL PACKAGE KAZZ 189
Will get Get Magazine 3 Books.
PHOTOCARD 3 ea. (Complete all 3 styles, amount 1 sets)

KAZZ 189 Infinity of love – FreenBecky - https://worldwide.kazzmarket.com/produc ... reenbecky/
KAZZ 189 Infinity of love – JajaOaey - https://worldwide.kazzmarket.com/produc ... -jajaoaey/
KAZZ 189 Infinity of love – NoeyIrin - https://worldwide.kazzmarket.com/produc ... -noeyirin/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Next week's filming sched:
GapQ14 - Aug 22
GapQ15 - Aug 23

Reactions:

Post by guest »

These pair, really have chemistry and great fanservice as well.
They posted BTS pics and videos of them right after the Kazz was release.

Is Mate that good?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 01:20
These pair, really have chemistry and great fanservice as well.
They posted BTS pics and videos of them right after the Kazz was release.

Is Mate that good?

There is no ENG translation yet for MATE novel. So far we only have GAP and USYuri novel with ENG Translation from the same author.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 00:53
Guys don't forget to buy their KAZZ magazine. Pre-Order until 5 September 2022. They ship to interfans.

FREE PHOTO CARD
If you order 1 book of magazine, Will get PHOTOCARD 1 pc. of random (Total 3 Styles)

SPECIAL PACKAGE KAZZ 189

KAZZ 189 Infinity of love – FreenBecky - https://worldwide.kazzmarket.com/produc ... reenbecky/
KAZZ 189 Infinity of love – JajaOaey - https://worldwide.kazzmarket.com/produc ... -jajaoaey/
KAZZ 189 Infinity of love – NoeyIrin - https://worldwide.kazzmarket.com/produc ... -noeyirin/
Would really want to get the FreenBeck and OaeyJaja cover edition, but we can't choose and mix order the cover from the special package one, isn't it? While order it each would kill me with those shipping cost fee 3x higher than the magz price itself, oh lordy.... :sadangel:
the thing we'd do for this fandom, broke my ass off :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Magazine's price 180.00฿
Shipping's price 900.00฿
That's....5 times than the magazine's price, jesus :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 02:33
Guest wrote:

FREE PHOTO CARD

SPECIAL PACKAGE KAZZ 189

Would really want to get the FreenBeck and OaeyJaja cover edition, but we can't choose and mix order the cover from the special package one, isn't it? While order it each would kill me with those shipping cost fee 3x higher than the magz price itself, oh lordy.... :sadangel:
Yup, if you want to just buy the FreenBeck and OaeyJaja cover edition, you will only get random photocard each. But if you buy both their special package you'll get all the photocards but you'll end up with 2 more copies of each cover. :'(
Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 02:43
Magazine's price 180.00฿
Shipping's price 900.00฿
Yeah the item itself if cheap but the shipping fee cost is so expensive :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The number of times they've kissed already and that's only from the pilot teaser :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 01:14
Next week's filming sched:
GapQ15 - Aug 22
GapQ16 - Aug 23

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FREE PHOTO CARD

SPECIAL PACKAGE KAZZ 189

Yup, if you want to just buy the FreenBeck and OaeyJaja cover edition, you will only get random photocard each. But if you buy both their special package you'll get all the photocards but you'll end up with 2 more copies of each cover. :'(
Guest wrote:
Magazine's price 180.00฿
Shipping's price 900.00฿
Yeah the item itself if cheap but the shipping fee cost is so expensive :bigcry:
fr, the struggle :'(
makes me think to just go and move to Thai, lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FREE PHOTO CARD

SPECIAL PACKAGE KAZZ 189

Guest wrote:
Magazine's price 180.00฿
Shipping's price 900.00฿
You can stay in Thailand until next year :rofl: You will probably be able to attend more of their live events if you live there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gap Cast Announcement Part 4 - YukiNop character building [engsub]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wowwwwww, other pairing are really releasing bts of the Kazz Photoshoot except from FB. Hope Becky will share some.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:42
Wowwwwww, other pairing are really releasing bts of the Kazz Photoshoot except from FB. Hope Becky will share some.
It's really weird how they are being lowkey with updates this GAP era unlike how they have a bunch of stuffs during SCOY era. I'm curious if this is a strategy and they will drop bombs once GAP airing starts or they just really decided to not post too much content together online.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:47
Guest wrote:
It's really weird how they are being lowkey with updates this GAP era unlike how they have a bunch of stuffs during SCOY era. I'm curious if this is a strategy and they will drop bombs once GAP airing starts or they just really decided to not post too much content together online.
Yah maybe when GAP starts to promote full force, if not on that released on set pictures from the GAP director, we really could not get any content from them together aside from that water bottle that Freen posted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yah maybe when GAP starts to promote full force, if not on that released on set pictures from the GAP director, we really could not get any content from them together aside from that water bottle that Freen posted.
Yeah I hope they will go full blast with fanservice once GAP starts airing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Free promo for GAP, we really need to search and tag big follower queer accounts and promo GAP once it starts airing.

I'm not sure if you guys heard about this new GL series from Philippines but they really received a big boost because of some queer twitter accounts with thousands of followers tweeted about their series. We should be doing the same on December to promo the series

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 05:07

Free promo for GAP, we really need to search and tag big follower queer accounts and promo GAP once it starts airing.

I'm not sure if you guys heard about this new GL series from Philippines but they really received a big boost because of some queer twitter accounts with thousands of followers tweeted about their series. We should be doing the same on December to promo the series
I think it will happen when GAP has contents to be rted besides FB being cute. The kisses from pilot was rted and it pushed the views. Serie trailer will too if they show some hot stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the...she also looks good with bangs. Life is so unfair :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:26
Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FREE PHOTO CARD

SPECIAL PACKAGE KAZZ 189

Guest wrote:
Magazine's price 180.00฿
Shipping's price 900.00฿
You can stay in Thailand until next year :rofl: You will probably be able to attend more of their live events if you live there
Hmm, tempting! I can attend all of their fanmeet and everything :rofl:

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You know that Freen's grandfather just passed away yesterday, so Freen's family is in grief right now and assuming that Becky's respecting Freen and her family as well, so she hold to promote their kazz issues, thinking that might be Becky is with Freen and her family right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

22.8K likes already omg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 23:18
22.8K likes already omg

just another episode of fans being a better promoter than IDF :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow GAP girls mixed type of beauty compliment so well. They attract different races Freen's beauty attracts most people from west and Becky within Asia. I love it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Event tomorrow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do they want GAP on Netflix? GAP will be airing on their local TV and on Youtube right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nicorobin
Reactions: 0

Post by nicorobin »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:12
GAP Editors working double time :goldstar: :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nicorobin wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:16
Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:12
GAP Editors working double time :goldstar: :goldstar:
They should also post that on Tiktok. Lots of fans actually came from tiktok because of the edits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:04
Why do they want GAP on Netflix? GAP will be airing on their local TV and on Youtube right?

It's freaking Netflix, why wouldn't you want your show to be on that platform? Youtube is good and pretty much available everywhere for free but the PR it can get if it makes it to Neflix is huge. Netflix wouldn't even need to promote it, it will still be a milestone to have the first Thai GL serie on there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 07:15
I prefer her to have no bangs because she looks so young with bangs. The heart shape face fits her, especially when doing the GAP mature scenes. :spy: takes aways the minor aura.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Freen's eyes though it is so expressive. Idk if this is how she is irl, but anyways it makes me believe she would bring justice to KS role. F*ck I can't wait for another43 months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 07:19
Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 07:15
I prefer her to have no bangs because she looks so young with bangs. The heart shape face fits her, especially when doing the GAP mature scenes. :spy: takes aways the minor aura.
Did she really cut her bangs??? Like please tell me it's not real? Some fans seem to love it but I'm like NO, she still looks pretty but no bangs is like HOT. If she did cut her bangs then it means Mon does it too or it wouldn't make sense as they filmed everything without.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:36
Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:04

It's freaking Netflix, why wouldn't you want your show to be on that platform? Youtube is good and pretty much available everywhere for free but the PR it can get if it makes it to Neflix is huge. Netflix wouldn't even need to promote it, it will still be a milestone to have the first Thai GL serie on there.
Ditto with you!
The fact the op asking why GAP need to be on netflix, confused me really :unsure:
Like damn girl, you've no idea how freaking huge it will be for GAP to be on netflix, since it represent the first asian gl series, imagine that