Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 00:49
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 00:41
Interesting that they will rewrite the script but they are not willing to cast other actresses for OJs parts. :hmmm:
Maybe because OJs parts are not that much so they can just easily replace their scenes with different scenes.
If IDF is really thinking about doing MATE series then it will be such a rush to introduce new actors to play it without testing their chemistry first very risky
They did this with Khun Song character right?
Broke the news with letting go Cream and later that day, there's new replacement recast and filming already.

I read from twitter, beside Cream, Oaey and Jaja, there's also Ploy and Anda as well.
What character does Ploy play?

So, if they're going to focus only for FB in GAP, why they open casting at first? 😟
With Cream her part is actually vital to Khun Sam's backstory so they really need have to a replacement for that cast. Ploy I think was Kate. We also don't know if Baitoey is still playing as Kate lol we haven't really seen her filming again. There was only time she filmed at Khun Sam's house and then that's it lol. I'm starting to think that maybe she also left GAP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Interesting that they will rewrite the script but they are not willing to cast other actresses for OJs parts. :hmmm:
Maybe because OJs parts are not that much so they can just easily replace their scenes with different scenes.
If IDF is really thinking about doing MATE series then it will be such a rush to introduce new actors to play it without testing their chemistry first very risky
Broke the news with letting go Cream and later that day, there's new replacement recast and filming already.

I read from twitter, beside Cream, Oaey and Jaja, there's also Ploy and Anda as well.
No. It’s different with Khun Song. It was a schedule conflict so they did recast a new one. For OJ, they didn’t reach into a deal and they didn’t recast anyone.

For Ploy and original Nop, they were replaced for who knows the reason why. Anda and the new Kate seems to be also no longer part, again who knows why. For the cast movement, Creame and OJ were the only ones the reason were made public.

And the last part, you make it sound like they shouldn’t have casted any one else because the leads are FB. So you are saying they shouldn’t caster any characters? I dont get it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If people have read the novel, you can say that OJ characters are not vital to GAP. They were inserted to be introduced as part of another novel but they don’t have much impact in GAP. I guess some people who haven’t read the novel think OJ has a lot of screen time. I think the positive side is, OJ fans they won’t be disappointed with the limited screen time like we did with Fon and KK in scoy :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess Saint is a magnet of bad management. I read in a reddit thread before how Saint managers were always in conflict first, with Perth and then with Zee, all his love teams manager. But Perth’s management also did Saint dirty and after some time, saint’s manager also had an argument with Zee’s management too. I’m just wondering if P’Chen was Saint’s manager from the very start of his career and how he’s also managing all IDF artists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:48
If people have read the novel, you can say that OJ characters are not vital to GAP. They were inserted to be introduced as part of another novel but they don’t have much impact in GAP. I guess some people who haven’t read the novel think OJ has a lot of screen time. I think the positive side is, OJ fans they won’t be disappointed with the limited screen time like we did with Fon and KK in scoy :rofl:
Yes, I also think it is really not that vital. I'm actually more interested about Khun Sam's grandmother, Kirk and Nita's characters. Surprisingly, I'm not that interested yet with Yuki and Tee's character even though they are the 2nd couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Didn’t their characters love story helped Mon to realize how important love and trust is in a relationship? Since Mon read their cartoon made love story? I already forgot some parts of the novel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:52
Guest wrote:
Didn’t their characters love story helped Mon to realize how important love and trust is in a relationship? Since Mon read their cartoon made love story? I already forgot some parts of the novel
No. Their part was for Mon realizing that rich and poor can marry that’s why she accepted Sam’s offer to marry her but that’s just it. I think any other characters could give that conversation and realization to Mon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not like OJ worked for free, they got paid for the scenes they acted in. Producers cut scenes from TV/movies all the time.

If they actually have plans to make a follow up GL series with the specific characters OJ played, they really need to reshoot. It would be weird seeing them in GAP and then totally new actors for the follow up GL series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:49
I guess Saint is a magnet of bad management. I read in a reddit thread before how Saint managers were always in conflict first, with Perth and then with Zee, all his love teams manager. But Perth’s management also did Saint dirty and after some time, saint’s manager also had an argument with Zee’s management too. I’m just wondering if P’Chen was Saint’s manager from the very start of his career and how he’s also managing all IDF artists.
Looks like Saint's fan doesn't like how P'Chen is managing Saint? So maybe the problem here is with P'Chen he's probably the one making all these decisions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:56
It's not like OJ worked for free, they got paid for the scenes they acted in. Producers cut scenes from TV/movies all the time.

If they actually have plans to make a follow up GL series with the specific characters OJ played, they really need to reshoot. It would be weird seeing them in GAP and then totally new actors for the follow up GL series.
Yes. IDF is kinda shooting their own foot if they continue with OJ then eventually cast a different pairing with lesser chemistry in MATE. So I kinda understood them removing OJ scenes instead of recasting because they needed to find someone who will be at the same level or top OJ’s chemistry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Read this guys. Looks like P'Chen really sucks as a manager lol even Saint fans are complaining for a very long time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
A lot of bad things can happen if the pair has different managers like you mentioned above. Maybe Saint and IDF doesn’t want this to happen to OJ in the future so they wanted to sign them under them so they can have full control on how to stir their pairing instead of running into issues when OJs managers decided to do shit instead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 03:09
Guest wrote:
A lot of bad things can happen if the pair has different managers like you mentioned above. Maybe Saint and IDF doesn’t want this to happen to OJ in the future so they wanted to sign them under them so they can have full control on how to stir their pairing instead of running into issues when OJs managers decided to do shit instead
That's one possible reason too but doesn't change the fact that they should've talked to OJ's managers since the beginning if they're planning to make them their 2nd GL pairing like FB. It all boils down to poor and bad decision-making by IDF. They really need to learn their lesson the hard way lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Read this guys. Looks like P'Chen really sucks as a manager lol even Saint fans are complaining for a very long time

Chen is currently handling 8 artists including Saint. Saint is paying Chen to handle him and the other artists. If Saint is not happy with Chen, why not hire a different manager and why is he trusting Chen with his other artists? I think Saint doesn’t have a lot of money as of the moment to be able to hire new manager for him and IDF artists. Hope GAP will be successful so they could hire more people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 03:17
Guest wrote:

Chen is currently handling 8 artists including Saint. Saint is paying Chen to handle him and the other artists. If Saint is not happy with Chen, why not hire a different manager and why is he trusting Chen with his other artists? I think Saint doesn’t have a lot of money as of the moment to be able to hire new manager for him and IDF artists. Hope GAP will be successful so they could hire more people.
Praying for GAP's success so Freen and Becky will get endorsement deals/brands etc...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 03:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's one possible reason too but doesn't change the fact that they should've talked to OJ's managers since the beginning if they're planning to make them their 2nd GL pairing like FB. It all boils down to poor and bad decision-making by IDF. They really need to learn their lesson the hard way lol
Someone mentioned that OJ didnt have managers when they were casted. I guess IDF should’ve offered them when they didn’t have managers lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 03:20
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 03:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Someone mentioned that OJ didnt have managers when they were casted. I guess IDF should’ve offered them when they didn’t have managers lol
I think at that time they didn't really expect that FB would get people's attention and gain fans not just in Thailand but also international fans. They are basically betting on FB initially and investing in them with so much risk. But I guess when they saw how OJ also gained fans it was already too late for IDF to make their move. Or maybe their offer to OJ was not convincing enough for them to sign an exclusive contract.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. It’s different with Khun Song. It was a schedule conflict so they did recast a new one. For OJ, they didn’t reach into a deal and they didn’t recast anyone.

For Ploy and original Nop, they were replaced for who knows the reason why. Anda and the new Kate seems to be also no longer part, again who knows why. For the cast movement, Creame and OJ were the only ones the reason were made public.

And the last part, you make it sound like they shouldn’t have casted any one else because the leads are FB. So you are saying they shouldn’t caster any characters? I dont get it
Sorry, i didn't mean to offend, i'm just curious if they only looking for some extras to fill in some characters that doesn't too important to the story beside SamMon plot, they don't have to make big public open casting like whay they did previously, they can just make it internal casting for extras in the series or something like that, isn't it? Sorry, if my words are wrong, i don't meant it like what you think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 03:41
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry, i didn't mean to offend, i'm just curious if they only looking for some extras to fill in some characters that doesn't too important to the story beside SamMon plot, they don't have to make big public open casting like whay they did previously, they can just make it internal casting for extras in the series or something like that, isn't it? Sorry, if my words are wrong, i don't meant it like what you think
During that casting, they asked them LGBTQ+ related questions. I think this is to ensure that the casts they will be casting are not homophobic actors or at least aware that the roles they will be playing are very sensitive and any statement they make while filming or after filming the series might have an impact and affect the series. I think they are just trying to avoid controversies in general. It is also a great PR for GAP having that audition thingy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 04:14
Freen :rofl:

I think freen really adores Becky. She can’t hide it when she find her cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She really did great with the song. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LMAO at Becky she really won't go to the hospital :rofl: I hope she's feeling much better now if not, I think her mom needs to sedate her and drag her to the hospital :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 05:46
LMAO at Becky she really won't go to the hospital :rofl: I hope she's feeling much better now if not, I think her mom needs to sedate her and drag her to the hospital :rofl:

Beck is scared of fire because of the feeling of her skin being burned or something. Maybe she’s scared at needles too and if she gets admitted, they obviously need to insert some needles for meds hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 06:00
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 05:46

Beck is scared of fire because of the feeling of her skin being burned or something. Maybe she’s scared at needles too and if she gets admitted, they obviously need to insert some needles for meds hahaha
she already broke her ankle no need to be scared of needles anymore :rofl:
she needs to realize that she needs to get better fast because she still has tons of school works to do, have to finish filming GAP, have to go to workshop and film her movie
the doctor already asked her to get admitted the day they went to the hospital but she declined

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they gain more local fans once GAP airs because as much as we have tons of interfans their main market is still Thais. :fingcross: they need more locals loving them to secure endorsements/brands etc...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys remember the KAZZ CURSE? I feel it really did happen but not to FB but to OJ 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 07:44
Do you guys remember the KAZZ CURSE? I feel it really did happen but not to FB but to OJ 😭
Seems to me that their respective managers are not keen to keep them in the love team as well. I guess that’s why they didn’t sign IDF contract. That’s why they are also saying goobye to #oaeyjaja tandem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 08:36
Guest wrote:
Seems to me that their respective managers are not keen to keep them in the love team as well. I guess that’s why they didn’t sign IDF contract. That’s why they are also saying goobye to #oaeyjaja tandem

Not to be mean but it's a blessing in disguise they rejected IDF. No one in their right mind can look at IDF and think 'You know what they need? more artists'. They're already understaffed and struggling to manage everyone properly, adding 2 more people to their roster is just dumb.

Saint is also planning another drama produced by IDF after GAP, which means, they will invest money again. They are in no position to take care of more people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 09:17
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 08:36
Guest wrote:

Not to be mean but it's a blessing in disguise they rejected IDF. No one in their right mind can look at IDF and think 'You know what they need? more artists'. They're already understaffed and struggling to manage everyone properly, adding 2 more people to their roster is just dumb.

Saint is also planning another drama produced by IDF after GAP, which means, they will invest money again. They are in no position to take care of more people.
What do you mean? OJ have their own individual managers. So technically Chen will not manage them. But they are probably won’t be able to take projects without IDF’s consent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen exercising? Haha! Good for her and now Becky can invite her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen finally exercising now it is Becky’s turn to drink more water 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she lowkey shading Becky? 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:08

She’s lowkey telling becky to cover herself. 😂 she’s never happy when Becky shows too much skin :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:17
Those people are so annoying. They think they are funny with those stupid comments, I'm glad Freen always call them out. Seriously, the only reason you would talk about ghost is because you know about her story, why the fuck would you want to scare her? Idiots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She’s lowkey telling us that she doesn’t like Becky 🤣 (that kid is always showing her skin)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:22
Guest wrote:

She’s lowkey telling us that she doesn’t like Becky 🤣 (that kid is always showing her skin)
I remember a lot of people before were not happy on how controlling Freen is with the way Becky dresses. If she doesn’t like her, just let the kid be. Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Looks like it. She doesn’t like it when Becky is posting something with a lot of skin showing. Freen needs to get over this because when Becky turns 20, she will be more daring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I remember a lot of people before were not happy on how controlling Freen is with the way Becky dresses. If she doesn’t like her, just let the kid be. Lmao
Knowing how stubborn Becky is no matter what Freen do to police her Becky won’t stop showing off her skin 😂 Becky’s like a hopeless case at this point. Even drinking water which is a basic need of humans she won’t drink 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A lot of people = some anons in this thread...

I've never seen complaints from Becky's fans on twitter, especially since Freen already said in a live that Becky can do whatever she wants as long as she is happy.

There is a lot of projections going on here...