GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

For those who have read the novel, how far do you think they will show us for the intimate scenes? Do you think it will be like kiss - fade to black OR they will show the beginning of the act?

Since they went and show the office scene, it means, they were not afraid at all to imply sex before the backlash but now who knows?

Some scenes in the novel are like super hot, the makeout sex and the bath one for examples.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 08:56
For those who have read the novel, how far do you think they will show us for the intimate scenes? Do you think it will be like kiss - fade to black OR they will show the beginning of the act?

Since they went and show the office scene, it means, they were not afraid at all to imply sex before the backlash but now who knows?

Some scenes in the novel are like super hot, the makeout sex and the bath one for examples.
I really hope they go all out with the intimate scenes as long as both of them are comfortable. But one thing I’m really scared of right now is the possible backlash they might get if non-fans find out that they filmed those scenes when Becky’s only 19.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 08:56

I think if they will do a love scene would be until shoulder exposure only for both of them and that’s maybe the safest they could do. Like the one in the bath tub picture they released and the pilot end shot of them kissing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao! I feel bad for Freen but it was funny because as usual she gave into Becky’s request somehow :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 12:39
Lmao! I feel bad for Freen but it was funny because as usual she gave into Becky’s request somehow :lol:

That's something the GAP cast could do maybe or if Freen bring her squad with them. If they go just the two of them, Becky would have to play a lot by herself :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine if Freen is dating Opp :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 14:57
Please no… But why they’re always hang out together without Nam or Nut and she met him right after back to BKK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are some people new here or something.... Cuz i could have sworn Freen possibly dating Opp has been discussed to death here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Please no… But why they’re always hang out together without Nam or Nut and she met him right after back to BKK
Well unless she switches genders, then that's not happening. Also, this topic has been discussed and put to bed ages ago. Opp has been doing his modelling thing the last two months and not been able to hang out with the other 3 so of course she'd wanna hang with him now he's not busy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen's twitter likes right now :lol:
The soulmate one is cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You don’t have to imagine, they aren’t lmao. Opp is the male version of Nam. Lmao! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well unless she switches genders, then that's not happening. Also, this topic has been discussed and put to bed ages ago. Opp has been doing his modelling thing the last two months and not been able to hang out with the other 3 so of course she'd wanna hang with him now he's not busy.
Da
I agree with everything you mentioned except for the bolded part. How are you certain he is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 15:46
Are some people new here or something.... Cuz i could have sworn Freen possibly dating Opp has been discussed to death here.
Which is so stupid because it’s international fans who is so obsessed with this topic just because Opp is a guy but they don’t know anything else about him. Lmao! :rofl:

Simple common sense, if Thai fans are not picking it up, then it is not. They are shippers, they will know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 15:57
Freen's twitter likes right now :lol:
The soulmate one is cute
Freen liked.

I think they already have a deep bond but it seems it’s just getting deeper. During SCOY, they have a few scenes together so they are seldom together for work but they hang out on their personal time so they got closer. Now in GAP, they will be together most of time, the scenes they will shoot, plus add the promotions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:00
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I agree with everything you mentioned except for the bolded part. How are you certain he is gay?
You know/pick up on it through his social media and some things he says. But that's OT so I won't go into it anymore. Apologies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But you don’t ask why Opp and Nut are hanging out most of the time without Freen and Nam :lol: I am not saying Nut and Opp are a thing but it’s obvious you only know about Opp when she’s with Freen lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen also liked this edit… i feel weird lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:16

Freen also liked this edit… i feel weird lol
Yeah… 😅 Like someone mentioned before, it’s not black and white. Part of me is convinced she’s keeping this sister narrative just because Becky is still a minor and they have an age gap. If Freen is a guy, given their age gap, you know people will react negatively.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky was extra clingy with Freen earlier. Maybe because she knows they won’t see each other until next week lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:59
Becky was extra clingy with Freen earlier. Maybe because she knows they won’t see each other until next week lol

Seems like she wants to hug/cuddle Freen but she cant :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I can’t blame Becky she sure will miss Freen I mean they clearly had fun and enjoyed each other’s company a lot these past 3 days lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 17:13
Guest wrote:

Seems like she wants to hug/cuddle Freen but she cant :lol:

As if she didn't cuddle her all night....
I like how they are all over each other. Its like no personal space, and they seem to be really comfortable with that.

That's why i think their kissing scenes from what we have seen looks natural.
They are certainly comfortable with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:

I can’t blame Becky she sure will miss Freen I mean they clearly had fun and enjoyed each other’s company a lot these past 3 days lol
And I think this is the first time Becky traveled without her fam and she had a freedom for a couple of days. It must have been an unforgettable experience for both of them in terms of their friendship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A closer look. You can hear them screaming ahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry if this is out of context, or had been asked before, but if the GAP series is a success when it airs, will the author do a sequel on the novel? Or will the IDF produce a sequel? The only GL movie I watched from Thailand was Yes and No, and there was a sequel until Yes and No 2.5 (which Aom wasnt in).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen :Friday yet? Skip to Friday right now?

What’s happen on Friday?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 23:50
Sorry if this is out of context, or had been asked before, but if the GAP series is a success when it airs, will the author do a sequel on the novel? Or will the IDF produce a sequel? The only GL movie I watched from Thailand was Yes and No, and there was a sequel until Yes and No 2.5 (which Aom wasnt in).
It depends on how they will end the story. Also it depends on Saint if he still have money left to produce more GL series for FreenBecky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:27

Freen :Friday yet? Skip to Friday right now?

What’s happen on Friday?
Not sure about Friday but they have an event on Saturday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really appreciate that they seem to know that they don’t hold the future but they are determined to be still in each other’s lives regardless

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 02:45
I really appreciate that they seem to know that they don’t hold the future but they are determined to be still in each other’s lives regardless

Soulmates 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 03:04
Guest wrote:

Soulmates 😭
And since you mentioned, Becky RTd the Soulmate thing hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Freen already has a project after gap. I hope Becky will also have her project

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There's no GAP sequel but GAP is part of a larger Yuri series. The characters interact in each other's novels (for GAP it'll be the married couple from the novel Mate that's featured). The next novel from the series to be made into a show is Us and it'll be on gmmtv (that's the most famous BL channel, author confirmed). Khun Sam's oldest sister is also gay in her novel called Blank. If IDF decides to continue adapting p'Pla's novels, I think Mate and Blank would be the ones since they're introducing those characters to the audience. Though all that depends on if she agrees

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 09:05
lol
Taking pics while the other one is sleeping 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:22
Guest wrote:
There's no GAP sequel but GAP is part of a larger Yuri series. The characters interact in each other's novels (for GAP it'll be the married couple from the novel Mate that's featured). The next novel from the series to be made into a show is Us and it'll be on gmmtv (that's the most famous BL channel, author confirmed). Khun Sam's oldest sister is also gay in her novel called Blank. If IDF decides to continue adapting p'Pla's novels, I think Mate and Blank would be the ones since they're introducing those characters to the audience. Though all that depends on if she agrees

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 10:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA they are not FB “fans”. It was mostly the people in their community (outside the fandom) that hate the author and the same people shitting on the pilot. Sure some Thai FB fans are also a little bit too much with demands but most of the people involved were outside the fandom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 10:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA they are not FB “fans”. It was mostly the people in their community (outside the fandom) that hate the author and the same people shitting on the pilot. Sure some Thai FB fans are also a little bit too much with demands but most of the people involved were outside the fandom
Maybe the new gl series that will be adopted will be played by milklove since they’re quite a famous gl pairing in gmmtv. Will that series be subject to the same criticism and issues GAP received?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some of the ones that were being that way with the author are or have been in the fandom for a while and are well known/prominent in the fandom. This was well before the pilot trailer was released, heck even before the teasers dropped. And I'm not making this up, I wish it was just "outsiders" coz that would be easy to explain away. Anyway, I hope the author agrees to go on set again. She provided us with the best content during the fitting day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 10:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe the new gl series that will be adopted will be played by milklove since they’re quite a famous gl pairing in gmmtv. Will that series be subject to the same criticism and issues GAP received?
We’ll have to wait and see. One thing for sure MilkLove is more popular then FreenBeck in Thailand so it will be interesting to see how hype their gl series will get. I’m just glad that Thailand are producing more GL series

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fandom on twitter are mostly posting about them not being together in the future. Is it because what Becky said during the interview or something else happened?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 10:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some of the ones that were being that way with the author are or have been in the fandom for a while and are well known/prominent in the fandom. This was well before the pilot trailer was released, heck even before the teasers dropped. And I'm not making this up, I wish it was just "outsiders" coz that would be easy to explain away. Anyway, I hope the author agrees to go on set again. She provided us with the best content during the fitting day
Yes. “Some” and I know it. But most of the people that hates the author AND doesn’t like the show are outside the fandom that’s why it was such a mess when the pilot teaser dropped because it was not only the fandom that is involved.

Anyway, I hope the pilot teaser issue will be the last but I doubt there won’t be complaints at all. I just hope it will just be more manageable compared to the pilot teaser.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 11:09
The fandom on twitter are mostly posting about them not being together in the future. Is it because what Becky said during the interview or something else happened?
I wanted to know too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes. Interfans being dramatic because of the translated clip where Becky said they don’t know what will happen in the future lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 11:12
Guest wrote:
I wanted to know too
Because of this clip

Seriously, I don’t get why interfans are always thinking about negative things and being dramatic over little things, this interview and Opp thing. Like, chill. Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 11:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wanted to know too
Because of this clip

Seriously, I don’t get why interfans are always thinking about negative things and being dramatic over little things, this interview and Opp thing. Like, chill. Lmao
Ahh really? I thought what Becky said was sweet, like they are determined to be in each others life no matter what happen in the future. Maybe its due to Freen tearing up a bit (dont know she was playing or not).

But I guess we really will know if they can still be close when GAP and promos finish, and also Becky needs to go overseas for studies right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wanted to know too
Because of this clip

Some fans love to be dramatic for the sake of it. I mean it has nothing to do with FB, no one knows the future. Unless they signed up for a show with multiple season like in the US, what happen after GAP is undecided like for most actors out there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wanted to know too
Because of this clip

Ahh really? I thought what Becky said was sweet, like they are determined to be in each others life no matter what happen in the future. Maybe its due to Freen tearing up a bit (dont know she was playing or not).

But I guess we really will know if they can still be close when GAP and promos finish, and also Becky needs to go overseas for studies right?
Yes. Same!! Like they are determined to being together forever even if they are no longer working together.

Btw, for Becky’s studies I think someone clarified that it will only be for a few weeks. Maybe for some requirements and stuff? But yeah, everybody thought it will take months/year but it will only be a couple of weeks on her final year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or during this interview, most of the time when they are talking normally, I don’t really feel their age gap. Like their banters etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 11:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wanted to know too
Because of this clip

Some fans love to be dramatic for the sake of it. I mean it has nothing to do with FB, no one knows the future. Unless they signed up for a show with multiple season like in the US, what happen after GAP is undecided like for most actors out there.
Exactly. Plus GAP is just starting. They will be promoting it at least until early 2023. I guess some people are just already too invested and doesn’t understand that work is work. And you can already sense how dramatic (and maybe toxic) some people can be when the time comes they need to do project with other people