GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

The mere fact that they are talking everyday and we see them still enjoying each other’s company after more than a year shows how much they like each other. I don’t think any of us has done that for a specific friend, like talk everyday constantly. Lol!

Freen is always shy to talk about her rs with Beck but when she does, we can see how romantic she is. Behind the camera, I really think she is the clingy one. Lol!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

do people here have any friends? do you really not talk with your friends every day and have friendly dates with them and your family invite them. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:18
do people here have any friends? do you really not talk with your friends every day and have friendly dates with them and your family invite them. :rofl:
......I am a bad friend & a bad sister. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
I'll give you a friend...but, if you treating your sister the way freen treats becky... :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Do you have 1 specific friend you talk EVERYDAY for over a year??? Really?! Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 15:19
eat good food, then lay in bed, watch the sea & the sunset with that person. lmao ours definition of sister & bestfriend are totally different from Freen. :nervous: I don't know how extreme will Freen be if she really got a lover lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:40
guest wrote:
I'll give you a friend...but, if you treating your sister the way freen treats becky... :mask:
what! who brings sister to the topic. yes, I treat my friend the same way freen treats Becky. their relationship is so platonic to me. but I am grateful that they have chemistry on camera

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:47
guest wrote:
Yes for more than two years. the same for my sister and brother and most people I know all have that one friend. I think being on the internet so much ruined your social life :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Freen chose to label them as bffs, I won’t question it. But the sis thing is like sus to me. Idk. But maybe that’s just me. I think maybe because Freen already has bff/s and she wanted to set Becky apart so “sis” it is. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:56
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:47
guest wrote:
Yes for more than two years. the same for my sister and brother and most people I know all have that one friend. I think being on the internet so much ruined your social life :rofl:
Nah, I am in a relationship for more than 6yrs so I talk to one specific person daily that is not my friend. Lol!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:51
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
what! who brings sister to the topic. yes, I treat my friend the same way freen treats Becky. their relationship is so platonic to me. but I am grateful that they have chemistry on camera
Hmm so have you ever share a lollipop with your friend or have a formal luch with her whole family and feed her with the same spoon you’re eating with :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whatever they have, I am convinced it’s pure and beyond fan service so good luck to them. It’s very rare for co-stars to have such bond so I hope it will translate to their project and future projects and will bring them lots of success in the future

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:05
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Hmm so have you ever share a lollipop with your friend or have a formal luch with her whole family and feed her with the same spoon you’re eating with :hmmm:
I shared everything with my friend even gum before she starts dating her boyfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My conclusion is I think they definitely like each other more than friends but they just don’t want to label their relationship either because they themselves are not aware that they have deep feelings for each other that cross friendship boundaries or they know but just don’t want to complicate things since they’re playing a fictional couple and it would be unprofessional to catch feelings for your first co-worker so they stick with sisters/ bffs for now
Again this is just my opinion feel free to disagree I mean they could really be just friends who care for each other and nothing more anyway we will never know until they say otherwise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
I shared everything with my friend even gum before she starts dating her boyfriend
What do you mean "even gum"? Like gum you've already started chewing? :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
I also treat my friend the same way freen treats becky. And we clearly do not have feelings for each other romantically. We also see each other as sisters, more like family. Maybe, it depends on the type of your personality. Some are clingy and some are just not that showy friends. Though, I don’t want to assume their relationship because it’s their own privacy to keep. I just accept whatever they give and doesn’t over analyze everything and which will give me more expectations and will hurt myself at the end. There’s also a big possibility that they won’t be love team anymore after GAP 🥹😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're probably that type of bffs that everyone things they like each other and are dating, but are only just friends. But i think when one of them gets a partner their dynamic will change they won't be this close anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will put them on sus list until Becky turns 20. If they won’t leave the sisterzone even when Becky is already on legal age, I doubt they will. Until then, I will enjoy their moments. I think it’s cute and pure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:33
I will put them on sus list until Becky turns 20. If they won’t leave the sisterzone even when Becky is already on legal age, I doubt they will. Until then, I will enjoy their moments. I think it’s cute and pure.
X2 let’s just wait and see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I think how we interpret their rs is depending on our personality and experiences in life. But we can’t really be sure regardless of how close it is to our own personal experience because they are not us. Not to mention, we only see what they allow us to see. I am an introvert like Becky so constantly talking to someone about nonsense is not my thing unless you are really really special. And I guess some of friends (like Nam) proved that because she rarely replies to them. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:29
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes, we even take showers together. and I have no feeling for her :rofl:
you see people are different, just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people wouldn't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:44
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

you see people are different, just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people wouldn't
I’m sorry but sharing used gum is disgusting no matter who you’re sharing it with

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:49
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m sorry but sharing used gum is disgusting no matter who you’re sharing it with
I understand if you find it disgusting, but that doesn't mean other people don't do the thing you find disgusting.
they could be just platonic friends or two friends who have feelings we don't know. but when keep saying friends won't act this way as a prove of them being more than just because you don't act that way is wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As someone from Asia and familiar with loveteams, friendly advise is you just need to enjoy everything without thinking too much how they are in real life.

1. Even if they are together, most of the in demand love teams won't be allowed to admit they are together while they are paired. Why? It keeps the fans talking, wondering and keeping the hype. Some love teams only admit it after they have broken up so they could explain why the love team could no longer go on as a pair. lol!

2. Same as above, if they are in a relationship with other people, we won't know easily since they might hide it to protect the love team (in terms of FB, I personally think they are both single)

So yeah, just take everything with grain of salt and enjoy the contents as it is. Guard your heart, ladies :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 00:49
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. That's nasty.

To make a larger contribution, it's perfectly normal and almost expected to talk to at least one or two friends daily. At their age and with them having been costars since introduction and not having a 9 to 5 schedule, why wouldn't they? They're not saying they have deep and meaningful sessions everyday but they'll text or line. I don't know what's with twitter trying to use that in support of their "are they real?" agenda when there are things that could actually be thought suspicious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

girl, I don't have a problem with you sharing a shower with your friend...totally get that things are different in other cultures...I 'm freaking out over you chewing gum that your friend has already been chewing.

And I'd say the same thing to Freen & Becky. That shit was gross sharing an actual lollipop - if that's just your friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen and Becky really need to prepare themselves as their fandom are growing, more toxic shippers will come along.

I give u an example of the 'Hosie' ship from the show Legacies. The real actors created the ship, hyped it up to the point of calling each other wifey, and then they lost control of the ship. The ship worked due to one of them being a queer, while the other wanted her character to be queer in the show. However, the fandom were so toxic that they cant accept the real actors being in other relationships with other people and started wars with other ships in the show. The pressure was too much for the actresses that they both deactivated their twitter, and stayed away from social media.

And we see this in idol groups from Korea as well.

I hope FreenBeck shippers can keep it civil and just enjoy the moments we can get from them. We can see now they are enjoying us shipping them together, and I pray that they will never get sick of it. Imagine them being annoyed or stressed everytime fans are asking them to date.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 01:43
Freen and Becky really need to prepare themselves as their fandom are growing, more toxic shippers will come along.

I give u an example of the 'Hosie' ship from the show Legacies. The real actors created the ship, hyped it up to the point of calling each other wifey, and then they lost control of the ship. The ship worked due to one of them being a queer, while the other wanted her character to be queer in the show. However, the fandom were so toxic that they cant accept the real actors being in other relationships with other people and started wars with other ships in the show. The pressure was too much for the actresses that they both deactivated their twitter, and stayed away from social media.

I hope FreenBeck shippers can keep it civil and just enjoy the moments we can get from them. We can see now they are enjoying us shipping them together, and I pray that they will never get sick of it. Imagine them being annoyed or stressed everytime fans are asking them to date.
i only feel sorry for the ones who don't entertain the fans from the beginning. for example, I won't feel sorry for the hell that will happen to Inglot ship when both of them will have a boyfriend, the same for freen and Becky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Bolded - lol No we don't. Stop spreading lies.

Freenbeck are doing what *most* (not every, there are levels) love teams do and it's to be expected from the genre they are in and culture. Maybe the Legacies situation spun out of control because it's an American (or Canadian?) show where Westerns cannot comprehend that type of promotion because love teams and ships are not marketed that way stateside. But they are in Asia and SEA with the concept of fanservice so no, I've never heard of any idols being chased off sm because delusional shippers can't get a grip.

The only worry I would have is the amount of delusional international fans fb attract some of which have taken it upon themselves to mistranslate and try to manipulate certain situations. But ultimately, thai, pinoy and other Asian fans know what's up and will drown out crazy fabs which every fandom has, btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

that's very true. in every pairing, this always happens once the ship gets bigger. Even married pairs are not exempted. LOL! I can only wish FB will eventually pursue different career path while they are still single and let the love team slowly die before they get respective partners so fans aren't as attached but that's out of my hands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:07
Guest wrote:

Bolded - lol No we don't. Stop spreading lies.

Freenbeck are doing what *most* (not every, there are levels) love teams do and it's to be expected from the genre they are in and culture. Maybe the Legacies situation spun out of control because it's an American (or Canadian?) show where Westerns cannot comprehend that type of promotion because love teams and ships are not marketed that way stateside. But they are in Asia and SEA with the concept of fanservice so no, I've never heard of any idols being chased off sm because delusional shippers can't get a grip.

The only worry I would have is the amount of delusional international fans fb attract some of which have taken it upon themselves to mistranslate and try to manipulate certain situations. But ultimately, thai, pinoy and other Asian fans know what's up and will drown out crazy fabs which every fandom has, btw.
Sorry, I did not mean any bad meanings. I am from Asia too.

But one thing we can agree, we are getting more than we ever dreamed off in this ship. And i love how the fans are always supporting them no matter where they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Most Thai fans are shippers but are sane. They know their limits and very protective of the girls. It's actually the international fans who try to make issues with everything, add to that reacting right away to a possible mistranslation. The girls never claimed to be together so it's the fans responsibility to put that into their heads.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:18
Guest wrote:

Most Thai fans are shippers but are sane. They know their limits and very protective of the girls. It's actually the international fans who try to make issues with everything, add to that reacting right away to a possible mistranslation. The girls never claimed to be together so it's the fans responsibility to put that into their heads.
that's not true. most Thai fans are just like any other fans. I have been on a lot of gl Thai ships and they all get toxic with time even the het and bl ships Thai fans are more toxic when they get big

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone knows where we can watch their full FUN day yesterday? Was it on youtube or it was aired on TV?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's not true. most Thai fans are just like any other fans. I have been on a lot of gl Thai ships and they all get toxic with time even the het and bl ships Thai fans are more toxic when they get big
I am talking about FB Thai fans hence I said protective of the girls. If these fans will stay with FB, they can somehow help but I agree, if it gets super big, it might be really hard to try put sense in each and everyone. But I hope the majority will be sane at least

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media][/media]
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:37
Anyone knows where we can watch their full FUN day yesterday? Was it on youtube or it was aired on TV?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Yes there are sane fans in the all the fandom. However no matter what kind of ship is, no matter Thai, Korean or what countries the fans are from. The bigger the ship is the more the louder/toxic fans will dominate the fandom. So just enjoy what we can get now coz when they getting big, the mood of the fandom will definitely going to be different than now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only gets delusional who wants, everyone knows that their job is making people ship them and a lot of things that they do is for that. And there's literally freen that's part of the ship telling everyone that they are sisters, and she's not lying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:42
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am talking about FB Thai fans hence I said protective of the girls. If these fans will stay with FB, they can somehow help but I agree, if it gets super big, it might be really hard to try put sense in each and everyone. But I hope the majority will be sane at least
I agree, it’s really hard to control a big fandom with a lot of crazy shippers. It’s so cringe and awkward how some fans in twitter became victims of mistranslation and also over analyze every little things. We can also see freen sometimes get uncomfortable with some comments on her live. And people no matter how many times you say it, would always tag freen or becky on each other’s live. That is quite disrespectful.

And I also agree with that user who says that it also happen in kpop. Some kpop artists became awkward with their members to the point that they dont interact much to stop the shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:58
Only gets delusional who wants, everyone knows that their job is making people ship them and a lot of things that they do is for that. And there's literally freen that's part of the ship telling everyone that they are sisters, and she's not lying
And that’s one part of the ship. The other one is going a different direction. So yeah, you can’t expect people to only believe Freen, can you? You can’t expect everyone to believe Freen when she hits on Beck sometimes and dedicates loves songs. And same with Beck, you can’t believe everything she says when Freen is doing the opposite. It’s not black and white.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Freen wants to bring Becky to the beach, Then what are they waiting for? I thought Freen already get a approval from Becky’s mom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 04:15
So Freen wants to bring Becky to the beach, Then what are they waiting for? I thought Freen already get a approval from Becky’s mom
Probably shooting sched and other commitments. I doubt they would stay for a day only if they get a chance to do it. Becky said they already discussed but she won't say when. Maybe on Freen's bday?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 04:15
They did not specify the details but I thought is when Becky turn 20 only then she can stay for the night at the beach. From Freen's description of what she want to do for Becky, I think her plan is to stay for at least 1 night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:58
And the other one is creating their own little family with a dog and Freen is okay with it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky doesn’t want to be separated from Freen yet :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 06:26
Becky doesn’t want to be separated from Freen yet :rofl:

Sleep over part 2 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cuties :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
I have a bff, we've been friends for more than 15 years now, yes we close, so close that we make each other body as a blanket when we're on a mountain camp. Yes we talk, but not everyday tho. Yes we share one water bottle when we drink, but never, ever one lollipop or even chewing the same gum.

I only did that with my gf, considering... :shifty: