06 Dec 2022, 02:35
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:31
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:09
Will Becky really use Freen's eye remover? :rofl:
Becky said she has a hard time removing her eye makeup and Freen notices it. That’s why Freen gave her one :rofl:
She will for sure use it if not Freen's gonna be so sulky if she sees the eye remover bottle still full :rofl: during the live Freen was asking already if she already used it lol
Freen is really living to her reputation, she is so unpredictable.
actually, that's the most predictable thing she did :rofl: i knew it as soon as i saw her answer to yesterday's interview when she was asked what's her gift for Becky
if theres no interview no one can guess what she would give I personnaly thought she would go for the usual flowers, cake and gift.

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series (YouTube)

Post by Guest »

I'm pretty sure Freen gave her something else other than the makeup remover and cotton pads.. hahhahah
Does Becky still live with her parents?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:55
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:40
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:23

Becky said she has a hard time removing her eye makeup and Freen notices it. That’s why Freen gave her one :rofl:
She will for sure use it if not Freen's gonna be so sulky if she sees the eye remover bottle still full :rofl: during the live Freen was asking already if she already used it lol
actually, that's the most predictable thing she did :rofl: i knew it as soon as i saw her answer to yesterday's interview when she was asked what's her gift for Becky
if theres no interview no one can guess what she would give I personnaly thought she would go for the usual flowers, cake and gift.
Sarocha is a different breed. :rofl: for people who have been following them for a while, it’s not a surprise. I guess most were just surprised when the reporter spilled that she was planning a surprise for Bec lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:11
I'm pretty sure Freen gave her something else other than the makeup remover and cotton pads.. hahhahah
She just goes back to her parent's house when she's not working. But if she has work she usually stays at her condo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:11
She does. But she also has a place of her own where she normally stays when there’s work. She just had her own place when GAP shooting started.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:16
guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:55
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:40
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sarocha is a different breed. :rofl: for people who have been following them for a while, it’s not a surprise. I guess most were just surprised when the reporter spilled that she was planning a surprise for Bec lol
I think Freen shared that surprise to Heng but Heng spilled the tea to the reporter :rofl: I don't personally think that Freen will tell the surprise to a reporter herself right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 00:46
Shenohh wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 00:45
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 00:16
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 23:55
Don't know if it has been said before but does Becky grew up/lived in another place for a long period of time, when did she lived in Thailand? I was curious becasue in some bts she doesn't know how to pronounce some Thai words. I know she is half Thai and half British, but thought that she lived in Thailand all her life for some reason.
She lives in Britain. She only comes to Thailand when she works. I suspect her mother talked Thai to her and her brother all her life.
Interesting. I don’t seem to hear any british accent from her
She sounds more American when she speaks English.
OP Thanks.
True lol. Oh wow I thought she was already living in Thailand. So I guess she's also studying in a UK University? And Law? She seems pretty determined and hard working with acting and studying a not so easy career and it's actually interesting how both things are somewhat far from each other. I now think she is adapting well in Thailand and because she is having success same as Freen, she may decide to stay more time in Thailand wk. They both seem like nice and dedicated girls. I hope we can see both in any other projects sooner than later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is going on here! :intenseles:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:23

Sam slapped Jim/Martha during Sam’s bday because Jim tried to (jokingly) kiss Mon. So Sam tried to reconcile with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 02:44
I think Mon already figured out how Sam's brain works but she will get more confirmation once she meets Sam's friends on EP 4 and the reason behind it. I'm pretty sure Sam's friends are going to spill some teas about Sam on next EP :rofl:

Yeah It's cute how she's figuring Sam little by little and how Sam is opening to her as well.
Insert gif here of 'dark' gf that doesn't know how to express her feelings with 'pink' gf that figures it out for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:29
Guest wrote:

Sam slapped Jim/Martha during Sam’s bday because Jim tried to (jokingly) kiss Mon. So Sam tried to reconcile with her
Jim tried to kiss Mon? What? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mon's love language = being brutally honest to Khun Sam and teasing her a lot :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes. Because they caught them kissing and they (Sam and Mon) were trying to play it down. So Sam’s friends tease Sam that they will kiss Mon since they said it was just nothing and they are all friends. And when she was about to kiss Mon, Sam slapped her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao new people seeing their casual interaction :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:22
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 00:46
Shenohh wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 00:45
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 00:16
Guest wrote:
Don't know if it has been said before but does Becky grew up/lived in another place for a long period of time, when did she lived in Thailand? I was curious becasue in some bts she doesn't know how to pronounce some Thai words. I know she is half Thai and half British, but thought that she lived in Thailand all her life for some reason.
She lives in Britain. She only comes to Thailand when she works. I suspect her mother talked Thai to her and her brother all her life.
Interesting. I don’t seem to hear any british accent from her
She sounds more American when she speaks English.
OP Thanks.
True lol. Oh wow I thought she was already living in Thailand. So I guess she's also studying in a UK University? And Law? She seems pretty determined and hard working with acting and studying a not so easy career and it's actually interesting how both things are somewhat far from each other. I now think she is adapting well in Thailand and because she is having success same as Freen, she may decide to stay more time in Thailand wk. They both seem like nice and dedicated girls. I hope we can see both in any other projects sooner than later.
The one that you reply to is actually wrong. This is the correct one. She is studying in UK University, but it's online.
Guest wrote:
Opposite. They only use english at home because of her dad. She moved to Thailand just a couple years ago and she needed to study Thai language from the very basic. That’s why people around her still explains some words because she doesn’t know what it means. In old interviews, you can see Freen and other casts explaining some words/questions to her. She’s so much better now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 03:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes. Because they caught them kissing and they (Sam and Mon) were trying to play it down. So Sam’s friends tease Sam that they will kiss Mon since they said it was just nothing and they are all friends. And when she was about to kiss Mon, Sam slapped her
How do you know this before it’s even shown???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 04:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know this before it’s even shown???
Novel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is still 1 unavailable video hidden on GAP EP 1 playlist :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 04:15
There is still 1 unavailable video hidden on GAP EP 1 playlist :hmmm:
Behind the scene is what makes sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Mon's going to bring up the topic of Sam's engagement to Kirk once she confirms that Sam likes her :hmmm:
and will Sam clarify that it was just an arranged marriage between her and Kirk :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They don’t have work for a couple of days. Hope Bec will have a good rest to try and recover more. Once they get known locally, they’ll have more work, less rest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 04:30
They don’t have work for a couple of days. Hope Bec will have a good rest to try and recover more. Once they get known locally, they’ll have more work, less rest.
she needs to rest she still looks weak after getting covid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank God Becky can speak English :bigcry: we don't get translations on her IG/Tiktok lives unlike Freen there is someone who translate her live in full so I really appreciate it when she speaks English when she's doing live

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Khun Sam calling Mon "Tua" is that normal in Thailand? Tua = babe? or there is a different definition for this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 04:38
Thank God Becky can speak English :bigcry: we don't get translations on her IG/Tiktok lives unlike Freen there is someone who translate her live in full so I really appreciate it when she speaks English when she's doing live

Aww she seems so cute and considered. She knows she has international fans and think of them. I do hope the event will be broadcasted somewhere hopefully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 04:45
Khun Sam calling Mon "Tua" is that normal in Thailand? Tua = babe? or there is a different definition for this?
Tua = you but I think it’s a sweeter version or something. Lol! But it means “you”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wanna see the reaction of Mon’s parents when they find out that these two are in a relationship but Sam is apparently engaged to Kirk 👀 that’s going to be interesting if there is a scene like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t understand the translation 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have no high expectation on NC scene. Because they already said they don’t know how far they could go because they don’t have any cultural reference. I am just hoping it was done beautifully. I’m just glad that they cleared that whatever they have done, it was discussed and agreed by everyone. Basically NC means “no children”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 05:47
I don’t understand the translation 🤣
Here a more complete interview.

He is just saying that there is a love scene but it is still within the scope that they have created. They have discussed everything with the actresses and the author about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They appeared on twitter at the same time again lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 06:04
They appeared on twitter at the same time again lmao
Nothing new 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but it ended up with Sam being kissed on her cheek instead of slap and when Mon finds out she gets really jelousy :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 06:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but it ended up with Sam being kissed on her cheek instead of slap and when Mon finds out she gets really jelousy :lol:
That’s on the novel but in the series looks like they changed it to Jim really slapping Khun Sam hard. Freen mentioned that her earrings even flew after she got slapped 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s on the novel but in the series looks like they changed it to Jim really slapping Khun Sam hard. Freen mentioned that her earrings even flew after she got slapped 🤣
No. It was Nam that mentioned her earrings flew when Freen slapped her because she told Freen to do it for real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Since Freen got slapped, I wonder if they'll change it so Jim isn't in love with Sam. There's no incentive to kiss her if Jim sees Sam as a friend. I thought Jim's jealousy of Mon and resigned love for Sam was hilarious in the novel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Since Freen got slapped, I wonder if they'll change it so Jim isn't in love with Sam. There's no incentive to kiss her if Jim sees Sam as a friend. I thought Jim's jealousy of Mon and resigned love for Sam was hilarious in the novel.
Lol no Nam said it’s Khun Sam who slapped Jim hard when she tried to kiss Mon and her earrings fall out and I think they won’t change it and Jim will ended up kissing Sam’s cheek cause Nam spoiled there is a kiss lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen's bday greeting to Becky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 05:50
I have no high expectation on NC scene. Because they already said they don’t know how far they could go because they don’t have any cultural reference. I am just hoping it was done beautifully. I’m just glad that they cleared that whatever they have done, it was discussed and agreed by everyone. Basically NC means “no children”.

What is no children scene? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 07:10
Guest wrote:

Love scene. But don’t expect it to be like the western show kind of love scene lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 06:51
Freen's bday greeting to Becky
what she said :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 07:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Love scene. But don’t expect it to be like the western show kind of love scene lol
You could use other Thai BLs on YT for reference. It'll probably be something like SCOY's NC scenes, potentially more tame bc it's a GL. For people new to lakorns I hope they don't get their hopes too high. It's good to be excited but don't get mad if the scene isn't steamy enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rating stayed at 0.3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes! I’m really glad it is maintaining it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 07:17
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 07:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You could use other Thai BLs on YT for reference. It'll probably be something like SCOY's NC scenes, potentially more tame bc it's a GL. For people new to lakorns I hope they don't get their hopes too high. It's good to be excited but don't get mad if the scene isn't steamy enough.
da Sorry but anyone expecting anything "steamy" is clearly misguided and clueless and idk why they would expect that? It's still an Asian show that airs on tv and GAP is already doing a lot compared to other Asian shows even the het ones.