GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

Both of them kept saying that they have been under the rain for so long is that like literally under the rain like they don’t have umbrella or something to cover them? You will really get sick if you are always under the rain especially if you just went out of work and you are tired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

irin got the flu as well. in this weather lately in SEA mostly due to equinox, probably causing all these sickness...
they should take care and drink vitamins and supplements

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if they will still proceed to film GAP tomorrow despite the actors conditions right now? 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 05:20
Both of them kept saying that they have been under the rain for so long is that like literally under the rain like they don’t have umbrella or something to cover them? You will really get sick if you are always under the rain especially if you just went out of work and you are tired.
I’m starting to think if they actually filmed scenes under real rain because why would they exposed themselves in that condition voluntarily? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 05:30
irin got the flu as well. in this weather lately in SEA mostly due to equinox, probably causing all these sickness...
What MT said is true. Rainy season it not may favorite season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 06:02
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 05:30
What MT said is true. Rainy season it not may favorite season

true, virus spread wider and easily in this rainy season, you need extra care to your body during this season especially if you had congenital allergies like freen probably, that's why she get sick often :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even Nam. Gosh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 06:16
Even Nam. Gosh

They should’ve done lockin kind of taping like how they are doing it here in the Philippines. They all stay in a hotel and then go all together in their next filming location and film. Then after done shooting go back to hotel and then film again the next day until they finish the whole series. It is much safer that way unlile how they are doing it in Thailand with scattered taping days. Everyone is exposed their staffs, family members and co-actors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor freen. Same virus as before. She needs to starts being extra cautious. Even if mask is no longer mandated, should still wear mask in large gathering. Keep distance when talking to people. Always wash hands before touching face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nam and Freen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky IG LIVE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They better cancel GAP filming tomorrow and on Friday. Their actors need to rest and recover first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 06:56
And now we're wishing that GT is more correct translating than MT, because baby is way better sound than kid :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Becky has fever too

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:38

I hope she washed that sweatshirt by now coz girl........

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:49
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:38

I hope she washed that sweatshirt by now coz girl........
New favorite

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both actors down bad today still no announcement from IDF if they will lift the shooting tomorrow and on Friday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 06:52
Poor freen. Same virus as before. She needs to starts being extra cautious. Even if mask is no longer mandated, should still wear mask in large gathering. Keep distance when talking to people. Always wash hands before touching face.
DA 100% girl needs to take some precautions. When she starts to feel sick, stay at home and away from people. Your immune system is compromised. If it's not work related (required), take a break from folks. Continue to wear a mask, take some more vitamins. Nothing is fool-proof, but she can help herself out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky really didn’t learn a lesson from her injury before she also went to the doctor the next day instead of going right away. She needs to go to the doctor now and not tomorrow. Seeing blood in her saliva is already a red flag. Hospitals are open 24/7 right? This is so frustrating to read.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 13:46
Guest wrote:
DA 100% girl needs to take some precautions. When she starts to feel sick, stay at home and away from people. Your immune system is compromised. If it's not work related (required), take a break from folks. Continue to wear a mask, take some more vitamins. Nothing is fool-proof, but she can help herself out.
SA ETA - this goes for all of the cast too, but mainly Freen since she seems to get sick the easiest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 13:46
Guest wrote:
Nah, she’s too stubborn to take that advice of yours. Remember what happened when she got out of the hospital the last time? She went to work and that’s okay because work is work but right after that we all thought she will rest so she can fully recover but no she went out with her friends. Their works are already compromised because of their health issues because they are not being careful. I bet GAP director already warned his other colleagues not to hire these actors because they always get sick which delays the filming process. Who wants to hire actors who are always sick like literally every single filming. They both will not learn their lesson until it is too late.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nicorobin
Reactions: 0

Post by nicorobin »

looks like some troll anon in here waiting for Freen to make mistake to go on hate spree.. everyone is sick it's not just F I'm sure they have been advised and she know the consequences if she can't attend a taping. The shooting was not postponed several times for GAP this is only the first time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nicorobin wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 00:48
looks like some troll anon in here waiting for Freen to make mistake to go on hate spree.. everyone is sick it's not just F I'm sure they have been advised and she know the consequences if she can't attend a taping. The shooting was not postponed several times for GAP this is only the first time.
It should have been postponed sooner, she should stay at home for like some weeks to fully recover

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nicorobin wrote:
I don't see any hate spree here about Freen that anon talking about Freen she was spitting facts about Freen and what Freen did was not helping her condition at all like going out instead of resting. All we want here is for them to be healthy and finish filming for GAP. After filming their work will not stop because they also have to promote the series if they will do a promotion like what they did with SCOY then expect them to work every single day and if they are both not healthy then how will they be able to go on these schedules right? Freen also has a secret project and we don't have any news yet on when she will be starting that project so she needs to take care of her health and not be stubborn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm guessing they cancelled the GAP filming today since no updates yet from the staffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still no news whether they will filming or not today?
Lack of info or promotions like this really concern me, lol :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 02:00
I'm not even surprised anymore. IDF really sucks when it comes to handling their socmed accounts. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:13
nicorobin wrote:
I don't see any hate spree here about Freen that anon talking about Freen she was spitting facts about Freen and what Freen did was not helping her condition at all like going out instead of resting. All we want here is for them to be healthy and finish filming for GAP. After filming their work will not stop because they also have to promote the series if they will do a promotion like what they did with SCOY then expect them to work every single day and if they are both not healthy then how will they be able to go on these schedules right? Freen also has a secret project and we don't have any news yet on when she will be starting that project so she needs to take care of her health and not be stubborn.
Spitting facts?
Their works are already compromised because of their health issues because they are not being careful. I bet GAP director already warned his other colleagues not to hire these actors because they always get sick which delays the filming process.
This is the first time they postpone/delay the filming. Freen never absent from the filming even though she not feeling well. And "I bet ....."? goodness such irresponsible statement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't have faith in IDF when it comes to promotions. I'm just gonna trust Becky and her fan service skills to help hype this show once they started airing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 02:12
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:13
nicorobin wrote:
Spitting facts?
Their works are already compromised because of their health issues because they are not being careful. I bet GAP director already warned his other colleagues not to hire these actors because they always get sick which delays the filming process.
This is the first time they postpone/delay the filming. Freen never absent from the filming even though she not feeling well. And "I bet ....."? goodness such irresponsible statement.
I'm working in the same industry and I'm 100% telling you that shit happens all the time. Directors, producers, artists managers, makeup artists etc... they do talk and spread all these infos if they don't like working with artists who always get sick during filming and we all don't want that to happen to both of them. Them losing possible jobs because they have a bad reputation that they always get sick while filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trailer Pilot GAP The Series | IdolFactory Official | Vicky Reacts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
I don't have faith in IDF when it comes to promotions. I'm just gonna trust Becky and her fan service skills to help hype this show once they started airing.
Yeah me too, let the kid do the promotions heavily later on :lol:
But really, there's no slightly news at all up until now, will they or wont they continue filming today.
Hopefully both Freen and Becky well and get better though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 03:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But really, there's no slightly news at all up until now, will they or wont they continue filming today.
I think it was canceled. I hope Becky also went to the hospital to get herself checked because based on her tweet, there was also blood in her saliva that looks like the same symptoms as Freen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they will include Becky when they start to promote LongLiveLove. Promoting side by side with P'Sunny and P'Chompoo will give her great exposure to the press and the locals/public. I'm afraid that only the leads will promote the show together hopefully not :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 03:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it was canceled. I hope Becky also went to the hospital to get herself checked because based on her tweet, there was also blood in her saliva that looks like the same symptoms as Freen.
Yup, she said she had sore throat too, she said she's going home right, hopefully then richie or maybe her dad could take her to the hospital right away. Becbec need to take vitamins and supplement to boost her immune system since her schedule been so hectic lately, she really need to hold her milktea intake for a while <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yup, she said she had sore throat too, she said she's going home right, hopefully then richie or maybe her dad could take her to the hospital right away. Becbec need to take vitamins and supplement to boost her immune system since her schedule been so hectic lately, she really need to hold her milktea intake for a while <_<
Even if she's not sick, she should really avoid drinking milk tea because of too much sugar. She may be okay now but in the long run, her body will definitely suffer. Anything too much is not good for your body. Fans should really stop sending her milk tea trucks as food support and instead send healthy foods or fruits during filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Among IDF artists I feel like those who regularly exercise like Billy and Saint are the healthiest. They don't get sick that often. Exercise really helps. Running on a treadmill is a simple exercise and I think Freen can do that she just doesn't want too :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:22
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even if she's not sick, she should really avoid drinking milk tea because of too much sugar. She may be okay now but in the long run, her body will definitely suffer. Anything too much is not good for your body. Fans should really stop sending her milk tea trucks as food support and instead send healthy foods or fruits during filming.
Lol what mamis can do, whenever beck told them that she hasn't drink milktea that day, mamis will run straight to the store and buy it for her. Even freen herself bought beck milktea everytime they meet each other :rofl:
But, true too much sugar intake won't do good for your body in the long run 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 06:56
Among IDF artists I feel like those who regularly exercise like Billy and Saint are the healthiest. They don't get sick that often. Exercise really helps. Running on a treadmill is a simple exercise and I think Freen can do that she just doesn't want too :rofl:
Freen choose to sleep or eat instead of doing simple exercise, lmao
I think she already getting better (?) she post that old love lyrics on her ig, what i'm worried about now is becky, hope she go to the doctor already