Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 14:46
What’s happening? What is she being teased about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky really likes being sexy LOL Watch her dresses as a sexy nurse in the future too xD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 14:47
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 14:46
What’s happening? What is she being teased about?
About the sweater

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s embarrassed hahaha hide Becky hide

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen teasing her too!!! LOL
Watch Becky hiding that shirt for a good month before we see her with it again after today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was right with my guess before that Becky (Namo) in the movie is a tomboy. She’s playing another gay character 😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:24
🤣🤣🤣 Becky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nam is a very good actress. Unfortunately her appeal is not “marketable” in a lot of ways. Hopefully she’ll get more supporting roles outside IDF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 23:50
Nam is a very good actress. Unfortunately her appeal is not “marketable” in a lot of ways. Hopefully she’ll get more supporting roles outside IDF.
I don’t believe that she’s not marketable. Nam can act, she can cry, she can make you laugh, she can sing and dance etc… in every single since in SCOY she actually did really great. It is their manager’s job to market and find jobs for these IDF kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
I don’t believe that she’s not marketable. Nam can act, she can cry, she can make you laugh, she can sing and dance etc… in every single since in SCOY she actually did really great. It is their manager’s job to market and find jobs for these IDF kids.
I am talking about her appeal not her talent. She’s very talented, hands downs. But her appeal doesn’t suite a love team, it’s not going to work as a leading lady etc. She’s known Saint and Chen the longest. She’s the one who sang OST of one of Saint’s show. Even if Chen find jobs for her, it doesn’t matter if company’s wont take her. Look at the other boys, Beck and Freen, they have other gigs outside IDF. It is because company’s are willing to pay for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am talking about her appeal not her talent. She’s very talented, hands downs. But her appeal doesn’t suite a love team, it’s not going to work as a leading lady etc. She’s known Saint and Chen the longest. She’s the one who sang OST of one of Saint’s show. Even if Chen find jobs for her, it doesn’t matter if company’s wont take her. Look at the other boys, Beck and Freen, they have other gigs outside IDF. It is because company’s are willing to pay for them
Then why did Saint and P’Chen signed Nam in IDF if her appeal is not marketable then? Isn’t that a bad business decision? Unless they will just keep on producing their own show and then cast Nam as side character again and again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In this fandom we can't have one simple relaxed day without any argument, don't we? :lol:

Anyway, yeay for Nam getting some gig and can show her talent :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:34
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Then why did Saint and P’Chen signed Nam in IDF if her appeal is not marketable then? Isn’t that a bad business decision? Unless they will just keep on producing their own show and then cast Nam as side character again and again.
First of all Saint and Nam are friends even before IDF started as a company, so that should give you a good reason why, plus she’s TALENTED. BUT not all artists will have the same level of success, that’s why you have supertar level and other levels. Are all celebrities on your countries have same success? Do you find celebrities having the same appeal? Does all artist can be successful in all genres of shows? NO. In a country like Thailand that love teams and mixed people are the ones who can easily gain fame, Nam will have a hard time. It’s good that IDF is taking advantage of her other talent not just acting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:44
In this fandom we can't have one simple relaxed day without any argument, don't we? :lol:

A lot of us love Nam but people should be realistic about her. She has more exposure in SCOY and far more better acting than Freen but why do people think Freen is more popular than her even outside her love team with Bec.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IDF better prepare a bday fan meet for Becky on December. She really wanted to sing for her fans she mentioned it on her TikTok live yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:57
Guest wrote:

A lot of us love Nam but people should be realistic about her. She has more exposure in SCOY and far more better acting than Freen but why do people think Freen is more popular than her even outside her love team with Bec.
Just check their socmed who gets more comments from fans? Freen. Also check the amount of gifts they received who receives the most? Freen. Freen is more popular than Nam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2nd and 3rd spot. Good job guys keep voting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 04:02
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:57
Guest wrote:

Just check their socmed who gets more comments from fans? Freen. Also check the amount of gifts they received who receives the most? Freen. Freen is more popular than Nam.
That’s what I am saying. Nam is more talented than Freen in terms of acting, singing and dancing but Freen (and Bec) has more appeal than her so even if we like Nam to get more gigs and get more popular, it’s not going to be easy. I just hope Nam will just continue to get supporting roles and hopefully IDF can find shows that will showcase more of her acting chops

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 03:59
IDF better prepare a bday fan meet for Becky on December. She really wanted to sing for her fans she mentioned it on her TikTok live yesterday.
I’m looking forward to this!! :dance2: GAP is already airing during that time so they will be on a next level of dumb if they won’t do this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This isn't a gig. Nam sang a song during that idol exchange event when they wore green and they'll be uploading the audio for that song today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bibi, Han Sohee, Blackpink, Twice, Red Velvet...... :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 04:42
Guest wrote:

This isn't a gig. Nam sang a song during that idol exchange event when they wore green and they'll be uploading the audio for that song today.
No it is a different song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 05:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it is a different song

No, she sang this song at one of the events. Either that green event or the SCOY finale. There's video of it somewhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky liked this tweet lol don’t tell me she also watched atypical?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 08:52

or maybe it's about her new role, Tomboy style

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry, i didn't know. Clearly i don't understand shit about Thai language, i thought that she will play in some variety shows because of that cute youtube thumbnail, lol

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 04:15
That’s what I am saying. Nam is more talented than Freen in terms of acting, singing and dancing but Freen (and Bec) has more appeal than her so even if we like Nam to get more gigs and get more popular, it’s not going to be easy. I just hope Nam will just continue to get supporting roles and hopefully IDF can find shows that will showcase more of her acting chops
Agree with you that she's talented but she doesn't shine so much, because Nam is not on any GL loveteam currently, maybe? The way Freen popularity happened now because we're lesbians worship her and cheer on everything she does, hahaha :lol:
i don't think outside GL fandom Freen that popular like you think she is, imo
And it is because Nam's agency, yeah you know who :lol: didn't promote Nam enough for her to increase her popularity since SCOY era i guess. There's always the boys, the boys, and the boys. And only now they starting to promote her with this cover song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 09:01
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 08:52

or maybe it's about her new role, Tomboy style
That’s possible too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

November cannot come fast enough. Even worst, it might be end of November so 2 months away!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she is just so random lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was scrolling through freenbecky tags and i just noticed that most of the troll accounts I blocked were haters of freen. And I wonder why, since I’m a freen stan and new to the fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 13:00
I was scrolling through freenbecky tags and i just noticed that most of the troll accounts I blocked were haters of freen. And I wonder why, since I’m a freen stan and new to the fandom.
Those accounts are just handled by 1 person. Both actually Freen and Becky hater. Currently just hating on Freen lol maybe bored with life again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 13:18
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 13:00
Those accounts are just handled by 1 person. Both actually Freen and Becky hater. Currently just hating on Freen lol maybe bored with life again.
Ohhhh, that’s why they only have a few follower and was recently created. Myst have been hard to switch accounts just to reply :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Orn following on IG all IDF artists and P’Chen. Is she having a project with IDF, that’s why she is always with freen? Or the secret project of freen is with her? Cause I don’t think she’ll be retiring from bnk48 and change agency.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 14:44
Orn following on IG all IDF artists and P’Chen. Is she having a project with IDF, that’s why she is always with freen? Or the secret project of freen is with her? Cause I don’t think she’ll be retiring from bnk48 and change agency.
Only time will tell. We can only speculate for now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think fans have been speculating for a while that she might be doing something with IDF kids, same with agamous but I think her hanging out with Freen is just because they're friends? Although it's interesting that whenever they're together (and updating abt it), Agamous is like always with them. He's a photographer, isn't he? So who knows?

I bet Teacher A is busing editing the earlier episode for GAP cause he's been so quiet lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:
I think fans have been speculating for a while that she might be doing something with IDF kids, same with agamous but I think her hanging out with Freen is just because they're friends? Although it's interesting that whenever they're together (and updating abt it), Agamous is like always with them. He's a photographer, isn't he? So who knows?

I bet Teacher A is busing editing the earlier episode for GAP cause he's been so quiet lately.
Yes, agamous is a photographer. Maybe, that’s why people are also speculating about something like food vlog on freen’s new project. Though, I also doubt it since I thi k she’s just purely hanging out with friends. Maybe, orn is also close with IDF artists but maybe she’ll be working on the upcoming lakorn seriss of IDF, paired with saint since they worked before.

Well, “you never know what will happen in gap the series”. Maybe they’re also having meetings regarding script changes since oaeyjaja left

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 15:11
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:

Yes, agamous is a photographer. Maybe, that’s why people are also speculating about something like food vlog on freen’s new project. Though, I also doubt it since I thi k she’s just purely hanging out with friends. Maybe, orn is also close with IDF artists but maybe she’ll be working on the upcoming lakorn seriss of IDF, paired with saint since they worked before.

Well, “you never know what will happen in gap the series”. Maybe they’re also having meetings regarding script changes since oaeyjaja left
Agamous is P'White, the make-up artist that introduced Freen to Saint for SCOY