Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 14:26
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 08:01
I can’t believe Brianna and Haley pitched the idea of the show and are consulting producers. It really makes you wonder if they are really that horrible in real life. There’s no way they actually thought people would be on their side…

I’m shocked more people in this thread didn’t like Marissa and Summer more though. I thought they were cute. Though I didn’t like how they gave the ultimatum to Ali and Nelly(?), that wasn’t cool. Glad they ended that. I loved how they showed the two relationship dates though. Haley should have walked right out of there as soon as she pulled the bag out with the way Brianna slowly pulled it out. What a bitch.
Marissa and Summer are annoying, they actually started the feud.
In the bar? I think Summer was trying to handle it as maturely as possible and Haley went off the rails and caused a huge scene.
Already in the first episode they talked everyone into leaving Brianna's party.
They didn’t have to go lol nobody forced them to leave with Marissa and summer

Reactions:

Re: Tampa Baes Lesbian Reality Series Set for Fall Premiere on Amazon Prime

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can’t believe Brianna and Haley pitched the idea of the show and are consulting producers. It really makes you wonder if they are really that horrible in real life. There’s no way they actually thought people would be on their side…

I’m shocked more people in this thread didn’t like Marissa and Summer more though. I thought they were cute. Though I didn’t like how they gave the ultimatum to Ali and Nelly(?), that wasn’t cool. Glad they ended that. I loved how they showed the two relationship dates though. Haley should have walked right out of there as soon as she pulled the bag out with the way Brianna slowly pulled it out. What a bitch.
In the bar? I think Summer was trying to handle it as maturely as possible and Haley went off the rails and caused a huge scene.
I'm not saying they forced anyone, but their goal was to sabotage Brianna's party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God help me she is damn hot 🔥🔥🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That part! No one forced anyone to get in the ubers and leave but also that party was lame. I would've shown face and left too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The party was lame because it was staged just for the show, as was the trip to the strip bar. The only guests at the party were the Baes and a random gay guy. The only people at the strip bar were the Baes and the two mums.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:31
The party was lame because it was staged just for the show, as was the trip to the strip bar. The only guests at the party were the Baes and a random gay guy. The only people at the strip bar were the Baes and the two mums.
If all that was staged then you might as well say the fights were staged lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:20
Guest wrote:
They probably were. The couple rivalry is the "theme" of the show, isn't it? The show pitched by Hayley and Brianna. In the bar, Marissa is practically laughing while Hayley (or maybe it was Briana) is throwing stuff at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They probably were. The couple rivalry is the "theme" of the show, isn't it? The show pitched by Hayley and Brianna. In the bar, Marissa is practically laughing while Hayley (or maybe it was Briana) is throwing stuff at her.
I mean I would laugh too. The way Brianna and Hayley handles that situation was ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean I would laugh too. The way Brianna and Hayley handles that situation was ridiculous.
All 4 of them were ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 14:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The only mature couple in the bunch was Ali and Nelly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love her face she is so cute

GGGuest
Reactions:

Post by GGGuest »

Haley loves Murphy more than she loves herself and it’s sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GGGuest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 01:23
Haley loves Murphy more than she loves herself and it’s sad.
I think Hailey is super obnoxiuos and annoying but she definetely deserves better than Murphy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cuppie’s breast implants do not look good.

As a nurse myself, I do sympathize with what she went through while working through Covid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 14:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only mature couple in the bunch was Ali and Nelly.
No, they weren't they bowed to the silly and immature ultimatum given by Marissa and Summer to basically choose them (M and S) over Brianna and Hayley and not interact with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought I was going insane trying to figure out who the fuck Breanna.

Doesn’t she go by Murphy or did I imagine that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia was the worst, a haley 2.0 and was the one starting drama, like what was the reason to ruin pride? I mean it was intentional to give content but ^o) and nelly/ali decided to side with sumner and marissa so what? Olivia even after murphy treated her like shit still sides with her so what was the reason to make such a big deal of the nelly/ali sitatuacion, i think olivia is a fake ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 14:11
Olivia was the worst, a haley 2.0 and was the one starting drama, like what was the reason to ruin pride? I mean it was intentional to give content but ^o) and nelly/ali decided to side with summer and marissa so what? Olivia even after murphy treated her like shit still sides with her so what was the reason to make such a big deal of the nelly/ali situation, i think olivia is a fake ass.
Fixed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 11:21
I thought I was going insane trying to figure out who the fuck Breanna.

Doesn’t she go by Murphy or did I imagine that?
Her full name is Brianna Murphy and she's referred to as both Brianna and Murphy.
I am Brianna Murphy, everyone calls me Murphy.
https://www.briannadmurphy.com/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This show is one big, hot mess :lol: Cuppie's relationship with her fan is more convincing than Brianna and Hayley's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 23:56
This show is one big, hot mess :lol: Cuppie's relationship with her fan is more convincing than Brianna and Hayley's.
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hate to break it to you, but reality shows are entirely staged....they are cheap to produce fiction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 00:54
It’s going to be weird seeing my city in the spotlight like this. lmao.

And Tampa is a very friendly LGBT place, a place there called GaYBOR District.
District? Missed opportunity to call it Gayborhood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

90% of these women are playing a character. It's kinda obvious when the "alphas" make these big show of being tough and they never get close to fighting :lol:

And you expect me to believe Shiva is this spineless dork that can pull ZERO women? When she looks like THAT? And that she had a crush on Cuppie of all women?

I hope Shiva is getting some big share on the side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 22:10
I hope the 2 couple war is staged and fake for the show because if this real ,this so middle schoolish and lame that is almost embarrassing to watch
The other couple is chill and both beautiful,but
Nelly is literally gorgeous :blinkwide:
But she give me a major straight girl gay for only one women pillow princess vibe
1. The war was the only decent drama in the show. It would have been even more boring without it. I will watch more seasons and support it, for sure, but I expected more trashy drama from the FL lesbian gay scene. I watch reality tv hoping for hilarious dumpster fire shenanigans. This show tried to balance drama with a lot of heart and family dynamics, which was okay. Just felt like the drama could have been better. I loved the insight into Shivas Iranian heritage, Marissa’s Greek heritage, Summer’s Native American heritage - you don’t usually see those and it was refreshing. It felt like actual diversity as opposed to forcing diversity which felt like much better representation.
2. Nelly - not sure how you could tell she’s gorgeous with all that make up. I wish I could seee her and Cuppie without all the cake.

3. Some of my own thoughts. I think the show would have benefitted from more singles / romantic entanglements starting and ending within the group. There was a bit of that with Shiva and Cuppie in episode 1, and I honestly thought maybe Olivia and Mel would head romantic too. But there were too many established couples which was boring. NOW if we saw Brianna hitting on Summer and if Marissa and Cuppie really had cheated - that would be some better TV. Summer trying to “protect” Haley woman to woman meanwhile her own home was on fire would have been gold.

4. Marissa annoys me. Not sure why. I know Brianna has the bigger personality and behavior issues, but Marissa - there’s something there I just don’t like. I would choose Briana and Haley in the war, not because they’re morally superior, but because they’re more fun and accepting. They consistently said they’d make up with summer and Marissa, and summer and Marissa were just pooping on their stink free toilets the whole time. Didn’t sit right with me.

5. Mel is super sexy. Not sure why there isn't more interest in her. Artist, sweet as apple pie, single and ready to mingle. Olivia swerving her for Amanda is the real car wreck in Olivia’s life.

I’ll be back for more opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 03:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hate to break it to you, but reality shows are entirely staged....they are cheap to produce fiction.
I don't agree. Then why didn't they come up with something more interesting than rivalry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 07:59
90% of these women are playing a character. It's kinda obvious when the "alphas" make these big show of being tough and they never get close to fighting :lol:

And you expect me to believe Shiva is this spineless dork that can pull ZERO women? When she looks like THAT? And that she had a crush on Cuppie of all women?

I hope Shiva is getting some big share on the side.
Who said she never pulled any women? That girl who turned out to have a boyfriend was actually interested in Shiva. The problem with Shiva is that she doesn't want hookups, she wants a relationship but she keeps hitting on straight girls, maybe they are her type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
I hope the 2 couple war is staged and fake for the show because if this real ,this so middle schoolish and lame that is almost embarrassing to watch
But she give me a major straight girl gay for only one women pillow princess vibe
1. The war was the only decent drama in the show. It would have been even more boring without it. I will watch more seasons and support it, for sure, but I expected more trashy drama from the FL lesbian gay scene. I watch reality tv hoping for hilarious dumpster fire shenanigans. This show tried to balance drama with a lot of heart and family dynamics, which was okay. Just felt like the drama could have been better. I loved the insight into Shivas Iranian heritage, Marissa’s Greek heritage, Summer’s Native American heritage - you don’t usually see those and it was refreshing. It felt like actual diversity as opposed to forcing diversity which felt like much better representation.
2. Nelly - not sure how you could tell she’s gorgeous with all that make up. I wish I could seee her and Cuppie without all the cake.

3. Some of my own thoughts. I think the show would have benefitted from more singles / romantic entanglements starting and ending within the group. There was a bit of that with Shiva and Cuppie in episode 1, and I honestly thought maybe Olivia and Mel would head romantic too. But there were too many established couples which was boring. NOW if we saw Brianna hitting on Summer and if Marissa and Cuppie really had cheated - that would be some better TV. Summer trying to “protect” Haley woman to woman meanwhile her own home was on fire would have been gold.

4. Marissa annoys me. Not sure why. I know Brianna has the bigger personality and behavior issues, but Marissa - there’s something there I just don’t like. I would choose Briana and Haley in the war, not because they’re morally superior, but because they’re more fun and accepting. They consistently said they’d make up with summer and Marissa, and summer and Marissa were just pooping on their stink free toilets the whole time. Didn’t sit right with me.

5. Mel is super sexy. Not sure why there isn't more interest in her. Artist, sweet as apple pie, single and ready to mingle. Olivia swerving her for Amanda is the real car wreck in Olivia’s life.

I liked the Real L Word better and it had more drama too, they even had relationships developing on the screen. In the RLW they basically let the cameras crew inside their houses in every day life. Tampa Baes seem to have more arranged filming times. They only invited the crew to special occasions like parties or family meetings.

I'm also more on Brianna/Haley side, and I agree they are more interesting and fun than Marissa/Summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ you’re right, now that I think of it, the filming times seemed all very staged. Like, we didn’t even see Olivias DUI or meeting Amanda, we didn’t see a bunch of stuff that they would just reference on screen. I think it’s because they all work regular jobs still? I don’t know. Maybe they didn’t have the funding to follow them 24/7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think another reason I prefer Brianna and Haley is they at least will recognize (some flaws) and be willing to make amends and bury the hatchet. They didn’t force anyone to choose and always invited Marissa and Summer to everything. As someone who makes, or at least used to make a lot of mistakes, especially in party scenes, I appreciate that ability to forgive and move on. Marissa and summer (with her fine ass) always acted like they were perfect. They better hope their friends around them are more forgiving than they are if they ever mess up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:

Mel was my favorite on the show. There were others on the thread mentioning they liked her too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sooooo I watched the show in one go and honestly.

I’m sorry but fuck shiva. At first I felt bad for her with cuppie and thought she was cute but when she recorded Mack I was like :hmmm: And sorry but chasing after straight women is just a clown move. Regardless of the flirtation the girl said she was straight several times and I get that she was leading her on but ultimately shiva was the clown.

Cuppie’s voice is grating.

Ali and Nelly were the nicest couple.

Murphy is very clearly a cheater and pays Haley no mind whatsoever. People thinking they’re in an open relationship :rofl: yikes

Marisa and summer I don’t care about at all.

Olivia needs to grow up.

Mack could almost be cute I think if maybe she slimmed down a bit but I also dislike her style so.

I think Mel’s kinda hot and I like her vibe.

All in all I actually enjoyed the show and I’m so glad it was real lesbians and I liked it better than the real L word.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cant believe people here actually like that cheater Murphy and her poor delusional girlfriend. Their relationship seems incredibly toxic and was hard to watch at times. I'd choose Marissa and Summer over them any day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 19:03
I cant believe people here actually like that cheater Murphy and her poor delusional girlfriend. Their relationship seems incredibly toxic and was hard to watch at times. I'd choose Marissa and Summer over them any day.
I would sleep with her if she hit on me :P
Also I don't have anything against cheaters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 19:03
I think “like” is a strong word, but we weren’t presented with a lot of good options. Everything is sort of relative here. I like Murphy and Haley because they seem fun and open minded. It’s not my business what their sex life is and I don’t pick my friends based on that because nothing is ever what it appears on the outside. I don’t like Marissa and Summer’s “you have to be on our side” vibe. I choose freedom any days over that type of judgment and drama. But obviously to each their own.

I like Ali and Nelly too but I didn’t see enough of them to tell if they’d be fun or interesting. They seemed a little boring tbh. I would like to hang out with Mel, Olivia, and Shiva too. Seem like they know how to laugh and chill. I guess I like the single ones and the ones who act single (Murphy/Hayley lmao ziiiiing).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've only watched 4 episodes so far, and I don't care about who is more fun, but there is something not quite right about Brianna. She never blinks or smiles while talking, barely looks at her gorgeous girlfriend, and is rude as fuck to people for absolutely no reason. She's a diagnoses waiting to happen and there's something fishy about her relationship with Haley. Even if Marissa and Summer are boring compared to them, at least their love for each other seems genuine so far. Can see it in the way they look at each other. The pointless drama aside, I'm really liking the exploration of family relationships and just how diverse all the families are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 20:52
I've only watched 4 episodes so far, and I don't care about who is more fun, but there is something not quite right about Brianna. She never blinks or smiles while talking, barely looks at her gorgeous girlfriend, and is rude as fuck to people for absolutely no reason. She's a diagnoses waiting to happen and there's something fishy about her relationship with Haley. Even if Marissa and Summer are boring compared to them, at least their love for each other seems genuine so far. Can see it in the way they look at each other. The pointless drama aside, I'm really liking the exploration of family relationships and just how diverse all the families are.
I know ppl like her. She’s loyal af but comes off very closed off. It’s intense anxiety imo. That’s why she needs to be in control too. Either way, I don’t need to wanna date her or anything but I see why Haley does $$$🤑🤑🤑. For people saying her house isn’t that nice for Tampa, $1. Yes it is especially in the location it’s in and $2. She drives a g wagon. Those are like 150k. They’re also in part producing the show which is also money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
I know ppl like her. She’s loyal af but comes off very closed off. It’s intense anxiety imo. That’s why she needs to be in control too. Either way, I don’t need to wanna date her or anything but I see why Haley does $$$🤑🤑🤑. For people saying her house isn’t that nice for Tampa, $1. Yes it is especially in the location it’s in and $2. She drives a g wagon. Those are like 150k. They’re also in part producing the show which is also money
I mean sure she's rich as fuck but is that enough reason to be with someone who treats people so bad? I don't think I'd be able to be friends with people like Brianna/Haley because they expect you to worship them if you want to be in their crowd. Murphy is so egoistic and narcissistic and Haley is delusional and will say or do anything to keep up the image. I would never feel comfortable with the kind of power dynamics they try to create for no reason just because they're rich.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 06:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean sure she's rich as fuck but is that enough reason to be with someone who treats people so bad? I don't think I'd be able to be friends with people like Brianna/Haley because they expect you to worship them if you want to be in their crowd. Murphy is so egoistic and narcissistic and Haley is delusional and will say or do anything to keep up the image. I would never feel comfortable with the kind of power dynamics they try to create for no reason just because they're rich.
I was talking about why Haley or any attractive lesbian would be drawn to Brianna/Murphy despite her flaws and it’s money. Financial security and wealth is a powerful draw for many women. Even if it’s not for you, I doubt you live under a rock and don’t know that. I actually didn’t see Murphy and Haley treating anyone so badly that they can’t be forgiven or deserving of love. She was mean to Shiva and apologized and she pushed Olivia during a heated moment and not even Olivia took it bad. Olivia literally could have killed someone drinking and driving - I consider that less forgivable than anything Haley or Brianna did in the show. I think it’s actually summer and marissa that expect the worship or undying loyalty. They are the ones drawing lines in the sand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was talking about why Haley or any attractive lesbian would be drawn to Brianna/Murphy despite her flaws and it’s money. Financial security and wealth is a powerful draw for many women. Even if it’s not for you, I doubt you live under a rock and don’t know that. I actually didn’t see Murphy and Haley treating anyone so badly that they can’t be forgiven or deserving of love. She was mean to Shiva and apologized and she pushed Olivia during a heated moment and not even Olivia took it bad. Olivia literally could have killed someone drinking and driving - I consider that less forgivable than anything Haley or Brianna did in the show. I think it’s actually summer and marissa that expect the worship or undying loyalty. They are the ones drawing lines in the sand.
Haley attractive? She is nothing but average, lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've just seen the first episode.
First, I love watching lesbians on my TV :heart:
Second, I like it in general, it's fun :P And now, I need something fun in my life.

My favourite: 1. Ali (she is gorgeous)
2. Summer (she is really beautiful but...sheb & Marissa will cause trouble, right? )
3. Haley (she has an amazing body)
4. Shiva (she is cute & very funny, so it's a bonus)

My least favourite: 1. Marissa (I don't like her attirude... <_< )
2. Summer

So and so: Brianna, Olivia, Cuppie, Mel, Nelly, Mack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 16:17
Second, I like it in general, it's fun :P And now, I need something fun in my life.

2. Summer (she is really beautiful but...sheb & Marissa will cause trouble, right? )

2. Summer

How is Summer your second fave and second least fave?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 16:21
Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 16:17

2. Summer

How is Summer your second fave and second least fave?
Cause I haven't decided yet. I put her second fav because of her external appearance. But I really don't like the duo Summer & Marissa.
I need more episodes in order to have an objective point of view :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Huh? She never apologized to Shiva and just because Olivia's a doormat doesn't make Brianna's actions ok. There's also the seemingly credible stories of Brianna groping women and being appropriate. Stop defending that narcissist. You've basically said yourself her only good quality is her money. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just binged watch the entire series :$ :'( :(

God awful show loaded with too many tattoos, hats and drama. I loved it :lol:

There is something seriously wrong with Brianna, besides her obvious appalling treatment of other people including her gorgeous but in denial gf Haley. She is devoid of emotions (which she actually admitted to), and empathy , which are signs of psychopathy. I feel sorry for Hailey , I hope she makes it out of that relationship soon. She doesn't question any of the accusations made against Brianna , it's hard to believe that all these cheating 'rumors' are just lies.I'm glad she at least stood up for herself in the last episode because Brianna was being a disrespectful dic$. Let's hope she finds herself with someone more 1) respectful and kind and 2) hotter.

Girls I liked the most: Mel and Jordan (and Hailey if she wasn't attached to all the Brianna drama)
Shit stirrers: Shiv and Olivia
Fav Couple: Ali and Nelly
Hottest: Ali

Which couple will be 2nd couple to marry?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 17:05
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 07:45
Watched few episodes
Very boring and dull,they are all rich and white so i can't identify with any one of them lol
But atleast they didn't put any bisexual,transgender or non binary they/him/them pansexual fluid folks
That's already a 10/10
If this was on Netflix I could only imagine who they will cast,thanks God is in prime
Going to watch it now and give it some view since they are all lesbians. If they had included trannys and queers no way would I have watched it.
x2 I'm going to give it a good rating on imdb even thought it's a bit boring. I want to give lesbian content my support and looks like the MRAs and TRAs are already downvoting it. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15076878/
Agreed. Even though the show is trashy , the cast are lesbians. They have no support and vote for their lesbian trash. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 12:02
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 17:05
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 07:45
Watched few episodes
Very boring and dull,they are all rich and white so i can't identify with any one of them lol
But atleast they didn't put any bisexual,transgender or non binary they/him/them pansexual fluid folks
That's already a 10/10
If this was on Netflix I could only imagine who they will cast,thanks God is in prime
Going to watch it now and give it some view since they are all lesbians. If they had included trannys and queers no way would I have watched it.
x2 I'm going to give it a good rating on imdb even thought it's a bit boring. I want to give lesbian content my support and looks like the MRAs and TRAs are already downvoting it. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15076878/
Agreed. Even though the show is trashy , the cast are lesbians. They have no support and vote for their lesbian trash. :wub:
*They have MY support"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 08:51
I love how this show didn't have that non-binary queerdo shit. Why is this thread so slow? You'd think LChat would be really into a show with actual lesbians, no love triangles involving a man and no trans.
THIS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 11:49

Which couple will be 2nd couple to marry?
Brianna and Haley (maybe first, as they might have their wedding before Marissa and Summer).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 12:25
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 08:51
I love how this show didn't have that non-binary queerdo shit. Why is this thread so slow? You'd think LChat would be really into a show with actual lesbians, no love triangles involving a man and no trans.
THIS
It's almost a miracle, so I want to support it just for that.