Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:37
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 09:03
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 07:49
Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2021, 22:49
So you're looking for new mods so why aren't the old ones who are unfit to be mods like dadou removed already? She's deleting whatever she feels like and banning people left and right. Get rid of her kind, they're killing this forum.
What threads is she on?
The Wynonna Earp ones, including threads of the two actresses.
Yeah I noticed that one suffered from alot of deletion. Most pathetic shippers, annoying actress, The Wilds actress, Batwoman and some other suffer from excessive deletion too.
+ Emma Corrin thread. and they ban people everytime because the mod can't take different perspective.

Reactions:

Re: Moderators

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:55
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:37
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 09:03
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 07:49
Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2021, 22:49
So you're looking for new mods so why aren't the old ones who are unfit to be mods like dadou removed already? She's deleting whatever she feels like and banning people left and right. Get rid of her kind, they're killing this forum.
What threads is she on?
The Wynonna Earp ones, including threads of the two actresses.
Yeah I noticed that one suffered from alot of deletion. Most pathetic shippers, annoying actress, The Wilds actress, Batwoman and some other suffer from excessive deletion too.
+ Emma Corrin thread. and they ban people everytime because the mod can't take different perspective.
Seems to be an issue on thread that involve a celeb who claims to be NB.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With all due respect MERS, you should not be allowed to wipe out four days of very reasonable posts on the St. Vincent thread.

The speculation around Annie’s last two follows on Instagram is not trolling.

You have reduced what we’re allowed to discuss down to practically nothing. L Chat is not a music forum or fan site. It is a place for stupid discussions about lesbians.

L Chat moderators, I know there are insane people posting insane stuff, but for the most part it is just fun gossip for most of us. Don’t ruin it.

Gossip is not always factual. And that’s okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We need an active and effective moderator or two in the Princess Charming thread. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 17:59
We need an active and effective moderator or two in the Princess Charming thread. :heart:
x2 Ban all those fucking bisluts thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 18:33
Guest wrote:
X1000, ban all bis and trannies and men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A moderator on Blackpink's thread please. It is way overdue. Various people have asked throughout the months particularly this year. Posts are reported but they aren't taken down nor are people are banned even though they break the thread's rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the moderator on The L Word? Horribly inconsistent and biased. Possibly super racist too. I'd advise him to be replaced.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 18:15
Who is the moderator on The L Word? Horribly inconsistent and biased. Possibly super racist too. I'd advise him to be replaced.
x2

Comments keep disappearing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Gen Q trolls is clearly the stupid mod defending himself. Its the usually I can have the conversation I like so it's okay. However the thread deletes the following
- any mention of trans (good or bad)
- any criticism of the character of Sophie.
- any criticism of the character of Pippa who isn't even on the fucking show.
- any criticism is the queer politics on the show.
- any criticism of how the show runner treated Sarah Shahi.
- the show talks about race and various identity issues but we on the board arent allowed to discuss what the shows says in any critical way.
- saying you don't need to pay to see the show.

There are various other silly petty things that get deleted. A comment about someone hair looking like a pineapple got deleted while lots of comments about someone looking 100 years old got left. Moderators have their favorite which they will.delete any negative comments about and characters they allows people to post any old shit about.

This goes well beyond trans
^^^
The thread needs a new moderator, thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2021, 17:48
The Gen Q trolls is clearly the stupid mod defending himself. Its the usually I can have the conversation I like so it's okay. However the thread deletes the following
- the show talks about race and various identity issues but we on the board arent allowed to discuss what the shows says in any critical way.

There are various other silly petty things that get deleted. A comment about someone hair looking like a pineapple got deleted while lots of comments about someone looking 100 years old got left. Moderators have their favorite which they will.delete any negative comments about and characters they allows people to post any old shit about.

^^^

ASAP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm another who thinks the mod in the L Word thread needs to go or be changed. They literally delete EVERYTHING and we can never have proper conversations, it's annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:52
I'm another who thinks the mod in the L Word thread needs to go or be changed. They literally delete EVERYTHING and we can never have proper conversations, it's annoying.
Everything offend them. It's like the thread is run by the love child of Judith Butler and Mary Whitehouse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hello admin. There's a troll in the thread who posts made up stuff and replies to himself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the mod for International Women's Football? Anons were banned because they are against trans flag but anons who support tra and shits on lesbian are allowed in the board. Many anons has compained about tra mod and tra anon to be banned but no action from admin or other mod.

Change the mod and ban that anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 05:20
Who is the mod for International Women's Football? Anons were banned because they are against trans flag but anons who support tra and shits on lesbian are allowed in the board. Many anons has compained about tra mod and tra anon to be banned but no action from admin or other mod.

X2 Lchat needs to transparent about what mod deleting what posts :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 05:20

Ridiculous.

Mods, it takes two sides to derail a thread with argument. The least you can do is stay neutral even if you no longer believe a woman is an adult human female and a lesbian is a gay woman.

Look at how AGPs have taken over lesbian online spaces, the content they tend to post, and decide if that's what you want here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The trans thread is ironically plagued by incels pretending to be lesbians who try to make it a general politics thread. No mods ever step in to clean it up. Now we can't complain about TRAism in normal threads. The net effect is that you create an environment friendly to AGP incels.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the mod in the Twice thread?

The thread is full of het talk, trolling and shit stirring... and yet, our mod is nowhere to be found. How is this okay? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 12:56
The trans thread is ironically plagued by incels pretending to be lesbians who try to make it a general politics thread. No mods ever step in to clean it up. Now we can't complain about TRAism in normal threads. The net effect is that you create an environment friendly to AGP incels.
Are you the crazy "woman" who screams "right wing" and "trumpet" when someone lays the blame for the gender woo woo on the left wing parties/media? Yeah well I've seen nothing that would indicate that they are "incel" just that they are Conservative and not fan of Democrats and left wing parties. I find it funny you want them shut up but then complain you are being shut up in other threads. Learn to deal with people having a different opinion to yourself.

guest,
Reactions:

Post by guest, »

Guest wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Are you the crazy "woman" who screams "right wing" and "trumpet" when someone lays the blame for the gender woo woo on the left wing parties/media? Yeah well I've seen nothing that would indicate that they are "incel" just that they are Conservative and not fan of Democrats and left wing parties. I find it funny you want them shut up but then complain you are being shut up in other threads. Learn to deal with people having a different opinion to yourself.
x2 fucking bizarre. must be Americans who seem obsessed and unable to see beyond their very precious absolute-political-binary-lens that they so dearly cling to. or other western leftie wokes who do nothing but obsessively imitating their American ideals. i have always voted left and share many of their core values but have the freedom to intensely disagree on certain others, have the clear eyes to see through their bullshit, have no problem reading other dissenting or conservative lesbians with different views from mine. i see this constant tendency to silence those. lesbians are just women exclusively loving women, not braindead cult followers of the religion aka political party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:54
Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 18:33
Guest wrote:
X1000, ban all bis and trannies and men.
No mods? Fine. Just close the whole thread :eyeroll: jfc

Alaska
Reactions: 10

Post by Alaska »

I can moderate the Princess Charming thread. I will clean up homophobic posts and male worshiping posts. I'll be perfectly blunt, however, I can't accomplish this alone, it needs more than one mod.
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alaska wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 14:27
I can moderate the Princess Charming thread. I will clean up homophobic posts and male worshiping posts. I'll be perfectly blunt, however, I can't accomplish this alone, it needs more than one mod.
Useless af :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest, wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 12:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 fucking bizarre. must be Americans who seem obsessed and unable to see beyond their very precious absolute-political-binary-lens that they so dearly cling to. or other western leftie wokes who do nothing but obsessively imitating their American ideals. i have always voted left and share many of their core values but have the freedom to intensely disagree on certain others, have the clear eyes to see through their bullshit, have no problem reading other dissenting or conservative lesbians with different views from mine. i see this constant tendency to silence those. lesbians are just women exclusively loving women, not braindead cult followers of the religion aka political party.
:wub: is this wasn't a anon forum full of potential serial killers I would ask for your number.

Lol just kidding....sure you arent a serial killer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So in the Generation Q thread people are shipping Shane with a transwoman Tess, and mod is not deleting the comments. But if anyone dares to say something bad about this ship the comments instantly are erased and posters might even get banned.

Who is the TRA moderator in this thread? You say you don't have TRA mods but it's a lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 18:38
So in the Generation Q thread people are shipping Shane with a transwoman Tess, and mod is not deleting the comments. But if anyone dares to say something bad about this ship the comments instantly are erased and posters might even get banned.

Who is the TRA moderator in this thread? You say you don't have TRA mods but it's a lie.
I think the moderators should leave both pro and anti Tess comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest, wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 12:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sure, and those "conservative lesbian" opinions included among the others heavy pro-Hungary agitation in the thread about its new anti-gay laws (for those who don't know, Hungary has extreme right wing government allied with Russia).

Sorry dudes, you're not bright enough to sell your BS here since you can't even tone down your sexism and homophobia, on a lesbian forum, while pretending to be lesbians. Statistically there's very few conservative lesbians, and they're almost exclusively selfish rich a-holes who just want tax cuts but would never want to live in your incel dream you so desperately try to promote here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Admins, it's been almost two months since this topic's been created and nothing changed, no incompetent, biased mods have been removed and no news ones chosen. So why open this topic if you have no interest in doing anything to improve the community? We are still complaining about moderating in the same threads as before, about the same mods, and nothing is done about it. Why?

The mod in the Dominique Provost Chalkley thread should be removed, she's biased, is constantly banning people and censoring gender critical posts. If she was actually fair and worthy of respect, people would behave. She's just annoying posters when she's censoring opinions and banning people.

Other threads are also problematic, why isn't anything done about those mods?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 21:13
Admins, it's been almost two months since this topic's been created and nothing changed, no incompetent, biased mods have been removed and no news ones chosen. So why open this topic if you have no interest in doing anything to improve the community? We are still complaining about moderating in the same threads as before, about the same mods, and nothing is done about it. Why?

The mod in the Dominique Provost Chalkley thread should be removed, she's biased, is constantly banning people and censoring gender critical posts. If she was actually fair and worthy of respect, people would behave. She's just annoying posters when she's censoring opinions and banning people.

Other threads are also problematic, why isn't anything done about those mods?
The problem in the Dom thread is GC trolls not the mod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a lesbian forum, TRAs like you are not welcome. Go away and leave us alone. Mods, how about banning that lesbophobe?

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Post by STMTH »

STMTH wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 07:06
To be considered for a moderation position, you must be a registered user, with an established posting history of at least 100 posts associated with the account.
You must be a regular user of this forum.
Those who are interested should reply to this thread using the registered account, and must indicate which specific thread(s) they are interested in moderating in their post to this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 22:17
STMTH wrote:
To be considered for a moderation position, you must be a registered user, with an established posting history of at least 100 posts associated with the account.
Those who are interested should reply to this thread using the registered account, and must indicate which specific thread(s) they are interested in moderating in their post to this thread.
And do what? Try to deal with the mess you've created? No fucking way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 18:38

The rules of the Gen Q thread have the effect of enforcing a pro-transbian stance while pretending that all trans talk is off limits. "Tess" is obviously male and we don't stop having eyes just because the show runner claims that the character is a "cis woman."

"Suspend disbelief" in the rules means accepting delusional TRA fantasies that "goldstar lesbians" will fuck males with pronouns. If trans talk is off the table in that thread, then all discussion or shipping of the "Tess" character should be removed (even though that could mean not being able to talk about one of the most important and beloved OG characters at all this season), but in reality the mod has established a TRA status quo while at the same time they're weaseling out of admitting that's what they've done.

Do you have anything to say about the lesbophobic "posters must pretend a male is a lesbian and 'cis' lesbians would happily fuck him" rule, STMTH?

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Post by STMTH »

Yes, go complain to IC and stop watching a show you obviously hate. You violate rule #1 of the thread, and then you run here complaining about the very thing you are guilty of doing.
This thread is about finding mods. You can't even post in the appropriate thread or address your complaints to the appropriate people. I am not going to respond to you further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what Shelby got banned for :hmmm:
Is it written in the L Chat forum rules?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 01:57
The hurt of the backside? In huge glowing letters all over this board.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 01:57
It's certainly...something that Smurf is trying to find mods here, and yet she so recently banned a long established reg who would have been an ideal one over one little throwaway that was obviously not even meant seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2021, 17:48

^^^
I'm new to this topic. Came here from a link to it in another thread. I don't watch TLWGC, but are you saying that if a character in the series is trans, discussing the character in the GQ thread is forbidden?

And any criticism of the series is forbidden? Is TLC still about "Lezzie gossip and drama....."?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 07:59
STMTH wrote:
I'm sorry but leaving moderation open to anyone allows trolls access to moderation. Many trolls meet your criteria. They post regularly and have over 100 posts. Many of them are men and lesbophobic. How does that make them qualified to moderate on a lesbian forum? There is a very notorious male troll on the Cara delevingne thread who hates when her lesbian relationships/flings are discussed. He reports any post shipping or discussing her with women and those posts gets deleted. How is that helpful? What does that achieve? If we can't discuss a famous lebian's relationships with women on a lesbian forum, what then is the point?

Again, mandating moderators to remove any reported post is just juvenile. There already is a very worrisome trend of people not being allowed to have an opinion just because some dumb, sensitive troll doesn't agree with a poster's point of view and reports their post, which the moderator complies by deleting it. How does that foster discussions on a public forum? Isn't the point of a forum to discuss and have varying opinions? People no longer visit or engage in L chat because of this. As long as a post is not offensive, vulgar, derogatory, sexist, depraved or homophobic, then it shouldn't be deleted just because some r----- incapable of rational thought is offended by it. And if a post gets deleted, the moderator should follow up by giving a cogent reason why the said post was deleted so that users know what mistakes not to make. Simply saying the post was deleted because it was reported, is not good enough. We're mostly adults here. You can't run this place like a juvenile facility. If a post gets reported, the moderator should examine the post and determine whether it is truly offensive. If its not, it shouldn't be deleted. Discernment and logic should be applied. Also the trolls who report every post should be sanctioned because they constitute a nuisance here.

You need to review some of your moderating rules. If it continues to be so heavy handed and nazi oriented, the number of visitors here will reduce drastically.
X2. These are poorly written moderator rules. Looks like the biggest problem is that the admin doesnt know what it takes to run a discussion board nor properly train or manage volunteer moderators

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello,

I am the OP who created ITZY Yeji and Naeun thread. Can you explain why it was closed? Can you reopen it we would like to discuss this potential pairing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just to add to the complaint about the l word generation q thread. The mod is either a tranny itself or a full on handmaiden anything that doesn't praise men in drags raping lesbians is deleted and people are banned.
Someone like that should not be mod here. Except if autostraddle is your life model smurf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 23:48
Just to add to the complaint about the l word generation q thread. The mod is either a tranny itself or a full on handmaiden anything that doesn't praise men in drags raping lesbians is deleted and people are banned.
Someone like that should not be mod here. Except if autostraddle is your life model smurf.
all the mods here are dicks lovers ! :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 03:03
Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 23:48
all the mods here are dicks lovers ! :eyeroll:
They're also cowards. I want to complain about the Mod who deletes everything in TLW and Dominique Provost threads but doesn't delete troll posts who write about transwomen impregnating them. You're sick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can something be finally done about McDumbass, mod in Kristen Stewart's thread?

She is deleting everything. People can't discuss anything of substance there. Thread is at its slowest even with so much happening because every interesting topic is forbidden even tho none of it breaks any rules. She's guided by her own preference and biases she has against some posters. What she personally doesn't want to see in that thread, she eliminates, all the fans who want to talk about it be damned.
Since when are moderators allowed to act that way? This place doesn't belong to only them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 16:14
Can something be finally done about McDumbass, mod in Kristen Stewart's thread?

She is deleting everything. People can't discuss anything of substance there. Thread is at its slowest even with so much happening because every interesting topic is forbidden even tho none of it breaks any rules. She's guided by her own preference and biases she has against some posters. What she personally doesn't want to see in that thread, she eliminates, all the fans who want to talk about it be damned.
Since when are moderators allowed to act that way? This place doesn't belong to only them.
She's doing it as we speak. We can't even talk about why we think Kristen didn't win today. What kind clownery is this?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is some mod deleting posts by lesbians in the bi thread? The only argumented rational posts at that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:32
Why is some mod deleting posts by lesbians in the bi thread? The only argumented rational posts at that.
Probably cuz, from her perspective, she thinks they are NOT "argumented rational posts"? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:32
Why are bisexual posts that are pro-lesbian and WLW, respectful and acceptable, deleted all around the L Chat? Pot calling kettle black, hmmmmmmmmm?

Guestlena
Reactions:

Post by Guestlena »

I made a relationship thread so we could share our dating experiences. That thread was a no hate thread, meaning: no derogatory and misogynistic comments about women !!
That thread explicitly said in its description: no talk about men or trans relationships.

This thread got shut down again!

Who is the mod responsible for this? And why was it shut down?

Some troll is writing “lesbians aren’t lesbians when they date bisexual women” . This shit stays on, but a thread about relationships gets deleted! Wtf is wrong with some of you?