Cari Fletcher

Reactions:

Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:45

RIP crazy shanbe stan :rofl:
Nothing to worry about. Her album will be all about sex and Cari being too sensitive. Rip your shanri dreams though 💔💔💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao to Shan posting becky just after cari’s like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rubys ex on caris new post LMAO

I NEED that crossover

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:11
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:45

RIP crazy shanbe stan :rofl:
Nothing to worry about. Her album will be all about sex and Cari being too sensitive. Rip your shanri dreams though 💔💔💔
She's here 24/7 it's amazing :rofl: Don't you have a thread to resuscitate? Or you're the only one left and you got tired of talking to yourself? lmaoooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:12
It's the good old "i'm good without you" that weak people who got something to prove do..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:15

I NEED that crossover
WHAT? Who???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:19
Guest wrote:
It's the good old "i'm good without you" that weak people who got something to prove do..
Da Or it’s the good old “im fishing for attention” that people like Cari use when their album is about to come out. Shannon shut that down quick :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:47
Cari liked Shannon’s nowthisisfilm post today!! Shanri is alive bitches
My Shanri heart was screaming and crying at the same time :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please be nice to our Shanri stans today :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:40
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:23
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Da Or it’s the good old “im fishing for attention” that people like Cari use when their album is about to come out. Shannon shut that down quick :rofl:
Lol shannon was like "now like this". I think it was just her usual pride post. Cari needs another strategy her antics for promo are getting old. Album memes could work 😁
When Cari wants Shannon back, she’ll get her back. Get real. It’s always been up to Cari, not the weak one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
not today SHANNON :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari is literally saying her album will tie up loose ends that the sex tapes left. Aka closure. Relationship over for good. Believe what she’s telling you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:22
Guest wrote:

I NEED that crossover
WHAT? Who???

Bella Thorne

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:53
Cari is literally saying her album will tie up loose ends that the sex tapes left. Aka closure. Relationship over for good. Believe what she’s telling you
We don't know what it means. I think she still doesn't know what she wants but it's okay that she is still exploring her sexuality and finding herself. the only thing we know for sure is that Shannon has moved on and I remember she said in an interview that the new album is about her exes, so there are songs about Rachel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Brutalll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 23:02
Guest wrote:
We don't know what it means. I think she still doesn't know what she wants but it's okay that she is still exploring her sexuality and finding herself. the only thing we know for sure is that Shannon has moved on and I remember she said in an interview that the new album is about her exes, so there are songs about Rachel.
Ya
So excited for more songs about her exes😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Expect Cari do some live for her new project promotion .
Ugh Miss that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
My Shanri heart was screaming and crying at the same time :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Obviously , Cari miss Shannon and want the attention back for sure .
I love girl drama😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 23:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I NEED that crossover
WHAT? Who???
omg teaaaa. I didn't know they were exes. And Cari left a comment on her last post too lol 💀💀💀 it's all on purpose for sure
Bella Thorne

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Trust me, i'm 100% fine with it, the one who loses their mind with the idea of Cari releasing a song about Shannon is the crazy shanbe stan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 01:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I NEED that crossover
WHAT? Who???
Bella Thorne
omg teaaaa. I didn't know they were exes. And Cari left a comment on her last post too lol 💀💀💀 it's all on purpose for sure
Fixing it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 01:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I NEED that crossover
WHAT? Who???
Bella Thorne
Cari's revenge abt ruby & rae lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:
WTF
This reminds of that Cari once liked one of Becky post where Becky was wearing Shannon’s t shirt at the time shanbe just started.Bestie was bitter af hahahah. I just love watching people showing their truself😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t mind me I’m just here for the drama :intenseles:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wanted to imagine Shanri coming back but Shannon ruined it for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 01:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF
This reminds of that Cari once liked one of Becky post where Becky was wearing Shannon’s t shirt at the time shanbe just started.Bestie was bitter af hahahah. I just love watching people showing their truself😂
Cari said on a live that she was not a bitter bitch anymore. Cari has no problem with Shanbe like all of us because it's been two years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 01:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF
Cari said on a live that she was not a bitter bitch anymore. Cari has no problem with Shanbe like all of us because it's been two years.
Are you talking about undrunk girl? She was singing about rachel for almost 10 years if she is still singing about her in her album and she would probably do that and if she isn't bitter then why she doesn't like shannon last post with her gf? She isn't bitter good joke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cari is supporting Shannon :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 03:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WTF
Are you talking about undrunk girl? She was singing about rachel for almost 10 years if she is still singing about her in her album and she would probably do that and if she isn't bitter then why she doesn't like shannon last post with her gf? She isn't bitter good joke
If she were bitter she wouldn't have liked Shannon's post today. If she liked Shanbe's post you'd say she wanted attention. She can't do anything right because you hate her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 01:41
Don’t mind me I’m just here for the drama :intenseles:
SAME :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 04:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF
If she were bitter she wouldn't have liked Shannon's post today. If she liked Shanbe's post you'd say she wanted attention. She can't do anything right because you hate her
Chill out~girls. let’s not hate on everything.😂
I’m saying she *was* bitter when she liked that post. I’m not suggesting she’s like bitter abt shanbe all the time. But I still think the act that she liked Shannon’s post recently maybe wanna seek attention from her .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 05:30
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 04:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Chill out~girls. let’s not hate on everything.😂
I’m saying she *was* bitter when she liked Becky’s post before. I’m not suggesting she’s like bitter abt shanbe all the time. But I still think the act that she liked Shannon’s post recently maybe wanna seek attention from her .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Relationship indeed over, but it doesn’t mean u don’t wanna revisit those moment from time to time. Definitely will have songs about her exes in the album. I’m so excited!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Relationship indeed over, but it doesn’t mean u don’t wanna revisit those moment from time to time. Definitely will have songs about her exes in the album. I’m so excited!
I'm looking forward to those songs about Shanri. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari always tries to use shanri stans then Shannon shows she’s moved on they lash out at her cause they are bitter. Cari needs to leave Shannon alone and stop starting drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:17
Cari always tries to use shanri stans then Shannon shows she’s moved on they lash out at her cause they are bitter. Cari needs to leave Shannon alone and stop starting drama.
There are many girls in Cari's dreams that she doesn't need Shannon. and Shannon can do better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shanri stans so bitter lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop replying to the trolls ffs

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:29
Shanri stans so bitter lol
Shanbe stans are crazy but you know Cari doesn't give a fuck to Shanbe stans :nails: go Cari go #teamcari

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's wild how much attention Cari's been getting from other bisexual/lesbian women. You have Lucy Guo and Bella Thorne flirting with her in her IG comments. It's interesting that she's been building a bit of a "player" persona in the past 2 years, but she's been actually super private about her actual relationships and sort of steering away from rumors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bella started liking Cari's posts after Ruby posted Rachel :rofl: drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 11:16
It's wild how much attention Cari's been getting from other bisexual/lesbian women. You have Lucy Guo and Bella Thorne flirting with her in her IG comments. It's interesting that she's been building a bit of a "player" persona in the past 2 years, but she's been actually super private about her actual relationships and sort of steering away from rumors.
I think that works better in her favor at the end of the day. People don’t drag Cara because she’s a player only because they have other reasons to do it. Cari doesn’t need to attach herself to other celebs for the rest of her career, she can have fun in private and if/when she gets into a relationship she wants to share then that’s different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:28
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:21
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:14
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:08
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:50
Becky is so ordinary and Shannon can do better. Shannon keeps liking Megan's posts, or maybe she should work more with Rachel's ex Kat. Even her roommates Zoe and Shannon look better together than she with Becky.
Aww you poor thing. Feel better
Shanbe is poor thing. shannon can do better
Shannon is so so so boring that noone else want to date her, even Becky is with her because she loves the attention that she get.
Why are you so obsessed with them then? This thread isn’t about them so stfu. Who is really boring if you’d prefer to talk about them over your idol Cari? Stream her song. She needs it.
da Girllll get a grip, you're the one who's in this thread 24/7 and you're calling CARI boring? Cari can be anything you want but boring, you being here ALL the time instead of shannon/shanbe threads is living proof of that. Maybe start asking yourself why her threads are always so dead and why shannon have been losing so many followers over the last couple of years and why no one cares about her work anymore, that will definetely tell you who's the boring one in the equation 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 11:16
That's because she's hot and she's on the market now, Cari can have any lesbian/bi girl she wants and I bet she's taking advantage of that (as she should) :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Brutalll
I wonder if Cari will ever unfollow Shannon. Not that she should but I bet it's tough seeing Shannon with Becky despite how much time has passed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:31
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Brutalll
I wonder if Cari will ever unfollow Shannon. Not that she should but I bet it's tough seeing Shannon with Becky despite how much time has passed.
She won't do that. Shannon's profile is obviously muted so if she sees them together is through their friends in common posts. Shannon's also probably have Cari muted and I don't think they will ever unmute each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Becky is so ordinary and Shannon can do better. Shannon keeps liking Megan's posts, or maybe she should work more with Rachel's ex Kat. Even her roommates Zoe and Shannon look better together than she with Becky.
Ordinary?? She'a gorgeous and seems very down to earth and sweet. They make a great couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Ordinary?? She'a gorgeous and seems very down to earth and sweet. They make a great couple.
Girl why the fuck are you posting this on one of their ex's thread???? No one here gives a shit about becky or that relationship :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girl why the fuck are you posting this on one of their ex's thread???? No one here gives a shit about becky or that relationship :nails:
Shanbe stans want attention :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If no one gives a shit then why was the first anon mentioning them? Even if they are haters they are still obsessed and should get help at this point. Stop bringing them up ffs. This thread is about Cari and Shanbe is irrelevant in her life so stfu